All Comments on 'MSDS Material Safety Data Sheet Ch. 03'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

good payback. but was it enough. somehow the arrogant jerk should know or suspect she had something to do with his arrest

GardenshedGardenshedabout 1 month ago

Nice and short. Good job..

ag2507ag2507about 1 month ago

Mmmm. 750 words. I usually avoid those like the plague. Mot short enough to be succinct and not long enough to be interesting. I was not wrong. But seeing as you had managed 3 parts I bit. For a 2250 word story it ain't half bad.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 1 month ago

that was a dirty place to stop this

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 month ago

Never be smug or rub failures or wins in another's face, it will come back to haunt you.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 month ago

You have 3 very short chapters from different perspectives telling the story. Basically the second and third are simple scenes. It could have been presented as a single story. The first chapter was the only one that took on an bit of a unique and it made the rest flounder. By separating the story you lost sight of the story itself.

If John wanted to get rid of his wife why go through all the bother of the green dye? Also, In this one you changed the name of John to Ron.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 month ago

Average story at best.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Too much in too short of prose - 3.4*

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 month ago
Best one in the series

Best one in the series. I gave it a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

jflindersjflindersabout 1 month ago

There is a reason not to break up a story into chapters. People will often not re-read the earlier chapter(s) and so will have imperfect recollection of the rest of the story. Here the chapter is so short and contains so little that if there is anything to be gained by making it a separate chapter I haven't figured it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not what i expected. Thought she was the one to say she had a dozen guys during their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Aaaw this story sucks and so must the FC's life if the men she knows are this stupid but then what does it say about her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Don't think any half-way smart lawyer would let his client go any place but his office or the other parties office to "sign" final divorce papers. And "shutup" would be his first words of advice. Too many ugly possibilities.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

She burned that cheating bastard a new one. Great unexpected ending.

16GaDouble16GaDoubleabout 1 month ago

Quickie finale!

I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Firemen and Paramedics are the worst cheaters and players on the planet. Worse than doctors/nurses and real estate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The 'gotcha' moment was so out of left field as to be non sequitur

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...