Multiple Units #206

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria then put her left hand on Mindy's shoulder and pushed Mindy to lay flat on her back. She them pulled her lips from Mindy's lips and brought her mouth down to Mindy's throat.

"Oh, Gloria," Mindy whispered.

Gloria gently pulled on Mindy's left leg, moving Mindy to spread her legs slightly. Gloria then wiggled to lie between Mindy's spread legs.

"Oh! Oh, Gloria!" Mindy murmured, large brown eyes peering into Gloria's blue eyes.

Gloria brought her furry pussy into direct contact with Mindy's crotch. She leaned forward and kissed Mindy's pursed lips, and again thrust her tongue into Mindy's mouth. She began to grind her pussy against Mindy's pussy.

"Oh, oh yes," Mindy gasped out, shutting her eyes.

Gloria tilted her head down and sucked Mindy's right nipple. Her right hand tugged and twisted Mindy's left nipple. Mindy began to swivel and rotate her hips, grinding her pussy against Gloria's pussy.

"Oh, oh, Gloria I'm, Mm!" Mindy grunted and Gloria felt her crotch and thighs become wet.

Gloria wiggled backward until her feet dangled off the edge of the futon. Gloria shifted onto her knees while wiggling backward.

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh Gloria," Mindy hissed as Gloria lifted Mindy's thighs and put Mindy's thighs onto her shoulders.

Gloria had been with other girls. Usually, it was just a quick fuck, though. Her last female lover, Gloria had not even tasted the girl's pussy. She'd kissed the girl while thrusting her fingers into the other girl's bald slit until the girl screamed and shook in orgasm. Sinking to her knees, the other girl had licked and fingered Gloria to orgasm. Then someone was pounding on the bathroom door, demanding to use the facilities.

The scent wafting from Mindy's sparsely haired pussy was intoxicating. A tinge of musk and sweat and salt assailed Gloria's nostrils as Gloria brought her mouth to Mindy's crotch.

Gloria dragged her tongue from the bottom to the top of Mindy's slit, tasting Mindy's heavenly essences. Gloria used her thumbs to open Mindy's slit and thrust her tongue into Mindy's pussy. She again dragged her tongue upward until she found Mindy's fat clitoris.

"Oh, oh Gloria I...augh!" Mindy gasped out as Gloria batted Mindy's clitoris with her tongue.

"Mm, oh augh!" Mindy gave a strangled grunt when Gloria sucked Mindy's clitoris into her mouth.

"Mm! Mm! Gloria!" Mindy cried out and drenched Gloria's face with her spending.

Gloria lapped at Mindy's inner lips, tasting Mindy's orgasm. The fingers of Gloria's left hand thrust in and out of Mindy's pussy. The fingers of Gloria's right hand began to tickle around Mindy's anus.

"I, oh!" Mindy gasped out when Gloria's index finger pushed into Mindy's anus.

"I, Gloria, I, oh!" Mindy gasped out, large brown eyes open in surprise as Gloria fingered Mindy's rectum.

Gloria returned her oral attention to Mindy's clitoris and introduced a second finger to Mindy's rectum. A moment later, Mindy's thighs squeezed Gloria's head, trapping Gloria's head against Mindy's crotch. Gloria could not hear Mindy's gasp and cry of orgasm, but she did feel her face become wet with Mindy's juices.

"You, you have to stop," Mindy begged, legs falling away from Gloria's shoulders.

Gloria wiggled forward again, pausing to kiss and suckle Mindy's breasts. Gloria then pressed her furry pussy against Mindy's pussy. Mindy gripped Gloria's head in her hands and kissed Gloria aggressively.

Gloria came to slowly. She was under a soft blanket, her head on her pillow. And there was a warm body pressed up against her. There was a warm thigh pressed between her thighs. There was an arm across her middle.

For a moment, Gloria cursed herself. Apparently, she'd gotten drunk, too drunk to get rid of her latest fuck buddy. Now, there would be the clingy demands, or worse yet, the stricken, hurt look when Gloria let him know that it had been fun, but it wasn't love. Or possibly this loser would erupt in anger, call Gloria filthy names.

"Mindy," Gloria realized.

Gloria settled down again. She drifted to sleep again; safe and warm in the girl's embrace.

"Where's your oven?" Mindy asked.

"They don't got one," Gloria mumbled, slowly waking up.

"'They don't got one'? And you're and English major?" Mindy giggled. "Wait. What? There's no, but how do you cook anything?"

"What are you wanting to cook?" Gloria asked, now sitting up.

"Biscuits. You got bacon and eggs, but you just can't have bacon and eggs without biscuits," Mindy said. "And where's your coffee maker?"

"Don't got...At this point in my current living situation, I do find myself lacking a coffee maker," Gloria said, crawling from the bed.

"Oh. My. God. And you expect me, oh no ma'am," Mindy said as Gloria shut the bathroom door. "God, at least the cafeteria has coffee and biscuits. Might be nasty, but they got them."

"Told you, I'm taking you to Side By Side," Gloria said, exiting the bathroom. "They open at, Mindy, Mindy Truesdale, you woke me up at seven? On a Sunday? Get back in bed."

"I do, what we going do?" Mindy coyly asked, slipping back underneath the soft blanket.

Gloria kicked the blanket away and rotated onto her back, feet up against her pillow. She wiggled down and found Mindy's wet slit ready. She softly kissed Mindy's crotch before using her fingers to open the girl's lips.

"Nuh uh, we doing this right," Mindy demanded and rolled to straddle Gloria's head.

"Mm hmm," Gloria grunted her approval as Mindy's warm breath blew over Gloria's crotch.

Mindy flattened her tongue and dragged her tongue down along Gloria's puffy lips. Mindy looped her arms around Gloria's thighs and used her fingers to open Gloria's pussy.

"Mm hmm," Gloria groaned as Mindy's soft tongue dragged along Gloria's inner labia.

Gloria used her fingers to open Mindy's slit and probed Mindy's crotch with a stiff tongue. She thrust two fingers into Mindy's pussy while seeking Mindy's fat clitoris.

Gloria was quick to orgasm. Mindy was quick to follow. While Mindy gasped and wheezed, trying to catch her breath, Gloria tilted her head up and licked the patch of skin between vulva and anus. Tilting her head further, Gloria lapped at Mindy's anus.

Gloria felt Mindy freeze for a moment. Then Mindy reached a hand back and pulled on her left buttock, opening herself for Gloria's probing tongue.

"Augh, oh Gloria," Mindy groaned as Gloria performed her first rim job.

Gloria tried to push her tongue fully into Mindy's sweaty anus. Using her own hands, Gloria forced Mindy's buttocks apart. She lapped at Mindy's rectum, then brought her fingers to Mindy's rectum.

"Mm augh, oh yes," Mindy hissed approval.

Mindy resumed feasting on Gloria's furry slit, licking and sucking on Gloria's lips, then sucking hard on Gloria's clitoris.

"Mm augh, God yes!" Gloria cried out in orgasm.

"I, God, when you, last night? When you was using your fingers on my butt?" Mindy wheezed, falling away from Gloria. That, I was like, 'oh, that, that's just so nasty.'"

"But you got a beautiful butt," Gloria smiled, running her fingernails over Mindy's butt.

"But that? What you was doing? God, I couldn't even thing!" Mindy enthused.

"I, I got to, I need to show you something," Gloria blurted out.

Gloria jerked open ther closet door and found her laptop and the 'Strap On Sweethearts' DVD. Mindy sat up and watched as Gloria fired up the laptop. She smiled and lightly ran her fingernails over Gloria's exposed back. Gloria inserted the disc into her media player and quickly skipped to the third vignette. Mindy leaned forward and watched with interest as the two women used a large strap on phallus for vaginal penetration. Her brown eyes opened wide as the wearer of the strap on pulled the fake cock from her friend's pussy and slid it into the girl's rectum.

Mindy gave a gasp then a shudder, brown eyes watching as the two women enjoyed the vulgar act. Gloria looked at Mindy's flushed face and reached her hand over to gently toy with Mindy's breasts.

"You, you got one them things?" Mindy whispered, frowning as the interracial vignette started.

"Yeah," Gloria whispered, then gasped as Mindy aggressively kissed Gloria, small hands grabbing at Gloria's breasts.

"Be right back," Mindy suddenly declared and dashed for the bathroom.

Gloria reached up on the shelf of her closet and pulled the strap on cock out of the box. She adjusted the waist belt, then the two straps for her thighs. Locating the batteries, she slid them into the remote control and turned them on. Her blue eyes opened whide as the device sprang to life with dual throaty buzzes.

"Oh. My. God; if I wasn't wet already," Mindy hissed, seeing Gloria standing, wearing an eight inch dick.

Gloria turned the vibrator motors off. Her eyes blinked, then watched as Mindy knelt in front of her, small hand gripping Gloria's cock. Mindy's soft tongue flicked out and licked the tip of Gloria's dog.

"Oh!" Gloria hissed out, watching as Mindy performed fellatio on her dick.

"Mm, thing tastes terrible," Mindy giggled, looking up into Gloria's eyes.

"Oh! I uh, I got this..." Gloria said, finding the flavored lubricant.

Mindy scrambled onto the bed, spreading her legs wide. Gloria approached, cock waggling back and forth with each step. She turned the two vibrators on and shuddered as the base buzzed merrily against her clitoris.

"Make love to me," Mindy whispered as Gloria knelt between Mindy's splayed legs.

Gloria gripped the cock in her hand and pressed it against Mindy's puffy lips. She dragged the cock up and down, gathering Mindy's moisture on the cock.

"Mm, oh Gloria," Mindy sighed, shuddering as the tip came into contact with her clitoris.

"God, yes," Gloria shuddered in orgasm.

She reached to the control and lowered the speed of the base's vibrator. She then brought the tip of the dong against Mindy's lips, pushing in slightly.

"Oh, don't tease me," Mindy whined, reaching out and pulling Gloria on top of her.

"Mm, augh!" the two girls cried out as Gloria's cock was firmly imbedded in Mindy's pussy.

"Ack, oh God!" Gloria cried out in a second orgasm; with her cock fully inside of Mindy, the base was jammed firmly against Gloria's clitoris.

"Oh, this, oh, oh Gloria!" Mindy cried out in orgasm.

"I love you," Gloria blurted then kissed Mindy forcefully.

"Thank you," Mindy said softly. "I love you too."

Clumsily, Gloria fucked Mindy to another orgasm. Mindy Kissed Gloria, then released her hold on Gloria.

"Come on," Mindy said, wiggling in an effort to dislodge Gloria's hard, buzzing cock from her pussy.

"Now, this, this is going to kind of hurt," Gloria cautioned as Mindy rolled onto her hands and knees.

"Yeah," Mindy sighed, waggling her perfect buttocks in invitation.

The few times Gloria had experienced anal sex, she had not enjoyed it. The young men had not taken the time to prepare her for the intrusion.

But when Gloria masturbated, she did often insert a finger or occasionally larger objects into her rectum.

Shutting the vibrators off, Gloria grabbed the bottle of lubricant and squirted a good amount onto her fingers. She wrinkled her nose; if this was what cherries were supposed to taste like, she would have never eaten a cherry pie.

"Oh, yes!" Mindy hissed out as Gloria thrust her greased fingers into Mindy's rectum.

Gloria watched, eyes wide, as her fingers slid into Mindy's dark pink anus. She shuddered; her fingers slipping in and out of Mindy's pretty little hole was truly erotic.

A third finger slid in easily and Gloria twisted and thrust the three fingers in and out, getting Mindy ready for her fat cock. Pulling her fingers from Mindy's greasy hole, Gloria squirted a dollop of the lotion into her palm, then gripped her cock and greased her cock.

"Mm, oh," Gloria moaned as she turned on both vibrators, sliding the levers to medium speed.

"Mm, oh, oh Gloria," Mindy hissed out as Gloria pressed the greasy tip of her cock to Mindy's tightly clenched anus.

"Mm hmm, oh God, yes," Gloria groaned as the base of the cock shoved against her crotch.

"Mm, oh, wait, wait," Mindy panted as a millimeter of Gloria's cock slid into Mindy's rectum.

Gloria shuddered and groaned as she watched Mindy's sweet little hole flower open. She pressed her dong into Mindy, pressed millimeter after millimeter into Mindy's willing rectum.

"Mm, oh, oh God, this, oh, I know why gays like this so much," Mindy grunted, voice strangled.

"God, no kidding," Gloria grunted, her own voice strangled.

Both girls grunted and shuddered when Gloria was fully imbedded in Mindy's bowels. Gloria reached around Mindy's hip and found Mindy's wet lips.

"Ack! Ack! Oh God!" Mindy cried out as Gloria diddled Mindy's clitoris.

"Ack, Jesus," Gloria cried out in her own orgasm.

Gloria fucked Mindy to another orgasm before Mindy complained that her butt was starting to hurt. Gloria slowly pulled out of Mindy's grasping, fluttering hole.

"Oh," Mindy gave a long, shuddering moan as Gloria's cock popped out of her rectum.

Entering Side By Side Steakhouse, Gloria saw Kelli and Fred waiting for an available table. To Gloria and Mindy, Kelli and Freddie made an odd looking couple; he towered over her. But the loving looks the two kept shooting at each other was very obvious.

"Hey; we get a table for four? They can seat us right away," Kelli said to Gloria.

"Okay!" Gloria readily agreed. "Oh, Dr. Danbridge, this is Mindy. She's...my girlfriend."

"Oh, how nice to meet you!" Kelli enthused even as she kicked Freddie Loomis in his chin.

"Ow!" Fred laughed. "So I was right. That any reason to cripple me?"

"He was right?" Gloria asked as Fred spoke to the hostess. "Right about what?"

"He said you're gay and I said there's no way," Kelli smiled, affectionately rubbing Gloria's arm. "So, Mindy, how did you two meet?"

"She uh, she tutored me, what, couple semesters ago? Tutored me in Colonial Literature," Mindy smiled, shooting an adoring look at Gloria.

"He, there's no way! God, I didn't even know until Friday night," Gloria protested.

"Ladies, right this way," Fred smiled.

"My butt hurts when I walk," Mindy whispered to Gloria, giggling.

"Shush," Gloria giggled in reply.

"So, do y'all come here a lot?" Gloria asked Kelli as they settled down with heaping plates.

"Oh, coffee! Yes! Someone doesn't have a coffee maker in her room," Mindy enthused.

"I said I'll get one," Gloria said.

"No, not really, but we're here to celebrate," Kelli smiled.

"Celebrate?" Gloria asked.

"Yes. Someone just got hired by Pilot Petroleum. I won't say who, but when they read his doctoral thesis? Well, let's just say they were dutifully impressed," Kelli smiled up at Fred.

"I really couldn't have done half as good without your help," Fred smiled down at Kelli.

"So. It is Doctor Loomis now?" Gloria smiled.

"Not officially, but yes," Fred laughed out loud. "My old man? Told me I was just going to be big and dumb my whole life? Well, let's just say, while I'm eating like a king, he's eating some crow."

Somehow, Mindy managed to get four mimosas into her. The nineteen year old blonde was giggling drunk by the time they left the restaurant, clutching onto Gloria.

"I don't want go back to Murphy, come on, take me your place," Mindy slurred.

"Go. Get your books for tomorrow, go get some clothes," Gloria ordered. "And, it's supposed to be raining tomorrow so get an umbrella."

"Okay!" Mindy happily giggled.

Mindy with a hangover and sore ass, and no coffee was not a pretty picture. Gloria drove to the Elgee Wal*Mart and purchased a coffee maker and a pound of dark roast coffee grounds. On a whim, she also grabbed some French Vanilla flavored creamer.

"Oh, thank God," a whining Mindy groaned as the smell of brewing coffee filled the small room.

"You right thank God. Maybe this will shut you up," Gloria teased.

"Oh, eat me," Mindy snapped.

"You mean, that would have shut you up?" Gloria asked.

"You're not funny. I know you think you are, but you're not," Mindy said, accepting the cup of coffee.

At the end of the semester, with a bitter wind blowing in from the Atchafalaya, Gloria carried the last box down the flight of stairs. Mindy sat in Kelli's Edge, heater blowing high.

"Be right back," Gloria called out as the hatch of the SUV closed.

Keisha accepted the keys and the parking tag. She did smile slightly when Gloria wished her a Merry Christmas and left the apartment manager's office.

"Now, on to the Love Shack," Gloria whooped, backing out of the parking space.

"And you said we going get a hot tub like Kelli and Fred," Mindy reminded Gloria as they drove to 2011 Fontenot Road.

"God, Sweetheart; this house just about wiped me out," Gloria said. "Let me start my job first. Then we'll look at getting a hot tub, okay?"

In Apartment 206, Keisha nodded with grim satisfaction. The apartment was spotless. It did appear that Gloria Van Dorscht would be getting her security deposit in full. Opening the door of the tiny closet, Keisha did not see the DVD case on the shelf. 'Trap On Sweethearts' sat, waiting for the next tenant of Apartment 206.

THE END

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Robin Van Dorscht, Gloria Ann Strands, now Gloria Van Dorscht, and Cecil Hoffman are all characters introduced in 'Week Of The Big Three Oh' in the Gay Male category.

Freddie Loomis is a character first introduced in 'Week Of The Big Five Oh' in the Mature category. His character also makes an appearance in "Am I?" in the Lesbian Sex category.

Paul Robichaux, the general contractor is a character prominently featured in 'The Broussard Sisters' series in the Group Sex category. He does make sporadic appearances in other stories centered in the greater DeGarde area.

Rudy Longlinais is a character introduced in 'Garden By The Front Door' in Loving Wives category.

Josh Lacombe, half owner of the plant nursery is a character first introduced in 'Zipping Across The Waters' in the Gay Male category. His business partner, Terrence Davis is a character first introduced in 'Boys Of Sharp Shire' in the Gay Male category.

Wade Savoie is mentioned but never introduced in 'Five Trailers: Lot B' in the Romance category. His personality is that of an entitled suburbanite. Guess what, Wade? You might have been given trophies for just showing up, but in real life? There are very few trophies given to underachievers.

Mindy Truesdale is a character introduced in 'Cast Adrift' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Denise Blanchard, the woman that won the pageant and was selected Homecoming Queen is a character first introduced in 'Don't Poke The Sleeping Bear' in Loving Wives.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.