MSDS Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mike you're leaving already?"

"Yes, it is time to get home."

Master orders "Girl and boy get ready for traveling."

My sister crawls to a large SUV-type limo.  I follow her to the back of the limo.  The driver is waiting for us with the hatch already open.  I look up to see two cages in the back.  Then look up at the driver.  He is shirtless and has a collar locked around his neck.  Oh, fuck he has a perfect body, like a Greek god.  He must be another of Master's slaves.  How many slaves does Master own?   He waits with his large arms crossed looking down at us. My sister jumps into the left cage and turns around to face the gate with her head pressed to the floor.  I jump up into the cage to the right and copy her movements.  The driver locks each of our collars to the bottom of the cage.  Then he closes the doors of each cage, locking each cage respectively.  He then closed the SUV's back door.  We are trapped in the back of Master's limo not even able to see where we are going.  I am like a dog locked in a cage.  The longer I am a slave to my Master, the more I feel like I am a real animal.  A few minutes later I hear a door open and close.  Feel the limo shift assuming my Master is getting in the car.  Next, I feel the limo moving.   

Master is talking to several people on his cell phone as we ride to Master's home.  My home now!  It feels like forever before we got off the freeway.  Soon I hear the beeping of a gate.  We drive for another few miles.  Fuck where is Master's home?  We stop a few times and continue.  Finally, we are at another gate with more beeps.  Then a short drive and we stop.  The driver lets Master out then gets back in the limo and drives a short distance.  I hear a garage door open and the limo drives the car into the garage.  The driver gets out and opens the hatch, letting us out of our cages.  My legs and arms are stiff from the long drive.  

The driver orders, "Come slaves."

We follow him into the house and up the stairs into a very large suite.  I assume Master is wealthy or he couldn't have purchased me for two million dollars.  The driver pushes a button on the wall opposite the large four-post bed.  Two panels slide away revealing two cages about 6 feet long, 3 feet wide, and 3 feet high.  On top of each cage says, SLAVE GIRL and SLAVE BOY.  My sister crawls into her cage.  I look up at the driver.  He slaps me on the ass.  

"Boy, get into your new home."

I crawl into the cage and the driver closes the cage doors.  

"Sleep well, slaves."

He pushes the button making the panels close.  I am now in complete darkness.  I realize no one would know we are even in here.  We are hidden away from the rest of the world.   This is the first time I had any time to myself since being introduced to my family's secret and then being enslaved by my Master.  Sister and Brother enslaved to a man I hardly knew.  Well, my sister knows Master very well.  Master must have fucked her.  Oh WOW, the same man has fucked both of us.  I never in a million years guessed that I would be sharing the same man with my sister.  This is crazy.  I am starting to feel that Master has planned this all along.  The shackles and collar were already in the limo for my sister to grab.  The lawyer had slavery documents ready the day I agreed to be Master's slave.  Then the two cages in the limo and now the two cages in Master's bedroom.  How long has Master been planning my enslavement?  Did I have any control over what happened to me?  Did father know this?  Did they plan this together?  Has my father been training me to be a slave all my life?  I start to cry.  

I hear my sister say, "It's ok, you will be ok."   

This is the first time my sister has talked to me since seeing her as a slave for the first time.  

"Oh god Sis, what have I done."

"You only did what you were born to do." 

"How long has Master been planning to enslave me?"

"Most of your life.  Master says he wanted to own both of us since we were little but had to wait until we were 18.

"Did Master enslave you at 18 too?"

"Yes, just like you the first time Master's fucked me, I knew I was his."

"Did our parents plan this?"

"Yes, father planned our enslavement with Master a long time ago.  Mother had no choice in the matter since she is a slave too."

"Oh fuck! Are you saying I was never really free?"

"True, in 'The Society', the dominant parent of a family owns their offspring.   Since the dominant parent created their children they own them.  This is how 'The Society' sees it.  That is why father's name was on the 'Bill of sale'. The only way father would have released his rights of you is if you left the family when we turned 18 and turned down the offer to join the Society."

I finish her words by saying "Or stay and Father sells us to Master".  

"Yes, since we both agreed to stay we were sold to Master.   However, not all offspring are slaves.  Our brother Keith is a Master.  The Society has done lots of research on the Dominate and submissive genes.  They test every offspring of a Master or Mistress.  They then determine which gene the offspring has.  This lets the dominant parents determine how to train their offspring growing up. The offspring are trained in the role of Master or slave depending on what gene they have the most of."

"Do some genes have higher levels of domination and submission than others?"

"Yes, you're starting to understand."

"So is that why our family genes are so valuable?"

"Yes, you were always smart.  Our family genes are highly sought after within The Society.  Any offspring from our family line is worth millions."  

"Is that why Master paid 2 million for me?"

"Yes, you are a very valuable asset to our Master."

"Did our Master pay a lot for you too?"

"Yes, Master paid 5 million for me since I can bear him offspring."

"Doesn't that make you angry?"

"At first yes.  However, I have come to realize that as a slave my Master has all rights to my body and what comes out of it.   I have no right to disagree with what Master wants to do with his children.  

"The children are not just his, they are yours too."

"No, they are not, brother!  I can't own anything.  Only a Master can.  So, Master owns the offspring, just like he owns you and me."

I have a strange feeling.  

"What if Master bred me with another slave?  

"Then your offspring will be owned by our Master.  If you are bred with another Master's slave then the other Master receives equal shares of the offspring.  Most of the time the two Masters will make a deal and sell the offspring to one of the two Masters.   However, most likely Master will purchase another female slave and breed you with her.  The slave will most likely be of good stock too.  That way Master can get top dollar for the offspring."

I want to cry.  

"What have I been born into?"

"Don't cry, you and I are the most valuable property our Master owns.  Be proud of that. Make our Master happy.  All that matters is obedience to our Master.  Worship him through obedience and you will be happy too."  

"OK Sis, I will try my best."

"That's a good boy.   Now go to sleep, you have a long day tomorrow."

In the morning, the sliding door opens automatically.  I hear my sister's chains rattle as she crawls out of her cage.  So, I crawl out too.  She crawls under Master's bed covers.  I do the same on the other side of the bed.  She licks his balls and cock.  Then I start licking his shaft on one side as she does the other side.  We lick and suck the head sharing the pleasure we give to our Master.  We hear Master wake as he says "good slaves" and rubs our heads.  Master lightly pushes my mouth onto his cock and down my throat.  

"That is a good SLAVE Boy.  Take my cock.  Make your Master happy."

He grabs my head and force fucks me with both hands.  One hand is on my head while the other pulls on my collar.   He cums in my mouth, holding me down on his cock until his cock softens and I can breathe again.  

"Ok slaves, let's clean up."

Same as yesterday we crawl after Master into the shower.  We clean him toe to head and then clean ourselves.  We dry Master and then ourselves.  Master has us dress him in some tight jeans and a thick belt.  No shirt today.  

"Slave Boy, it is time for some training.  Follow me."

We follow him out the sliding door from his bedroom to the outside pool area then out in the grass.  

"Boy, your first lesson is to learn slave positions.  You will learn 16 positions."

The driver from last night brings out a cane and hands it to Master.  He swipes the cane through the air making a whistling sound.

"I expect perfection or you will be punished.  Do you understand Boy!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Good, now this is Alpha slave pointing to the driver.  He will release you from your chains so you will be able to do your positions.  I watch Alpha slave kneel at my feet and unlock the chains between my ankle's cuffs.  He does the same to my wrists.  

"Slave boy, stand at attention"

Master now hitting me between the shoulders. 

"FUCK!", I yep in pain. 

It was a light tap but got my attention.  I jump to attention.  

"Boy arm to side plums in, head up, eyes straight, feet together touching and back straight."

As he orders me into proper attention, Master was hitting me with the cane.  It hurt but just enough to make me do as he orders.   

"Slave this is position 1.  Now pull the right leg up with your right hand, balancing on one leg."

I pull my right leg up trying to balance.  Master hits my arm.

"Arms closes to its body."  

He lifts my head with the cane applying pressure to my chin.  

"Look straight ahead, slave."

I try to balance and look ahead but I am not used to these odd positions.  So, I lose balance and my leg falls to the ground.  Master hits my leg with the cane.

"Right leg up, boy."

I try again holding my leg longer but fail again.  I quickly pull my leg up again before Master can hit me.  

Master yells "KEEP THAT LEG UP, BOY!"

He hits my leg again.  We keep doing this until I can balance on one leg.  Being a  runnerI am usually able to balance well on my feet.  

"Boy, this is position 2.  Now pull your left leg up.  I balance on my right leg!"

Master hit me on the left leg, "HIGHER, SLAVE".

I pull my left leg up higher.  

"Good boy.  This is position 3.  Now place legs three feet apart, hands behind your head.  Elbows back"

He hits each arm with the cane to get me in the correct position.

Master yells "CHEST OUT, BACK STRAIGHT!"

He hits in the chest and back.

"Head up, look straight.   That's a good slave.  This is position 4.   Now bend over grab your ankles.  Ass up, legs straight"

He hit my ass with the cane.

"Slave this is position 5.   Now fall to your knees, hands behind your head like before."

I fall to my knees.

"Chest out and elbows back.  This is position 6.  Now get on hand and knees, back straight and feet flat to the ground"

I bend over so I am on my hands and knees as Master orders.

He hits me in the ass and back..  

"This is position 7.  Chest to floor, arms straight out to the side, plums up.  This is position 8"

Fuck! he hits my ass again, "Ass higher".

I push my ass even highter.  It is the most humilating position so far!

"Lay flat on the ground spread eagle, arms and legs as wide as it can."

I lay on the ground relieved to get out of the compromising position 8. 

Master hits my arms and leg to get me to spread even farther.

"This is position 9

"Now for Position 10, do a pushup like in gym class but hold it with legs spread wide and arms extended"

I position myself ready to do a pushup.  

"Body straight, ass up more, slave."

He hits my ass with the cane.  

"Now bring the chest almost to the floor but hold it.  Stay SLAVE.  This is Position 11."

 Oh, fuck this is hard.  

"Good slave, hold it there until I say otherwise."

Master hits me on the ass and then between the shoulders and finally down each leg.  Oh, fuck that hurts.  I am shaking trying to keep the position.  

"Push up to position 10."

Oh god, I push as hard as I can.  It is slow as I am weak from all the caning.  I finally get up to position 10.  YES! I did it.  I breathe heavily, trying to catch my breath.  Master hits my ass with the cane again.  

"Good slave.  Move to position 11!"

I lower to about a half-inch from the floor.  

"Hold!"

Master hit my ass again.  It is on fire!   I hold the position again, straining and shaking to hold it. 

"Position 10."  

I push up again feeling relief once more.  I see I will be doing a lot of these. 

"Position 11."

I lower again as ordered.  Master waits for about 30 seconds.

"Position 10."  

I push back up again, this time faster.

"Now slave lay face up on the ground, arms and legs spread out, like a spread eagle position."

I roll over with arm and leg spread eagle.  I feel some relief until Master hit my chest with the dam cane. 

I yell out "Fuck" in surprise 

I am now face-up spread eagle.  

"This is position 12.  Now push your feet up over your head so your feet touch the ground in front of you."

Oh, fuck I try a couple of times then finish if I rock back and forth I am to do it.  Thankfully being a swimmer I am very flexible.  

"This is Position 13."

Master positions the cane right on the asshole between my ass cheeks. He strikes me causing me to scream!  Oh fuck! That hurts!.  Did not expect to be hit in the ASSHOLE!   

"Ok slave last one.  Back to Position 12."

I lay back spread eagle face up.  

"Slave push up so your cock is in air as high as you can.  At the same time push your legs and arm in.  Like you might have done in grade school to do the crab crawl."

Oh fuck I remember the crab crawl.  I push up my cock and balls into the air, struggling to get my hands and feet together.   

Struggling to hold the position, yell out "I THINK I GOT IT, MASTER."

"Very good Boy.  Hold!  This is the last position 14."  

I hold the position.  It is hard but I can keep the position.  Then the evil cane taps my balls.  

I yell "OH FUCK!".  

"QUIET SLAVE.  These are my balls."

Master emphasizes this by hitting the balls hard three times, each time a little harder.   I want to cry and want to beg for mercy but know it would be useless.  Plus, I'm ordered me to be quiet.  I almost loss the my balance after he hitting the balls one more time.  

"Position 12."

"OH YES!"  I think to myself. Thankful to be released from the stressful position.

"Boy, you will practice all these positions every day even when you are at college.  Whenever I call out a number you will move to that position immediately.  Alpha slave will help you every day until you go to college.  Do you understand, slave?"

I yell out "YES MASTER, I WILL PRACTICES EVERY DAY, MASTER!"

"Very good, Boy.   Now, do you need to piss?"

I say "Yes Master."  

"OK, go over to that tree and piss on it, but crawl."

I look down humiliated as I crawl to the tree.  I look back at Master.

"Lift your leg, Boy."

I lift my leg like a dog.  It takes a while.  I am not used to someone watching me piss.  

Master yells, "HURRY UP, SLAVE!"

Finally, it comes out in a strong stream. Oh god, that feels good.  When I am done we go inside and head into the kitchen, I crawl behind Master.  The cook is holding two dog bowls and places them on the floor.  I see 'BOY' on both.  Next to them are two other bowls with 'GIRL' on them.  The cook puts some chowder in two bowls and water in the other two.  Learn later it is called 'slave chow'.  

