Multiple Units #206

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The VB-12 was an imposing slab of pink latex with mushroom shaped head and thick veins criss-crossing the length of the device. Kelli eagerly dropped two C cell batteries into the beast and twisted the black base.

"Aw yeah, that's Momma's big boy," Kelli whooped as the vibrator gave a throaty hum.

"But, damn, Kelli, you sure about this?" Kelli asked, her anus clamping tightly shut.

Augh! Oh, baby!" Kelli grunted as she slid the VB-12 into her hairless pussy.

The powerful buzzing and humming brought Kelli to a quick orgasm as she worked the eight inch phallus in and out of her wet pussy. After her orgasm, Kelli pulled the still loudly buzzing device from her pussy. It gave an obscene squish' sound as it popped free of her pussy.

Her ever present towel was folded up and placed on the futon's cushion. Kelli pulled the bottle of lubricant from the box and squirted some of the balm into the palm of her left hand. Kelli coated her index, middle and ring finger of her right hand and brought her hand to her anus.

"Mm hmm," Kelli grunted as she began the now very familiar greasing of her anus.

Gripping the still buzzing toy in her left hand, Kelli greased the monster while she fingered her anus. When she was able to spread her three fingers wide, Kelli positioned the VB-12 pointing skyward, held onto it firmly and squatted above it.

"Augh! Ack!" Kelli screamed out loud when the beast pressed against her resisting anus.

Beads of sweat popped out on Kelli's forehead as intense pain radiated from her rectum outward. Kelli's legs trembled as she fought to balance herself above the thick phallus.

"Augh, son of a bitch," Kelli screamed in her throat as the bulbous head of the vibrator pushed upward into her straining rectum.

"Ack, oh God," Kelli protested as her own weight caused nearly half of the VB-12 into her complaining bowels.

The pain was intense as the girth of the VB-12 stretched her quite small opening beyond its limits. Kelli tried to dismount, tried to push herself up. Her hands were too greasy from the slick lubricant and her shaking legs were too weak.

"Ooooh!" Kelli gave a low, throaty moan as nearly all eight inches of the vibrator was now imbedded in her bowels.

Kelli wiped her hands on the trusty towel, wiping the lubricant from her fingers.

Falling to her right, Kelli cocked her left leg up and reached between her legs. She gripped the base of the buzzing, humming dong and began to work it out of her struggling rectum. Kelli could feel the flared head of the vibrator rasping against her stretched anal cavity. She could feel the veins rasping against her stretched, raw anus.

"Oh God damn, God damn, God damn," Kelli chanted as that welcome warmth began to well up in her guts.

She drove the dong back into herself as her other hand tugged and pulled at her nipples. She pulled the dong out, until just the bulbous head was inside of her, then thrust it forcefully into herself again.

"Shh, shh, aught God!" Kelli grunted out as she orgasmed.

Pulling the dong completely from herself caused another orgasm. Kelli dropped the soiled beast onto the heavily stained towel and slumped into a semi-fetal position.

When she cleaned herself, Kelli saw some blood. Feeling gingerly around her anus, Kelli winced in pain. She fixed herself a cocktail and gingerly sat on her futon.

"Emmie, factory created brother of Effie," Kelli mused aloud.

"Complete with VB-12 attachment," Kelli giggled, anus still throbbing with pain.

Kelli was sure that many of Harry K. Danbridge's followers would balk at the introduction of male bisexuality and/or homosexuality. Female bisexuality was not only accepted, but demanded of Effie and her hosts and hostesses.

"No risk, no reward," Kelli told herself as she mapped out Emmie's backstory, his design and development, his testing and final implementation.

The bundled Alien franchise discs earned Kelli eighty seven dollars when the bidding closed. The Star Wars discs also did fairly well. Slowly, the other movie titles found their way out of Kelli's apartment. The five hardcore discs, Kelli hung onto.

On the morning of her first day of class, Kelli took her time to work her floor length blonde hair into a bun. She pulled on a skirt and jacket; the air outside of her apartment was sweltering, but Kelli knew that her classroom and her office would both be quite chilly.

'Electronic Publishing' was a 300 elective; ENGL 324. There had been some debate; should it be a computer class or an English class. Finally, Dean Sims opined that the vast majority of their students had laptops or tablets or even antiquated desktop systems. Teaching them to post to the Internet was most likely moot, since, again, the vast majority of the student body had their own accounts on one or more social media sites.

"I am Doctor Danbridge," Kelli announced when her Teaching Assistant indicated that she'd taken attendance.

After ENGL 324 concluded, Kelli marched with great purpose to her next classroom. This was an elective, 'Organizing Dissertations' ENGL 550. Gloria Ann Van Dorscht kept stride with the diminutive woman as Kelli easily cut a path through the milling throng of students.

"Wow, you cut right through them," Gloria praised as they entered their classroom.

"At my height? You either learn to get through, or you'll be late for every class," Kelli smiled up at the attractive woman.

When she'd interviewed Gloria for the position of Teaching Assistant, Kelli asked Gloria to tell her a little about herself. Tell her something that wasn't on her resume or transcripts. Kelli was unprepared for what spilled out of Gloria's mouth.

Gloria Ann Van Dorscht had been Gloria Ann Strands, an eighteen year old high school drop-out, being dragged from apartment to trailer to house to trailer by her mother, Nicole Strands. As a result, Gloria had an instinctual distrust of men and a very hostile veneer protecting herself from ever becoming attached to any one man.

Debbie Strands, Gloria's younger sister had been in the same boat; being dragged from one place to another, being neglected by their mother, being ignored, or worse, being cursed at or even molested by one boyfriend or another. Debbie and Gloria both missed so many days of class that they were being held back another year. Rather than Gloria repeating the tenth grade a third time and Debbie repeating the ninth grade, both girls just didn't return to school.

Then Nicole Strands found the one man that would end the perpetual cycle of jumping from man to man, dragging her hapless daughters with her. Owen Michael, the last boyfriend beat Nicole to death. Gloria and Debbie returned to the one man that had treated both Gloria and Debbie with kindness and even respect, even though Gloria and Debbie had never given Robin Van Dorscht one ounce of respect. And Robin had accepted, welcomed them with hugs and kisses, and a firm guiding hand.

"I, Debbie and I were high school drop-outs," Gloria said. "But Mr. Robin made us take our G.E.D.s and then made us take the ACT. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I made a thirty five on my ACT. Debbie, that little snot; she made a perfect thirty six."

"Hmm," Kelli nodded; when she'd taken the ACT, at age sixteen, she'd managed to score a 36.

"Being an orphan, with a thirty five, all of a sudden, both Connelly and U.L.D's offering me a scholarship. Debbie got one from both Connelly and U.L.D. but she wanted to stay in Oakleaf; honestly, I think she had a bit of a crush on Mr. Robin," Gloria said.

"He and his boyfriend, Cecil Hoffman had picked up a dancer at El Vaquero, it's a nightclub in Oakleaf, has male dancers," Gloria said, wiping at a tear.

"I know of it; my doctorate is from Connelly," Kelli said, sliding the box of tissues toward Gloria.

"At any rate, they'd picked up a sweet young thing for a three-way," Gloria disclosed. "When they left the bar, there was a group of these religious nut jobs waiting for them; beat them to death, screaming all kind of Biblical quotes and just beating them worse than dogs."

"I seem to remember that," Kelli nodded. "Their lawyer tried to use 'Mob Rage' as a defense."

Gloria wiped at her face, then blew her nose. She smiled and shook her head.

"Then when Mr. Robin was murdered, I found out, he had a life insurance policy; a hundred thousand dollars and named Debbie and me as his beneficiaries. His car, his condo, everything, he left to Debbie and me. Said we were his daughters. Mr. Dunning, Robin's attorney helped me change my last name to Van Dorscht," Gloria concluded her tale.

"I look forward to working with you," Kelli said simply.

Now, entering the room for her ENGL 550 class, Kelli nodded with satisfaction. Seven students had signed up for the class, and there were seven students seated, clumped together as close to the teacher's lectern as possible.

"I am Doctor Danbridge," Kelli announced. "Ms. Van Dorscht will call out your name. You will answer 'here' when she calls your name, and if there is any particular way you would like the be addressed, please indicate so. Ms. Van Dorscht?"

Kelli studied each face as Gloria called out their names. A few did disclose they preferred a shortened version of their names; Jessica Hebert preferred 'Jessie' and Gertrude Longlinais preferred Rudy. Freddie Loomis made everyone laugh when he said he hoped to be called 'Doctor' Loomis by the end of the semester.

"Dialect. Colloquial terms. Your thesis is no place for this," Kelli began. "Even if your thesis is on dialect and local vernacular, your dissertation must be presented in clear, concise perfect English. A person in, oh, New York, or in Seattle, or even DeGarde should be able to pick up your thesis, read it and understand the premise of your thesis. That is not to say that everyone should agree with your thesis, but they must be able to understand your intent."

"Questions? Please, ask questions. As there will be no tests, no exams given in this class, I have no way of determining your comprehension of the material unless you ask questions," Kelli implored her students five minutes before the end of the class period. "No? No questions? Then, see you on Wednesday."

Kelli smiled and nodded as each student stood and left the classroom. Her breath caught in her throat when Freddie Loomis stood. The man was a giant next to his peers. He towered over Kelli by more than two feet. And Kelli believed Freddie Loomis may possibly be the most handsome man she'd ever seen.

Safely in her office, Kelli sat, waiting to see if any student wandered in during her posted office hours. If Gloria had not parked herself in one of the wooden chairs in front of Kelli's desk, Kelli would have hiked her skirt up and masturbated to thoughts of Freddie Loomis.

For her ENGL 224 class, Kelli had selected five Social Media posts that displayed several grammatical errors, misspellings, poor sentence structures. She carefully scanned each post and removed any personal identifiers. Then, projecting each post onto the screen behind her head, she and the class went through each post, sentence by sentence and corrected the posts.

"For Thursday? Please bring in one really bad post. The worst one will win a gold star," Kelli encouraged and smiled when most of the students laughed.

"Oh my God; I need to look at my accounts," Gloria hissed as they walked rapidly to the next classroom.

Kelli laughed out loud and Gloria shot her an embarrassed smile. They entered the classroom and Kelli perched on a tall stool, reading over the syllabus while Gloria took attendance.

"I am Dr. Danbridge," Kelli began when Gloria nodded to her.

"You any relation to Harry K. Danbridge? The author?" one young man asked.

Kelli stopped and stared hard at the offender. She then arched an eyebrow, turned to glance at Gloria, then fixed the young man with a hard glare.

"I am speaking. When I am speaking, you are to listen. You are not to shout out questions while I am speaking. When I cease speaking, you may then ask questions pertinent to the material being discussed in this classroom. Questions about my personal life, such as whom I may or may not be related to are well outside the scope of the material being taught in this classroom. Now, I am Dr. Danbridge. This is English two five six, Post-Vietnam Conflict Literature. The Vietnam Conflict, the Vietnam War changed the political, the social, the economic landscape of the United States of America," Kelli said, voice firm, purposeful. "Therefore, it stands to reason that this conflict would also change the writings of authors."

"I don't think Wade Savoie will make that mistake again," Gloria stated when the class was empty.

"I certainly hope not," Kelli snapped.

"Remind me how I got stuck with this one?" Kelli remarked as they scampered up two flights of stairs to Kelli's final class of the day.

"Don't y'all draw straws or something?" Gloria quipped as they entered the classroom.

"Names in a hat," Kelli laughed.

ENGL 315, Research Source Material was a bone-dry subject. There was little Kelli could do to make the class more exciting, accessible, or appealing. Very few people ever read the footnotes. Of the few that do, even fewer ever verify the footnotes' accuracy.

"If I didn't have so much to do, I'd go to my room and take a nap," Gloria groaned when the class was finally over.

"It's not exciting or interesting, but it is important," Kelli agreed. "See you tomorrow."

Entering Saladelights, Kelli searched around for an available table. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a large man stand up.

"Dr. Danbridge, got a chair right here," Freddie Loomis called out.

"Ah, Dr. Loomis, thank you!" Kelli smiled and hopped into the chair.

"It's not 'doctor' quite yet," he smiled. "You must have been right behind me; I just got here."

"So, what's good here?" Kelli asked. "I almost stopped at Clark's but decided I really should at least make the effort to eat a somewhat sensible meal."

"Their roasted vegetables salad," Freddie advised. "See, I'm vegan, so..."

"Are you really?" Kelli asked, looking at his well-muscled physique. "Most vegans I've ever come in contact with are little more than emaciated waifs."

Freddie was apparently used to this question; he answered Kelli's question with information about foods, nutrition, caloric intake. The waitress came and took their order; Freddie shrugged good-naturedly when Kelli ordered a salad with ham and hard boiled eggs and buttermilk dressing.

An incoming text message caused Kelli's cell phone to buzz and she whooped when she saw a message from Paul Robichaux, announcing that they were completing the renovations. Showing the text to Freddie, Kelli brazenly asked him to accompany her to view her home.

"Sure you want an emaciated waif knowing where you live?" Freddie teased and she laughed.

Freddie followed Kelli to 3112 Fontenot Road. He nodded with approval as he looked around the quiet neighborhood. He pointed around and mentioned to Kelli that there were no overgrown yards, no cars on blocks, no loud rap music booming and thudding.

"Be a good neighborhood to raise a couple of kids," Freddie said.

"You want kids?" Kelli asked him as she proceeded him to the front door.

"Yes. Two or three," Freddie said. "No more than five. Five's the limit."

"Well, I'm not raising them to be vegan," Kelli said and smiled up as Paul opened the door for her. "Hi Paul. This is my friend, Dr. Loomis."

"She's being mean to me," Freddie smiled, shaking the offered hand. "I'm not a doctor yet."

"Me neither," Paul smiled. "Paul Robichaux."

"Freddie Loomis," Freddie said, entering the comfortable home. "You put in this carpet?"

"Mm hmm. Double padding," Paul agreed.

Kelli squealed with delight upon entering her new kitchen. The counters had been lowered for easy access. The gas range was also lowered for her height and the gas oven was on the opposite wall, at floor level. The upper cabinets were accessible by means of a rolling ladder mounted on tracks that ran the periphery of the kitchen.

"You, I'm going look up vegan recipes; you have to come over for my first dinner here," Kelli excitedly told Freddie.

"Now, Dr. Danbridge, the hall bathroom? I did replace the tub and commode, but I left them at normal size," Paul pointed out. "Yes, you are a little bit shorter than the average person, but not every person that comes to your home will be the same size as you. For instance, Dr. Mister Loomis here."

"He's being mean to me," Freddie smiled at Kelli and she laughed.

"But the light switches, the fan, the heater, we put them a little lower for your convenience," Paul continued.

Looking around at the smaller appliances and fixtures, Freddie just shook his head. Kelli was thrilled with her home, including the eight foot privacy fence Paul had erected in the back yard. He pointed out, each one half by four by eight foot board had a one half by one by eight foot strip affixed; there were no chinks or spaces between the fence boards. Freddie looked at the six person hot tub with interest while Kelli walked the periphery of her yard, trying to decide where to plant a pecan tree.

"You eat peaches?" Kelli asked Freddie.

"By the hundreds," he agreed, looking at the dead and dying grass of her back yard. "Might want to run some organic fertilizer around the yard."

"Trees? Shrubbery, I'd go to Lacombe and Davis in Baylor Lake," Paul advised. "Josh and Terrence really know their stuff when it comes to plants."

"What else you like?" Kelli asked Freddie and surprised him by pulling him down for their first kiss.

Somehow, Freddie found himself being invited to Kelli Danbridge's apartment so that she could change clothing for a trip out to the Baylor Lake nursery. He looked around at the stacks of boxes with some amusement while Kelli rummaged around in the small closet.

"Their page says they're open until six thirty," Kelli announced from the depths of her tiny closet.

"Uh huh," Freddie said, taking a seat on her futon.

"So I was thinking," Kelli said, walking out of her closet nude. "That gives us a couple of hours to fool around. What you think?"

"It sure does," Freddie agreed, stripping out of his clothes as quickly as the cramped quarters would let him.

"Oh. My. Goodness, oh that is a nice one," Kelli gasped, seeing Freddie's seven and a half inches of hard, thick meat.

Freddie liked Kelli's long blonde hair; she'd taken it out of her severe bun. He liked her small breasts with dark nipples, her slight paunch of a belly and her adorable 'outie' belly button.

Kelli admitted, she'd never lowered the back of her futon; she'd never needed to. But she managed to lower the back and create a full sized bed. Smiling triumphantly, Kelli scrambled onto the bed and spread her legs wide.

Freddie especially liked Kelli's bald pubic mound, liked seeing her puffy inner labia peeking out, dark pink and slick.

"Mm augh! Damn, go right for it, huh?" Kelli laughed as Freddie glued his mouth to her wet slit and began tonguing her pussy fervently.

She was quick to orgasm; Freddie apparently knew his way around a clitoris. He also knew enough to back away from her clitoris immediately after her orgasm; her clitoris was too sensitive. Freddie allowed himself to be rolled onto his back.

"Mm, you, that was amazing," Kelli murmured, kissing Freddie.

She could taste herself on his lips and tongue. She kissed him for several long moments before wiggling down. His broad hairless chest received several small love bites as she wiggled closer and closer to his proud cock.

"Mm," both Kelli and Freddie moaned as Kelli licked Freddie's cock from base to tip.

"Mm," Kelli moaned as she sank her mouth around the tip of Freddie's cock.