MSDS Society Ch. 04

Story Info
Slave David is accepts his new status and has a new home.
17.7k words
4.28
8.6k
7

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4 -- NEW CONTRACT, NEW HOME

I am kneeling naked beside the man that I agreed to be his slave.  My sister is kneeling on the other side of Master.  I watch the house servant bring me some chowder and place it in front of me.  Later I learn it is called "slave chow".

Master says "Boy, you will eat now.  Just use your mouth, no hands.  Understand, boy?"

"Yes, Master."

"I can't hear you!"

Raising my voice, "YES, MASTER!"

"Good boy."

Master pushes my head towards the food.  It feels weird eating with just my mouth.   I look at the other slaves and they are all doing the same thing.  It is nice not to be the only slave eating on the floor with our mouths.  I just finish my food when the doorbell rings.  A short while later, slave Philip comes in announcing, Master Mike has a guest waiting in the foyer.   

Father says, "Show him to my office, boy".

"Yes Master, very good, Master."

Slave Philip left and then came back a few minutes later.  

"Master Mike, the Society's lawyer is waiting in your office."

Master thanks father for letting him use his office and gets up.   Master pulls on my sister and me by our leashes.  We crawl out of the dining room to my father's office. When Master opens the office door, the lawyer gets up and shakes Master's hand.  Master then sits behind the desk while we kneel next to him.  The lawyer sits in a chair across from the desk.  

"Have you brought the paperwork?"  

The lawyer replies, "Yes Mike, I have them all here."

I hear him hand Master some papers.  I can't see what they are with my head bowed.   

"All looks in order."  

The Lawyer explains, "Sign here, here, here, and here."

The lawyer turns to me, "Boy, please come here."  

I keep my head bowed and don't move.  I don't know what to do.   Master told me to kneel next to him at all times but also told me to follow all freeman's orders.  That Master's orders supersede anyone else.  I am so nervous and afraid that I'm screwing up somehow.  

"Boy, you may crawl over to the lawyer and kneel at his feet."

Thank god Master gives me clear directions.  I'm so relieved and then crawled to the lawyer's feet bowing my head in submission thinking my Master would approve.  

The lawyer pats my head, "Such a good boy."

I smile, feeling good he thought I obeyed correctly. 

"Look at me, boy"

I look up at the lawyer's smiling face.  

"Boy, last night you accepted your Master's collar.  I am here for two reasons.  The first is to make sure you willingly accept your Master's collar consensually.  Boy, did you willingly accept your Master's collar and understand you will be his slave? Do you understand that by becoming a slave to your Master you are giving up all your human rights?  You will be his property until he sells you, his death or your death?  As property, your Master has complete and total control over your physical person and your free will.  As property, you cannot own anything and everything you do own will be your Master's.  Your Master has every right to modify your body in any way he sees fit.  In every sense of the word, you are property like any other domestic animal.  If your Master wishes he can put you down like other domestic animals your Master would own.  Boy, do you fully understand what I have just explained to you?"

Not even hesitating, "YES SIR, I UNDERSTAND, SIR".  

"Are you sure, boy?"

I reply in a raised voice "YES SIR, I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP EVERYTHING TO BECOME A SLAVE TO MY MASTER.  I FULLY ACCEPT THAT I WILL BE MASTER'S PROPERTY AND HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHTS". 

"Very good, boy.  The second reason I am here is to make your slavery official."

The lawyer just places the forms that Master signed on the floor in front of me.  

"Boy, sign these forms to make it official with all governments of the world and with the MSDS Society."

I see in front of me a "Receipt of Purchase", "Power of Attorney", "Living Will", "Slave Contract" and a membership contract for the MSDS Society.  I look at them briefly.  I see Master's signature on all the forms and my father's on the "Receipt of Purchase".  I notice an amount of two million dollars for the sale of one slave David Armstrong. I realize what father and Master were talking about at breakfast.  My father is selling me to Master.  For some reason, I'm not surprised.  With all that has just happened to me this past couple of days, selling his son into slavery is to be expected.  In some way, I guess you could say father owns me since he created me in the first place.  I pick up the pen and place it on the form.  I pause for a second fearing I am making a mistake.  You could hear a pin drop in the office.  I then remember last night and the overwhelming power that Master had over my mind and body.  Thought of never seeing my family ever again scares me even more than being a slave.  The thought of being homeless and with just my savings is something I could never handle.  I would have to start over with no help from anyone.  Not being Master's slave seems very sad and lonely.   I couldn't live like that.  I need the support of my family.  So, finally, after a long wait, I sign all the forms.  The lawyer takes the forms and signs the witness lines on each.  Then he puts the forms in his briefcase. 

The Lawyer addresses Master "Very good, I will have the forms process as soon as possible."

He pats my head, "Welcome slave to your new life.   Be good to your Master."  

"Yes Sir, I will Sir".  

I am proud of what I have just done.  The lawyer shakes Master's hand congratulating him on another excellent purchase as the lawyer looks at my sister and me.  I think to myself, oh shits father sold my sister too.  The lawyer leaves saying he will show himself out.  

Master looks at me, "Slave come here!"  

I quickly crawl to Master's side.  

"Boy, you are now my property officially to the world.  I have "Power of Attorney" over you slave.  This means I control you financially, can commit you to an institution, and can make any medical decisions on your behalf.   The 'Living Will' makes all you once owned, mine.  No one in the outside world will question any decisions I make on your behalf.  So, as you can see by the laws of the outside world, I own you.  By the laws of the MSDS Society, I more than own you, you are my property, less than human.  You are a slave animal that I own."

Master then backhands me showing what he's capable of doing to me.  I am in total shock at the violent assault.  

"Slave, that is just an example of what will happen if you disobey me.  I expect complete and total obedience.  No one is going to come to your help or save you from any punishment you may deserve.   Your whole family knows you are now my slave, you will never see anyone outside of the Society's circle.  As you can see, I can do anything to you and no one will care.  I can even discard you if I wish."

I am now totally scared shitless. What have I done?   I look at my sister.  She did not move an inch since we entered the office.  She did not even attempt to help me when Master struck me.  A tear runs down my face, hoping I did not make the worst mistake of my life.  Master then kneels down and hugs me.  I am shocked again, not expecting this.  

"Boy, I value you very much.  I did not want to strike you but you have to understood the seriousness of what you have just done.  I never want to punish you and will not if you follow my orders without question.  You will be a very happy slave if you just obey.   Someday you will understand that only through complete and total obedience will you be happy.   You are a very special creature that the universe created.   Slaves complete a Master.  One cannot exist without the other.  To harm a slave is like harming myself.  Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Master I think I do."

"You will in time."

He wipes the tears away and kisses me passionately like he did last night.  All the pain I received moments ago is forgotten.  Master picks me up and puts me on my father's desk with my ass over the edge.  He opens his pants and pulls out his cock.  Master rams his cock into me as deep as he can.  I yelp in surprise at the roughness of the fuck.   Master looks into my eyes with lust then kisses me passionately again as he fucks the hole he now owns.  I moan loudly again feeling Master's power inside me.  I know this is where I belong, in Master's arms with him inside me.   Finally, Master pushes one last hard thrust into my hole.  Looking into Master's eyes, I see he is cumming.  Oh God, I am so pleased that I can give Master some happiness.  As we kiss, our tongues lock together fighting for dominance which Master always wins.  Finally, he releases me and pulls out of my hole.  

"Boy, clean me up."

I look at him, not understanding.  

"Boy, get on your knees now and suck my cock clean."

"Yes, Master" 

I jump off the desk and kneel down taking Master's cock into my mouth.  I suck and lick it clean.  I taste my asshole juices but try to ignore the foul taste.  Master smiles down at me which makes it all better. 

"OK boy, let's go into the living room to join the others.  I want to show off my new asset"

Master picks up our leashes and then pulls us behind him.  We crawl down the hall to the living room.  Master enters the room and everyone gets up to greet my Master.  My sister and I are ignored which feels strange.   My brother, Master Keith, shakes Master's hand and congratulates him on his acquisition of me, his brother.   

"Thanks, Keith, your brother will be a great asset. Your father's genes add great value to it.  However, we should stop referring to it as your brother but instead as my slave".  

"Oh yes, of course, he is your slave and should be referred to as you wish."  

"Thank you, Keith".  

"So Mike, have you used your new slave's hole for your pleasure?"   

"Oh yes, Keith, the boy has a wonderful hole.  I understand your slaves help break it in."

"Yes, I figured it would be easier for the boy to accept being fucked if it came from a creature he can relate to."

I can't help but listen to my brother and Master talk about me like I am just a fuck hole to use.  I know that is what I am now, but it is strange to hear it in such an open way.   They seem so comfortable talking about sex and slavery.  I guess it is something I will have to get used to.  I have the feeling that they really do not care what I think at all.   

"Mike, will you join me for a drink?"

"Yes, that would be great Keith, thank you."

Master sits down in a comfortable recliner while my sister and I kneel at his side.  Keith sits across from him.  

Keith asks "Will your slave be going to the Society's college soon?"

Master replies "Yes soon, it will be good for it.  Do you remember when we were there?"  

"Oh yes, we had a lot of fun learning how to be Masters.   Do you remember the 'Slave Hunts'?"  

Master replies "Oh, yes I took down a few slaves.  They were not happy campers, yet some were natural as prey, weren't they?"  

"Yeah, some were natural slave prey in a hunt.  Of course, once they were trained they enjoyed the hunt much more."

"You were a very good shot.  Did your father teach you to shoot?"  

"Yes, we would hunt deer up north at deer camp.  I guess he was preparing me for the 'Slave Hunt' at the college.  One time, after he revealed our family secret, father took me up north with slave Philip.  Father had slave Philip come with us the last time before I went to college.  However, this time he unchained slave Philip and had him run into the woods.  Of course, he was naked as slaves should be.  Father gave me a tranquilizer gun to use.  He said to hunt down slave Philip and bring him back to camp.  He explained to only shoot the slave in the ass.  Also, make sure you take down the slave with a clean shot.  I took the tranquilizer gun and ran after slave Philip.  I followed him as he was trying to look for a place to hide.  I am a good tracker.  So it was easy to find the slave in some bushes.  I crept up behind the slave and shot him right in the ass.   He went down as any deer would.  I tied him up and picked him up over my shoulders.  I carried him back to camp with the biggest smile on my face.  Father was so proud of me.  We hung the slave upside down just like a deer.  It hung there all night in the cool night air."  

"WOW! Keith your father prepared you well for the hunt.   I had a similar experience with my older brother.   Someday, we should hunt our slaves like the good old days in college."

"That would be fun, Mike.  We could make a bet of it."

"What do you have in mind?"

Keith responds "How about the loser becomes the winner's slave for a day.

Master asks "What about the Master's slave?

Keith replies "Oh, of course, the slaves come with the bet."

I cannot believe what I am hearing!  They have a 'Slave Hunt' at college.  Will I have to be in this fucked up game?  I guess I will if I am at the college.  Are they going to hunt me down like a wild animal?  The more I know about my family's secret the more I feel less human.  Master did say a slave is not human but an animal to them.  Does my brother see me like the deer he shot with our father?  What happens if Master gets tired of me?  Will he just shoot me like a wild deer?  Master pats my head. 

"Boy, remember you're the most valuable piece of property I own.  So, stop worrying, you will be kept safe."

How did he know I was worrying?   

"Keith, do you remember the slave games?"

"Oh yeah, they were something.  I remember the chariot races.   My whip teacher had me practice every day for weeks before I could use it on the slave pulling my chariot.  He didn't want me to do permanent damage to the slaves.  Now I can whip a slave with exact precision.  Have you whipped any slave since the slave games?"

Master pats my sister's head 

"I have whipped this one many times over the years.  I have to keep up my skills.  Plus, I like seeing the slave feel the taste of the whip.  Over time I have enjoyed it.  As this slave gets into its sub-space it starts to enjoy the whipping.  It starts flying high in its endorphin rush."

I catch a glimmer in my sister's eyes.  She is smiling.  Is she is proud of herself?  Oh my GOD, Master may end up whipping me like he does my sister.  How will I ever survive being a slave to my Master?  This is so screwed up and now I have no way out of my slave contract.  Keith looks at me and laughs.  

"I think you are scaring the shit out of your new slave.  Poor thing doesn't know what he signed up for.  Once he gets to college, he will start to figure out what the rest of his life will be like."

Master pats my head again, laughing with Keith. 

"Yeah, it will be an eye-opening experience for the slave.  Yet, it will be good for him.  It will help his slave soul come to life."

Master pats me on the back, 

"Boy, get me a drink.  Make it a rum and coke. 

"Yes, Master" 

Fearing I might make a mistake, I crawl to my father's bar.  I have to stand to mix Master's drink.   It is frightening to hear what Master is capable of doing to a slave.  So, I take my time to get him the drink without spilling a drop.   I carefully fall to my knees in front of him.

"Master, here is your drink."

He takes the drink without looking at me at all.  I crawl back at his side again.  He pats my head. 

"Good boy."

OH YES! Master is happy with me!  I smile to myself, pleased that I did good in his eyes.  It feels good to please Master.  

"Keith, all this talk down memory lane is getting me hard.  Do you mind if I use my boy while we chat?  

"Oh, no problem Mike, that is what a slave is for after all."

"Boy, get my cock out and service it."  

I jump to work, open Master's pants and pull out his half-hard cock.  Take it in my mouth sucking and sucking.  It doesn't take long for him to grow to his impressive 10 inches.  I'm even more impressed by taking it all the way down my throat.  

"He is getting better sucking cock isn't he."

"Yes Keith, it is getting better every time it's used."  

"I think I will join you."

Master Keith snaps his fingers.  I hear one of his slaves get in front of Keith.  I clearly hear sucking sounds.  

"Mike, do you remember the puppet shows?  

"Fuck yeah Keith, they were so funny.  Seeing the slaves being made into puppets was great.  Those slaves must have felt humiliated having no control over the movements of their bodies."

I tried to focus on my sucking but hearing more about how the slaves are treated at the college is distracting.  Master senses this. 

"Boy, FOCUS!"

I double my efforts in my service. 

Master directs my sister, "Girl, suck my balls."

My sister sucks his balls just like we did this morning.  

"This is the life isn't Keith?"

"Hell Yes! having slaves at my beck and call makes life so much better.  Yeah, Mike after a long day's work having a slave waiting to service me anyway I like helps take the edge off.  I think the Society has known that having slaves for the Master helps their employees be better at their jobs.  The Society has been around for centuries so they must have figured this out a long time ago.  My father believes that slaves are key to the Societies' power.  He says that the Society has its reach in every government in the world.  Slaves keep the Masters loyal to the Society.  No Master will ever turn against the Society or they would lose their slaves and become slaves themselves.  I hear it's not the nice slavery our slaves enjoy.  No, if a Master is disloyal and enslaved then they are sent to harsh manual labor camps."  

"Yeah, Keith I remember the class on the 'History of The Society.  Seeing how harsh a manual labor slave goes through, I would never be disloyal to the Society."  

"Me too Mike.  We will be Masters for life. "

He pushes down on my head, forcing his cock all the way down my throat.  

"And this one will be a slave for life too", as Master cums into my throat.  

I get Master's meaning.  He will never let me go.  I will be his property for life.  I cry, feeling happy that he values me so much.  Without Masters owning slaves, they cannot be Masters.  He will never leave 'The Society' for fear of becoming a hard manual labor slave himself.   He is just as much trapped in his role as a Master, as I am trapped as a slave.  He needs me as his slave to survive his life in the Society.  The Society controls him as much as he controls me.  We serve the Society in our own ways.  I am starting to see how powerful the Society must be.  I will keep him happy so he can be the Master that the Society expects him to be. 

He pats my head, "Milk my cock clean then fasten my pants back up."

I grab his half-hard cock and milk every last bit of cum from it then lick the sweet cum up. 

Next, I hear my brother cum into his slave's month too.   With my head down I cannot see what is going on but hear clothes being fastened.  So, assume the slave is fastening my brother's pants back up.   

"Well Keith, I think it is time to get back home.  It was great to spend some time with you."

Master and Keith get up then hug each other.  

"Keith, you're welcome to visit anytime.  My older brother would be happy to see you too."  

"Oh yeah, your brother lives in the same community right?"

"Yes, so do my parents and younger brother."  

"Yeah, forgot most of your family lives in a Society gated community."

"Yes, I cannot wait to show off my new slave to the neighborhood."

"Yeah, I am sure your family will be a little jealous.  It does have my genes so it is worth more than most slaves."

WOW, my family must have good genes, laughing to myself.   

"Come, slaves"

Master walks to the front door as my father meets him at the door.