All Comments on 'Mum and Dad's New Hobby Pt.05'

by Seebob69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Poacher11Poacher11over 1 year ago

I am enjoying how the story unfolds

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan of the introduction of the new guy whose key distinguishing trait is simply that he has a massive dick. What's the point of that? And her dad's cock is "bigger" than James' but "not significantly" until it's time for him to stick it in her ass. Then it's "massive". Another commenter on "daughter home from University" mentioned the whole cock comparison thing being odd and a turnoff. Randomly changing the size of characters' dicks is also...odd.

And introducing new characters whose purpose is simply to act as giant dildos who make the original male characters look inadequately endowed...might be a turn on for the humiliation fetishists, or the size fetishists, but not for me. But opinions are (famously) like assholes. Everyone has one. That's just mine.

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

I really like the progression of events and all the players involvement, I'm looking forward to the part. Good job on the writing and keeping it flowing nicely without rushing it.

Seebob69Seebob69over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'll take it on board.

I would say that James was not just a random person introduced to "act as a giant dildo." He is the boyfriend of the protagonist and as such adds to the storyline. Otherwise it is just mother, father, daughter which limits the action.

Also, the cock didn't magically become "massive." If both cocks were large to start with, which the story indicates, then it is not a stretch{pun intended} to describe a cock as massive.

Remember also, that this is a work of complete fiction and in 5 parts, I don't think there is an overt attention to cock size. In incest fiction, it would not be unusual for a daughter to comment on her father's cock size. Certainly it is unfair to introduce aspects of a completely different story to illustrate your point.

As a novice writer, I appreciate feedback that could make my stories more readable.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

I am enjoying your series very much. It flows so smoothly into the next chapters. Ignore the petty criticism of anonymous writers. If they can't leave a name, then the hell with them. (I think it must be a British thing) I, from California, love your stories. Thank you.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Well, you were so darned polite and reasonable (you never know here...I've had to change email addresses because I got death threats) that I'm happy to comment now using my pseudonym instead of just "anonymous".

To clarify, I was referring to Elliot as the "giant dildo" guy. He shows up out of nowhere, and as far as I can tell his primary purpose is to have a dick several times larger than the other male characters' just because. I know this isn't a romance story or something, but still, there's the characters we've developed an attachment to, who have had some development, and then "oh, hey, here's this new couple, and the dude is hung like a Blue Whale! Woo!" Y'know?

In fairness, I'm a fan of "keeping it in the family" in incest/taboo stories already, and I sometimes struggle with vast size disparities between family members (and actually I don't even really love group sharing in families, most of the time...I'm a sappy, HEA ending addict) so adding a stranger with a giant dick isn't something I'm really... delighted about. But again about opinions, heh.

Sorry I was a snarky twit, I'd had a long day, but that's just an excuse. Thank you for your gracious response. And if you were able to draw something useful from my snark, I'm very glad.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Strange that Fiona keeps commenting that the nudity doesn't mean that there's a sexual interaction but that is exactly what is happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeebob69@Seebob69
Keen nudist living in rural NSW, Australia . Raised my 4 daughters in the nudist lifestyle.