MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a little more; I'm finna cum papi; damn why you gotta be so good now? I wish we were doing it from the moment you landed. Oh sheet, oh fuck you're making me finna cum baby. Why you gotta be so good? You're making me your bitch for reals papi. I'm gonna fuck you so good every chance I get. I might even get on the plane when you go home and fuck you in front of those fucking passengers... I might keep you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh, joder, sí bebé; ¡Me quedaré con tu trasero y ni siquiera se te permitirá usar pantalones en mi casa tampoco!" Her effortless transitions between her native language and English along with the tone told me she was moaning something naughty.

"Guess I've gotta fuck you enough to wanna get rid of me."

Her cunt started contracting in a creamy mess as Shawnee buried her face in my chest muffling her orgasmic moans. I enhanced things by moving my fingers around inside her snatch simultaneously working her clit until her legs went rubbery forcing my digits out of her cunt. I didn't miss a beat sinking those exposed digits between her lips pumping them in and out as she sucked them clean. Her eyes were shut tight with a rapturous expression on her face that I was becoming used to in short order.

"I'm gonna keep you." She opened them to a brief wet kiss amidst some heavy breathing.

"I'm gonna make you tap out, later."

"Can you drive?"

I was more than happy to drive up the coast for a few miles with the wherewithal to dismount and prop up my camera facing the passenger seat as Shawnee showed out something fierce glib, juvenile, and gooey on the inside after being fingered to oblivion. We were just enjoying a day without further drama letting ourselves go for what was to be her finale performance in front of my cameras.

She finally peeled off the domino mask cleaning up with some wipes and cotton balls.

I was starting to feel the pull of our association with one another as a sign appeared on the winding no lane road reading "ATTENTION BEYOND THIS POINT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER NUDE BATHERS." Shawnee was taking off her one piece singing to me as I made a turn into this unfinished parking area only big enough for maybe four to six other vehicles. Off in the distance there was this sort of outdoor bungalow rest space overlooking the ocean.

"What're you singing?" Shawnee was shimmying and wriggling about trying to get her suit over her monstrous butt comedically giving up waiting for me to park.

"Quedate Aqui...What you don't like my shit?"

"May be you should ask before biting Salma Hayek." Shawnee did a doubletake at my awareness of the song she'd stolen from a Robert Rodriguez movie.

"Whatevers." Shawnee picked up my camera pointing it towards the backseat of her ride.

"What're you doing now?"

"Get your ass in the backseat; we're filming some bonus material." She already had the passenger door open sort of waddling out because of her swim suit.

It was just after noon on this nude beach which was mostly empty in our area as Shawnee shook and swiveled her hips finding the one piece reluctant to leave her body. I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth climbing into the backseat without my sweats or underwear as she threw open the door on her side staring at me salaciously.

"Lose the t-shirt I don't care about the shoes baby."

"Oh no, you don't care about the shoes?" I was in the process of removing one as she turned that big monster donk in my face bending over as the material finally slid over the curve of her olive colored derriere.

Our time on the beach paid dividends as Shawnee tanned up real nice leaving some especially hard tan lines etched temporarily into her olive colored skin. My excitement was apparent as she climbed into the backseat barely able to squeeze in because of her infamous donk. My cock was pointing up at the ceiling of her ride as she noticed flicking a pointer finger on my dick making me yelp. She buried half of me in her mouth for a second or two then mounted me cowgirl. Her butt actually touched the back of the driver's seat.

"What the fuck?!" Things got real cramped real quick as I found myself with a face full of her enhanced tits.

"Ass Almighty." Shawnee corrected.

"No, I was really saying what the fuck." I reiterated as she demonstrated brutish strength no woman should have basically yanking me into the middle of her backseat making herself comfortable as well as stuffed fully to the gills.

"Shut up and fuck."

Her squishy cunt became a factor immediately as she mashed down on the base of my cock rowing and wrenching her hips like a mad woman making me cum in less than ten minutes. My toes curled up as I squealed into her mouth clawing up her big tanned back porch. It felt like I was still squirting profusely inside as Shawnee continued riding me right into a brand new erection trapping me in the cushiest iron maiden ever.

This woman was handling my head like a football while one of her hands pinched and tweaked my left nipple making me squirm even more. Her mound was wrenching into the base of my cock with the force of a wrecking balls as I went over again blowing several more loads inside her snapping cunt. Shawnee was giggling like she'd played some prank dismounting on all fours with her creampied snatch facing the ocean. She hadn't even bothered to close the door chortling continuously as she handled my overly sensitive and very spent member.

"OH!! OH GIRL!! CUT IT OUT!! STOP!! IT!!" I whined as she sucked on half of it as hard as she could withdrawing flicking it a second time. I was sex addled and shook as she backed out of the backseat onto the ground outside laughing her ass off.

"Next time check your tone papi; telling me you're gonna turn me out?!!" I was reminded of her status as an not so covert call girl influencer.

"BITCH!!"

"I'm going for a swim; send me that nigga Koa when he get here and watch what I do to that fool!" She took off running across the sand to the surf. I fumbled about in the back seat snatching up the camera catching Shawnee right before she jumped into the water splashing about then swimming away from me.

"Damn, I might wanna stay."

I mumbled to myself whimsically using some of her wipes to clean up the considerable mess she'd made of my junk. It felt like I was sliding around on the backseat in our intermingled juices. My inner voice prompted me to wipe down the seat with a rag I found on the floor. I gathered my things for the shoot and a rainbow beach towel that was folded neatly tucked under her seat. I walked the stuff over to the bungalow watching her play and have fun in the water. I liked the lighter more sociable side to Ms. Thompson continuing to film.

"Huh?" I discovered a Beretta M9 under her driver's side seat. It found a temporary home in my camera bag.

Dare I say there was regret on my part for dialing up Koa but I had work to do and I didn't want to be in front of my own camera lense right now with all the heat on me back home. The Educated Simp was lying low in the public eye and I considered it hiding in plain sight because nobody would notice me with Thunda and "Ass Almighty" around.

Fifteen minutes later a canary yellow Lamborghini pulled into a parking spot adjacent to Shawnee's red Jeep Wrangler with Koa behind the wheel. Something inside said I should be intimidated but I was smirking as the rent free stud got out sporting some Oakley shades over his eyes the brand known as Whisker with the orangish neon mirror lenses. His dreads were done up in a top knot ponytail while his barrel chest was covered in a collared white button up tee. The look was completed with some Hawaiian board shorts and a pair of sandals.

This guy with a physique like the Rock would undoubtedly be kidnapped at gunpoint by any number of women.

Me; I was just smirking because he was nothing to me, but a fucking prop.

"Where's your wife?" I asked casually as he walked up on me juicing up one camera with a portable charger. He stopped in his tracks looking unsure of how to answer.

"Sleeping; I had to drop the bottom out of her back, gave her that good good if you know what I mean." I smirked again looking away from his face and posturing reading between the lines. This was some high school bullshit.

"You know I do and your wife too, right bruh?"

He stared for a minute looking around knowing we were the only one's out here on a long stretch of beach. I was unbothered even when he took a heated breath removing his shades methodically with both hands folding them before crossing his jacked up arms across his chest. I looked at him without emotion then away smiling again.

"That hookup was totally sanctioned my man; wouldn't have happened otherwise."

"Then where's' your wife?"

"Sleep; didn't I tell you that already bro? She was real satisfied just like every night when I give her the business."

"But she's not here man."

"Couple of Xanax will do that to you my man; maybe you should try some to regulate your mood." He was trying to sound calm and collected but I snickered. He'd given up the goat telling me he basically drugged his old lady to keep me out of her panties.

"I'm feeling good Koa; maybe you should pop a pill bruh." He looked at once pensive and uptight.

"HEY MAN YOU ASKED FOR ME!! YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR MY WIFE!! WHAT, YOU GONNA FUCK ME TOO?!!"

"Is that what you want?"

"WHAT?!!"

"Man I just want you to tell me to my face that you were on some bullshit that night at the party. Ain't nobody but you uptight about some fucking pussy; I get pussy all the time. I damn near broke the bank on Rashida a long time ago before you were a glimmer in her eye my nigga. Be honest Koa; you were intentionally fucking with me, right?"

"Shawnee ragged you out bro; dragged the shit out of you when I met up with her and Rashida. Said you were some kind of pimp low key trafficked her and her old boyfriend even sold them to a lady pimp too. Man I almost came back over to fuck you up but Rashida played it off. We kinda hit it off and I wanted that chocolate. Sorry but I enjoyed fucking your woman. Isabella did too; we tried to be nice and give you a little pussy but you're out of pocket. I was still thinking about knocking you out when I came out to meet you and Rashida at the party."

"Why didn't you?"

"Look at you bro; and look at me. There's no way you could've done half the shit Shawnee said. I figured maybe you were just some low level simp eating off a bigger table probably that Renee person. You were a lamb truly lost in the woods that night."

"What do you think now?"

"I think you're sneaky." I stopped what I was doing long enough to look Koa in the face for a few moments.

"I'm a lot more than that bright boy."

There was another long silence between us but uncomfortable for him as I went about checking my equipment again finding everything ready to go.

"What now?" He broke the silence probably expecting a fist fight.

"What now Koa? I'll tell you what now my friend; a peace offering home boy." I pointed off towards the surf. He followed my gesture finding Shawnee swimming about doing multiple laps back and forth in the ocean.

"When I first started training her it was like pulling teeth but I got Shawnee on the right track by getting her to do laps in the pool at the gym. She hated everything else the weights and the treadmill but she would swim all day if I let her. We uhm, worked it out with her starting in the pool followed by light training, or vice versa until she was running the gym even weight lifting with the fellas in the back. We kind of adopted her like a little sister."

"Not you, right?"

"That ass was always off the chain and I had to chin check a few thirsty guys; but I kept it professional because she seemed honest about wanting to change everything about herself physically. Shawnee's hella funny when she wants to be and we get along. I don't know man; maybe it was watching her shed the pounds and sculpt herself into what she is today while staying so cute. I guess I couldn't help myself. But it got complicated with Isabella."

"Women know when another woman is occupying their man's headspace. You wouldn't know that off the rip because women chase you all the time especially down there at that gym. You're a trophy bruh."

"Isabella only let me off the leash because you fucked her like a boss. Before, she made me sign a post nuptial after she got lumped up by Shawnee. I didn't wanna lose her and the lifestyle. Didn't wanna piss off her "family" but you, made her not care about who I was fucking. She's been low key throwing me shade since you got her."

"I enjoyed fucking your wife. She sucked my dick on her live too."

"Savage." He commented lackadaisically watching Shawnee swimming about.

The sound of the crashing waves intermingled with a sea gull's call in the distance as I spoke statically.

"We talked and decided that you should get down here and get yourself a "get back" because I fucked the living shit out of your wife. Because I'm gonna fuck her again Koa, but not right away my island nigga."

"Man I'm sorry about what I did."

"I know; go on bruh, she's waiting for you." I handed him the beach towel. He took it without looking walking down onto the beach as if in a trance while I watched shaking my head. Whether Isabella knew it or not, a divorce was in her future somewhere.

Koa walked a straight line towards the edge of the surf like he was enraptured by some as yet unheard siren's song. Only Shawnee's head was visible above the roiling waves as it was apparent she was floating there watching his approach. Everything was picture perfect with an afternoon breeze wafting through the air intermingled with the seagull sounds getting louder as he absentmindedly dropped the beach towel stripping off his shirt. His sandals were left behind one by one as he hesitated at the edge of the surf.

Shawnee was wading in to meet him her shoulders appearing followed by her outstretched arms and her sculpted bust. Her improbably flat abdomen came into view with the beginnings of her outstandingly wide hips. Those hard tan lines tracing her one piece swim suit looked incredible in the afternoon sun under his exposed sycophantic gaze. Our first meeting in her stuffy cluttered apartment came to mind and the fact that her initial big reveal was done with a blanket draped over her body. Shawnee Thompson was embarrassed about her body to the point of being a shut-in back then. It was so bad; I'd forced her out of her home into the public eye.

I wished with all my heart that I could travel back in time and show that version of Shawnee the new improved version.

This woman was a hyper-zaftig Aphrodite rising from the ocean like her mythical counterpart backlit by the afternoon sunlight with this veritable Adonis enchanted with her to the exclusion of all else. Neither likely cared I was standing off in the distance close enough to capture everything on camera for prosperity.

Shawnee walked out of the spray meeting him at the edge of the water with this indecipherable expression on her face as she took his pointer fingers in her chubby fists. I got a little closer realizing there was some slight trembling on Koa's part as he reached up undoing his top knot letting his shoulder length dreads fall and drape over his shoulders. There was this sort of electricity crackling in the air as Shawnee let go of his fingers digging into the waistband of his Hawaiian board shorts suddenly jerking them down below his buttocks.

His uncircumcised horse cock popped out like a jack-in-the-box to greet her hungry eyes.

Those shorts ended up at his knees as Shawnee cupped the underside of his package inspecting his endowment before doing something unapologetically her in character and tone.

Her foot rose and came in stomping motion right into the crotch of those shorts drawing them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them carefully not breaking eye contact remaining immobile as Shawnee continued inspecting Koa's nude herculean body walking around taking in the view of him from the back. She travelled a tight semi-circle around his back to the right side of his frame. Koa turned slightly to meet her as they talked out of immediate earshot of my camera. Shawnee's confidence was off the charts and infinitely palpable to both of us.

I was going with the flow knowing instinctively there was no need to direct.

This was organic.

A culmination of events beyond me and part of their personal history together as teacher and student. He'd helped her find something new after the immediate tragedy of her life and subsequent darkness working as an escort here in Miami Florida. Somewhere along the lines things had become blurred and uncomfortable as I realized the true reason for his trolling sexual and otherwise of me. His seemingly prurient interest after seeing Shawnee fawning all over me now made sense. His stated desire to pummel me for hurting her, was legit.

Now I was witness to his unrequited feelings being given license, freedom to explore things further.

Her hands went to his sides tracing his ribs gliding over his sixpack abs up to his super heroic pecs pinching and tweaking his nipples. Shawnee captured his wrists in big chubby fists usually in the service of laying out opponents drawing his mitt sized hands up cupping her breasts. She held them there until he began squeezing and groping them pinching her nipples in return as her eyes squinted as she cupped the underside of his considerable package. No one would ever deny this woman didn't know how to touch a man to maximum effect.

Shawnee's hand gracefully went from the underside of his package to three fingers around the base of his manhood which was a feat in and of itself because of its size. She slid those fingers slowly up to the crown of his uncircumcised member gathering up the excess skin partially hiding the purplish head of his darkened member. She slid the fingers down in a single violent jerk right into the base of his cock leaving a tight vein covered prong leaking copious precum all over her authoritative fist. If it were even possible Koa was harder than before.

This Puerto Rican baddie had been talking to him throughout this sort of beginning mating ritual in hushed tones only they could discern. These island people were vibing with one another as Shawnee did a slow methodical open legged squat until his monster cock was adjacent with her lips. This woman knew what she was doing maintaining eye contact looking up into his face as he stood over her like some human sized Colossus of Rhodes. Despite their positions, there was no doubt Shawnee was in the driver's seat.

The teasing continued with her slightly letting her mouth hang open staring at his face waiting silently huffing purposely with those pneumatic breasts heaving until Koa looked fit to be tied from watching alone. Just as things reached a mute breaking point of anticipation, her tongue flicked out tickling the exposed spade shaped head of his cock. Its tip swirling on the tiny slit on the swollen crown for a microsecond. Shawnee started huffing again this time lightly blowing on the head of his penis daring him to shove her mouth down on his member.

It seemed like she knew exactly when he would protest slurping only the head of his cock going so hard those chubby cheeks of hers visibly inverted making him roar. Shawnee proved a true savage effortlessly taking Koa's terrifying prick to the base with a visible bulge in her throat still maintaining eye contact. His hands hovered at his sides shaking from the sensation of being swallowed whole accompanied by these gurgling sounds. It lasted nearly a minute but probably seemed an eternity to the man engulfed in their personal bubble.

Shawnee drew her lips back agonizingly slow dragging her teeth on the tightened skin with those chubby cheeks wholly inverted until only the crown remained trapped inside her maw. Proving a more than capable seductress she never stopped looking him in the eyes batting her own as she unveiled a new trick. She sucked harder on the head minutely bobbing her head on it alone challenging him without word. His prick looked unreal sort of bending in the middle because of her positioning and his reluctance to cup the back of her head. Shawnee kept it up.

1...56789...18