MSDS Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The younger man says "So Mike you finally acquired the brother now I see."

"Yes Alex, I purchased this slave last night from its previous owner."

"Its old man must be happy that it decided to be a slave, all that hard work to create it and raise it for 18 years.  It looks like a prize slave animal just like its sister."

They are talking like it is normal to talk about purchasing a slave in public.  What is this place?  It's like I am in a different world where slavery is legal and am a slave.  Did Alex refer to my father as my owner?   He acted like I was bred to be a slave.  Then I remember what my sister said last night.  Father sold my sister and me into slavery and made my mother a slave.  Or was my mother bred to be a slave too?  

"Mike, I am jealous, brother and sister slaves and they are from the Armstrong's bloodline.  Bet you paid good money for them."  

"Yes the boy was 2 mil and the girl was 5 mil"

"Oh, Mike that is high for slaves but of course, they are a good breed with excellent bloodlines.  Are you going to milk them?" 

"Yes, the Boy's semen will return a good profit.  However, the girl's eggs are worth even more.  Yet, I don't want to flood the market.  So, I will only milk the boy and harvest girl for 6 months.  Then I can auction off the semen and eggs to get top dollar."

Oh my god, Master is going to sell my semen.  What will they do with my semen?   

"Yeah, Mike there are a lot of Masters that would pay top dollar to impregnate their female slaves with your slave boy's semen."

Oh, fuck their want to use my seamen to make more slaves.  I cannot believe what I am hearing.  This is crazy.  I am going to have kids out there but it will not be of my choosing.  Is this the real reason my Master purchased me from my father?  So he could sell my semen.  Now I have no control over who will be my offspring.  I feel I am losing more and more control over who and what I am, as I learn more about the true nature of my slavery.  Now I am an animal to be bred for my bloodline.   What will my Master use me for next?  

"So, Mike when will I get to use your new slave boy."

"Oh, you will soon Alex.  It is a good fuck, brother."

Master rubs my head again making me forget all that they just said.  I go into a very happy and horny state, smiling and popping a hard-on while enjoying Master's touch.  

"You do have a nice effect on it.  Mike, it does have a nice dick.  Too bad it will not be using it again."

"Yes, the Boy will never be fucking anything ever again.  However, it will be fuck a lot from now on."

"Oh, of course, Mike that is what a slave is for.  I cannot wait to fuck its hole.  I bet it is a better fuck than the slave girl."

"They are both great fucks, Alex, but yeah slave Boy has a tighter hole.  However, if you want to use its other hole you're welcome to."

"Fuck yeah Mike that would be great."

Alex looks down at me.  

"Slave get over here and suck me."

I look up at Master.  He just nods at me.  I crawl between Alex's legs or should I think of him as Master Alex?  He opens his fly and he pulls out his cock even before I can reach between his legs.  Master Alex grabs my neck and pulls me to his cock.  He forces his cock down my throat.  

"Oh yeah, Mike you are right he is a good fuck."

Master Alex takes complete control, fucking my throat for his pleasure.  He grabs my collar forcing me to fuck his cock faster and faster.  All I can do is follow his lead and try not to gag.  Just as Master Alex cums down my throat, the waiter came over asking what Master and his brother would like to drink.  I hear Master give drink orders for his brother and himself.  Then he asks for two bowls of water.  

"Fuck Mike he is good.  How long have you been training him?"

Master says "Only a couple of days."

"DAM he is a natural.  You know what they say about the Armstrong bloodline, it produces great Masters and slaves."

"Yeah, Alex that is why I wanted these two for so long."

Master Alex says "Well now they are all yours, brother.  Thank you for letting me use your slave."

Master Alex's cock is still hard in my throat.  He lets me up to breathe some then forces his cock down my throat again, milking every last bit of cum.  He whispers in my ear "keep sucking boy".  I do my best to keep sucking his cock which stays hard the whole time while talking with Master.  

"So Alex, how is school going?"

"Oh great, I am learning a lot about business management. Plus, learning how to be a great Master too."

Master says, "Good to hear, it's a good college."

"Yeah, this year I am thinking about being the Alpha Master of the our house, just like you were."  

Master says, "Very good, I know you will make me proud.  So, how is the old house?"

"They have added on to it.  Created a much larger kitchen and dining room. 

Master asks, "Aren't the dungeons below the dining room?"

"Oh yes, they expanded the dungeon space to twice the size.  It is much more useful now with more areas to train slaves.  There are even a couple of cells for misbehaved slaves.  Keeping them isolated for a few days helps them remember why they are slaves in the first place.  It gives the slaves some time to review what they did wrong so they will not make the same mistake in the future.   It's a great training tool."

"Yes, similar to the cells in my bedroom at the manor." 

"Yes, similar but our cells have a drain and a slot for delivering food.  So the slave can be kept in our cell for as long as we wish."

"What do the teachers say when the slave misses classes."

"We explain that the slave is in training and we will let them know when the slave is finished.  The teacher just says the slave will need to make up the classes he missed.  We are cool with that and so are the teachers"

Master asks, "So what else is planned this year?" 

Alex explains "We intend to be the number 1 'House' on campus this year.  Making slaves obedient and loyal will go a long way to achieving our goal. You know what number 1 for our 'House' means in 'The Society'.  It will open up doors for all Masters of the House."

"Yes, Alex I do. When I was at college, our the House was 'Number 1' for 4 years in a role!"

"Yes, Yes, bro I know.  You were their Alpha Master.  I intend to be the same and bring our house again to the status as the number 1 house on campus."

"Very good Alex, that will be good for when you leave college and get hired by one of the Society's companies.  It helped me become Mayor of this little town and create one of the most successful businesses in the country."  

WOW, my Master was the Alpha Master of a number #1 house at the school I will be attending.  Plus, he is the Mayor of this town and has a successful business too.  No wonder he could buy me from my father.  He must rake high in the Society they keep talking about.  I am thinking Master can do anything he sets his mind to.  He set his mind to buying me and he did it.  No wonder he was able to take me as his slave so easily.  I feel like I want to submit to him even more now.  His brother seems to want to follow in his brother's footsteps.  However, that 'House' scares me.  I'm nervous about what will happen to me.  This is not what I thought college life was going to be like.  Thought I was going to go to college and meet new friends, party and study a subject I really like.  Now I am going to be studying to be a slave.  Will I be able to make friends or will I be like I am now, a slave to my Master only doing as I am told?

Master Alex looks at me and says "Hey, boy are you hearing how fun life will be for you in college."

I look up at Master Alex.   

"Tell me boy are looking forward to college", he laughs at me.

Master smacks my head telling me to answer Master Alex.  

I yell out "YES, MASTER ALEX!"

I look up into his eyes seeing the cockiness in his eyes.   

I add, "Master Alex, I am nervous and scared of what will happen to me in college.  The talk of hunting slaves down like wild animals frightens me so much.  Then hearing your 'House' having a dungeon scares me too but makes me curious at the same time.  I hope I can be good so I do not end up in the dungeons as you described."

"Boy, it is natural for a slave to be nervous about his training.  It will be good for you to experience the training that the college will provide.  You are a natural slave animal.  It's in your blood.  You made the best decision in your life to join 'The Society' and accept that you are a slave.  Especially, being a slave to my big brother.  He is a man you should want to make proud.  Keep him happy and you will go far.  For that matter keeping all Masters happy will make your life worth living.  You suck cock like a natural cocksucker.  Very good start to being the slave you are meant to be.  Be proud of the skills you learn at college.  It will help you throughout your slave life.  Embrace being an obedient and loyal slave.   You want to make your Master proud, don't you?"

"Yes Master Alex, very much so, Sir."

"Good boy!  I know you will."

Master Alex pats me on the head.  I smile to myself, feeling good that Master Alex liked my response.  It was true I do want to make my Master proud.  

"Get back on my cock", rubbing my head like you would a dog.   

The waiter comes back with drinks and sets two bowls of water on the floor.  As he sets the bowls on the floor, I  see in the corner of my eye, he is naked like I am with a metal collar around his neck.  The salon has slaves as waiter staff!  

Master Alex pulls me off his cock then moves the bowl under the table.  He then aims his cock at the bowl, then pisses into it.  He has good aim because he does not miss.  I watch, wondering why he just pissed in the bowl.  

Master orders, "Drink it, slave".  

OH FUCK!  Master wants me to drink piss.  At least it is mixed with water.  I timidly lean over the bowl, it smells terrible.  I really don't want to drink this water down piss.

I hear Master raise his voice "DRINK NOW!" 

Then I feel the sharp bite of the cane again on my ass, jumping in surprise, and falling face-first into the bowl.  Some of the watery piss falls on the floor.  

Master tells me, "Boy, if any of that piss water gets on the floor you will lick it up.  Understood?"

In a low voice, I say "Yes Master!" 

I start drinking the piss water.  It's a little bitter taste which I assume is the piss flavoring.  When all the piss water is gone, I start licking up what spilled on the floor.  Master pats me on the head 

"Good boy.  You will soon drink from the tap after a while."

I am confused at first but then get it.  Master wants me to drink the piss right from his cock.   OH MY GOD! I cannot imagine how much more bitter piss will taste not water down.  This is crazy.  What will Master order me to do next?  Master and his brother finish their drinks and then order my sister and me on all fours.  He picks up our leashes and starts walking out of the saloon.   When we get outside, the Alpha slave straps us back to the front of the carriage.  Master and his brother get into the carriage while the Alpha slave climbs up onto the top bench of the carriage.  I scream out in pain again as he whips us to get moving.  Once again, I have no idea where we are going.   

We pull the carriage through a downtown village.  In front of us, I see another carriage passing us going the opposite direction.  Two slaves are pulling it as well.  Then a chariot passes us on the left again pulled by a very muscular slave.  The chariot moves much faster than we can pull our carriage.  The man in the chariot is whipping the slave yelling "FASTER SLAVE, FASTER!"   At the same time, I feel the Alpha slave's whip hit my back hard making me yell out.  

He yells "FASTER SLAVES".  

I hear my sister yell out in pain like me.   We yell out with each whipping and try to run faster.   There is nothing else to do but run as fast as we can go.   I truly feel like a real animal at that moment.  Nothing but a beast of burden pulling my Master as fast as possible.  I am glad that my father pushed me to do track and field along with swimming in high school.  I would never have been able to do this.  All the memories flood back to me of my father training me for the track team.  Father had me pull a wagon with heavy bricks in it.   Now I understand what my father was really training me for.  He would paddle my ass if I did not make the time he required.  Though I thought he was helping me train to be a star on the track team, I know it was only a cover for what I am doing NOW!   Father was training me to be a slave.  Father breeds slaves like my sister and me!  Then I remember that when my father was not around to help with my training, my brother would take over.   Did my brother know at the time he was training me to be a slave?  He did order me around a lot!  Was it because he was a natural dominant or did he know what I was being trained for?  Someday, if I get to ever have a normal conversation with my brother again, I will ask him. 

We finally arrive at a large mansion, as my head is pulled hard indicating to stop.  My sister and I are released and ordered to Position 7 again.  We quickly get on all fours.  Master and his brother get out of the carriage.  Alpha slave hands my leash to Master.  He pulls me into the mansion.  What the hell!  I am crawling naked into some stranger's house like this is a normal thing to do.  Master is greeted by an older man with gray hair, yet he is very well-built.  The older man pats Master on the back in a half hug like they are friends or family.  Then a woman hugs Master.  She looks about the same age as the older man.   She says son it is good to see you.  Let's get more comfortable in the lounge.  

Master pulls my sister and me into a large room with a bar along the far wall and comfortable leather chairs.  Master sits in one of the chairs and orders my sister to his left and myself to his right.  His parents sit in similar chairs across from Master.  Then I notice two male slaves on either side of the father.  Plus, Master's mother has a female and male slave on either side of her.   As I look at them they look familiar.  

Master's mother says, "We have not seen you since we were at the Society meeting last month."

Master replies, "Yes mother, I have been busy."

"I see you have another slave.  Is it the one you were working on for a while?"

Master says, "Yes it finally came of age and I had to have it."

"Yes to have a brother and sister slave pair is worth more if you sell them as a pair.   I am proud of you son.  It is a great investment."

"Thank you mother but I'm not going to sell them any time soon.  The boy still needs to attend the college."

"Yes, Yes of course son, just looking down the road after the slave boy is well trained."

"Mother, I plan on selling its sperm for a while.  It will have a return on investment in no time. "

"Oh, good idea."  

"Well, it was Alex's idea."

She looks over at Alex, "It's good you are looking out for your brother. "

Master Alex replies "Thank you, mother.  I like to find ways to make a profit from owning slaves."

"That is a great way to go far in 'The Society', son.

Master Alex dutifully says, "Yes Mother, we serve 'The Society' any way we can."

"Your right son, slaves serve us and we serve 'The Society'.  It is a great arrangement."

She pats her slaves on the head as an owner does to a pet.  I keep looking at her and her husband's slaves.  They look so familiar like I have seen them before.  She sees me looking at them.  

She smiles, "Oh you have not told your slave, yet?"

Master replies, "No mother, I wanted it to be a surprise."

She laughs, "It is always nice to see the look on their faces when they finally understand.  Boy, do you recognize my slaves?"

"Yes, Mistress but cannot recall where, Mistress"

"Look closer boy.  You should see yourself in them."

I am confused and then look closer.  OH SHIT!  It comes to me, they are my cousins, Lukas and Jen, they're brother and sister.   I open my mouth in shock and then close it.  

She laughs again, "He is starting to understand."  

Then I look at her husband's slaves.  They are twins.  OMG! They are my Uncle's kids.  I remember playing with them when I was young, Matt and James.  Master pats my head.   I look up at him.

He smiles down at me, "Yes boy, my family owns many of your family members.  Your family's offspring are worth a lot.  Many are bred to be slaves, like you, Boy.  Your family has been serving our family for many years.  Your family members are very valuable.  So, each of your family members are tested at an early age for the submissive gene.  Then they are trained growing up as submissives without even knowing it. You and your sister's genes came out as 99% submissive.  So, I made a deal with your father to have the first option to purchase your sister and you when you came of age."

I am shocked at this revelation.  

Master's father laughs, "They are so naïve.   Boy, you are born to be a slave.  The Society has selected each family to be bred more as slaves or more as Masters.  Your family has been bred over hundreds of years to produce submissives.   About 80% of your family tree has a high percentage of the submissive gene.  While the other 20% are dominants who train the submissives so they can be sold to families like ours.  Our family is bred to have a high percentage of the dominant genes.   So, our families are naturally linked.  Your family serves our family so 'The Society' can thrive.   So, you had no choice when I claimed you.  You were born to be my slave."

I lowered my head trying to rationalize what I have learned.   My life was a lie.  I thought I was in control of it but in reality, I had no control over how my life would turn out.   I was born to not have control, to allow others to control me.  I feel betrayed, by my Master, by this dam Society, and most of all by my family.  My Master rubs my head telling me it is OK Boy.  

"You were born to serve the greater good.  You have made me so happy, Boy.  I have been looking forward to owning you for so long.  You came out to be a great submissive.   Be proud of that.  Be proud of what you are born to be.  Let go of your pride.   All those wins you did on the track and swim teams helped you be the better slave.  Admit it those winnings were more for your coach and your father.   You did those things to make others happy, to make others proud of you.  Everything you have done is for others.  It made you happy too.  What is wrong with being happy?  You want to be happy, Boy, don't you?"

With tears running down my face, I look up at Master.  

"Yes Master, I want to be happy, Sir."

"Doing things for others makes you happy, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good boy.   So, why waste all that effort on helping others when you can direct it to one person?  By serving one person, one Master, you can maximize the pleasure you can give another person.  It is a waste to spread the pleasure to many others that will not appreciate your effort.   Only a Master can really appreciate all your effort.  You see, pleasing one Master will give you the most pleasure.  It's a win-win for everyone, isn't it, boy?"

"Yes, Master that makes sense."

"That is good, stop thinking about the past and live for the future.  Live to serve me."

"Yes, I will Master."

"Good boy, I know you will.   Now be a good boy and give my father the pleasure you want to give me.  Kiss his feet showing your respect to a superior.  This will make me so happy to see you serve my family the best you know how to."

"Yes, Master"

I crawl over to Master's father and kiss both of his feet.

"Sir, how may I serve you?"

He orders, "Slave, give me a foot massage using your mouth."