Ms Yvonne Ch. 02

Story Info
Continue the affair with Ms Yvonne aka Granny.
3.2k words
4.6
11.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Yvonne II

Over the next few days, I talked to Ms. Yvonne on the phone. We had planned on me visiting her again on Tuesday afternoon. She told me she spent Monday morning in a nearby city reading in the library. She decided to go to a nearby city 20 miles away because there was less of a chance of people knowing her there. She knew the librarian at the local library so she didn't feel comfortable there. She went to read on sex books.

After our first sexual encounter, she realized there was much more to sex than she had experienced before. She wasn't sure what she was going there to read, but she took her time and researched what she could. She was very open minded and wanted to be a little adventurous.

When I woke up Tuesday morning, I could hardly wait for the afternoon to arrive. I still lived at my parents' house and both my parents were at work. My siblings had their own places so I was alone. I looked at a few Playboy magazines to read some of the stories. I was still very inexperienced in the sex department so I wanted to learn all I could before going to see Ms. Yvonne again.

I guess I was a little intimidated by the fact that I was going to have sex again with an experienced older lady. I knew we both enjoyed ourselves the first time, but things had just happened. Neither one of us had planned that to happen, it just happened.

Now, the purpose of our meeting was to have sexual pleasures. Since I had finally had a sexual experience, I thought reading those stories again would give me a better insight of what to do to pleasure a lady.

I was so involved in the magazines that I lost track of time. Before I knew it, it was lunch time.

I rushed to prepare a meal with leftovers my mother had in the refrigerator. I showered and got dressed. I then called Ms. Yvonne to let her know I was on the way. She told me perfect timing, she just got out the shower.

She told me the door would be unlocked. She instructed me to knock, wait a few seconds then walk in on my own. She believed if I did it that way, then neighbors wouldn't notice that I was just walking in. I thought it was sneaky, but clever.

I arrived at her house and did as she instructed. When I walked in the house, I didn't see Ms. Yvonne right away. I called out to her and she appeared around the corner wearing a dressing robe that was not buttoned. Her fluffy, matured body was exposed.

I stopped in my tracks. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was simply beautiful. I'm sure she noticed my erection right away. She commented that since I already saw her body there was no reason to hide it now.

Her body was not like the models in the magazines I admired, but I found her to be very appealing and desirable. I know I always found older ladies to be attractive, but I had never seen one in the nude. I had just heard how guys my age talked negatively about older ladies, but none had actual relations with one. Therefore, I knew it was only speculations.

I appreciated the natural look of a matured lady. I admired her wrinkles, rolls and scars. She had some patches of cellulite here and there also. I just thought she was more desirable than the models in the magazines.

I followed her down the hall to the bedroom. While she walked ahead of me, she dropped the robe off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. I stopped to pick it up, but not before noticing her matured back side. I was able to admire the way it jiggled and swayed as she walked in front of me. I had the chance to study it better than I did the previous visit. It had cellulite dimples and sagged in the shape of a pear. I loved watching it move naturally as she walked.

By this time, my erection is about to bust out of my shorts. As I entered her bedroom, I removed my shirt. She turned to me and unbuckled my belt and removed my shorts. My erection was like the center pole of a circus tent. She sat down on the bed and pulled my boxers down, exposing my erect penis. She fondled it a little then kissed the head of it. She told me she had never done that before, but wanted to try things she read in the library the day before. She said she wanted to return the favor of what I did to her. I reminded her that it was my first time doing that also and promised I would get better.

She laughed a little and said she didn't know how it could possibly get any better than what I did the last time. She told me she read that you had to pay attention to your partner and their reactions to what you were doing. I knew at that point that we would learn together and I really thought that was exciting.

She then took as much of my penis in her mouth as she could. She moved her head back and forth so my penis was going in and out of her mouth. It felt really good, but I really couldn't wait to taste her nectar again. I suggested we move into the "69 position", so we can both enjoy each other. She said she did read about that and thought it would be interesting.

I positioned myself on the bed and Ms. Yvonne positioned herself on top of me with her knees straddling my head. She lowered her pelvis to my face so I could lick her vagina. She started sucking on my penis as I licked her most prized possession. I put my hands on her back side as my tongue probed her vaginal lips. As I caressed her backside, she started moaning slightly.

The scent and taste of her vagina was very intoxicating. Her vaginal lips were tightly closed, but it didn't take me long to get my tongue inside and find her clitoris.

Her head was bobbing up and down on my erect penis. We were both enjoying this to the fullest like two little kids in a candy store. Her breathing was becoming more rapid and she was moaning and groaning with pleasure. We were both thrusting our hips in rhythm. It was like we were playing the same song in our heads but no music was playing.

Suddenly, without warning, I felt my testicles tighten and my semen gushed out of my penis into her mouth. Almost simultaneously, her body stiffened and I tasted her juices rush from her vagina.

Ms. Yvonne pushed her pelvis into my face while she licked every drop of my semen. My erection became flaccid as she licked it clean. I continued licking her vagina until I thought I had every drop of her juice.

She then got off of me and laid down beside me. We talked about the experience as we cuddled and kissed. When she asked how did she do with her first attempt at oral sex, I asked if she had to ask.

Even though we both had an Earth-shattering orgasm, we were still wanting more pleasure from each other. I asked how she enjoyed tasting my semen. She laughed and said she didn't know what to expect and was very unsure about doing that.

She read in the library that the majority of men enjoy their partner doing that. She said the books said it was one of the most personal acts a couple would perform on each other. Still being unsure how it would taste, but she wanted to try it with me since I did it to her. Since I had no problem tasting her, she wanted to be adventurous and try.

In her best attempt, she tried to explain the taste. After making a few attempts, she finally said nothing compares to it. She said it wasn't salty, it wasn't bitter, and it wasn't sweet. It was unique and pleasing. She licked her lips again to signify as if she had just eaten an elegant full course meal.

I enjoyed laying there with Ms. Yvonne. As we talked, kissed and explored each other; she asked me to drop the Ms. when addressing her. I agreed, and started calling her granny. She laughed and admitted that me calling her granny was arousing.

I enjoyed exploring her body. I fondled and kissed her breasts as she told me how much she enjoyed the attention. This was not the way she remembered sex to be. She never remembered her husband to explore her body this way. Definitely, exploring his was never a thought.

She explained that she thought her sex life was over many years ago. Periodically, while I continued to explore her matured body, she would pause and take a breath as she enjoyed the sensations. Granny told me that she never enjoyed sex as much as she is enjoying it now. She said she never felt comfortable enough to explore the way we are now.

I liked hearing that because I was enjoying learning together. I started kissing her belly and working down to her vagina again. I wanted to taste it again. It was an addicting aroma and flavor. I just couldn't get enough of it. She didn't resist my attempt, but she did say she wanted me to penetrate her. I told her I wanted that also, but I wanted to give her another orgasm orally first. Deep down, I wanted to pleasure her more than being pleasured myself.

I wanted to pay more attention to her this time. I wanted to look at her vagina better. She spread her legs and raised her knees up to make access easier. She said getting in this position isn't embarrassing now like it was the first time. I liked the fact that her pubic hair wasn't dark and thick like in the magazines I had seen before. Her pubic hair was sparse, light brown and grey, in color. I could see her vaginal lips easily. Unlike many of the models in the magazines, her vagina was not buried under a thick bush. Her pubic mound was puffy and her vaginal lips were smooth and sealed hiding the treasure inside.

I kissed her inner thighs and felt her body twitch. I then licked the length of her lips a few times, slowly probing my tongue between her tender lips. I paid close attention to her body as I licked to feel her response. She would take a deep breath as my tongue touched the top of her slit. I took my thumbs and I spread her lips so I could see what made her respond to that area. I saw her clitoris was nicely tucked inside her vaginal lips.

I could smell the intoxicating aroma and taste the addictive flavor of her vagina. I paid attention to licking her clit because it seemed to be where the most pleasure was for her. Periodically, I would probe my tongue below her clit into her vagina so I could suck up the juices she was producing.

Granny was enjoying this as much as I was now. With her feet firmly planted on the bed, she would lift her pelvis and push it into my face. That gave me a better position to put my tongue inside of her vagina so I moved my hands under her buttocks to make it more comfortable for her.

Her breathing was becoming more rapid and she was mumbling how wonderful it felt. Her hands were pushing on the back of my head into her pelvis at times. Other times she was either gripping the sheets on the bed or holding her breasts.

Granny had several small orgasms before her legs tightened up and I felt her body tremble and she had another big orgasm. Her body became lifeless and she demanded that I put me inside of her.

At this point she was losing her modesty and said what was on her mind. I was beginning to experience a side of granny that no one ever sees: the personal, intimate side. Her juices were dripping and I wanted to lick all I could, but she was demanding I have intercourse with her NOW. I kissed my way up to her breasts and sucked on her nipples a little but she trying to pull me up and demanding she wanted me inside of her NOW. I didn't want to let her down. After all, I wanted to have sex with her also.

I positioned myself on top of granny and rubbed my erection into her pubic mound. I could feel the moisture on my penis. I just wanted to tease her a little before I tried to penetrate her. She then spread her legs and raised her knees to give me easier access. I then reached down and took my penis between my index finger and thumb and gently rubbed it on her slit. She immediately started to mumble words of satisfaction.

I teased her for a few seconds before pushing the head of my erection between her vaginal slit. It felt just as snug as before, but I was able to slip it in a little easier. I remembered the look of pain or discomfort from the first time, but this time she didn't grimace as much.

I could feel the contours of her vagina with each thrust. I continued the in and out slow rhythm until she got comfortable and relaxed. I went slow and easy while Granny mumbled sounds of pleasure.

I felt her have a little orgasm so I slowed down so she could enjoy it longer. She started to thrust her hips to meet my motion and we were both in sync moving slow and easy. I gradually increased my pace. She would keep up with my rhythm then relax for a moment. Her breathing was getting very rapid and we were both becoming very intense.

I didn't have much control of myself then, but I was trying to hold off so Granny would have the best experience in her life.

Then, her legs stiffened, her body began to spasm and she became very vocal. This excited me and I lost the little control I had left of my penis. Semen shot out into her vagina at a force that I never felt before. I knew she felt it inside because of the reaction she gave. She then wrapped her legs around me to hold me inside of her. I felt her heals dig into my backside. I felt fluid gushing in pulses from her vagina. My penis was still pumping semen inside of Granny. I gave her a few little last thrusts as best I could with her heals holding me to her.

My erection was now becoming flaccid letting me know I was fulfilled and satisfied. Granny slowly relaxed and released her heals from its firm hold on me. Her body relaxed almost like a limp dish towel.

I looked her in the eyes and saw small beads of sweat on her brow. My penis fell out of her vagina and I rolled off of her to lay on side of her. We both lay there trying to catch our breath. I got up to go to the bathroom to get a warm towel to clean Granny. I noticed the bed had another wet spot like the last time.

I quickly cleaned myself in the bathroom and noticed there was no pinkish colored discharge this time. I went back to her in the bed and whipped her pubic area. There was no pinkish discharge there either. Even if she had told me before that it was nothing to worry about, I was relieved that everything was okay this time.

We cuddled with each other for a couple hours talking, fondling and kissing. She told me how satisfying and fulfilling it has been. She never knew sex was so enjoyable. I took it all as a compliment. I told her how sexy I found her to be. I let her know how I loved her figure and her body. I continued by telling her that I was always attracted to older ladies but I never thought I would have the experience of being physical with one.

We discussed how her body was nothing like what the guys say an older lady would be like. I said how much I like how her body looked and felt. I really thought she was very appealing and desirable. I told her that I wanted to explore her body more. She was comfortable with that and also added that she wanted to do some more things she read about. We laughed at the thought of exploring our bodies.

Granny only had one more request. She explained that she wanted to enjoy our relationship as much as possible but she didn't want it to hold me back from getting a girlfriend my age. She said we couldn't be out in public and this would always have to remain a secret. She couldn't expect me to stay committed to her with those limitations. She said I was young and she understood if I found another young girlfriend.

However, she continued by saying she wanted to enjoy this as long as we could meet. We laughed a little at the fact that she took my virginity. I told her that I couldn't have asked for a better situation. She told me how much she appreciated the way I treated her. She said I made her feel like a special lady and I made her feel sexy.

We continued cuddling and kissing as I explored her body. I kissed and fondled every inch of her lovely matured body. She rolled over on her stomach and I massaged her neck, back and buttocks. I told her how much I liked the way her buttocks looked and felt. I told her that I wanted to penetrate her from behind. She asked that we do that next time because her vagina was a little sore right now. She rolled over to her back again and we were facing each other. She told me that it had been many years since she had the attention of a man and her body needed time to recover. I understood that and I didn't have a problem. I knew we would have another time together and we could explore each other more.

We then decided to get up and have a glass of iced tea before I left. We were careful not to have my visits too long so it would not bring too much attention to the neighbors. While drinking our tea, we planned on me coming back Friday night when I got off work. Hopefully by that time, the neighbors would be asleep and not notice me being there.

She walked me to the door and we hugged and kissed before she opened the door for me to leave. She was still in her dressing robe so she didn't stay in the doorway. I watched her in the kitchen window as I drove away.