MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet Ch. 03

Story Info
Closure with or of My Ex.
796 words
3.7
10.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

Yea, I know that the contest is over, but another idea hit. I write when I have something to say, or I'm mischievous. I don't have anything to say so this is a mischievous continuation of the MSDS series in a 750 word flash story.

===================

Sitting in the diner, I waited for my ex-husband to join me to sign our final paperwork to dissolve our marriage assets and our life together. Our friend Ron brought his cheating to my attention. Ron and I found out that we did not have spouses that wanted to be married, so we did the dirty. John and Nancy found out and christened us with food dye in the hot tub, then left us stranded at the cabin.

By the end of the next day, Nancy and Ron decided to try to work out their issues while John rubbed my now green nose into my failure. Nancy and Ron called and I spent the next week at their house being de-greened and talking about our lives, our failures and our new dreams.

I filed for divorce. John had to play alpha male and by the time he was satisfied, the assets for us to split were 30% smaller. Today was the final paperwork and I needed to keep the eye on the prize.

Waltzing in while carrying his sports coat over his shoulder he gave me his famous leer of triumph. "Oh, I almost didn't recognize you without your green eyeshade DEAR."

Not taking the bait, I opened the paperwork that his lawyer had approved. "What, cat got your green tongue?"

Patience, patience, play the long game. He never had the ability to play the long game. It was always a series of short one-up-man-ships. I need to stay with the plan. Stroke his inflated ego and get him to talk. "All you need to do is sign here, here and on this final page for both documents, your copy and mine." Signing with a flourish he smiled. "Is that all DEAR?"

"Well, as you have all you wanted, I was wondering if you could explain to me what happened? I'm sure that you had it all planned out in a masterful way."

He chuckled. "I just got bored with you. You weren't fun anymore. Once I started playing around about a year ago, my life became so much better. It's a rush to meet a lover and do it under your stupid nose."

"How many women did you conquer?" I knew that this would get his ego to do the talking.

"Oh, it wasn't that many, just three, or was it four?" That look of superiority was plastered on his face. "But I kept doing it with my lovers time and time again. I loved fucking them in our bed after you left for work." He smiled his trademark shit-eating-grin. "Jan was the woman I was meeting when Ron saw me going into the motel." I did my best to appear to be in awe of him. His smile told me that he was taking the bait.

"I fucked Jan while her husband was on a different shift at the firehouse. I had a camera set up so I got to watch our fucking after she left to go back to hubby. She was some fuck. I couldn't believe."

Looking down at his watch he stood up and said "Goodbye looser".

"I'm taking that position in Seattle to be near my sister and mother. I'm pretty much broke now"

Ron walked toward the door chuckling. "I don't have that problem, I've got a new gold mine to harvest."

I sat there in silence looking at him get in his car and drive away. That's when I turned to the three booths that surrounded mine. I got smiles from all around when I asked, "Did you catch it all?"

The four men and two women in those booths having coffee were EMTs and firefighters from the station. When I got the initial video, I quietly asked around and discovered who the whore was and one thing led to another. It turned out that the culture of the firehouse demanded that trust, and a spouse playing the field could distract a team member at a critical time. The unofficial member of the group spoke to me, "We'll take care of this. Take care and we'll update you." Somehow I dropped a package containing keys, system passwords, and other personal identifications on the table as I left with a smile. I had already changed my own information the day after my 'greening'.

Months later, I received an email containing links to police reports and newspaper articles. A certain man and woman were charged with fentanyl possession with intent to distribute. Awwww shucks.

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers