Mum and Dad's New Hobby Pt.05

Story Info
We make new friends in the jacuzzi.
2.5k words
4.62
23.6k
28

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
743 Followers

"Can I help you with lunch, Jane?" asked James when we returned to the bungalow after our trip to the river.

"Thank you, James," mum replied, "it is just going to be some rolls with meat and salad. Perhaps you can slice a tomato or two."

"Done." said James. I threw him an admiring glance. I loved that he was so polite and helpfully. He really had endeared himself to my parents, possibly more so now that he has proven to be skilful sexually.

"Beer o'clock," said dad. I looked at my phone. It was just past midday. Normally, that might be a bit early for me, but being on a mini vacation, any time was a good time for a drink. Dad and James had a beer while mum and I had a white wine.

Lunch was soon ready, so we adjourned to the shade of the deck to eat it.

"So, what do you two think of River Island?" mum enquired.

"It's just lovely mum, so peaceful, all the wildlife too, and the river was just perfect." I enthused.

"You haven't even seen the pool area yet," added Dad, "there are two jacuzzies there, the barn where they have dances and music and pool tables and table tennis. You never get bored here. Or you can just lie in the sun and get an all over tan. It's entirely up to you. Let's go up there after lunch."

"Sounds good to me dad, can't wait."

Lunch was a leisurely affair. We sat and talked and drank, taking in the ambience and watching the colourful birds who fluttered in and perched on the balcony railing. The lucky ones got scraps of bread thrown for them.

"OK, pool time I reckon," said dad eventually, "I will pack the cooler with some drinks."

The pool area was about a hundred metres from our bungalow. We strolled down leisurely and soon we could hear the hum of chatter and laughter. The pool was, naturally, enclosed and consisted of a sparkling oval shaped pool with crystal clear sparkling water. It certainly looked inviting. There was a large sun deck as well as an equally large, covered area. As dad advised there were the two jacuzzies, one in the open and the other under the covered area. Unsurprisingly, due to the spectacular weather, there was a good crowd there. Perhaps 30 to 40 people, mostly couples of mum and dad's age or older, certainly a few much older couples, one couple James and my age and a sprinkling of single males. This was generally the crowd make up that I expected.

We found a table that was in the shade but just on the edge of an area of the deck where we could sun ourselves. We laid down our towels, claiming that space. Then, straight into the inviting water of the pool. James, ever the kid did a bomb, he said there were no signs forbidding such juvenile behaviour, whilst I performed my most elegant dive. The sensible adults entered via the pool ladder. The water at this end was chest deep so we stood for a while, chatting, and enjoying the cooling effect of the pool's perfect temperature.

People gazing is one of the simple innocent pleasures of nudism. Whilst it is rude to stare, it is only human to want to look, compare, enjoy the other human forms on offer. There was a veritable smorgasbord of shapes and size, as you would expect.

Large breast, small breasts, large penises, small penises, shaved, predominantly and natural. The occasional display of body jewellery, nipple rings, labia rings, one cock ring, ankle bracelets and of course tattoos, with one striking example on a woman's vagina. One thing that I loved about nudism and those who practice it is the non judgemental element of it. People are free to be themselves and express themselves accordingly. And people are friendly as we were soon making small talk with those around us.

James and I swam off to a corner by ourselves, leaving mum and dad chatting with a couple that they clearly knew from a previous visit. James threw his arms around me and held me close.

"Fi, this is the best time I've had in a long time," James spurted out, "I never for a moment thought that we would be doing what we are. Am I dreaming? I mean are you OK with all this; me fucking your mother? Your dad fucking you? Up the arse? What is that all about? "

"Jimbo, I have to say, I'm as shocked as you are." I admitted. "But I'm really into it. The thrill of it all has me wet all day long. I love my mum and dad, and you of course, more than anything in the world. I have never felt closer to them. It all feels so perfectly natural to me. I don't feel any shame at all. I want it to stay this way forever, though I know it can't. but I want to ride this wave while I can."

James held me tighter as if confirm that he was on board with my thoughts. I hugged him tight and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. I pulled my head back stopping the kiss for fear that such open displays of affection in public were frowned upon. Yet I still held James tight, and I could feel his cock growing and pressing against my stomach. He rubbed gently against me as we looked lovingly into each other's eyes. I was sure that I could discreetly move my hand down and give James' cock a little tweak, so I did. I had no intention of pulling him off in the pool, but a little bit of a stroke would do no harm, except that it might make a dignified exit from the pool difficult for him. I gave a silent giggle for the predicament he found himself in. Of course, the only thing for us to do was to disentangle ourselves and give James time for his hard on to disappear.

We stood chatting waiting for this to happen. I looked across and saw a couple enter the pool area. They walked close by as they made their way to a shaded area. I recognized them as the couple who were at the river earlier. They were in their late 40s I would say and had very deep tans. The male was tall and muscular and whilst his penis was flaccid, it was an imposing length and girth. A girl can look. His wife was more petite, but for a smaller woman she had large breasts and huge areolas. There was the hint that her nipples might be large when aroused.

They put their basket on a spare table in the shade and then laid their towels on the deck in the sunshine. They laid down, both on their backs to enjoy the sensation of the hot sun warming their bodies. The wife lay there with her legs somewhat spread-eagled, affording an uninterrupted view of her pussy as she was, as most were, hairless in that area. It did not seem in any way inappropriate, as this prompted me to look around and there were other women with their legs a little apart, perhaps not to the extent of this woman. I liked the idea that women were not forced to adhere to some absurd moral code of keeping their vulvas contained. I caught James' attention and motioned for him to have a peek in her direction. He raised his eyebrows in appreciation and gave me a little smile of acknowledgement. Oh no, I thought to myself, all the good work of getting his hard on to subside could now be undone.

"I'll follow you up the ladder," was James' solution. He had just a hint of a hard on which would in no way have drawn adverse attention. We dried off and grabbed a drink from the cooler. We sat silently and took in the ambience of the good natured crowd around us. Soon mum and dad joined us.

"I was starting to get a bit wrinkly from being in the water so long," said mum as she reached into the cooler and got out a couple of beers.

"I could have stayed in there a bit longer too, " I returned "the water is so refreshing. "

The four of us sat in the shade enjoying a drink. People watching is one of the joys of nudism I soon discovered. It was special to sit and chat, naked without a care in the world, watching those around us laughing and talking as if they were at a party somewhere, only with the added benefit of doing it in the nude.

We had finished our beers when dad suggested we try out the jacuzzi. There were two, one in the open and the other under cover. We opted for the one under cover as we had already had our fair share of sun for the day. Also, there was no one in it.

We jumped in, but the water was still and we all wanted bubbles. Dad knew the drill, so pressed a button and the jacuzzi erupted in an eruption of bubbles. Although it was a hot day and the water was hot, it was still somehow invigorating and the jets had a soothing, massaging effect on the body. I could easily have fallen asleep there. I closed my eyes and savoured the moment.

"Mind if we join you?"

I opened my eyes and saw the husband and wife from the river earlier.

"The more the merrier," responded dad. There was room for eight, even more at a pinch and I heard that the record was fourteen! You would want to be amongst friends then I would imagine.

I was sitting next to James and the husband sat next to me and his wife next to him, with dad being next to her. We sat silently for a minute, before the small talk started. You know, nice day, going to be a hot one etc etc.

"My name is Elliott and this is my wife Greta," our companion finally volunteered.

"Pleased to meet you Elliott and Greta," dad answered "I'm Greg, my wife Jane and my daughter Fiona and her friend James."

Elliott caste a glance to his wife Great and had a quizzical look on his face. I instantly knew what he was thinking. He would have seen dad fucking me down by the river and now he knew that I was his daughter he would have been somewhat surprised. I thought I should say something but bit my tongue.

"Did I see you guys down by the river this morning? It was lovely in wasn't it." ventured Elliott.

"It was," I piped up "I was hoping to see a platypus, but no luck."

"They are hard to spot," replied Greta, "though we have only been here once before, about a year ago, so I suppose we can't really judge. But there is a lot of wildlife. You never know what you will see down there."

I took this to be a not too subtle reference to what she had seen earlier. I was not concerned. I couldn't care less if people were watching.

Elliott was sitting next to me and although the jacuzzi was not tightly packed his leg was resting up against mine. I made no effort to move away. The group chit chatted way and before too long, I felt Elliott's hand on my thigh. I could see where this was going, and I was keen to encourage him so I placed my hand on his thigh. We each gently rubbed up and down. His hand moved up to the top of my thigh, so I parted my legs, knowing full well that he would love a feel of my pussy. Soon his fingers had found their way into my love tunnel and he gently massaged my clit. The bubbles discreetly hid any activity going on below.

Of course, I needed to have a feel of his cock, so I reached across and was shocked to find that I wasn't the only one with that idea. Greta had her hand firmly wrapped around Elliott's cock and I withdrew my own hand in shock. I looked Greta in the face and she responded with a knowing look, as if to say, it's fine go ahead. No further encouragement required, so my hand returned to Elliott's substantial cock that could clearly accommodate both our hands.

At this point, both of Greta's hands were below water. It was my guess, which later proved to be correct, that she had her other hand stroking dad's cock. This was pretty evident as he had his head leaning back, and his eyes were closed, taking in the erotic pleasure. Bizarrely, well to me at least, Greta was able to carry on a conversation with the rest of the group, laughing and joking, perhaps thrilled that the others were unaware of her activity under the cover of the bubbles.

"Would you both like to join us for pre-dinner drinks on our balcony tonight?" dad finally volunteered, managing to speak despite the distraction.

"We would love to, wouldn't we honey," said Greta enthusiastically. Elliott nodded in agreement.

"OK, come by around 4 o'clock, we are in bungalow 5," dad stated.

"Perfect," said Greta," see you then. Come on Elliott, I'm getting out, it's getting too hot for me, I need a dip in the pool.

I released my grip on Elliott's still rock hard cock. Greta was the first to move and Elliott lingered behind her. As he left the jacuzzi, his cock had subsided only a little and he walked back to his towel unconcerned. No one else seemed to take any notice.

" I think I need a beer," said dad.

We all seemed to be in agreeance, so we exited the jacuzzi, with dad leading the way with half a hard on. Nonchalantly he strolled back to our table. Mercifully, he sat down so that his cock was not on full display. I would have thought that dad might have been more discreet, but it did not seem to be an overtly sexual display, so perhaps erections were not that frowned upon. That said, in all the time that we were at the pool area, I did not see another one. I still held the belief that social nudism is non sexual and I liked the idea that naked people could act normally in such a setting without it becoming sexually charged. Soon dad's boner had subsided, and I did not see it get hard again for the rest of the afternoon that we were around the pool.

For my own part, I was feeling somewhat hot and bothered, as I looked forward to what might develop on our balcony with our new friends later in the afternoon. The fact that we were getting into the alcohol suggested that our inhibitions could be loosened, and a fun time could develop. Time would tell.

Seebob69
Seebob69
743 Followers