Multiple Units #206

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could taste his excitement drooling from the opening at the tip of his cock. It was a salty, bitter taste and the texture was slightly unpleasant. Her small hand could not encircle his immense girth but she stroked up and down the length as her mouth and tongue pleasured the head of his meat.

"That, Kelli, I'm pretty close," Freddie warned, body tensing.

"Mm hmm," Kelli agreed, now using both hands to jack his cock into her mouth.

"Ack!" Kelli almost screamed as Freddie's cock began to spurt into her mouth.

"Kelli, how many blow jobs have you had Effie perform?" Kelli almost laughed. "And this is your first one?"

When Freddie's cock quit spurting, Kelli pulled her mouth off of the tip. She lay her head on Freddie's six pack abdomen, hands still slowly stroking his semi-erect cock. She sighed happily as she felt Freddie's right hand slowly combing through her thick hair.

"Mm," she purred as Freddie's fingernails softly raked against her scalp.

"I'm not on the pill; makes me sick," Kelli admitted, slowly sitting up. "I mean, it really messes with my insides."

"Oh, okay, we uh," Freddie said.

"So, we can either get started on those three or four or five kids you're wanting," Kelli smiled, still stroking his meat. "Or we can do anal. Your choice."

"Anal," Freddie managed to choke out.

"Oh goodie!" Kelli laughed. "I was hoping you'd go for that."

Freddie watched as Kelli located a bottle of lubricant. He watched, almost fascinated as the small woman coated his cock, using both hands to smear the gel around.

"And," Kelli announced, swinging one leg over and straddling his waist to face Freddie's feet.

Kelli gripped his cock in one hand and her left buttock in the other hand as she lowered herself. Freddie watched her light brown ring of flesh winking at him as her small, round buttocks came closer and closer to his cock.

"Augh!" both Kelli and Freddie cried out as the head of his meat pressed against her rosebud.

"Mm, the first, the first inch, always the hardest," Kelli said, voice strangled.

Freddie almost ejaculated as he watched Kelli's rosebud flowering open, watched the purple head of his meat disappearing into her tight anus. He reached out with his hands and gently put his hands on her small waist.

"Oh my God, oh, this, oh! It's a lot different when it's a real one," Kelli thought as beads of sweat popped out on her forehead.

The pain was intense. Freddie was not as thick as her VB-12, but when Kelli used her VB-12, she normally prepared herself for anal intrusion. She usually loosened herself with greasy fingers, lubricating the passage of the CB-12.

Kelli could feel the head of Freddie's meat pushing into her, the flared head of his cock rasping against her rectal sheath. She could feel her rectal muscles struggling against this intrusion. She could feel her muscles squeezing around his meat.

Freddie reached his hands up and began squeezing her small breasts. She gave a little wiggle of her hips and released her hold on his cock and her own buttock. Her small hands reached up and pressed Freddie's large hands against her breasts.

"Mm oh, oh yes!" Kelli hissed out when she had nearly all of Freddie's cock deep in her guts.

"Mm hmm," Freddie agreed, voice strangled.

"Oh God, his, this is good," Kelli grunted as she began to lift herself up.

"Mm hmm," Freddie groaned.

"Ack, oh God!" Kelli cried out in orgasm.

Freddie released Kelli's left breast and trailed his hand down her slight paunch to her prominent pubic mound. She squealed in orgasm when his fingers found her clitoris and gave her clitoris a vigorous diddle.

"Oh God, you, oh," Kelli whined slowly bouncing up and down on his meat.

"Mm, damn, Kelli, I'm..." Freddie whined, feeling his sperm bubbling up in his cock.

"Oh yes, come in me," Kelli ordered, picking up speed.

"Mm, ah Jesus," Freddie cried out, pumping his sperm up into Kelli's guts.

"Oh damn," Kelli panted after Freddie's cock had ceased pumping into her bowels.

She wiggled and dismounted then scampered for the bathroom. Freddie lay back, still trying to catch his breath. He heard the toilet flush.

"I, we need to do that again," Kelli ordered, scrambling onto the futon with a warm washcloth in her hand.

"Right now?" Freddie moaned as Kelli cleaned his slimy cock.

"Right now? No, we need to go pick out some trees. Paul said we ought to think about putting some holly bushes, you know, under the windows; what do you think?" Kelli asked, giving his clean cock a soft kiss.

"Kelli, it's your house," Freddie said. "What do you think?"

"I think I'm a God damned idiot," Kelli thought, fighting against the tears. "I thought we had something, but I guess not."

"I mean, me? Yeah, hollies sound good," Freddie amended quickly. "They look good, and they discourage burglars from trying any of the windows."

He easily pulled the small woman to lay on top of his chest. He gently kissed her lips, hand running up and down her smooth back.

"And, the peach tree and the fig tree? Makes me want to visit your home," he offered, kissing her again. "A lot."

"Just for the peaches?" she asked, cupping her small breasts in her hands.

"Well, yeah, the peaches are nice," he agreed, squeezing her buttocks. "Really like your peaches."

"I think I'm in love," Kelli thought as she wiggled her buttocks against his hands.

The sexuality of Josh Lacombe and Terrence Davis was not in question. Kelli didn't care who they slept with; she was there to buy three trees from people who knew trees.

"And hollies; how many windows are we talking?" Terrence asked Kelli.

"The two bedrooms in the front, the one to the left of the front door has that double window, the one to the right has two single windows; one faces south, the other faces west," Freddie reminded Kelli. "There's the double window facing east in the master, excuse me, the DOCTOR's bedroom."

"Shut up," Kelli giggled, slapping his arm.

"And the living room has a double window," Freddie concluded.

"So, the fig tree in the front, facing the west, peach tree and pecan tree in the back, would Paul know the measurements of that?" Josh asked.

"He should; he put in a privacy fence," Freddie agreed, then smiled down as Kelli squeezed his hand.

"So you were paying attention," Kelli said as she paid for the trees and shrubbery.

"Yeah. What? Thought I was only paying attention to your cute butt?" Freddie asked.

Keisha grumbled when Kelli gave her thirty days' notice that she would be vacating Apartment 206. Kelli shrugged off the large woman's displeasure; she was adhering to the terms of the lease she'd signed. At the time she'd signed it, she had told the apartment manager she did not believe she'd be there for the full six months. At that time, Keisha had cheerfully agreed that this was find; as long as Kelli gave Keisha thirty days' notice.

Even while the hired movers were taking Kelli's furniture and small appliances from their storage site in Paulton, Louisiana and transporting her furniture to her new house, even as a second crew was emptying Kelli's apartment, Kelli still had classes to teach. She and Gloria were developing a friendship and a rapport with one another. Kelli was happy to assist Gloria as Gloria labored to complete her requirements for her Master's in English Studies.

"By the way," Gloria announced, after a disgruntled student left the office. "I looked up that Harry K. Danbridge? Um, oh, come on Gloria, you're not old enough to already be losing your mind. Wade! Wade Savoie had asked about?"

"Oh?" Kelli smirked slightly.

'Effie Through Channel Fee Nine' was still climbing in the EBook sales. And, as was usually the case, a new 'Effie' book generally sparked sales among the fourteen other books in the Effie series. Kelli was still structuring her 'Emmie' book; she planned to wait until sales of 'Effie Through Channel Fee Nine' began to wane before introducing Emmie to Harry K. Danbridge's audience.

"Well, Harry's from, come on, Gloria. Harry's from Bergeron, Idaho. You're from Texas. Harry's bio? Pretty much says he's still living in Bergeron so it would be pretty hard for you to be related," Gloria concluded.

"My dad was born in Bergeron; his father was going to the Atwell School of Divinity and got a waitress knocked up," Kelli smiled. "They had Harry; my grandfather moved to Lowridge, Texas to lead a congregation' some non-denominational church out there. Harry spent summers with his dad, met my mom and boom! It's a girl."

"So, you ARE related to Harry K. Danbridge?" Gloria asked, smiling widely.

"Nope," Kelli said and laughed at Gloria's confusion. "I AM Harry K. Danbridge. My dad died when I was ten; he's buried in Bergeron. I just use his name. Why not? He's not using it."

"So, how's the new house?" Gloria asked as they prepared to leave the office.

"It's awesome; we'll have to have you over to see it," Kelli said, making sure she had everything in her purse and attaché case.

"We?" Gloria asked.

"Damn it," Kelli laughed. "I should have said 'I,' I'll have you over. But, guess the cat's out of the bag."

She leaned close to Gloria. Gloria leaned close, anxious to hear some juicy tidbits.

"Fred? Freddie Loomis lives with me," Kelli whispered.

"No!" Gloria gasped. "Aw, you bitch! God, he is so gorgeous!"

"Yummy is the word I usually use," Kelli smiled as they walked through the mostly empty hallway.

"Oh. Kay! Whatever," Gloria laughed. "Well, I'm off to see about getting a new bed or something. The bed in my room is shot."

"What? You're kidding. I've got a perfect futon but there's no room in the house for it. Come on," Kelli said.

Gloria left her bicycle chained in front of Murphy's Dormitory. She no longer lived in the dorm, renting a room in a nearby home, but she knew her bike would be safe in front of the dorm. She smirked at Kelli's hand controls for her Ford Edge.

"One word. One word about my feet not touching the floor and you can walk home," Kelli threatened, smiling.

"Oh, this looks nice," Gloria said, looking around at the clean parking lot, the maintained grounds of the apartment complex.

She nodded approval of the swimming pool and courtyard as they traipsed up the stairs. She swiveled back and forth looking around the courtyard and complex itself as Kelli found the apartment key.

"I'll take it," Gloria announced, seeing the futon.

Sitting down, Gloria sighed as the memory foam padding contoured to her rear end. She then looked around at the empty apartment.

"So, who lives here?" Gloria asked.

"I did, while I was waiting on my house," Kelli said, entering the bathroom.

"So, it's available? How much is it?" Gloria asked when Kelli exited the bathroom, patting her hands dry.

"Four hundred a month; kind of silly, seeing how small the closet is, and how tiny the kitchen is. There's not even an oven in here," Kelli said.

"That microwave come with it?" Gloria asked, pointing.

"Mm hmm," Kelli agreed. "Popcorn? You really have to watch it or it will burn it. And burnt popcorn? Nothing smells worse."

"Better than the room I'm renting at four fifty a month," Gloria said, looking in the closet and bathroom. "Think they'll rent it to me?"

"Come on," Kelli smiled, opening the door of the apartment.

Keisha was delighted to rent the apartment without even having to have someone go clean it first. Kelli took the apartment key and the mailbox key off of her key ring and handed them to Gloria. Gloria completed the application form, checked it and signed it before handing it to Keisha.

"You still got your parking tag?" Keisha asked Kelli.

"I'll give it to Gloria," Kelli said.

"Got a bike; don't need it," Gloria smiled.

"Thought Robin left you his car?" Kelli blurted out.

"Sold my half to Debbie," Gloria said as they left the manager's office.

"Well, how are you going to get all your stuff to your apartment?" Kelli asked, unlocking the door of her car.

"Suck a couple dicks," Gloria shrugged as she buckled up. "Be surprised what guys will do for a blow job."

"Uh, no, I really wouldn't be all that surprised," Kelli laughed. "Your stuff; think it would fit in here?"

"Yeah; it's mostly clothes," Gloria said, peering into the rear of the crossover.

"Let me know when and Fred and I will come help you," Kelli said.

One trip was all it took to remove Gloria's possessions from Louella Denson's home. Kelli was glad of that; Louella Denson, Gloria's landlord was an extremely ill-tempered woman. And Louella's three cats were ill cared for; the stench was intolerable.

"And how much was she paying you?" Freddie quipped, still breathing through his mouth.

Gloria's first night in Apartment 206 was spent organizing her meager belongings. Reaching up to put a box of shoes onto the self, Gloria knocked over a DVD case Kelli had overlooked.

"Strap On...Oh! Dr. Danbridge, you naughty little girl!" Gloria giggled, seeing the cover for 'Strap On Sweethearts.'

Gloria had too much paper work that needed her attention so did not play the DVD that evening. In the morning, she hurried through a shower; grateful do not have to shoo Ms. Louella's cats from her bathroom. Dressing, she was grateful she did not have to crawl and peer under the bed to make sure that none of Louella's beasts were hiding underneath the bed. Once, she'd shut Callie in her room and Callie had ruined one of Louella's comforters with claws and urine. Louella tried to charge Gloria for the ruined comforter but Gloria would not pay for Louella's cat's misdeeds.

"Let's see who's been reading their textbooks," Kelli said, producing several stapled test papers from her attaché case.

Gloria dutifully handed out the test papers as Kelli repeatedly ordered the students to wait until she said 'begin' before they turned the test papers over.

"What?" Wade yelled out, three minutes into the test period. "We didn't never talk about this shit."

"Really?" Kelli asked, face hard. "Mr. Savoie, this test covers my lectures, as well as Chapters one through four in our textbook. At the end of each Thursday's classes, I instructed you all to read the pertinent chapter for that week's lectures."

"But, but..." Wade sputtered.

"This discussion is over, Mr. Savoie. You are disrupting the other students whom are also taking this test," Kelli snapped.

"But, but, you ain't never said shit about Norman Lear. Who the fuck is Norman Lear?" Wade shouted.

"Read the textbook and find out," Kelli calmly said. "Now, this discussion is over. Either be silent, or leave my classroom."

"It too late to drop this fucking class?" Wade snarled.

"It's never too late," Kelli quipped. "You may drop this class at any time, Mr. Savoie."

"Dropping this shit, better believe that," Wade snarled, wadding up the test papers and throwing the balled up test at the wastebasket.

"You weren't scared?" Gloria asked as the last student left the classroom.

"No," Kelli said calmly as she got down from the tall stool. "Remember, I'm from Texas."

"Uh huh, I am too," Gloria said.

"And in Texas, we don't take no shit from little titty babies like that," Kelli said, producing her snub nose.32 from her purse. "Had my finger on the trigger the whole time he was throwing his silly little temper tantrum."

"Well. Yes ma'am," Gloria said.

That evening, after a microwaved meal and an ice cold beer, Gloria did slip 'Strap On Sweethearts' into her laptop computer. She pulled her yoga pants off and lazily began to run her fingers up and down her dark brown bush. The first vignette was pretty much what Gloria had expected; a very attractive blonde using a large strap on cock on a very busty brunette. The second vignette was the same scenario. One busty brunette fucking another busty brunette with a fairly large strap on phallus.

"Hey now," Gloria said when the third vignette went from vaginal penetration to anal penetration.

The fourth vignette was a black girl using an enormous black strap on dildo on a heavily freckled red head. Gloria skipped back to the previous vignette and watched the anal action again. She then skipped over the interracial vignette and watched a blonde beauty using a strap on phallus on an Asian woman with impossibly large breasts. The Asian woman straddled the blonde, bouncing up and down on the large phallus.

"Hey, can I join in?" a voice called out.

"Sure!" both the blonde and the Asian giggled.

The heavily freckled red head from the interracial vignette entered the frame, cinching a large strap on cock around her waist.

"Mm," Gloria moaned, close to orgasm as the red head began to sodomize the Asian woman with her fake cock.

There was only one more vignette that showed any anal action; Gloria fingered herself to another juicy orgasm as she watched the anal sex.

"Wonder..." Gloria mused aloud as she clicked from her computer's media player to Web Search.

Gloria had money; fifty thousand from Robin's life insurance, plus the two dollars from her sale of the condo and the car to her sister. She and Debbie had paid Eternal Gardens ten thousand for a no-frills funeral and simple headstone for Robin, agreeing to pay on time. With the money in hand, the girls paid off the funeral costs.

Gloria brought fifteen thousand to Martin Boyd of Boyd & Associates and asked him to invest the money for her. She then took another fifteen thousand to Thibodaux Investments and asked Michael Trahan to invest the money for her. Since then, Michael Trahan had been removed and Rhonda Theriot, a stunningly beautiful red head had taken over Gloria's account.

'For her and her and him' the advertisement read. Gloria smiled and read the description of the eight inch strap on dual vibrating phallus. The cock did look fairly realistic, with a flared head and veins running the length. The phallus had a multi-speed vibrator within its length.

The base had several hard nubs dotted throughout the width and a vertical line of raised nubs for the wearer's pleasure. The base likewise had a multi-speed vibrator inside of it. The controls were mounted on a wireless hard plastic box.

Gloria nodded, dropped one SO-VB-1 into her shopping basket, a tube of flavored lubricant and a four pack of C Cell batteries.

"One dollar extra for overnight; oh, must order before four pm Eastern Standard Time, oh well," Gloria shrugged and did not check the 'Overnight' box.

"Now..." Gloria said and lay back to watch 'Strap On Sweethearts' again.

The package arrived two days after Gloria had placed the order. She clutched the cardboard box to her chest as she wheeled her bicycle up the stairs and down the corridor to her apartment.

Safely inside of Apartment 206, Gloria ripped open the box and whooped with delight as she saw the brightly colored box with the SO-VB-1 and saw the impressive looking beast through the cellophane of the box. There was a tube of cherry flavored edible lubricant, and the four pack of C Cell batteries.

"God damn, wish that Rhonda wasn't such a hard ass about not dating clients," Gloria muttered, imagining plunging this fat cock into Rhonda's slightly chubby buttocks.

"Mindy!" Gloria said aloud, remembering Mindy Truesdale, a beautiful blonde she'd previously tutored in Colonial Literature.

Mindy had disclosed that she was gay; even the hardened Gloria Van Dorscht had been surprised. Mindy was stunningly beautiful, with knee length wavy blonde hair, large brown eyes, button nose and Cupid's bow mouth. Mindy sported 34DD breasts, a twenty nine inch waist and delectable 33 inch hips. She wore dresses, wore make up, took time with her hair and her appearance. Mindy Truesdale did not look like the majority of the gay women on the U.L.D. campus.

As a freshman, Mindy had been entered into the U.L.D. Homecoming pageant. She'd not won the honor of being the Homecoming Queen, but was selected as the Freshman Maid in waiting. Several students suspected that the contest had been rigged; Denise Blanchard was beautiful, but the Latin girl was not nearly as beautiful as Mindy Truesdale or Rudy Longlinais, the Senior Maid in waiting.