MSDS Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir."

"Thank me, boy."

"Oh sorry, Sir. Thank you for the honor to serve you, Sir."

"Good boy, yes it is an honor isn't it, boy?"

"Oh, yes Sir, very much so.  I am very honored, Sir."

"Go ahead boy, make my feet feel good."

I pick up his feet, removing his shoes and socks.  Look at how large his feet are.  I wonder if his cock is similarly large as Master's cock is?  I lick his big toe and down between his toes.  They are smelly but I ignore the smell and focus on his toes like I would suck a cock.  I zone out in the task trying to clean each toe and then his whole foot.  At the same time, I use my fingers to massage each toe and between each one.  Pulling on the toes I hear a little hear the toes crack with each pull.  His skin dries out some due to my massaging.  So, to help moisturize his feet, I lick each toe.  I lick and rub, lick and rub.  It seems to help a lot.  

He pats my head, saying, "Boy, you are doing good."

This makes me feel good and I try harder to serve him. 

He says to Master, "You did well with this slave, son.  If your slave is as good at massaging feet as it is at sucking cock, it will be very valuable."

Master's mother adds, "The boy is like his sister.  I remember how its sister was good at servicing feet too.  Why doesn't she serve the other foot."

The father says "Good idea, honey, I do enjoy having both feet massaged at the same time."

In the corner of my eye, I see my sister pick up the other foot.  Soon, I hear her mouth sucking toes like I am.  I am glad that at least my sister is here with me sharing my first experiences as a slave.  Not sure how I could have gotten through this without her even though I feel sorry for her.  She will most likely have to bear our Master's offspring and then may have to give it up if it ends up a slave itself.  Even if it becomes a Master or Mistress, she would lose it one way or the other.   How will she be able to handle that?  At least it will be over 18 years or more from now.    

"Son. your slaves are excellent feet worshipers.  They will have to do this each time we are together."

"Yes Father, you may use them any way you wish."

"Thank you, Son.  I would like to take them to my bed some night soon if that is ok with you."  

"Of course father, try out the boy.  You already know how talented the girl is." 

"Oh yes son, she is a great fuck.  I enjoyed fucking her all night long the last time you visited."

Master's mother comments, "Oh honey, I expect nothing else from Anderson stock.  It's in their blood after all.",  she laughs sadistically.

Everyone laughs with her.   Yet, I suspect they laugh because she seems to be the leader of the household. 

She asks, "Son, do you plan on breeding the girl?  You know that we need to keep Anderson's bloodline tied to ours."

Master replies "Yes Mother, the slave girl will bear my child as soon as the boy is off to school."

"Good son, we need to continue to breed dominates so that the Anderson family will continue to provide our family with slaves like these.", she motions to all of the slaves kneeling before Master's family.  

I wonder how they know that Master and my sister's offspring will be dominant.   

A little annoyed, Master groans, "Yes Mother, I know, mixing our family with the Anderson's bloodlines will always produce dominant offspring.  It has been like this for centuries."

"Sorry son, I know you understand how important it is to continue our family as the dominants within the Society, it is after all why we have the power within The Society."

Still annoyed, Master groans, "Yes Mother, grandfather explained this to me when I was 15 years old!  My slave girl will bear many of my children.  All my children will be raised as dominants in the family traditions."

Oh, fuck that is why Master purchased my sister.  He needs her to continue his family's dominance within The Society.

"Very good son, I know you will do your part for our family, even though you prefer males for your sexual pleasure."

"Yes, Mother I am gay just like many of our family members are.  I will do my part for our family."

WOW, Master purchased me because he is attracted to males.  Fuck the connection with Master is real, more real than my sister and him.   Now I feel sorry for my sister.  Even without looking at Master, I feel my Master's eyes staring at me, asserting his ownership of me.    

Master's father turns to me and orders me to suck him.  I open his pants and take out his hard cock.  FUCK!  He is as big as Master.  I take all of it in one gup, trying to make my Master proud.   I feel a powerful hand pushing on my head.  All eyes seem to be on me, now!   I want to make Master proud in front of his parents.   This means to give the best blow job I know so his father will be pleased with me. 

His cock is just as big or maybe bigger than Master's cock.  It must be at least 10 or 11 inches.  Fuck, I am glad Master has given me lots of practice the last couple of days.  Taking the cock in my mouth, I realize it is wider than Master's cock.  I have to really open my mouth to get it into my throat.  I pushed as hard as can to get this massive cock down my throat.  I am almost to the root when I can't go anymore.  That is when I felt a hand on my head pushing more until it's all the way to the root.  That helped.  With his support, I can get the cock all the way down until I feel his pubs mashed into my face.  He holds me down on his cock.  I felt him pulsing in my throat.  Oh, fuck this is so hot!  The man is using me to get off.  He lets me up to breathe and then pushes my head all the way again.  Fuck!  I feel his cock pulsing again.  

He bends over and whispers, "Count the pulses slave."

I count 1,2,3,... 10 then he lets me up.  He looks into my eyes

"Get to 15, slave"

Instinctually. I say "Yes Sir" and dive down without him pushing this time. 

YES! I made it all the way without his help.  It makes me proud.  I start counting again 1, 2, 3,... 15.  I come up for air again.  Fuck!  I am so happy to achieve the goal I was given by this superior man.  

He looks into my eyes "Again, 20 this time"

"Yes Sir!"

Again I go down on his cock with eagerness to make him proud of me. He holds me down 1, 2, 3,.. 15, 16,17, Oh Fuck!, I struggle to get up, 18, 19, 20.  He pulls me off him.  I breathe heavily!  

He pats my head, "Good slave".  

He whispers, "Again, 25, slave."  

I dive in again to the root in no time now.  He holds me, pulses go even longer than before, 1, 2, 3,.... 18, I do not struggle as much, knowing I have no choice, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, fuck I'm going to pass out, 24, 25!  He lets go.  I fall back on my ass, breathing very heavily and very light-headed.   Look around and see everyone looking at me.  The father snaps at me.  I quickly look back at him.  

"Boy, you did well."

We stare into each other's eyes.  When he sees I have recovered enough, he says "This time SLAVE you're going to make me cum.   Are you ready, Boy?"

I yell, "YES SIR!"

I dive again down his cock.  He holds me down and his cock pulses faster than before.  Thank god, 1, 2, 3, 4.... 20, please cum, 21,22, 23 feel my his cock pulse much faster and know he is cumming down my throat, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30.  I go dark and know I am passing out.  Oh, fuck no! 

I dream of being fucked by both father and son.  It feels like was dreaming for a long time.  Then I finally open my eyes to see my Master holding me in his lap.  He looks into my eyes.  OH Fuck he is so handsome. 

In a fog, I hear him say. "It's ok Boy, I have you."  

I smile at him.  I start to recover a little, looking around seeing all my Master's family watching me. 

I hear Master's father say, "Son, he is a good Boy.  If you ever want to sell him, I will buy him from you."

He pats my back.  

Master looks at his father, "I will never sell this slave, father."

Then turns to me and kisses me passionately as lovers would do.  I love him so much.  Wait Master's father wants to buy me.  I must have done a good job sucking his cock.   Master broke the kiss and then gets up.   He clasps the leash to my collar and pulls me up the stairs to one of the rooms in the mansion.

When we enter the bedroom Master tells me, "Get on the bed." 

I crawl onto the bed and turn around.  Master quickly removes his clothes and jumps on top of me, pinning my arms to the bed.   

He looks into my eyes, "Boy, you made me so proud.  I have never seen anyone for the first time take my father's cock for so long.  It made me so hard to see you serve so selflessly.   You allow my father to choke you out without struggling.  You let him use you with the eagerness of a lifetime slave.  I know now that you are born to serve me and my family.  You know that, don't you, Boy?"

"Yes Master, I am your slave Master."

"Yes, you are Boy.  You are my property, right Boy?"

"Yes, Master."

"I will do whatever I want with my property, right Boy?"

"Yes, Master."

"I own you as the slave animal you were born to be, right Boy?

"Yes, Master. 

"If I choke you out like my father just did you would not struggle, right Boy?"

"Yes, Master."

"If I put you down as an owner can do to their animals, you will allow me, right Boy?"

"Yes, Master."

"Fuck yes!  Slave, you are my property; mind and body.   Now, I want to fuck my slave. "

He pulls my leg over his shoulders and rams his cock into me.  Master fuck me with animalist rage and I eagerly push back with each primal thrust.  At this moment we are both animals in the power exchange between Master and slave.  There is nothing more important in my life than to give my Master the power he deserves.  Master fucks me for more than an hour in every position I could ever imagine, manhandling me for the entire fuck session.  

Finally, he pushed his cock into my throat just like his father did.  Again, I pass out.   Master was correct, I did not struggle, even knowing Master could choke me to death if he wanted to.  I had another amazing dream of being dominated by my Master and his brother this time.  I open my eyes in Master's arms smiling at me.   Master just held me tight feeling his heartbeat still fast from the fuck session.  I feel so safe in my Master's arms.   Slowly, I look around the room and realized this must be Master's childhood room.   WOW, Master fucked me in the room he grew up in.  I see trophies in the bookcase of his achievements.   

I ask, "Master, is this your childhood room?"

"Yes boy, I grew up here.  This is where your Master learned to be a man."

"Master, were you good at sports?"

"Yes boy, I was a wrestler."

I observe "Master, the way you manhandled me around for the past hour, I can tell you were good at wrestling."

"Yes boy, I was good but what I liked most was dominating my opponents.  To overpower another man was so hot.  My high school was controlled by 'The Society'.  So, wrestling was different from normal high schools.  We wrestled in the nude while fighting for domination over our opponent.  A guy wins when he pins and fucks his opponent.  It shows his absolute power over the other guy.  Well at least for that wrestling match."

Surprised, "Master you must have won a lot of matches."

"Yes boy, I had a lot of incentive to dominate those guys."

Curiously, I ask, "Hope I am not too forward Master, did you ever lose a match?"

"Yes Boy, I did three times.  When I first started I was pinned and fucked once.  It was very humiliating.  I never wanted to be humiliated like that ever again.  So, in almost every match I did after that, I either won or tied.  It was hard work to keep up being the Topman on campus. The Society has other high schools throughout the country.  Other communities like ours.  So, we compete with the other schools.  I had one rival from another school who always wanted to dominate me.  He pinned me twice but in the end, I pinned him three times in a row.  When I fucked him he was hard all three times.  After that, he dropped out of wrestling altogether.   The last I heard is he is now a slave to a very dominant Master.   It proves that he truly was a submissive all along and was denying his true self."

I am in awe of my Master.  

"Master, did you always know that you come from a dominant bloodline?"

"Yes boy.  In my family, we are taught from an early age that we are Masters.  I grew up with slaves to serve me and my family.  This is the reason my family lives in a Society's community."   

More curious, "How is it that the outside world does not know about 'The Society'."

Master explains, "Boy, the Society controls all the media and has members in all walks of life, including all the governments of the world. Plus, 'The Society' controls the airspace above all Society communities. All Society communities are no-fly zones and satellite blackouts.  So, you see we can do anything we want here in the communities.   You can think of 'The Society' as its own nation within each nation of the world.  Kind of like the American Indians Nations.  So, we have our laws just like any other nation.   But you will learn all about that when you go to college."

I ask "Master, when will I be going to college."

"In a week Boy.  We will fly in my jet to an Island that the Society owns."

Surprised, I ask "WOW! Master that soon, I was hoping to have more time to get to know my Master.  

Master laughs, "Boy, don't worry you will see me enough throughout your college education."

I ask "How often will I see you, Master."

Master informs me "I told you, boy, not to worry about our time together.  You will see me when it's convenient for me."  

Then Master flips me over and spanks me.  I am surprised by the sudden change in my Master's attitude.  

I yell, "I AM SORRY, MASTER!" as he spanks me over his knee. 

The spanking goes on and on until all I can do is cry like a little boy.  That doesn't stop Master.  He keeps spanking me for another 10 minutes.  When he stops I am completely out of it.  Master then holds me again allowing me to continue to cry.   When I finally stop crying Master asks me what I learned.   Thinking for a minute, trying to remember what I did.  Then I figure it out.  

"Master, your slave questioned its owner's commands.  Master told his slave not to worry when slave will see his Master.  It is not a slave place to worry about its Master's time."

Master smiles, "Yes Boy.  Slaves never need to know how their Master spent his time.  Your time is not yours to determine either.  It's your Master who determines who you are with and how you spend your time.  Do you understand, slave?"

I yell "YES, MASTER.  I SHOULD NEVER BE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW MY TIME IS SPENT AND WITH WHO."

"Very good. Boy, your time will be controlled by your superiors 24/7.  You have no right to question how your time will be spent.  I own you in every sense of the word.  You need to understand this.  You are no longer a free man.  Well, you were never a free, boy.  From the day you were born you were owned even if you did not know it."

I nod at my Master and lean back into his arms.  I think back to my childhood.  All the times when my father spanked me, he was to train me to be a slave.  Each swimming match or track match I failed to win, my father spanked me.  My time was always scheduled for me.  My father would determine the sports I joined and the activities I did after school.  When I wasn't studying, my father or mother would have chores for me to do.  I never question my father's decisions.  If I questioned my father, I was spanked.  

Just last month father spanked me because I asked why I couldn't go to the movies.  I didn't finish my schoolwork that weekend.  I tried to tell father that I could do it on Sunday but father wouldn't hear my argument.  Now looking back father was training me to not question my superiors like Master just did.  When my brother was home some of my punishments were done by him too.  Father said my brother was older so he had authority over me too.  Now, I understand that Father was also training not only me but also my brother to be dominant.  So, every time I needed punishment my father had my brother there to help.  The last year my brother was at home and my father had my brother spank me each time.  My father was teaching my brother how to punish a slave.  All my spankings were done bare ass too.  I felt so humiliated but the humiliation was more slave training.  Every time, I wanted to leave the house I had to ask my father for permission.  I had to wait in my father's study with my hand behind my back to ask for permission to leave the house.   I had to even ask before I went to school.  I would say "Father Sir, may leave for school now".  Father would always ask me if I did my homework.   If I didn't do my homework he or my brother would spank me before going to school.   If I wanted to do something after school or swim practice I had to ask in the morning before going to school.   Father controlled my life like I was a slave.  He hid the fact that he was training me to be a slave.  I have been conditioned to obey superiors.  When Master took control of me I was already conditioned to obey a strong dominant man.  

I lean back in my Master's arms crying to myself,  I was never in control of my life.  I was a slave all my life and now I know that I will be a slave for the rest of my life.  I remember what I agreed to when Master brought me into this room.  I agreed to be his slave, his property, an animal he owned, and an animal he could put down if he wished.  I know that I will do anything for my Master even die for him.  So, does it matter how I got here?  I am here and happy to serve my Master in any way he wishes.  I fall asleep happy that I am my Master's slave. 

I wake up first seeing one of the male house slaves bringing Master his coffee.  The slave and I locked eyes.  He smiled at me and then quickly left through a different door than the one Master and I came in last night.  Master still had his arms around me holding me tight next to his naked body.   I could feel his cock getting hard between my ass crack.  Soon Master's cock was fully hard.  Then Master started rubbing his cock up and down along my cheeks.  I wasn't sure if he was fully awake or having a wet dream.  Then Master finds my hole and he pushes in.  I moan.   Master breathes in my ear.  He starts pushing in and out of my hole.  Oh, fuck it feels so good.  Master moans in my ear, fucking me harder and harder.  Slowly, he moves on top of me so I am laying on my stomach, pressing his full body weight on me.  

He whispers, "Oh fuck boy! you're so tight. Love your hole boy. You want me, boy?"

I whisper back, "Yes, Master".  

Master fucks me harder for 30 minutes before dumping a load in my hole.  He lays on top of me breathing hard in my ear.  I am so happy that Master uses me for his pleasure.  Slowly, I feel the blood in his drain.

When he is half hard, Master pulls out of me the orders me to get his shower ready.  I crawl out of bed and into the bathroom.  I turn on the water getting the temperature just right for what I think Master would like.  I make sure there is a fresh towel on the warming rack.  I then kneel by the shower door waiting for Master.  A few minutes later he walks past me into the shower.  

"Boy, clean me"

I rush into the shower and grab a bar of soap then start cleaning Master's left foot and up his leg.  Then switch to his right foot and his other leg.  I get to his cock and see some cum still dripping from the slit.  I instinctively lick clean it, tasting my ass juices and Master's wonderful cum.  I look up at Master as the water cascades down his body.  I marvel at his greatness, such power he has over men, over me.  Master is wiping my face in the water then looks down at me, seeing me worshiping him as I clean his cock with soap and water.  He smiles at me.  All I can do is open my mouth in awe.  He is such a magnificent man.  My Lord and savior, my GOD!  I feel Master's cock get hard as I kneel at his feet worshiping his body and mind.