All Comments on 'MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!!'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

Wow is he easy to play with. Rashida is giving our mc the run around now?

Why does he trust people who clown him easily when he does? They went out to have fun while he was stuck house sitting, feels less like a director and more like a chump. If I got played like that I would've been really tempted to just book an early flight back home and ghost Rashida for a while. Transformation or not, I don't recall him and Shawnee having the best relationship even before she joined the "steal the MC's website and ghost him" plan. Who needs a friend like that?

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

Creeperclaw

If you read THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 10; this all makes sense. / The conclusion of that season explains Rashida's behavior in part. If this story hits a trigger, then you might want to avoid the next installment because I can't make the character of Quisha a liar.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 1 year ago

It feels like a movie. In my head I'm really on the West Coast. I can see the tall beach front condos and the inside of the expensive apartment. I love the change of scenery. WTF really did upgrade and I like that. I'm not a freak but I get impatient when folk are sloppy. Gotta cleanup after yourself as an adult. Lol... I laughed hard at the Phoebe scene, she's my girl and I kinda wish MC was the baby daddy lol. Looking forward to the epic sex scenes in this story. Gonna be lit bro!

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 1 year ago

@Creeperclaw Rashida has been 100 with him and deserves her privacy. If he leaves and ghosts her it could ruin their chemistry permanently and I'll personally enter this story and come after you. 😄 I love them together. I agree though that he needs to step up but smoothly and he will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story, but I feel like he is moving backwards in progression. Is this after the sex tape release also? or before that?

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

QUESTION: I love the story, but I feel like he is moving backwards in progression. Is this after the sex tape release also? or before that?

ANSWER: After

AUTHOR NOTE: I hate doing this, but I don't anyone second guessing me because its actually ruined stories in the past when somebody sarcastically "grazed" a plot line. So, I assume you reas the story and noticed this main character received a warning from Quisha (Resident Clairvoyant, Tarot Card Reader, among other things) about his behavior and the pending consequences of said behavior.

My apologies to my audience for releasing content out of sequence I'd received a deluge of emails and comments asking for content to read and got ahead of myself. So, I'm putting notes in my stories that indicate the chronological order of things going forward in these intertwined series of stories involving these people.

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

Although this is fiction. Sometimes we forget the MC is human with real emotions. The type of mental warfare he has gone through an is currently going through. It has to be emotionally taxing, and you won’t always be on you’re a game. Soon as one battle ends immediately another one starts. I tried to put myself into the MC shoe’s. I can easily say from hindsight I would do things differently. Truthfully I am not sure how I would act in the thick of everything. I probably would make worse decisions. The way the story is unfolding. It seems there is more chaos on the way. Like always I will be tuned in

@Mondotoken I can’t wait till the next installment. I hope we don’t have to wait to long.

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!!

CHAPTER 2

The next installment is about to come out and I'd like to warn my readers who have expressed misgivings about the main character's (The Educated Simp) treatment in these stories that maybe this chapter should be skipped in favor of installment 3 instead. Hint: The M/C is treated horribly in service of a much larger narrative.

Whatever you decide, thank you for reading.

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

@Mondotoken can't wait till it post

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

@Mondotoken Post date?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.