Multiple Units #206

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, because she's half Mexican, I guess we got to let her win," more than one student muttered to their friends.

"Murphy, third floor," a bored voice intoned.

"Mindy Truesdale," Gloria asked.

"Yeah, hang on," the girl said and put the phone down.

"Shit, Truesdale, like I know who it is?" Gloria heard a moment later.

"Hello, this is Mindy," Mindy's adorable southern drawl came onto the line.

"Hey, I uh, hi, this, I don't know if you remember me, Gloria Van Dorscht? I tutored you in..." Gloria stammered.

"Colonial Literature! Hi! How have you been?" Mindy happily exclaimed. "Listen, here, here's my cell; Becky's is getting all huffy because we're on her precious phone."

Gloria hurried to find a pen in her bottomless purse and scribbled the phone number on the lid of her cardboard box. She promised to call right back and disconnected the call.

"Hey, hang on, let me..." Mindy said when Gloria did call her cell phone.

Gloria heard a door shut. She assumed Mindy was shutting the door of her dorm room.

"Okay, I'm in my room, hey, why you never called me?" Mindy said.

"Huh?" Gloria asked.

"What? Last year? When I told you I'm gay? You think I tell everybody that?" Mindy whispered seductively into the phone.

"I uh, I mean," Gloria stammered.

"I mean, you had to know I think you are just so beautiful," Mindy continued.

"Hey, I uh, I haven't, you eat yet?" Gloria said, trying to get control of the situation.

"You ever had that Jade Garden place?" Mindy asked. "I'm dying for some Chinese food."

"Don't get their seafood," Gloria warned.

"Thirty minutes?" Mindy asked.

"Yes," Gloria agreed, already trying to select the perfect outfit for their first date.

Gloria knew she wouldn't be able to cycle from Venice Apartments to the restaurant; it was right at the DeGarde/Baylor Lake line. An Uber was twelve minutes out and Gloria almost began to panic.

Running down the stairs, Gloria hopped into the car and chatted pleasantly with the young man as he drove to the Chinese restaurant. Gloria laughed out loud when he said to avoid their seafood.

"Hi!" Mindy greeted Gloria and Gloria was temporarily struck mute by the girl's classic beauty.

Gloria knew she was attractive; she had dirty blonde hair that hung to the small of her back, clear blue eyes, a slender nose and generous mouth on a heart shaped face. She sported 34C breasts with large areolae and nipples that stuck out nearly a half inch long when aroused. Because of her cycling, her waist was 27 inches around and her buttocks were compact; 32 inch hips and sculpted, tanned legs. But she was not beauty pageant material.

"You ready, she here?" A surly Asian waitress demanded of Mindy.

"Yes ma'am, thank you for being so patient," Mindy smiled, taking Gloria's hand into hers.

When Gloria had tutored Mindy in Colonial Literature, Mindy had told Gloria she was the daughter of a minister, was originally from Ten Bear Lake, Michigan, but had lived most of her life in Stepping Stone, Louisiana. Like Ten Bear Lake, Stepping Stone was comprised mostly of trailer parks.

"Of course, when I came out? Oh my God! Jesus may have died for our sins, but that don't include lesbians," Mindy whispered, looking down at her plate of Mandarin Beef.

Gloria didn't know what to say. She knew she was very attracted to this girl; Mindy had been the second person she'd thought of after viewing 'Strap On Sweethearts.' She'd thought of Mindy after first thinking of Rhonda Theriot, her beautiful red headed investments counselor. Gloria wasn't gay; if anything, she was slightly bisexual.

But apparently, Mindy didn't know, or realize, this was not a burgeoning romance between her and Mindy. This was simply a seduction that would lead to fucking. Down and dirty, nasty fucking.

"Your turn," Mindy smiled softly, touching Gloria's hand.

The simple touch sent an electric shock through Gloria's body. Looking up from her spicy twice-cooked pork into Mindy Truesdale's warm brown eyes, Gloria again was struck mute.

"I mean, I been running my mouth the whole time; God, that's why I was just so attracted to you," Mindy started again, saving Gloria from having to say anything. "You let me talk, you let me say what I needed to say and didn't just cut me off because I'm just this dumb blonde. You let me talk, you let me know my opinion mattered. Jesus! I'm doing it again, right?"

"Mindy, your thoughts, your opinion, it, they do matter, they are important," Gloria said, concentrating on a spot above Mindy's head.

Gloria had taken Introduction to Human Psychology, PSYCH 114 in her freshman year and had taken Abnormal Psychology, PSYCH 221 in her sophomore year. She was suddenly struck with the realization that this gorgeous creature, a girl so beautiful that she removed Gloria's ability to speak, was insecure and fearful.

Gloria had rarely suffered insecurity or fear. Earlier in life, she'd believed herself to be stunningly beautiful, and had the confidence of someone that knew she was beautiful. Later, upon discovering that she wasn't as beautiful as she'd believed, Gloria retained the knowledge that she exuded sex appeal. And sex could manipulate men to cater to Gloria's whims.

"You want something else?" the surly waitress demanded.

"No ma'am, but it is delicious," Mindy graciously said. "Thank you."

"Why are you nice to her; she's just being a rude bitch," Gloria asked.

"Gloria, I don't know what kind of day she's had," Mindy explained softly. "For all we know? She may have just found out she's got cancer or something. Is reacting to her rudeness going to make it any better?"

Gloria looked again into Mindy's caramel pools and fell a little deeper into Mindy's clutches. She reached across the table and gave Mindy's small, warm hand a squeeze.

"Besides, I've spent years watching my father be an intolerable ass to anyone he believed to be beneath him. And, as a man of God? EVERYONE is beneath the almighty Reverend Roland Truesdale," Mindy said, a small smile curling her beautiful lips. "I will not be like him."

"You want to know what makes me such a bitch?" Gloria blurted out.

"Gloria! You're not a bitch," Mindy protested.

"Shut up; yeah I am," Gloria said, stuffing some more food into her mouth. "Here, try some of this; I swear, every time I get this, I think she makes it hotter."

"Mm, oh, that's twice-cooked pork? I'm getting that next time we come here," Mindy enthused.

"Mom was pretty much a whore. Jumped from man to man; by the time I was five, I couldn't tell you how many places we'd been," Gloria said. "Most of them were just shitty apartments, every now and then a rusted out old trailer and one or two were actually pretty nice homes."

"That must have been very hard on a little girl," Mindy sympathized.

"Yeah, learned most men are pieces of shit," Gloria said, angrily chomping through more of her dish. "Most of them? Let my sister and me know we wasn't wanted. But then there were the real ass holes. The ones that liked to touch us a lot."

"Oh, poor baby," Mindy soothed.

"So I learned how to use people, men especially," Gloria said. "And I learned, if you don't care? They can't hurt you. Even when they use you, it doesn't hurt because you don't care."

"Growing up is hard," Mindy offered.

"And right now? I'm trying real hard not to cry; I came here hoping to seduce you and use you," Gloria admitted, wiping at her wet eyes. "And then I'd just throw you away, just like everyone else. Hurt you before you hurt me."

"It must have taken a lot for you to say all that," Mindy said.

"God damn you, stop! Stop, all right?" Gloria spat, shoving her nearly empty plate away.

"You finished? You done?" the waitress demanded.

"Yes; check please," Gloria snapped.

"How you getting back to the dorm?" Gloria asked, quickly pulling up Uber on her phone.

"I took an uber here," Mindy said. "Is our date over?"

"Be here in about nine minutes," Gloria said, signing the credit card slip for their meal.

After a moment's thought, Gloria added a flat fifteen percent tip.

"Let's go wait in the lobby," Mindy said quietly, taking Gloria's hand.

"Quit it," Gloria snapped, pulling her hand from Mindy's hand. "Jesus, I just told you I was just going to fuck you and dump you."

"WAS. Was going to fuck me and dump me," Mindy smiled, taking Gloria's hand again.

"Hey!" the same young man that had driven Gloria to the restaurant chirped. "Man! Was just dropping off another guy at that Baptist Church down there and saw you were ready. How was it?"

"It was wonderful," Mindy smiled, looking at Gloria.

"Okay, so I'm dropping you off at, oh! Murphy's dorm, right there, then, okay, Venice, where I picked you up. All righty!" the driver said and pulled onto the road.

"So our date is over?" Mindy softly asked, small hand resting on Gloria's leg.

"Mindy, please, please quit," Gloria said, feeling miserable.

"Can I call you? Later?" Mindy asked as the driver pulled into the parking lot in front of the dormitory.

"I, yeah, I guess," Gloria said.

Gloria could taste the spicy beef dish and the far too sweet iced tea on Mindy's lips as the beautiful blonde softly kissed Gloria before opening the door of the car. Gloria looked away, feeling horribly guilty for her original intent toward the blonde beauty.

"All right; oh, hey, need to swing by Saladelights; you in a big hurry?" the driver asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

"No," Gloria mumbled.

The driver cheerfully greeted his new passengers and brought them to the Lambert Condominiums. Gloria was ready to scream when he got another fare at the Acadiana Motel. The young man that climbed into the car could not make eye contact with either Gloria or the driver. He didn't even smile when the driver cheerfully said that they were both going to the Venice Apartments.

Gloria smirked as the young man gingerly got out of the car and seemed to have some trouble walking up the steps. He said nothing to Gloria as he continued on to the third floor landing.

Gloria's cell phone began ringing a few minutes after Gloria stripped out of her clothing and shrugged into her sleep shirt. It had been one of Robin's old Dallas Cowboy tee shirts; proudly proclaiming the Cowboys win in Super Bowl XXX. Gloria debated with herself for a long moment before answering the phone.

"When can I see you again?" was Mindy's greeting.

"Jesus, Mindy, what? You didn't hear me?" Gloria snapped, curling up on the futon, clutching the pillow Robin had bought for her.

"I heard you," Mindy said. "Heard you loud and clear. And I heard what you didn't say."

"What? What didn't I say?" Gloria challenged.

"That you're tired of being so lonely and so afraid all the time," Mindy said softly.

"I, fuck you! Fuck you, bitch! I don't need this shit," Gloria screamed and ended the call.

She turned the phone off and lay, curled in a fetal position. She must have fallen asleep; the slamming of the door of Apartment 207 roused her. Gloria looked at her phone, then turned it on to see that it was seven thirteen in the morning.

'Want to see you again' from Mindy.

"Want to..." Gloria mumbled, staggering to the shower.

"Where is a good place...?" Gloria mused, wondering if seven thirty was too early to call Mindy.

"Shit, uber from here to there and then back to Dusty's," Gloria muttered.

"Hi!" Mindy happily greeted Gloria when Gloria finally had the courage to call Mindy.

"Hi," Gloria said.

"When, when can I see you again?" Mindy begged, voice low.

"Tomorrow; Side By Side's got an amazing all you can eat buffet," Gloria decided.

"Oh, but Gloria, that's so much!" Mindy protested.

"You need to be quiet," Gloria ordered. "I'm taking you to Side By Side. Hear?"

"Yes ma'am," Mindy said, voice soft.

"And uber from, okay, Gloria time to break down and spend some money," Gloria decided.

Gloria got her bicycle helmet and wrestled her bicycle down the stairs. Then she pedaled to Dependable Auto Sales on Highway 54.

The baby blue 2011 mini Cooper was priced right and Gloria did purchase the extended warranty. Ann Broussard was the Young Insurance agent on duty for that Saturday and cheerfully helped Gloria insure her new car.

"Yes, its Rochelle's weekend with the girls," the pregnant woman happily said. "So when Miss Elizabeth asked for volunteers? I had no reason to say 'no' I mean, Jared's off-shore right now..."

"Good God, woman, I want insurance, not your whole fucking life history," Gloria thought but just smiled and nodded her head.

"Brick's," Gloria thought. "That bitch better not like mushrooms."

"Hey!" Mindy happily answered her phone.

"You like mushrooms on your pizza?" Gloria demanded, driving toward Murphy's dorm.

"I uh, no, not really. I mean, I can pick them off," Mindy said.

"I'm downstairs in the baby blue mini cooper," Gloria interrupted Mindy.

A moment later, Mindy Truesdale burst out of the dormitory's front doors. She was wearing a bubble gum pink top and khaki shorts, long blonde hair done in a simple ponytail. Gloria felt her insides turn to jelly looking at the beautiful girl.

"Oh my God! This is sooo cuuuute!" Mindy squealed, getting into the car.

"Yeah, it is pretty cute, isn't it?" Gloria laughed and drove them to Brick's Pizzeria.

"Cafeteria was doing shepherd's pie for lunch," Mindy said, happily chewing a slice of the large Meatstravaganza pizza. "You know, the stuff left over from every day this week?"

"What you got against the cafeteria's shepherd's pie?" Gloria smiled, remembering how much she'd hated that dish. "You? A Minister's daughter? You should love their shepherd's pie."

"What? Why?" Mindy asked, taking a sip of her sweetened iced tea.

"Because, it's made of all of God's creatures," Gloria said, taking another slice from the pan.

"That, Gloria, that's just wrong," Mindy said, shaking her beautiful head.

"My uh, my apartment's a dump," Gloria admitted as they stepped outside.

"Prove it," Mindy said, taking Gloria's hand into hers.

Looking around Apartment 206, Mindy shook her head, smiling. Then she reached back and released her hair from her hairclip. She approached a very nervous Gloria.

"Hi," Mindy whispered, sliding closer to Gloria as Gloria hunkered in the corner of the futon.

Mindy pressed her lips to Gloria's lips. She smiled and grabbed Gloria's hand in hers. Again, Mindy pressed her pursed lips against Gloria's lips.

Gloria felt Mindy's hands at the hem of her simple top. Gloria didn't resist as Mindy lifted Gloria's top up and off.

Gloria felt Mindy's fingers gently trailing from Gloria's cheek to her throat to her bare shoulders. As Mindy shifted forward, Gloria felt Mindy's bare flesh touching her bare arm.

The brush of bare flesh against bare flesh broke Gloria out of her reverie. Gloria raised her hands to Mindy's flawless face and gripped the beauty's head in her hands.

"Yes!" Mindy gave a gasp of approval as Gloria became aggressive.

Gloria kissed Mindy's lips then forced her tongue into Mindy's mouth. Gloria's hands trailed from Mindy's thick blonde hair to her shoulders. Gloria gently raked her fingernails over Mindy's bare shoulders, down over her bare arms.

Gloria could taste the pizza and sweet iced tea on Mindy's tongue. She could feel the softness of Mindy's lips, the softness of Mindy's tongue as Mindy allowed Gloria to aggressively thrust her tongue into Mindy's mouth.

She could smell Mindy's soft musk perfume, could smell Mindy's soft scent of seat. She could smell Mindy's shampoo, Mindy's unscented lotion.

"Anyone that says unscented don't have a smell is lying," Gloria thought as she brought her hands upward, over Mindy's concave belly.

Mindy's skin was so soft under Gloria's fingertips. She wondered if Mindy had any bones at all as she ran her fingers up along Mindy's rib cage.

"Mm hmm," Mindy agreed as Gloria's hands reached the undersides of Mindy's heavy breasts.

