Multiple Units #206

Story Info
A futon, a vibrator, and the joys of anal discovery.
16.7k words
4.73
22.2k
16

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*.*

Venice Apartments had a sign out front, with the name 'Venice Apartments' in black against a background of the Italian flag of green, white, and red. Encircling the name was the silhouette of a gondola and gondolier.

The complex was comprised of four separate buildings arranged in a square. Each building faced inward, faced the pool and small courtyard. The first building, the northeast building was three floors, with five apartments on each floor. Apartments 101, 105, 201, 205, 301 and 305 were two bedroom units. The three units in between each two bedroom unit were one bedroom units. The southeastern building had apartments 106 and 107 on the ground floor, each a two bedroom unit. The second and third floors had four single room efficiencies on each. The southwestern building was a duplicate of the northeastern building, each floor with a two bedroom unit on the corners, separated by three one bedroom units. And the northwestern building was a duplicate of the southeastern building, a ground floor of two units, each with two bedrooms, then eight one room efficiencies atop. Behind the northwestern building was a large laundry room and an exercise room.

Across the parking lot in front of the northeastern building was the rental office. And on top of the rental office was the apartment building's clubhouse. Each tenant had the right to reserve the clubhouse for parties, but they must notify the apartment manager of the desired time that they planned to use the clubhouse.

#206

Kelli Danbridge sighed with relief as she typed the last words of her novel. She knew she should run it through spell-check and grammar-check, but after three months of typing, reading, retyping, rereading, editing, re-editing, frankly, she was bored with 'Effie Through Channel Fee Nine.'

"Good God; its five twenty?" Kelli asked herself as she looked at the bottom right corner of her laptop's screen. "Well, too late to go to sleep now."

She'd moved to the DeGarde, Louisiana area three weeks earlier, moved from her home town of Sweet Oak, Texas, to begin teaching at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Classes would start in nine days and Kelli was still acclimating to her surroundings, getting to know the area.

Truthfully, DeGarde was a great deal like Sweet Oak. They pretty much rolled up the streets after Nine pm and didn't roll them back out until daybreak.

Standing at four feet, two inches, the diminutive woman was usually carded and rejected when she tried to get into nightclubs, even though she was twenty three years old. So, as a matter of course, Kelli didn't frequent nightclubs. She even had a difficult time getting into R-rated movies, so didn't care too much for going to the movies.

"So, what's there to do here at dark thirty in the morning?" Kelli asked herself as she looked at the local listings on her laptop.

Ooh, Tornadough opens in, yeah, I can do that," Kelli smiled, seeing the advertisement for the doughnut shop.

"Garage sale, garage sale, garage, oh! That, that's right around the corner," Kelli said, seeing one listing among the six or seven listings for garage sales.

"Yes, Kelli, you really should go find some more stuff. That's exactly what you should do," the woman said to herself, looking around at the stacks and stacks of boxes that filled the twelve by sixteen efficiency apartment.

"It's just until your house is ready," Kelli reminded herself as she shut off the laptop.

Making her way through the labyrinth of cardboard boxes, Kelli found the door for her closet. She opened the closet and wiggled out of tee shirt and flannel shorts. Nude, she opened the second door, the door of the bathroom and entered.

She twisted the knob of the shower, getting the temperature just right. Then she eased the shower curtain aside and entered the tiny cubicle. She actually felt a little sorry for average sized people; how could they even lather themselves in such a cramped area?

Setting her long blonde hair, Kelli worked a handful of shampoo in. She then scrubbed her body thoroughly. Before rinsing her hair and her body, she checked to see if she needed to run a razor over anything.

Stepping from the shower, Kelli stepped up onto her footstool and brushed her teeth. Looking in the badly faded mirror, Kelli didn't like what she saw. She saw her mother's disapproving face staring back at her. Same blonde hair, same high forehead, minus her mother's the wrinkled worry lines. Same green eyes, same nose too small to support eyeglasses, same button mouth, same chubby cheeks.

Kelli wished she looked like her father. He had tightly coiled red hair, a strong face, and a wide smile. Even with his plethora of freckles, Harry had been a handsome man.

"Oh well, at least you got my height," Harry would tease.

"Yeah, Daddy, at least I got your height," Kelli said and rinsed her mouth out.

Anne Sorenski had towered over Harry Danbridge, even at her diminutive height of five one. And, ten years after their hurried marriage and the birth of Harriet Kelli Danbridge, the liver disease that had stunted Harry's growth claimed his life.

Kelli made quick work of drying her floor length straw colored hair, then tied it into a ponytail. She debated for a long moment, then sighed and wiggled into a 22B bra. She didn't much care for bras, but her half dollar sized areolae and hard nipples were unusually sensitive and their brown color was easily visible through sweat soaked clothing.

"God, I mean, Texas is hot, but Lord! The humidity here's just brutal," Kelli remarked as she pulled on a pair of plain white panties.

A pair of khaki shorts, a light blue pullover shirt and her white sneakers and she was ready to go. Kelli located her purse among the clutter of her living room/bedroom/dining room and located her apartment key on the key ring. She checked that she had her wallet and checked that she had some cash in case she did decide to go to the garage sale around the corner.

"Quit; you know you going," Kelli chided herself. "Don't pretend like you're not."

The majority of her clothing came from garage sales; children outgrew clothing at an alarming rate and Kelli could scoop up bargains. The petite clothing in department stores and in catalogues geared toward smaller people tended to be very pricey.

Kelli could very easily afford to pay the prices the stores and catalogues demanded. Part of the reason she could afford it was she was quite thrifty with her money. She rarely gave in to whims.

A tired looking strawberry blonde smiled as Kelli whooped at being the first customer in Tornadough. The employee earned a nod of appreciation when she addressed Kelli as 'Ma'am' and didn't assume that the small woman was a child.

After gorging on too sweet doughnuts and sugary coffee, Kelli located the garage sale near her apartment. There were no signs of life; it was only six twelve in the morning. She decided to see if she could find one or two of the other garage sales listed. Her GPS took her seven blocks north and three blocks east to the next sale.

Pulling up, Kelli saw two women arranging items on card tables and picnic tables and saw three customers already picking through everything.

"Good morning," she cheerfully greeted the women that were setting the merchandise out.

"Hi Sweetie; you here with your Mommy?" one woman asked.

"No, my Mommy's back home in Texas," Kelli said.

"Oh! Ma'am, I am so sorry," the woman had the grace to be embarrassed.

"Lady, if I had a dime for every time I got asked that?" Kelli smiled, accepting the woman's apology.

Quickly scanning through the two racks of clothing, Kelli saw no children's clothing. A box of books grabbed her attention and she bent to see what titles they had.

"Ten cents for the paperbacks, twenty five for the hard backs," the woman smiled.

"Okay," Kelli said, quickly counting the paperbacks and the hard backs in the box.

She bought the forty two paperbacks and twelve hardbacks; she didn't even look at the titles. If she had the books already among her collection of books, she would just sell them on EBay. And if she didn't have them, then she'd just bought a treasure waiting to be opened.

"Maggie, how much for these movies?" one customer asked.

"Dollar each," Maggie answered as she took Kelli's eight dollars and made change.

The woman rifled through the selection, curled her lip in distaste and walked away to some knick knacks on a picnic table.

Kelli saw two Star Wars movies among the DVD cases, counted the stack and determined there were thirty four movies in all. She pulled two twenties from her wallet and bought the selection of movies as well.

"EBay, here I come," Kelli thought as Maggie helped her carry everything to Kelli's 2015 Ford Edge.

The garage sale near her apartment netted Kelli some clothing, including a skirt and matching jacket; the man said his daughter had worn it for a funeral. The blouse was also quite pretty and Kelli was pleased. She grabbed some more books and a few more DVD titles, including the first four Alien films in the Alien franchise.

On a whim, Kelli swung over to Fontenot Road in Bender and slowly drove past 3112 Fontenot Road. From the outside, it didn't appear any different than the day Kelli had purchased the home. Inside, Kelli knew that Paul Robichaux, the general contractor her real estate agent had recommended had been hard at work, modifying the interior for a person that was height challenged.

"My girlfriend is four foot six," Paul had said when he and Kelli had met in the living room of her newly purchased home.

Kelli did notice the large wedding ring the man wore, but shook it off. She wasn't hiring him for his morals; she was hiring him for his expertise and craftsmanship.

"Well, would you look at this," Kelli laughed, happening upon another garage sale on Fontenot Road.

After ransacking the garage sales, Kelli remembered she needed to do some grocery shopping. On the beer and spirits aisle, Kelli picked up a bottle of Nulough's Tropical Breeze flavored vodka. The cashier smiled and asked to see Kelli's ID, glanced at it and nodded.

It took several trips from car to apartment and Kelli was panting heavily when she finally finished unloading her car. Sitting on her futon, she decided to look through the fifty six DVD titles she'd picked up.

"Backdoor Baby Dolls, oh Maggie!" Kelli said, finding a hardcore pornographic title in the stack she'd picked up at the first garage sale. "Anal Lezzies, Strap On Sweethearts, Maggie, you naughty girl!"

Kelli wasn't a virgin; she'd lost her cherry at a mixer on Connelly College campus her senior year. The nineteen year old girl had gone with her dorm mates to a mixer, had far too much to drink, and found herself in Tyrelle Jefferson's room.

"Shit, girl, it your time of the month? You on the rag?" Tyrelle angrily asked, seeing blood.

"No, I'm, I was a virgin," Kelli said, then burst into tears.

The Morning After pill took care of any potential complications. Three Ibuprofen and a glass of orange juice and honey and an ice cold shower took care of the monumental hangover.

Kelli's next sexual escapade was with a large breasted and very beautiful red head. Holly Frentz licked and sucked and fingered Kelli to a few screaming orgasms, then straddled Kelli's head and rode Kelli's face to a grunting orgasm.

While pursuing her doctorate on Post World War Two Literature, Kelli had very little time to devote to sexual interactions, male or female. She had a six inch smooth plastic vibrator to take care of those needs.

After presenting her doctoral thesis on Romantic Literature post WWII, Kelli was approached by the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. Their curriculum of 'Literature in the Electronic Era' intrigued her and she agreed to accept the position.

Kelli found two more hardcore pornographic discs in her purchases and smiled. She went into her bathroom, located her six inch battery operated boyfriend, dropped her clothes to the floor and fired up her laptop.

"Hmm, let's see," Kelli mused and slid 'Backdoor Baby Dolls into the computer's media player.

Tyrelle had lost all interest in sex at the sight of Kelli's blood and tears. Holly had only played with Kelli's breasts and pussy, Kelli had only played with Holly's breasts and pussy. She'd heard of anal sex; it would have been nearly impossible to be a student on a college campus and not hear about sex and different sexual activity. But Kelli goggled at the sight of fresh faced young girls being roughly sodomized by large cocks, large dildos, and in one scene, another girl's clenched fist.

"Oh there is no way," Kelli gasped and ejected the disc.

'Anal Lezzies' showed fresh faced young women performing analingus on one another, using fingers and very large dildos on one another's anal orifices, and again, one girl even stuffed her clenched fist into another girl's gaping rectum.

Strap On Sweethearts showed girls using strap on vibrators on one another. After two fairly straight-forward vaginal penetration, one couple decided to use their quite large strap on cock for anal penetration.

"I don't think so," Kelli said, ejecting the disc.

"I, that, that's got to hurt, right?" Kelli asked herself as she prepared a Tropical Breeze and pineapple juice cocktail.

"You got work to do anyway," Kelli reminded herself, sitting on her futon again.

She did run both spell-check and grammar-check on the novel. Harry K. Danbridge's fans would be well pleased with the latest exploits of Effie, the Female Personal Interface Device, or FPID. In this novel, Effie's current host had been trading in commodities such as nutrition. Host Maximus Steward circumnavigated around the Alliance, not paying their levies, his costs were below those of the Common Distributorships. As Effie had possessed a logic interface, and was ultimately the property of the Alliance, the Court of the Alliance found Effie guilty of not enforcing their regulations against her host, Host Maximus Steward. They found her guilty of not alerting the proper authorities of Host Maximus Steward's activities. Effie had no explanation, no defense for her actions, or rather, her lack of action.

Sentenced to imprisonment on Fee Nine, a prison planet accessible only through portals or channels, Effie and her fellow prisoners, some humanoid, some android, and some differing life forms from other galaxies engage in several lesbian orgies. In the last chapter, Effie finds another FPID very similar to her dimensions that shows Effie that her host, Maximus Steward had disabled Effie's Logic and Properties chips; therefore disrupting Effie's abilities to report Maximus to the authorities. Effie and Femfem hatch a plan to board the next craft from Alliance and return to Orbital 92209 and present this newfound information to the Court of the Alliance. Kelli ended the book with Effie and Femfem breeching the channel.

"Hmm," Kelli mused, reading one of the lesbian orgy scenes she'd written.

'Effie felt the oral probe of the stalincough lapping against her waste ejection aperture," Kelli introduced.

Kelli got to her feet and replenished her drink. She then rummaged in her miniscule pantry and found the bottle of vegetable oil. Standing at her sink, Kelli dribbled some oil into her right hand. She then gripped her vibrator and liberally coated the phallus.

Sitting on a wadded towel, Kelli attempted to shove the vibrator into her tightly clenched anus. Time and again, the tip bounced away as Kelli pressed it against her flesh.

Kelli put the phallus on the towel, bent over and pushed a greasy fingertip to her anus.

"Hmm, oh," Kelli grunted as her finger slid into her anus.

"Mm, oh," Kelli gasped as her finger probed around in her rectum.

A second finger slid in easily enough and Kelli twisted and plunged the fingers in and out of herself.

Looking down at her hairless crotch, Kelli could see that her inner lips were peeking through the folds of her pubic mound, slick and puffy.

Kelli scissored the fingers open as she withdrew them, then closed them and drove them back into her rectum. She added a third tiny finger and shuddered as tiny electric shocks rippled through her body.

Gripping the greasy vibrator again, Kelli twisted the base, turning the toy on to high speed.

"Ow! Oh, oh shit," Kelli breathed out as the slim plastic toy pushed in past her sphincter.

There was a sudden jolt of pain from the intrusion. The buzzing and whirring beast plunged into Kelli's rectum beyond where Kelli's fingers had managed to push and Kelli winced against the discomfort.

"Mm, augh, this, mm," Kelli panted and began to pull the uncomfortable toy from her bowels.

A curious warmth began to build as the buzzing instrument rasped along her rectal walls. Kelli paused, green eyes opening wider.

"Fuck!" Kelli cried out as an orgasm rippled through her tiny body.

Kelli's left hand went to her bald pussy and she began to run her small fingers up and down her wet slit.

Sitting upright on the towel drove all six inches of the vibrator into Kelli's bowels. Kelli cried out in a second orgasm as her left hand thrashed against her clitoris and her right hand tugged and twisted her hard nipples. Finally, Kelli slumped backward. Slowly, she worked the buzzing vibrator from her rectum.

"Host Maximus, what, what are you doing?" Effie asked as she could feel her host's fingers pressing against her waste ejection aperture.

The electrical impulses that lined the walls of Effie's waste ejection aperture tingled with a strange pulsation as Host Maximus Steward pressed his greased fingers into Effie's opening. She grunted; this was most illogical.

"Well, damn, guess I ain't finished yet, huh?" Kelli giggled as she rapidly typed out Effie's introduction to anal sex.

Two days later, Kelli logged onto a web site and purchased and eight inch realistic latex vibrator. She added a five ounce bottle of lubricant and a four pack of C cell batteries to the shopping cart.

"Overnight for a dollar more? Damn right, baby," Kelli laughed and agreed to the one dollar shipping charge.

The next afternoon, Kelli ran spell-check and grammar-check and nodded with satisfaction. Checking again through the formatting and structure, Kelli then uploaded the latest Effie tale. Again, she felt that Harry K. Danbridge's fans would be pleased with this installment.

"Wonder..." Kelli thought, looking at the cover of another DVD she'd managed to find in her weekend's garage sales.

'Bisexual Cum Junkies was mostly Male-Female-Female vignettes. But interspersed throughout the one hour and forty eight minute disc were a few Male-Male-Female vignettes. Kelli watched one man plunging his fat cock in and out of another man's ass while a woman performed oral sex on the kneeling man. The vignette ended with both men coating the woman's smiling face, then licking their combined semen from her face while she ravenously kissed one then the other man.

"I wonder if it's time to introduce Emmie, the MPID," Kelli asked, wiggling into tee shirt and shorts and flip flops.

There were some sales fliers, another bill from Huvall's Texaco for a Ms. Anita Sanchez, the previous tenant of Apartment 206, and a key. Kelli puzzled over this odd item for a moment, then looked to the right of the mailbox kiosk. Two large boxes stood at the end, each with a keyhole.

The key did not fit the first box, but easily slid into the second box. Kelli found a large cardboard box waiting for her inside of the mailbox.

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy," Kelli laughed and clutched the package to her chest.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers