MSDS Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy, I know you worship your Master" 

"Oh yes Master very much so!  I am in awe of your power, your body, your control, your complete dominance of me"

"Then worship your Master's body by washing what you most worship in the world."

"Yes, Master" 

So, I continue to wash Master's muscular chest, arms, and back, worshiping as I clean him.  When I get to Master's ass I cannot help but bury my tongue deep into his crack.  I hear Master moan with pleasure.  So, I continue to clean Master's asshole with my tongue, getting it as clean as possible.  This means I need to lick deep into his crack.  Master has enough and pushes me off him.  Master steps out of the shower, leaving me under the water.  Then he reaches over and turns off the hot water.  

"Clean and shave your entire body from the top of your head to your toes.  However, leave the eyebrows for now."

The shower has a full-length mirror that seems to never fog up which allows me to shave my face and asshole.  Master watches me the whole time.  Pointing out where I missed spots and how to shave correctly without cutting myself.  Then Master turns a knob on the wall and a tube with water shooting out of it is in his hands.  

"Turn around, slave"

I turn around.  Master sticks the tube into my hole.  It feels strange at first.  Then I feel bloated.  Soon, I am cramping.  I squeeze my eyes shut and groan.  Master pulls the tube out of my hole but before it is all the way out he tells me to squeeze my hole tightly as I can.  

"Boy, keep that water in your hole. Do not let any of it out or you will pay!"

"Yes, Master"  

It hurts but I don't let any water slip out.  Master orders me out of the shower. 

"Sit on the toilet"

When I am sitting down, he orders, "Open your hole"

Water rushes out splashing the water in the bowl.  Master fills me up two more times until the water comes out clean.  He then uses the showerhead to clean my ass good.  Master turns off the water and steps out of the shower stall. 

"Boy, dry me"  

I take a heated towel and dry my Master completely.  He hands me an old ratty towel, telling me to dry myself.  It is scratchy and not at all pleasant.  However, I use it anyway knowing I have no choice.  I figure the nice soft warm towels are for Master, not for his slave.  I hurry up and dry off then crawl to Master's side.  He shows me his huge closet with every type of clothes imaginable.  Master explains that since he sometimes stays in his childhood home, the closet is stocked with his favorite clothes.  Master pulls out a T-Shirt, running shorts, and shoes.  He goes to his dresser and pulls out some socks and a jockstrap.  

"Boy, dress me"  

I grab the sock, putting them on each foot.  I hold out the jockstrap as Master steps into it.  I look up at Master as I pull the jockstrap up over his beautiful cock and balls.  Then hold out his running shorts and do the same. I pull the T-Shirt over his head.  Master sits on the bed as I put on each shoe.  He stands up and walks over to the different closet.  He opens it as I look inside.  It looks like a cell with bars for an interior door.   Master grabs some keys hanging on the wall next to the door.  He opens the metal door and walks in.  

"Boy, this is a cell I keep my slaves in when they are not needed.  I also have my portable toy bag in here."  

He grabs an extra-long backpack with pockets on the side.  Master hands me the bag and tells me to carry it then walks out.  I follow him out of the cell and out of his bedroom. I'm ordered to crawl after him.  I have to crawl quickly to keep up.  Master walks down the stairs to the front door.  Another slave is waiting for us.  

"Stand, Boy"  

I stand on command.  The other slave unshackles my legs and feet.  The slave grabs the bag I am carrying and puts in cold water and energy bars.  Master walks out the front door.  On the lawn, he does stretches his legs and arms.  

"Boy, stretch like I am doing"

I follow the same motions that Master is doing.  I get the feeling we are going for a run.  I like to run but look down at my feet and wonder if Master will give me shoes.  Master sees the look on my face.

"Boy, my slaves run barefoot all the time, you need to get used to it.  You will be walking barefoot for most of your life from now on.  So, you will need to build up calluses on the soles of your feet."

"Yes, Master".

I worry that my feet will get cut up.  Yet, before I can complain, Master grabs my leash and starts running.  I have no choice but to run after him.  We run out of Master's parent estate onto the public sidewalk.  We pass an elderly man walking his dog.  He says good morning to my Master and Master replies in kind.  I am completely ignored like it is normal for a naked man to be running down the street on a leash with a collar around his neck!   I feel like I'm in an alternate reality.  What kind of community is this?  

Now we are at a stoplight. More people are walking and driving seeing my naked body.  However, no one cares.  I am so embarrassed.  I follow Master across the intersection and Master waves at everyone in the cars and on the street.  Then someone says good morning Mr. Mayor to Master.  Oh my god, I just remember that Master is the Mayor of this town.  A town that accepts humans as slaves.  I am understanding more and more how deep I am now.  Even if I did change my mind about being a slave who would I go to?  No one sees me as human anymore.  They see me as my Master's slave, his property.   

Master pulls me into a park.  We run through the park with lots more people.  I also see more slaves like me, naked on leashes.   We stop and Master tells me to give him some water.  I pull a water bottle out of the backpack I am carrying and hand it to him.  Then Master points to a building and pulls me to it. Master orders me into 'Position 7".  I quickly get on my hands and knees. 

"Boy, crawl to the pipe coming out of that building."

As I approach the building, water starts to come out of the pipe.  However, as I get closer I see it is in the shape of a penis.  I look back at Master with a worried face. 

"Go on boy, suck it.  You need the water."  

I crawl up to the penis drinking fountain and drink the water.  This is a new level of humiliation.   Then I hear a man approach.

"Hello, Mr. Mayor is this your new slave boy?"  

"Yes, Matt it is. Do you like it?

"It is very well defined.  Good muscle definition.  Nice round ass. May I?"

"Yes, go ahead"

I jump in surprise when I feel a hand rub my ass as I continue to drink.  I choke on the fake cock as this stranger pushes his finger into my hole.  He then runs his other hand down my legs squeezing as he does.   FUCK! He moves his finger in and out of my hole all the while rubbing my back and arms at the same time.  I feel like I am being inspected as livestock on a farm yet in a more personal private way.  More shame floods through me when my cock gets hard from the stimulation.  This just results in more embarrassment and shame.   I'm more mortified when he starts masturbating me right here in public.  I am sucking cock, well not a real cock, being felt up and masturbated at a public drinking fountain.  Well, a public drinking fountain for slaves that is.  Matt speeds up jerking my cock.  OH GOD NO!  Please not here.   I feel my cock get harder and harder.  I do not want to cum here in public but I cannot stop the pleasure that is happening to me.  Yet, I can't stop the enviable, I'm so horny that I shoot my load all over the ground under me, even hitting my chest and the wall of the drinking fountain.  What the fuck did I just do?  

"WOW! Mr. Mayor, it performs well.  Very nice slave animal you have.  Looks like it is from a good stock"  

Matt rubs my back, "Good boy."  

Master orders, "Boy, thank the good man"

I pull off the penis-shaped drinking fountain and turn to face my molester.  

"Sir, thank you for inspecting this slave and masturbating it to an orgasm".

"Your welcome, slave.  You should be proud to be owned by a great man like Mr. Mayor"  

"Yes Sir, I am very proud to be owned by my Master".

I smile when Master says, "He is a good slave boy from good stock indeed"

I could tell Master is pleased with my answer from the praise he gives me but also could tell he was proud to own me like his favorite car or a prize bull he can show off.  

Matt asks, "What stock is it from?"

"Oh, the Anderson's bloodline"  

Matt then realizes who I look like. 

"Oh yeah, your slave girl is from the same bloodline.  I hear it is a very good stock.  Is this slave boy a direct relation to the slave girl you already own?"

Master laughs, "Oh, Yes indeed.  They are brothers and sisters."

"No kidding. You own a brother and sister slave pair, Congrats!"

I thought I could not get more embarrassed as everyone in the park is looking at us.  Shit now everyone in this town will know my sister and I are slaves to our Master.  It is hard to keep secrets in a small town.  Yet, I don't think owning my sister and I needs to be a secret in this crazy town!   

Just then Master and Matt step back which made me question why.  However, before I could think of anything else, very cold water rains down on me.  I instinctively jump up to a standing position but then looked at my Master who had a face that told me I made a big mistake.  I jumped back down on my hands and knees while cold water still rained down on me.   Now I was shivering but not from the cold water but from what Master might do to me. 

Master grabs the leash and pulls me. I am forced to crawl after him as fast as I can while crawling which isn't easy.  We get to the center of the park where I see a stone cross with steel cuffs hanging from each end.  Master orders me to give him the backpack then to stand and lay on the cross with my hand and legs spread.  Two cleaning slaves for the park I assume, come up to us and ask if my Master needs help.  Master orders them to cuff my hands and legs.  Once done they stand back waiting for more directions.  I hear a swishing sound behind me.  I know that sound.  Oh, fuck!  Then I feel it.  A sharp sting pain hits my ass.  I yell out in pain.  Master hits me again and again with the cane.  Master not only canes me on my ass but my back, legs, shoulders, and arms.  I am now crying and begging for forgiveness.  

I plead, "Please Master, I will be a good slave, Master. Oh god! Please Master, I will never disobey you, Master."

Everyone in the park is now watching my beating.  When Master finally stops the beating, I am a mess.  I cannot stop crying.  I hear clapping from everyone watching my beating.   I am taken down by the cleaning slaves and walked over to a different showerhead.  They tell me to close my eyes and step forward.  The showerhead automatically turns on.  Once I feel the liquid hit my body, I scream again.  It stings everywhere Master caned me.  

One of the clean slaves explains, "it is an antiseptic shower. It is mostly alcohol which is why it stings."

Goddam does it sting like a mother fucker.  I start crying all over again.  Once I am cleaned up, the cleaning slaves pull me to my Master.  They hand me over and leave without a word.  Master pulls me out of the park to the main building in the center of town.  We enter and take the elevator to the top floor.  The elevator opens up to a huge office.  He hands my leach to another slave who pulls me to a bench that is facing glass windows looking down at the town.  I am strapped to it.  Anyone looking up can see me restrained to the bench.  I am left there as Master works.  At lunchtime Master steps behind me, placing his hard cock at my hole.  I yep a little not expecting to be fucked right in the open for all to see.  Master enters me in one swift motion, fucking me deep and hard.  I see people stopping and looking up at us.  Master doesn't seem to care.  He fucks me for about an hour then cums in my hole.  Master eats his lunch and goes back to work.  A bowl of slave chow is placed in front of me.  I am so hungry, I dig in just using my mouth as Master taught me.