"Mm hmm," Gloria agreed, feeling Mindy's sweat underneath Mindy's breasts.

Gloria pulled her tongue from Mindy's mouth. Mindy tried to follow Gloria's mouth as Gloria pulled away.

Gloria gave Mindy's soft mouth a quick kiss, then stood up. She grasped the rear of the futon's frame, bent the top slightly forward, then pushed the back of the futon down. The back lowered, creating a bed for the two girls.

Still standing, Gloria eased her sneakers from her feet, then unzipped her denim cutoffs and dropped them to the floor. Mindy looked up from her perch and smiled, drinking in the sight of Gloria's nude body.

Gloria then eased Mindy to lay back on the bed. Gloria bent over the prone girl and kissed Mindy's lips. Then she scrambled around, placing her knees just above Mindy's head. Gloria bent again and kissed Mindy's upside down lips. Leaning slightly forward, Gloria found one of Mindy's silver dollar sized areolae and licked around the tightly crinkled flesh, drawing the circle tighter and tighter, until she reached Mindy's hard nipple.

"Mm, oh Gloria, yes," Mindy whispered as Gloria sucked the hard nub into her mouth.

With one forceful suck, Gloria then switched to Mindy's other breast. Her right hand cupped Mindy's right breast, giving the heavy orb a squeeze before bringing her thumb and forefinger to Mindy's hard, wet nipple.

"Mm, hard, please, I like it...oh!" Mindy whispered as Mindy's thumb and forefinger toyed with Mindy's nipple.

While she tugged and twisted Mindy's nipple, Gloria used her tongue to lick around Mindy's left nipple.

"Mm, Oh, oh my God!" Mindy hissed out when Gloria gave a forceful tug to Mindy's right nipple while sucking forcefully on Mindy's left nipple.

Gloria sat back slightly, then waggled her own breasts, slapping them against Mindy's face. Mindy's hands came up from against her sides and she grabbed Gloria's breasts. Mindy's soft tongue flicked out and licked Gloria's left, then right nipple. Gloria leaned forward and again suckled Mindy's right nipple while her thumb and forefinger tugged and twisted Mindy's left nipple.

"Mm, yes," Gloria hissed as Mindy's soft tongue and lips caressed Gloria's nipples, back and forth, back and forth.

Gloria lifted Mindy's left breast and Gloria licked the sweat from underneath Mindy's breast. The taste was musky, salty. Gloria held Mindy's nipple in her grasp and tugged, pulling Mindy's breast away from her ribcage. Gloria then swiveled her mouth to the underside of Mindy's right breast. Mindy continued to lick around Gloria's nipples while her hands squeezed and massaged Gloria's breasts.

"Aw," Mindy complained when Gloria wiggled forward, removing her nipples out of the reach of Mindy's mouth.

Gloria reached down and unzipped Mindy's khaki shorts. Mindy lifted her buttocks off of the cushion and Gloria eased Mindy's shorts and panties over Mindy's sweetly rounded hips and backside.

The small patch of pubic hair between Mindy's perfect thighs was a few sprigs of light blonde curls. The small tuft did not conceal Mindy's slit, did not conceal Mindy's excitement. Mindy's coral pink inner labia stuck out, slick and puffy.

"That, that is the prettiest pussy," Gloria enthused, climbing off of the futon and walking to Mindy's feet.

Gloria eased Mindy's khaki shorts and skimpy shite bikini panties off of Mindy's sculpted legs and dainty feet. Standing, Gloria grasped Mindy's feet and pulled Mindy's body to the center of the bed. She then lay down in the space that Mindy had vacated. She wrapped her arms around Mindy, pressing herself fully against Mindy's left side.

Mindy twisted so that she lay on her left side. She and Gloria now lay, face to face. Mindy leaned her face forward and gently kissed Gloria as her arms came around to hug Gloria tightly.

"Mm," Mindy moaned as Gloria's tongue thrust into Mindy's mouth.