Cook orders "Eat slaves".  

Turn my head to the bowls knowing I have to eat like a dog.  This is the same as I did under the dinner table at my father's house, my former home.  I want to cry.  My body hurts all over, had to piss like a dog and now I have to eat like a dog.  I feel like an animal.  After we eat our breakfast Master comes into the kitchen.  We look up at him.  

"Your face needs cleaning.  Clean each other's face."

I am humiliated at what I'm ordered to do.  My sister lifts my head and turns it to her.  She starts licking my face.  This is so strange.  When my face is clean she points to her face.  I look into her eyes and know she is ok with it.  So, in another humiliating situation, I lick my sister's face clean.  

"Good slaves, you will clean each other every time you eat."

I think to myself.  Am I always going to be eating from a bowl?  Master turns to the front door

"Follow."

We crawl after Master out the front door.  Master climbs up on a carriage like the ones in the old times that horses pull.  I see Alpha slave is waiting in front of the carriage.  

"Come slaves, you can stand now.  I need to strap these harnesses on you."

Alpha slave grabs our arms and puts them into a harness then straps them around our chests and between our legs.  He pulls the harness tight.  It will not come off us. He grabs our necks, pushing us to a tee bar attached to the carriage.  Our harnesses are attached to it and then we are ordered to grab the tee bar.  Next, our wrists are locked into restraints connected to the tee bar.  He puts a horse bit into our mouths.  I see there are straps connected to each side of the bit.  He climbs on to the front of the carriage.  I feel him pick up the straps connected to our mouth bits.  OH, Fuck!  We are the horses that will be pulling the carriage.   I cannot believe I am going to be used as an god dam animal.  At that moment, hear a swish in the air then my back is on fire with the worst pain I have ever felt.  I scream out falling to my knees.  

Alpha slave yells, "UP SLAVES!" 

I feel the whip hit me again.  

Alpha slave yells again, "PUSH SLAVES."

Again another strike of the whip hits my back and causing me to scream.  This time I push as hard as I can.  My sister does the same.  We slowly push the carriage down the driveway towards the gate.  I feel my mouth bit directing me to move in different directions.  The tee bar pivots so we move the carriage as Alpha slave wishes.  When we get near the gate, he pulls back on our bits hard.  

Alpha slave yells "HO SLAVES."

I get the idea and stop pushing.   I look up at Alpha slave, he taps a phone and the gate opens.  Then I see him pick up the whip and know we need to move.  I push as the whip hits my back again, screaming as I push.  I am in so much pain.  All I want to do is run so Alpha slave will stop whipping me.  It works as we push the carriage out the gate and down the street, the whipping stops.  I just feel the bit in my mouth directing me where to go.  I have no idea where we are going.   About 10 minutes I see a town in front of us.  Shit, there will be people going to see me naked, cuffed to this carriage like an animal.  As we enter downtown, I see people looking at us.   They are smiling like this is normal.  How the fuck is this normal?   We pull up to a saloon and I feel my bit pull back hard, causing us to stop in front of the saloon.  It looks like one from the old west.  Alpha slave unstraps us from the tee bar and reconnects a chain to a pair of leg shackles.  I see Master get out of the carriage.  

"Positions 7"

I'm not sure what Master wants.  Then Master hits me with the cane on my upper leg. 

"SLAVE ON ALL FOURS NOW." 

I fall to my hands and knees. 

"Good boy.  You will soon learn the 'SLAVE' positions.  Anytime you forget the cane will be your reminder.  Understand slave?"

I yell "YES MASTER, THANK YOU, MASTER"

"Good Boy.  The cane is a friendly reminder of how a slave should behave.  It's a good training tool don't you think, slave? "

I yell out "YES MASTER, IT IS."

"Follow slaves"

He hit me in the ass with the cane as he passes me.  It motivates me to follow him closely.   The dam-friendly reminder does not feel very friendly.  Fuck! It hurts and I don't want to feel it again, its all can think about.  I will do anything to avoid the cane.  So, I follow closely behind Master as he walks into the Saloon.  Master walks up to a young man sitting at a table.  The young man gets up and hugs Master.  He looks like a younger version of Master.  He's maybe a couple of years older than me.  Master and the young man take a seat.  My sister and I kneel on either side of Master as he pets our heads.  Oh, that feels good.  I smile to myself.  I am happy to feel Master's touch.