All Comments on 'Mum and Dad's New Hobby Pt.06'

by Seebob69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a 40+ year nudist I will continue to give stories that directly relate nudism with flagrant sexual activity a failing score. The characters may be naked, but they certainly are not nudists. One of the key tenants of nudism is that it does not include option public sexual activities. There are lots of ways to get people naked - just don’t call them nudists. Simple rule - if you aren’t comfortable with youngsters being present, then you are not practicing real nudism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so profound and refreshing. To be sexually free is only a dream for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent chapter. I hope you continue describing their fun in next chapter.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Huh, anon, I didn't know that about nudism. That's interesting, and I appreciate the education. Personally this entry didn't have the same emphasis on the size of the male appendages (that euphemism makes me chuckle, so I use it) so I enjoyed it more, despite sharing, especially outside the family in this category, not being my cuppa, most of the time. And I'm not a nudist, so the misapplication of the term doesn't especially bother me.

Fwiw I will say I'd personally prefer if they elected to keep vaginal and anal penetration within the family and James. I know that's not likely to happen in a story like this, but I just thought I'd say it anyway. Ya never know, right?

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Once again, anonymous takes the cake. Too terrified to reveal their identity, they snipe from the shadows. The story is a lovely fantasy. It is not a true description of nudism. Relax for God's sake, and enjoy the ride. For "Seebob69", ignore them!

Seebob69Seebob69over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi there anonymous.

Strange that you come to an erotic literature site, specifically an incest taboo section, to espouse your beliefs about true nudism.

It's a bit like a priest going into a sex shop to berate the owner of his ungodly profession....then buying a butt plug while he is there.

For what it is worth, as a keen nudist myself, I can assure you that plenty of sexual behavior occurs at nudist venues. Of course it is more discreet but remember, I am writing FICTION.

I would rather you down vote my work based on It's lack of literary merit, than a personal view on social behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if there are any real families like theirs? If so, in my next life, I want a family like that!

And part 7 will be online, . . . . ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous