MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what are you gonna be doing?" Rashida was talking to me but looking at Shawnee who was in turn focused on the laptop screen.

"We're gonna be working; get to it Thunda."

"Yeah." Shawnee added without looking.

"I know you're wearing that mask, but you better bring my shit back in pristine condition."

"Blow." Shawnee was unbothered as I took the garment from Rashida sharing a look with her meant to be reassuring.

She lingered then did her runway walk into the living room right behind Kyle's perch in front of his setup giving his viewers a salacious side view before turning on a dime and taking a seat on Shawnee's loveseat. The ambient chatter from his computer ramped up sounding like so much gibberish as Rashida folded one long stallion leg over the other staring at her iPhone ignoring everything as she'd been instructed. The underside of her big defined mocha colored thighs were facing the camera making the chatter go louder. Kyle smiled nervously fielding a slew of questions erupting out of his speakers as Rashida lightly bounced her foot with one spike heel hanging off of it.

"Here wrap this around your waist; we need to go get some footage." I checked my partially scuffed up equipment slipping into the chest mount handing Shawnee the floral sarong with the other.

"Can you, put it on me?"

I gave her a sarcastic look then wrapped it around the back of her donk tying it in a barely adequate knot in the front. I found that the wrap which would have been calve length was shortened considerably because of her immeasurable derriere with the weak ball shaped knot making it look like a curtain with the crotch of her suit visible. Shawnee captured my hands bringing them to the knot over her sex where she directed it to her side making it more presentable visually. Her smile was warm as she nudged me aside packing up the rest of my equipment.

"Guess we should get this over with huh papi?" She took my hand waiting for me to lead her to the door.

Kyle was fielding a ton of questions from viewers now defending himself against accusations that he'd hired Thunda to further clout chase. Rashida sat on the couch obliviously texting away. Her face well known to me suggested a text argument of some kind as her fingers became a blur of motion while she mouthed some of what she was typing. Whoever was on the other end of that private conversation was getting the business.

"Let's go Ass Almighty." Shawnee chortled leaning in close to my body as we walked out into the corridor headed to the front door. Rashida glanced over at us momentarily but remained silent. Shawnee quickly retrieved her keychain and car fob from just inside her secure bedroom door.

Things were quiet as we rode downstairs in the cramped elevator to the parking garage. She was just looking at me in intervals sneaking peeks at my profile giggling when I looked at her dead on. Shawnee Thompson really was an overgrown kid when she wasn't in full thug mode. She even shoved me playfully running out of the elevator letting her hips swing enough to make her butt bounce all over the place as she walked ahead to her ride. I hung back enjoying the view and the blatant VPL provided by the one piece suit underneath.

"Hurry up, you'll get to look as much as you like on the beach papi!" She called out reaching her car first hitting the locks with her fob.

I was reminded of the toxic treatment and resultant party from hell as Shawnee opened the passenger side door holding it for me waiting with a smile on her face.

"Oh, I don't have to sit in the back this time?"

Shawnee rubbed the back of my arm with my camera bag slung over her other shoulder waiting as I got inside. Once I was sitting there she pushed into the open door as if she were gonna pull my seatbelt but put her hand on my thigh instead.

"I know what you're thinking and I know there's no way I can make it up to you about how I treated you that night, so uhm, can I have five minutes of your time before we go?"

"Why?"

"Yes or no?"

"Well, okay." I acquiesced not knowing what to expect.

Shawnee grabbed the waistband of my sweats yanking them down along with my underwear. My business flopped out in front of her baby face.

"Come on we've got a shoot." I begged off.

"You said, I could have five minutes." Shawnee retorted pulling my right leg off the seat of her Jeep Wrangler so that she could inch a bit closer. I shrugged acquiescing a second time nodding in tandem with her as her puffy fist took hold of my endowment.

"Hey, what are you..!" Shawnee squeezed tight enough to make me lurch forward about to swat her hand away, but she leaned over my lap letting the tip of her tongue flick and tickle my urethra.

Her tongue traced a tiny circle on the tip of my crown teasing the excess skin there making me wriggle a bit as I began to fatten in her grasp. Her lips slowly engulfed half of my tumescence until they kissed the top of her fist. Shawnee opened her fist slowly drawing it away taking the rest to the base with those lips pressed against the root of my endowment. We made eye contact as her chubby cheeks inverted until I was fit to be tied. Shawnee began drawing her lips backward along my shaft even slower as she somehow managed to ramp up the sucking pressure.

Shawnee grabbed a handful of my shirt exposing my own semi-defined abdomen.

My crown was trapped in her mouth as she sucked on it as hard as she could manage for a few seconds then let the whole thing pop out of her mouth with a rubbery jiggle. The head of my cock rested against her lips while the rest was painfully swollen with veins sprouting everywhere.

Several milky ropes of ejaculate shot out of me making a mess of her face from the bridge of her nose running off her chin onto my pubes with some on my abdomen. After three or four bursts she started jerking me off with that big right hand going sloppy for a few seconds as she cleaned up her mess.

It was barely three minutes as she reared up lapping up my excess spunk chortling at the look on my face.

"I thought we could make a good memory down here to replace the shitty one."

"Well we still have some time to make another one." I had a goofy post orgasm face that made her laugh gregariously as I cupped and pinched her chubby cheek. Shawnee opened the glove compartment pulling out a packet of wipes.

"I know, I just wanted to put on a little makeup after I cleaned up."

I pouted as she wiped me down and tucked my package away before getting behind the wheel pulling out. We could've walked over to the beach but I understood Shawnee's need for a quick getaway. There was still much I hadn't learned about her new life in Miami.

"Hey can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"How come you never hooked up with Koa?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, he was real interested earlier."

Shawnee laughed to herself turning on her radio as we made a sharp right turn driving along a private street adjacent to the ocean.

"Share." I prodded.

"There's nothing to share; it wasn't on my "To Do" list or nothing; but he was always giving me this kind of thirsty energy even back when I was still a whale. We kept it professional but as I was shedding the pounds his energy was all over the place. I thought about it and figured I might as well hook him up one day when we were alone in a private room at my gym. We were on these yoga mats stretching and this motherfucker was fucking ready; I mean he was this close to busting in his gym shorts." Shawnee made a two finger gesture usually associated with being a dig at a man's penis size.

"What happened?"

"Isabella."

"The wife?"

"Started showing up all the time; you know in that jealous insecure way right? That's when I really knew how much her man wanted the cheeks because she started off with the fake friend shit but then gradually got all mean girl with me. I didn't give a fuck about her or her fucking man, I just wanted to build a better me. That's all I wanted and a piece of dick wasn't getting in the way of that shit."

"I heard she ran up on you."

"Oh really? Well, Koa and I were on the mats again and this dude was about to get that Me Too qualification just hella thirsty and drooling because I was teasing him with the arch. We got into it kind of talking dirty and saying what we'd do to each other next thing I know he's licking me even though I'm still wearing my yoga shorts. I thought it was funny especially because he's married to like, one of the baddest bitches right?"

"Aw she's okay." I downplayed my hookup getting a slap on the thigh.

"Yeah so, there I am with my yoga shorts yanked down with this big buff motherfucker on all fours licking me clean face just buried in the cheeks right? This guy was so horny he got naked except for his socks and sneakers REALLY HORNY as FUCK!! I was like, "Might as well let him have a little" because well he earned it you know? Koa was all breathing hard and sweating like a motherfucker man. He was holding that third leg getting ready to pound me.."

"The wife walked in, right?"

"Yup."

We continued down the side street without word as I realized she was done talking.

"WHAT HAPPENED SHAWNEE?!!" She started chuckling before finishing her story.

"Skinny bitch got rag dolled and fucking mauled until she tapped out; I wasn't in the mood especially since her man was the one who started the bullshit in the first place so we hugged it out. You know what Koa was doing while I was giving his old lady that prison yard experience?"

"What trying to break it up?"

"Hell no; that island nigga was screaming like a bitch all falsetto and shit."

I was laughing this time along with her.

"That's why we never fucked; but that fucker got to watch his woman eat the kitty."

"Shawnee, you didn't?"

"Bitch ruin my vibe she gotta pay them taxes; anyway they wanted me to watch them fuck but I wasn't having it."

She turned into the beach to strains of "La La La" by Naughty Boy and Sam Smith. We vibed to the lazy tune as Shawnee pulled into a parking spot taking some time to put on a bit of eyeliner and some lip gloss. I sat there attaching my camera to the chest harness as she accessorized her wet looking shoulder length locks with two flower themed barrettes at either side of her temples. I didn't think it was possible for her to look cuter but she managed to surprise me.

"You know I'm gonna give you that work just like I just gave you in the parking garage when we go back right?"

"Stop it."

We walked arm in arm to the beach making small talk enjoying the day leaving Kyle and Rashida to work their magic online. I knew Thunda's maternally irreverent demeanor wouldn't allow her to just sit in the background as a glorified prop. A quick check of social media bore that out as I found Kyle's livestream being shared with legions of viewers interested in Thunda's sudden appearance after disappearing from her radio show gig with Ken the Comedian.

It was only a momentary check because I had work to do with Shawnee Thompson who was drawing her fair share of stares in public because of the mask on her face and the curves. This was a bit of DeJa'Vu harkening back to the time I'd forced her to go out in public wearing the sole dress in her possession. It was my idea to show how much she stood out compared to other people but turned into this whole other thing thanks to the appearance of Rashida for the first time in her life and some much needed exposure to the outside world.

Now almost a year and a half later we were doing it again on a beach in Miami.

I checked Thunda's cam page finding it blowing up in anticipation with several people "tapping in" waiting in anticipation for a PPV of sorts. Most of it was going to be prerecorded but I wasn't talking. The idea was to take things to the next level after both of us had been thrust into the public eye. I was an unidentified enigma at this point managing miraculously to stay anonymous while Thunda had become a public figure. Now fate was coming for her fifteen minutes but I had other ideas.

Shawnee the artist formerly known as Ms. WTF; just wanted to go out with a bang.

"Hey, why'd you really ask about Koa?" She asked from a good five feet away as we walked along the beach racking up prying eyes. I was casually filming the still exaggerated swell and bounce of her monster butt as she walked along the picturesque albeit crowded vacation spot.

"You see right through me don't you?"

"So you wanna stick it to Rashida huh papi?" Shawnee was attracting more eyes and camera phones with some not so subtle guys and a few girls following us.

"You said you were planning on giving him some didn't you?"

"Hijo de puta." She glanced back at me grinning.

"You said you were planning on giving him some; didn't you say that?"

"Isabella's not gonna like it."

"So."

"That bitch told me she couldn't have Koa fucking a pig because it would make her value go down if people found out; my fist was busting the right side of her head before she could say another word. I almost fucked him in front of her in that private room just to be savage." More details flowed out of her mouth regarding the aborted hookup with a man who saw himself as my rival.

"Is that why you introduced him to Rashida?"

"Yeah I wanted to fuck with her; I know you think I hooked them up to mess with you but I really wanted to stick it to her for that shit. I never forget a fucking sleight. That bitch wasn't even mad and that offended me but I didn't mind because you didn't have no backup because of it. I knew you weren't gonna be getting no consolation pussy after I stuck it to you."

"Just gonna tell me your evil plan huh?"

"Yeah I ain't got nothing to lose; besides we got it in with our fists and everything else. Now I wanna fucking make love-I mean fuck you enough to make up for all that time we missed since you bounced up out of my car that morning. Yeah you're "The Educated Simp" because you took me to school on that beach and then in my bathroom chico de casa. I figured you really couldn't do nothing to me like you did to Renee's salon; yeah, crispy told me about that shit too."

"Are you friend or foe?"

"What do you think?"

She untied the knot unexpectedly letting the humid afternoon breeze blow the wafer thin sarong into my camera's field of vision. It drifted right into my chest as I snatched it out of the air like some errant piece of paper being caught up in the wind. Shawnee's carefree chuckling filled my ears as she ran towards the surf big juicy cheeks jiggling all over the place from the motion. A bunch of tots and youngsters ran with her into the ocean splashing and playing around. I watched for a while filming things for prosperity then got out my phone sending a sole pic.

It didn't take long for a Facetime request to follow.

"Can Koa come out to play Isabella? "

It looked like she was sitting in a makeup chair in some salon getting her hair and makeup done. She was fiercely beautiful as always.

"What do I get out of it?"

"Piece of mind while your man child goes on a play date with our mutual friend; you do remember Shawnee right? I thought the pic might jog your memory definitely his if you ask me ma'am." Isabella rolled her eyes as I spoke.

"Oh she told you about that; well, it honestly was one of my more weaker moments and I've formally instructed Koa that if he ever penetrates her it will be the end of us. He signed the post nuptial agreement and got a blowjob."

"So you took it personal?"

"Your big pigged associate cost me ten thousand dollars because I couldn't work until the bruise on my face cleared up. We worked it out in our own little way and your woman was a nice little peace offering to boot. In fact I was made to pay for our afternoon together; now what do you think about that?"

"I'm not worth the money?"

She tried to look unbothered but broke into a half smirk.

"How about a trade?"

We hashed things out as I watched and filmed Shawnee frolicking in the surf. It was nice seeing her being carefree outside despite living partially shut-in after her experiences. I forwarded Isabella and Koa some paperwork in digital form getting some back regarding the model's own confidentiality. She wanted a "freebie" after paying Shawnee for our previous afternoon long tryst. People were starting to gather in these cliques of mostly thirsty guys and some teens watching. I laughed noticing a few dad bod fellas being fretfully pulled away by their wives.

The mask was a big hit in public with more than a few people thinking she was cosplaying a certain Pixar mom.

"SHAWNEE!!" I waved the sarong around getting her attention.

We were hugged up in similar fashion to our post fight a few nights prior walking back to her vehicle. My mind wandered backwards to that blistering "hate fuck" on this very beach in the middle of the night. It was an intensity I hadn't felt in a long time making me think of my lost lady love as Shawnee piped up.

"Man I was scared you were gonna make me do it in front of all these people." Shawnee admitted in absurd fashion but I humored her anyway.

"Would you have done it?"

"Maybe." She chortled as I felt a pinch on my backside.

"We've got one more stop; are you up to it or do you want me to call it off?"

"Koa; you really want me to fuck that guy?"

"Shawnee I want you to blow his fucking mind; I want you to make him remember what he almost got back in that gym and then exceed his expectations. Yeah, I want you to fuck Koa. I want you to turn him out."

"So you can film it right papi?"

"Damn right!" My hand came down in a loud smack on her enormous badonkadunk. A group of brothers lingering nearby hooted with some throwing up the wolf head finger signs. A lot of women were shooting Shawnee the stink eye and mean mugging.

She ran ahead once we reached the Jeep Wrangler opening the passenger side door waiting for me expectantly. Instead of getting inside right away I retied the wrap about her waist slipping my fingers between her thighs. It was easy with the diamond shaped negative space between them revealed by her weight loss. Shawnee didn't stop me from slipping inside going further until my digits were curved up into her secret spot.

"¿Qué estás haciendo bebé?"

"Returning the favor?" She wasn't lying drenched and gooey inside. Her nipples were undeniably visible through the material of her one piece swim suit. My fingers were oily with her essence making a difference as she rubbed the underside of my package with the palm of her hand. There were two cars on either side of us with the open car door obscuring things from pedestrians walking down the path adjacent to the beach.

"You wanna fuck me?" Shawnee gasped wetly not caring who was walking by. I cared enough for the both of us looking around while continuously jilling her off.

"I'm helping you; I already told you what I wanted." She grabbed my bicep with both hands squeezing hard trying her best not to hump my hand in a vertical position.

"Do it harder."

"Harder?"

I hoped the squishy sound coming from between her thighs was something between us only. Shawnee's right arm disappeared inside her vehicle planted flat on the passenger seat to steady herself as I gave her what she wanted. She was creaming all over my fingers with her shaved mound on full display. My Puerto Rican muse had thrown caution to the wind pulling the crotch of her suit to the side to make it easier starting to flush in her own unique way.

"Want me to stop?"

"Want me to punch you in the nuts?"

I took exception going really harder than before with three fingers inside with a thumb on her engorged clit. Shawnee groaned hunching over face planting in my chest covering the camera. She wrapped her arms around me interlocking her fingers in the middle of my back.

1...45678...18