All Comments on 'Mummified Remains Ch. 01'

by DevilBookCorruptions

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Word Definition

The abbreviated word futa means a person with the genitalia of both sex, sometimes with balls. What you are using is a shemale. You can't change the definition of a word so you can jump on the futa band wagon. We have word definitions for a reason, so we are all on the same page. You should drop the futa tag and use shemale. I like the story just not the confusion.

DevilBookCorruptionsDevilBookCorruptionsalmost 4 years agoAuthor

There’s no bandwagon. I used “futanari” because of its common association with a woman with a penis and I used the tag mostly because I know some of my readers aren’t into that. I wanted to give them a heads up so they could opt out. As for the other tag you mention, it feels too close to a transphobic slur and I have no interest in using it.

Regards,

DevilBookCorruptions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Praise instead

Good job with the twist. By the way your shadowing, I was expecting you to have Miranda and Watson couple.

2aybe2aybealmost 4 years ago

@"Word Definition" Ah mister porn word expert has logged on! Sorry but "futanari" just means girl with a dick. Thats the way most people use it and your bs definition wont change that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent written story. While futanari isn't my thing, I enjoyed other aspects of this. Look forward for more.

Hey do you do requests? Have you consider doing stories like this but with symbiotes?

I was also wondering if you can do a story taking place in spider man 3 flim where the symbiote crash lands on Earth and ends up bonding with Mary Jane Watson instead of Peter Parker ? It's okay if you ignore this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevilBookCorruptions@DevilBookCorruptions
I enjoy writing erotica involving demons, corruptions, tentacle things, and others erotic horror nonsense.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES