Mum and Dad's New Hobby Pt.04

Story Info
Family & James spend their first day at the nudist resort.
2k words
4.72
30.1k
36

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Mum & Dad's New Hobby Part 4

The Sun was streaming through the bedroom window, heralding a fine, hot day ahead. A pair of crimson rosellas were perched on the balcony railing, chirping noisily. I wondered to myself if they were in the habit of being fed by the visitors. Instinct told me that it is not wise to feed the native birds.

I looked across to James still sleeping soundly next to me. I was so pleased that he had had a fun time the night before. He took it all in his stride, embracing nudity around my parents and then happily watching on as mum sucked dad's cock and allowing me to suck his cock in front of them. It was a great start to the weekend.

I looked at my phone for the time. It was close to 10am. We had all slept in after a big night of drinking and sexual frivolity. I could hear mum and dad stirring in the next room, so I gently rubbed James' flaccid cock to wake him up. He murmured softly and shifted slightly to my touch.

"Good morning Jimbo," I said as he struggled to open his weary eyes.

"Mmmmmm, morning babe. Thanks for the wake up call," he joked looking down to my hand, tenderly massaging his swelling cock.

"Did you have fun last night, honey?" I enquired, knowing full well that he did.

"I sure did," replied James, "best fun I've had in a long time. Certainly saw your parents in a new light. I like it. I think we are going to have a few fun filled days."

Mum was now up and she poked her head into our bedroom.

"Morning sleepy heads," she cried perhaps too cheerily. "Who would like some breakfast? I'm making bacon and eggs."

"Yes please." James and I bellowed in unison.

"Ok, I'll get it started, you two can come out when you have finished what you are doing." mum said knowingly, giving me a wink as l had my hand wrapped around James' stiff cock all the time that she was talking to us.

I rested my head on James' chest. His breathing was quickening as I languidly stroked his manhood. Dad popped his head in to say hello on his way to the kitchen. We both simply said good morning without missing a beat. James' had his hands behind his head as he relaxed completely as I quickened the tempo of my wanking. I could feel his hard cock begin to pulsate in my hand and I knew he was about to cum. I didn't want to miss a drop so I quickly shoved his throbbing manhood into my mouth and instantly a flood of hot jizz splashed the back of my throat. I swallowed greedily and sucked slowly until James softened as my tongue lashed him. James let out a low, satisfied moan.

"Looks like the kids will be out for breakfast soon." said dad to raucous laughter from mum.

Dad was only half right. It was marvellous to lie in bed. It was delightfully warm, and we could have stayed there a bit longer, but the allure of cooking bacon was too great, so we staggered into the kitchen.

"Coffee, we need coffee," I cried plaintively, seeking the miraculous hangover healing qualities of that magical bean. There was a coffee machine on the bench, so I set to work making each of us a brew. Soon, the toast was cooked, and the bacon and eggs were ready, so we sat down to eat.

"Looks like a hot one coming up," declared mum, "reckon we might spend a bit of time around the pool."

"Or head to the river," suggested dad, "the water there was fantastic last week. We even saw a platypus."

"A platypus!" I shrieked, "I want to see a platypus, I've never seen one."

"Don't get your hopes up Fiona, they are pretty elusive," dad replied. "But we should go to the river, there are some lovely sandy stretches that are quite secluded."

So it was decided. After breakfast we were off to the river. We packed the hamper with some bread rolls and fruit, and we took the small cooler that held a soft drink each. The river was only about ten minutes away, so even though it was going to be hot, it would not be an exhausting walk. It turned out to be a very pleasant walk as the track was for the most part shaded by overhanging trees. We turned a bend and the river lay before us. It was not particularly wide and from appearances, the water seemed quite still and calm. We walked a short distance up stream and as dad declared, there was a nice sandy patch, just perfect for the four of us.

"Last one in is a rotten egg," I screamed as I raced towards the cooling waters and dived in. The water was indeed spectacular, with just the hint of a cooling edge to it. Soon we were all in, floating around and splashing each other like little children.

I swam up to James and he flung his arms around my waist and drew me close. The cool waters had made my nipples hard and I playfully rubbed myself against James' chest. It felt very nice and James' seemed to think so too as I could feel his cock firming and poking me in the stomach. I reached down to assure myself that it was indeed the case and sure enough, he was sporting a full erection. He pushed himself away from me and floated on his back, his hard on pointing proudly to the sky.

"Up periscope!" shouted mum as James drifted towards her. As he came within arm's length of her she friskily reached out and gave his cock a good natured tweak.

"Dive, dive," James replied, and he bobbed under water. He came to the surface facing mum.

"Release torpedo," he commanded and with that he wrapped his legs around mum's waist and rubbed his hard cock against her pussy. Mum spread her legs and James easily manouvered his manhood into mum's waiting love tunnel.

