Mum and Dad's New Hobby Pt.06

Story Info
Our new friends pop over for a drink.
1.9k words
4.68
21.4k
34

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers

All our drinks had gone so it seemed the appropriate time to leave the pool area and head back to our bungalow. It had been a lovely afternoon; drinking, swimming, chatting with the other nudists, but it was approaching 4 o'clock and we had invited our new friends Elliott and Greta over for a drink before dinner. So we packed our things and headed out.

It was still a very warm day, but in the shade of the balcony, there was a gentle breeze blowing which cooled things down. The fact of the matter was that we had spent a few hours by the pool and we had consumed quite a bit of alcohol. As we awaited our guests, mum prepared some food to nibble on and dad set up the Bluetooth speaker for some music. Not much really needed to be done, so we settled down with another drink. I was thinking I might have to book into AA at the end of this weekend.

"Hello," came a cheery voice as Elliott and Greta approached "It's us."

"Come on up," replied dad.

They had brought a cooler which would no doubt contain their drinks, and they put it down beside the two spare lounges set aside for them. They had towels with them which as is the polite thing to do, they placed over the seats.

"Hasn't it been a beautiful day!" I enthused to start the small talk off.

"Oh, it certainly has; this weather is beautiful, and it is just perfect here on your balcony," said Elliott as he reached into the cooler and pulled out two rum and cokes, handing one to Greta. Dad and James were staying with the beers, while mum and I opened a bottle of white wine, a very nice Italian pinot grigio.

We sat and drank and chatted easily. I really liked our new friends. They were very down to earth, and both had a wicked sense of humour. Soon the talk got round to the river and the events of the morning.

"Greta and I were so pleased that we decided to head to the river earlier, we certainly enjoyed the entertainment," Elliott declared, "but maybe not as much as you did Fiona. I have to say, that when you introduced yourselves in the jacuzzi earlier, we were a little taken aback to know that you and Greg are father and daughter. You really are a close family aren't you."

I could have feigned embarrassment, but in fact I was keen to discuss it further.

"We are one big happy family now that we have discovered the nudist lifestyle." I enthused. "My boyfriend James has been so understanding and such a willing participant. There is no jealousy, he and mum are now so much closer, and I have never been closer to my dad. We love this new openness, and we are just having the best time. It all feels so perfectly natural.

"We say go for it," Greta added. "There is too much neurosis about sex amongst family. Society can be way too uptight."

There were nods of agreement all round. The talk of sex seemed to be having an effect on the men. I looked across and dad, James and Elliott were all sporting boners. They weren't playing with themselves, but they had come to the realization that they could be comfortable in each other's company and there was no need to cover their erections. I was thrilled that the men could sit there and chat freely and not worry about such things.

"We noticed that you were enjoying yourself down by the river too," mum declared.

"Yes, we are true exhibitionists. We get a real thrill out of people watching us have sex. Away from the pool area you do see a fair bit of it around here. I reckon many nudists are exhibitionists. You guys seem to be." Elliott replied. "I mean, look at us guys here, hard cocks on display for all to see and enjoy."

He was right of course. For our family now, nudism and sex go hand in hand. We loved the buzz of being naked and sexual, being free to express ourselves without judgement. And yes, the sight of three hard cocks was delightful.

It seemed that Elliott's words were a call to action. I was sitting next to James so I shifted over and took his cock in my mouth. This prompted the others to do likewise and I was excited to see that Greta had taken in dad's cock and mum had secured herself to Elliott's manhood. What a sight it must have been, and how fortunate that our balcony was somewhat protected from the passing foot traffic.

James was as hard as I can ever remember him being. I took the whole length of his cock into my mouth, and I could feel the tip of it deep in my throat. I drew back and forth, sucking with all my strength. My tongue lashed that magnificent cock as James laid back in the sunlounge and relished the attention.

I could see beyond James that Greta was skilfully sucking dad's cock. Her movements were quick and deep, not stopping for breath as she glided effortlessly up and down dad's shaft. Like James, his head swayed backwards as he concentrated hard on the enjoyment he was receiving.

Mum was not to be outdone. She was no novice at cock-sucking and Elliott was the beneficiary of her skills in fellatio. In contrast to Greta, her movements up and down were slower and more rhymical, treating Elliott to a variation to his wife's techniques. As there is more than one way to skin a cat, there is more than one way to give a blowjob and the different methods on show was a revelation. One thing for certain was that the men were enjoying themselves, as I'm sure so to were the women.

It was no contest to see who lasted longest and it was James who was the first to cum. I could feel the moment was near, when his breath quickened, and I could sense his muscles tightening. He started fucking my mouth, so I stopped my motion and enjoyed his pumping action. I grabbed his balls and squeezed them gently. He exploded violently and sent a torrent of hot jizz down my throat. I swallowed greedily, intent on not spilling a drop. Load after load cascaded into my mouth. The salty nectar was delicious, and I latched onto that cock and determined not to let it go until it had softened in my mouth.

I could now focus my attention on the others. Greta was nearest me and her arse was in the air, affording me a glorious view of her gorgeous pussy. She had large protruding labia, which was in contrast to my own rather compact pussy. They swayed gently as her body moved as she sucked dad's cock. I wanted a suck on those beautiful flaps, and it was all I could do resist the urge. I had the feeling that my opportunity would soon present itself. Her head was bobbing up and down and I could hear dad muttering softly....yes...yes...yes...as he approached his own orgasm. Greta sensed it coming and her fingers found their way to her pussy that was visibly dropping love juice on the deck below her. She rubbed forcefully and as dad erupted, she pulled back and his cum blasted onto her generous bosom. Her breath shortened too as she experienced her own climax. She slowed the pace of her rubbing and eased herself down from her "petit mort". She collapsed back onto her sunlounge with a very satisfied look on her face.

What a show were witnessing. It was now left to mum to bring Elliott to his happy ending. To be honest, I wasn't too sure if anyone else was watching as they were all coming down from their own pleasure zone. For my part, I was intrigued by watching mum in action. I could scarcely believe that only 2 weeks ago, I had not even seen mum and dad naked, now I was watching them have sex with strangers. I felt enormously blessed. Mum was doing a fine job, sucking confidently. I wondered if mum would swallow. I presumed so, as that seemed to be her definite preference. When Greta pulled back and didn't swallow, I wondered if she did not care for it and if that was the case, Elliott was in for a treat. Mum would ensure that he enjoyed the new experience. We were soon to find out. Elliott was on the brink of cumming. He grabbed mum's head and threw his own head back, He let out a long, deep guttural growl and his cock pulsated in mum's mouth. Mum locked her lips around his considerable girth and swallowed every drop that he drove down her throat. She fell on his chest and their bodies heaved in unison as they savoured the sexual electricity that surged through their bodies.

Six exhausted adults laid silently on the sunlounges; no words need be spoken.

We reached for our drinks. Mine was empty and so was Greta's.

"Can I get you a top up of your wine, Fiona?" Greta graciously enquired. "I'm getting a drink for myself."

"Thank you Greta, I sure need one," I giggled.

Greta went to the ice bucket on the table and returned with the wine. I held out my glass to be filled. As I was seated and she was standing, her pussy was only inches away from my mouth. She filled my glass and I put it on the deck beside me. I then took the bottle from her and placed it down there as well. I then pulled her towards me, her pussy smelt wonderful from the love juices that flowed as she lapped dad's cock. I had to suck on those gorgeous labia. I took them into my mouth and lashed them with my tongue. I sucked and licked and sucked and licked some more. I drew them deeply into my mouth and held them there as I swirled them back and forth. I nibbled them gently and as Greta responded favourably, I bit them more forcefully. Greta fell back onto her sunlounge, spreading her legs and I followed her there. I continued my attack on her swollen labia. She held my head tightly as I flicked my tongue over her engorged clit, She squirmed to my touch. For the second times in a matter of minutes, she was about to explode in another orgasm.

My mouth was filled with her labia as she came, sending a torrent of cum into my mouth. It flowed like a fountain. I had never experienced anything like it. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but it burst out of my mouth. The deck below us was awash with her juices. I licked my lips and delighted in the luscious taste of her love nectar. My body tingled from the extraordinary sensation that I had just experienced.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"Wow indeed," responded James," that was absolutely out of this world."

He wasn't wrong. I picked up my drink, but for a moment, I didn't want to drink for fear of washing the delicious taste out of my mouth.

Looking around there was nothing but satisfied faces. The night was but young and there was a real sense of more fun ahead.

Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers