MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Koa bellowed louder finally palming the back of Shawnee's head shoving it down until her nose was buried in his crotch. Her fist snapped up taking custody of his endowment below the oversized sack letting it bulge as if it were going to burst. Her head began manically taking him from stem to stern completely engulfed making this man moan and huff with his barrel chest heaving. Shawnee buried his cock deep in her gullet wriggling her head about then withdrew leaving only the crown still engulfed adding her other hand to his shaft.

This was familiar.

I'd seen her use this method to please my cousin and impress her eventual mentor and narcissistic abuser.

It was different this time.

Evolved.

Still in custody of his endowment from the bottom of his sack, her other hand glided slickly along his shaft in hard measured long strokes with a twisting motion. Her big jowly cheeks remained inverted with a loud audible extended slurping sound. Shawnee was wreaking havoc solely on the head of his cock stroking the meat with single minded purpose. Rivulets of saliva and precum were running off the underside of his cock spilling down her chin. This was a veritable soul sucking as I watched Koa go through the five stages of grief palming her head with both hands.

He shoved her head down on it again then pushed away with a loud tortured groan that would have frightened a lesser being. His huge extended prick was dripping excessive saliva and precum running off the tip as she gasped open mouthed enraptured. His big mitt remained at the back of her head as his member slowly crept forward finding an impatient woman. Shawnee buried him again to the hilt using both hands under his sack twisting in opposite directions before he pushed off again. Not to be denied she went after his balls sucking one then the other with a voracious hunger.

Koa's horse cock was draped across Shawnee's face as she nibbled at the junction where the left side of his pelvis met thigh then dipped in further likely lapping at his taint. Her hands were cupping his buttocks with all ten fingertips in his crack. When he could take no more, his prick found a home in her maw again. This time Shawnee took his endowment in a rowing motion allowing herself to be long stroked orally. He was moaning loudly taking her mouth with measured strokes breaking off gasping. His member looked as if it would explode.

Both of them were locked on one another eyes burning deep into each other's depths.

A big bubble of saliva and precum popped on her lips with excess running off her chin as her eyes fluttered playfully. Koa's mouth was hanging open while the rest of him was visibly tensed up with this incredulous look on his face. Her hands were continuously jerking, tugging, and nonstop stroking his wealth of meat. Shawnee sent him into mute hysterics with a simple lick of her bottom lip. His hands cupped her face on either side. She slurped one of his thumbs inside vacuuming her cheeks.

I was taken by surprise at the torturous cry that erupted from deep within this man as he snatched her hands away from his manhood pulling Shawnee to her feet. Koa cupped her chubby cheeks with trembling hands kissing her passionately. In this woman he found a willing partner kissing him with as much fervor if not more. This was different, something ferally passionate as she sucked and nibbled his bottom lip reaching up behind Koa for a fistful of his dreads. Shawnee yanked on that handful of roughhewn hair forcing his chin upward so that she could suckle his neck as her hand pressed into his pec fingers spread apart.

Her tongue snaked about his nipple tracing this tiny invisible circle before she nipped it quickly soothing that bit of pain sucking it hard. His giant hands took possession of her enhanced breasts from the undersides squeezing them just as hard rolling the nipples between forefinger and thumb. This degenerated into more wet passionate sloppy kissing full of soaked dueling tongues. Shawnee yanked on his dreads like the reins of a horse shoving some fingers into his mouth making him nearly choke before wrapping them around his cock jerking wildly.

Koa whimpered squatting down to free himself from her torturous grasp with his face level with her breasts. The man made a meal out of her tits slathering saliva everywhere until there was a web of it from his lips to one of her erect nipples. She mashed the other into his face still in custody of that fistful of hair as she fed the neglected nub into his mouth then forcefully pushed his head downward. Koa licked a slimy trail from her cleavage down her flattened abdomen to her shaved muff. This was a delicacy that he happily partook of in nasty licking and sucking fashion. Shawnee held his head in a manner that limited his range of motion not allowing him to look at her face.

The method to his lust induced madness became apparent when the bodybuilding fitness instructor reached between her thighs grabbing massive handfuls of her cheeks simultaneously standing upright with her crotch in his face feasting on her snatch. Shawnee was held aloft still a large newly buxom woman despite the weight loss probably six foot two inches from the sand left to steady herself with a hand on his shoulder and the fistful of dreadlocks. Koa's face was hidden in profile by her thick shapely legs particularly Shawnee's massive thighs.

Koa went further turning Shawnee into a human anchor with both legs draped over the front of his elbows, at the back of her knees. Her juicy cunt slid wetly from his mouth down his chin and chest along his abdomen in controlled fashion hovering right over his horse cock with its spearhead pointed dead center at her woman hood. He was holding her aloft just looking into her eyes which were also focused solely on his. There was this pause as he held her in the air staring at her face. There were these slight ticks and little movements there noticeably if you looked closely.

Shawnee lightly nodded.

Then she shocked both of us by straightening her thick shapely legs with the poetic grace of the most petite ballerina toes pointed outward on both sides of his frame. His hands cupping the bottom of her immense buttocks were her only support as she used his shoulders to raise herself a bit higher a head above his. There was no stress or visible strain on her face in the least.

Then she dropped.

Every bit of her dead weight fueled her impaling to the hilt of his fleshy lance as both screamed as loud as they could. Her legs folded around him at the precise moment of impact interlocking in the small of his back. She squeezed so tight I could see evidence of her flexing along her calves. Koa was already in a controlled squat laying Shawnee there on the beach my blanket be damned. She tightened her grip on him as the rest of his cock disappeared inside with the inflated sack visible as evidence of her impaling to the gills.

A shivering fit took him whole from head to toe almost as if he were suddenly in the center of Antarctica.

His face twisted into this ugly warrior's grimace enhanced by his own facial tattoos. There tremors got worse as some wetness appeared in his eyes starting to run down his face. Shawnee's hands reached up wiping away the tears with her thumbs before cradling the sides of his head. It was as if she were comforting and caressing him in a intimate time of need that felt unintentionally intrusive due to my "invisible" presence. Her pointer finger traced a line along his lips before her knuckles lightly grazed his cheek. Koa never took his eyes from her cherubic features.

Shawnee nodded again; very subtly, slowly unlocking her ankles from the small of his back until her ankles were adjacent with his ears.

Koa nodded in time with her slowly drawing backward until only the head was embedded.

Then slammed the rest of his more than generous endowment home inside her box with an audible thud as they both screamed at the top of their lungs in ecstasy.

He pulled back again looking at her enraptured gasping features also breathing through his mouth as he pulled back again like and archer drawing a bow.

He hit a third time with such force that Shawnee wrapped her arms and legs around forcing him to lay atop her prone body in the sand as the water rushed in to greet them. I could see her tightening her limbs about him like an anaconda trying to squeeze the life out of the man. Her nails were clawing slivers of skin from his back as he rocked them horizontally as if trying to lull her to sleep.

Before I could blink, Koa was grinding her snatch with everything he had mashing and swiveling his hips trembling all the way looking on the verge of tears. It was almost as if he was going to have a seizure. An unwanted mind movie of him with Rashida intruded contrasting with this primal yet much more emotional coupling. Now in retrospect, his tryst with Ms. Sikes seemed rather performative under the watchful eye of his celebrity wife.

Now I was watching one of the toughest bitches I knew who'd been through several trials of fire with me clawing up a man's back as he gouged her honey pot with nothing held back.

I could see her enraptured face, chin hooked over his shoulder as she tensed and tightened her limbs around him with each thrust scratching and clawing in feline fashion. Her hands pushed into his shoulder blades with her right eventually slapping his face repeatedly until he was supporting his weight on both palms hovering above her unable to look away from her face. Shawnee grabbed a handful of his locks pulling him down to meet her waiting lips. Both were moaning and whining into each other's mouths as he went slow enjoying every groove in her box.

His big hands cupped and pushed both of her breasts from the outside mashing them together so that he could feast on her nips. Shawnee massaged and caressed his shoulders and face moaning as more seagulls squawked in the distance. She ran her fingers over his pecs and biceps as he forced himself to slow down still visibly shaking and trembling.

Koa pushed her thighs improbably because of their size into her abdomen remaining in a modified pushup position reaming her cunt. Shawnee's essence was coating his meat in a creamy froth as she whined girlishly. He studied every nuisance of her youthful face enchanted spreading her thighs pushing down on the interior as he pulled out. This breathy moan escaped Shawnee's lips as Koa went down on her laying on his belly in the sand with the water rushing in further providing much needed moisture under the afternoon sun. Her eyes rolled up into her head as her hands roamed all over her breasts and abdomen massaging and rubbing everywhere.

Her fingers ended up on her mound spreading her flower apart feeding him a tasty treat.

Fellatio truly was one of Shawnee's sexual weaknesses as I watched her olive skin flush crimson almost pinkish like cayenne pepper as she began to crest. I'd observed this the past few times during our hookups over the last forty eight hours. I couldn't see his face because it was buried between Shawnee's thighs but his actions read on her face as she snatched at his dreads until she was able to drape him over her body. Koa went balls deep in her snatch burying himself to the hilt. Shawnee interlocked her fingers in the middle of his back wrapping her powerful legs in the lower portion.

She rolled them over in the sand ending up mounted atop him in the cowgirl position.

The surprises continued as Shawnee flattened her palms fingers spread apart like eagle talons arching her lower back deep pushing her cunt into the base of his endowment. That still as yet unmeasured donk swiveled to her right side at an angle then dipped sharply to the left until it mimicked the first movement. She repeated the motion again faster continuing until her gigantic butt became a blur of motion. This was a bionic cowgirl hula at Mach 5 making me green with envy as I realized this was what Shawnee intended to tease me with that first day in Miami.

I was alternately glad I hadn't "asked" as she'd suggested.

It was Koa's turn to flush reaching a tone that nearly matched her own as Shawnee rode him to nirvana without breaking her stride. She was expertly jockeying him alternately staring pointedly deep into his eyes intermittently looking up into the blue skies above. Both of them were moaning, whining, and shouting angel language to the heavens. Her nipples looked completely red at this point but Koa didn't appear to have the strength to handle her breasts laying there with his arms over his head fingers pointed in my direction. His face was blissful, enraptured.

So was Shawnee's.

She righted herself with both feet rooted in the sand sliding her hands down along the sides of his defined torso.

Shawnee proved her new moniker legit as that "Ass Almighty" bounced on Koa's monster cock like she was riding a pogo stick. This bodybuilder was getting the "business" and then some as she smashed his pelvis to mush. From the moment he walked out to meet her, it had been all the former Ms. WTF's show. These prominent circular motion ripples radiated from the bottom of those reddened mountainous cheeks towards the top of that cavernous gluteal cleft. In moments her entire ass was jiggling uncontrollably as goosebumps appeared on her humongous buttocks.

She switched back to that frenetic hula dance shaking swiveling and rolling her hips like her life depended on it. I was glad Rashida wasn't present or she would've been threatened as Shawnee revealed her twerk game even dwarfed a master like Thunda. The only caveat was that it was visually motivated by obvious emotion. Koa had been at her side from the beginning of her physical transformation to its apparent end and now this was a culmination of their journey. Shawnee bent at the waist showing more surprising dexterity cupping his face.

I felt even more the intruder into something that should have been private, not filmed.

This big muscular guy was laying there in the sand taking an absolute sexual mauling as Shawnee had her way with him enjoying the hell out of herself. Her hips were rowing back and forth like she was riding for the hills. This Puerto Rican baddie was scrubbing his pelvis with nothing left behind going so vicious that her massive cheeks were visibly flexing with these inverted crescent indentations nearly as long as my forearm. I realized I'd never seen Shawnee like this in my life. Her monster butt was doing that loud slow motion clapping twerk with the bottom positions of her pillow sized cheeks smacking his swollen balls.

Then she stopped on a dime sitting atop Koa filled with his manhood to capacity huffing with both nostrils flaring.

Shawnee arched her back rubbing and caressing his face humping down planting her lips on his for a light kiss. It was little more than a peck as she reared upright arching her hips into his mound leaning backward until her hands were resting on his knees. Both of them groaned, whimpering a bit as she spread her legs wide with both feet flat in the sand further anchoring herself as her sex came into full view of my camera. She shifted a bit doing the same with her hands outside of his knees now. Her mound was beyond swollen engorged with his endowment. Koa's cock protruded from her cunt slightly curved.

Shawnee went hard and fast with the lightspeed hula motion taking him to even further heights of ecstasy. It was weird and fascinating seeing her ride him dead on in this manner. Her cheeks were cradling everything in a visibly enticing cushion. In this posture Koa was left with nothing to do but scream her name even reverting to his native language in fits and stops clawing the air. The man was pinned to the beach under a woman who intrinsically knew how to use her weight to her advantage in combat and sexually to maximum effect. Tremors sparked across both of their conjoined bodies soon becoming a shaking, shivering fit shared between both in an intimate test of wills.

"SHAWNEE!!"

Koa broke first.

"SHAWNEE!! SHAWN!! NEE!! SHAWNEE!!"

Her brow furrowed with dimples appearing at the corners of her nose and mouth while those adorable chubby cheeks inflated. She started groaning and growling like a Pit Bull getting ready to pounce. Koa couldn't stop.

"SHAWNEE!! SHAWNEE!! SHAW!! NEE!! SHAWNEE!! SHAWNEE!!"

He was screaming her name to the rafters the rooftops, to the fucking heavens and everyone within earshot declaring her to the universe. Those immeasurable hips those uncertified yet undisputed cheeks were wringing the man out as Shawnee added a circular rotation to her wide hips letting her head dip backward as if it would fall from her neck. Her body was almost entirely flushed in this pinkish crimson tone peppered with goosebumps.

"KOA!!!"

Shawnee cracked.

"¡¡TODA LA MIERDA ME CORRO EN TU POLLA!! ¡¡ME VENGO EN TU GRAN POLLA DE LA ISLA!! ME LO ESTÁS QUITANDO KOA!! ¡¡ME ENCANTA ESTA POLLA!! ¡ESPERAMOS DEMASIADO Y AHORA ES MUY TARDE, BEBÉ!"

Her Spanish language rant came in feverish labored tones as the bank broke between them in dramatic fashion. Shawnee was spouting so loud it was echoing in the air as the tremors finally engulfed her wholesale. This was the point of no return for both with no retreat in sight. I watched feeling the electricity crackling about in the air.

"Ou te alofa ia te oe Shawnee!! Ou te alofa ia te oe i taimi uma!! Sa pei ua ou oti e aunoa ma oe!! Ou te alofa ia te oe Shawnee!!"

Koa shattered into a million emotional pieces spewing his own native language.

Those wrenching popping and swiveling hips became a blur of motion enhanced by these spectacular bursts of moisture as Shawnee squirted wildly teeth gritted eyes tightly shut. I was shocked by the girlish squealing that followed as she rode it out sounding like the women in those Japanese porn movies. It was nails on a chalkboard as she kept squirting finally emitting a spray that lit up his sculpted abdomen and super heroic pecs. Some of it was hitting his face. Koa's eyes were tightly shut with his chin tilted up mouth open catching portions of her essence.

Shawnee drifted to a full stop sitting atop Koa huffing drenched in sweat which caught the sunlight making her skin sparkle and glisten. Koa was similarly affected looking as if someone had poured a basin full of baby oil all over his upper half. His face was sprinkled with Shawnee's essence. The man was licking it from his lips huffing.

His huge dong which was bent in the middle plopped out of Shawnee's cunt with a wet smack on his abdomen.

Several bursts of thick milky ejaculate sort of spewed out of his crown in one big burst coating his defined sixpack. The rest flowed out of him like some leaky faucet adding to the mess as Shawnee's eyes fluttered open watching him cum for her intently. His own sated cries were labored trailing off as he raised a hand about to plant it in his mess in blind post coital bliss.

Shawnee stopped it lightly taking his hand as she rolled off on his left side kneeling hunched over. Her other hand carefully cupped the underside of Koa's package, lovingly.

I watched her lean down kissing him on sweat drenched lips before proceeding to lap up everything down to his glazed manhood which she took inside with an audible slurp.

This wasn't just a cleanup blowjob.

Shawnee made love to his cock lightly sucking and licking the upper half, tickling, and teasing the crown before taking him to the base with her lips touching the root. His manhood was clean when she drew back doing the same to his balls lightly playing and stroking his member before releasing it to flop on his belly pointed at his chin.

I watched her kneeling there looking at him laying beneath her prone with this wistful look on his face as he stared back.

"Uhm, its hot. Let's go for a swim real quick." Shawnee sort of whispered.

1...678910...18