"I've been hit!" mum cried which sent dad and I into hysterics. "I think it's a cruise missile...I'm done for." James was pumping slowly and mum by this stage had thrown her legs around his waist. We watched on in admiration as James managed to keep some semblance of balance as he fucked mum. Mum helped by throwing her arms around his neck and planting a warm sloppy kiss on his lips.

"I think the missile is about to explode," exclaimed James as he sensed his orgasm coming.

"Yes, yes," cried mum "fuck me hard James, fuck me." And so he did; ripples formed on the water around them as they both thrashed about in the throes of their carnal desires.

"Mmmmmm", said mum as they drifted apart. "That was so good James, thank you."

I looked on lovingly, without a hint of jealously having witnessed my boyfriend just fuck my mother, Dad seemed equally impressed and gave James a knowing look. We splashed around for a minute or two longer then made our way ashore to luxuriate in the warm morning sunshine.

When we were in the water, I notice a couple, perhaps in their early forties, pass by on the beach and made their way about twenty metres further up. They had brought a sun umbrella, perhaps expecting a long stay. They were both now laying on their towels, savouring the warm conditions. It did not go unnoticed that the husband was sporting a full erection. He seemed totally oblivious to our presence and certainly we couldn't have cared less.

I was laying on my stomach, feeling the sun biting into my back. Dad was sitting next to me.

"Dad, could you put some sunblock on my back, I feel I'm burning," I begged.

"Sure honey."

Dad dribbled a good quantity of the lotion down the length of my spine and then proceeded to sensuously rub it in. Starting with my shoulders, he massaged gently, gradually making his way down. He got to my arse and applied another dose. He spread my arse cheeks and worked the lotion around my butthole. He lingered there, running his fingers over my hole and then I felt some pressure as one finger began to work its way inside me. The feeling was sublime and I relaxed completely as his finger worked back and forth. Soon, I felt another finger had entered me. I squirmed, my pussy rubbing hard against the towel that I was lying on. Dad trickled a little more lotion into my hole and his fingers slipped in and out more easily. I wanted more.

"Fuck my arse dad, stick your cock up me." I begged. I looked across and dad was applying sunlotion to his massive cock. For a minute I was fearful that his giant cock was going to hurt me, but I was overwhelmed with the desire for him to stick it up me. I felt the head of his dick pressing up against my tight arsehole. Gently he eased it in, inch by inch. My sphincter eased and soon, I could feel my cavity filled with rod like cock. Dad slowly and carefully stroked back and forth. The pressure in my hole was delicious and I swear that I was getting wet back there. I could see that mum was watching open mouthed and was patting dad's arse as it pumped up and down. I love anal sex and dad was bringing me to a powerful orgasm.

"I'm cumming honey," dad cried breathlessly and he exploded inside me. The sensation of his pulsating cock inside my tight arsehole brought me to my own shuddering orgasm. I could feel that my towel under me was getting soaked from my juices. Dad had collapsed on my back and the full body length contact mirrored the closeness to him that I was experiencing at that very moment. We lay together, entwined and I did not want dad to pull out. I wanted his cock to slowly soften inside me, then just fall out naturally. I wanted to savour every minute of this most intimate of moments.

Looking up the beach, I could see that the couple there had watched our performance. They were laying on their sides facing us. The husband was still sporting his erection and the wife was slowly stroking it. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.

Mum and James went back into the water. I was happy to stay a little longer, with dad's body pressing against me.

"I love you dad," I softly whispered in his ear. Our new found intimacy had only reinforced the deep love that I had for my parents. I never thought that we would ever be doing the things that we had over the last week. I asked myself, should we be doing this, but I could not think of any reason not to. Love defines itself differently for different people. For me and my family, this familiarity feels so natural and has only grown the bond between us.

"I love you too Fiona. I love you and your mum more than anything in the world." dad tenderly replied. He lay there silently for a while. "OK, time to cool off." With that dad got up and strolled to the river's edge. I got up and followed him.

The four of us swam quietly, reminiscing on the fun that we had just experienced.

"I don't know about you lot, but I'm starving," I said, "can we have some lunch?"

"Of course, honey," replied mum, "I'm hungry too, let's go."

I loved being naked. Everything is so easy. After a swim, no need to get clothed to walk back to our bungalow. In fact, we didn't even bother to dry off, instead allowing the warm sun to do the job as we strolled home.

We left the beach to the couple upstream of us. I glanced back at them to see the wife giving her husband a blow job. Seems we weren't the only ones enjoying sex in the great outdoors. I was beginning to understand why mum and dad were so taken with this lovely resort. We were all having the best time and it was only lunch time on our first day here. My mouth watered at the thought of what lay ahead.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers