All Comments on 'Mum's Twin Sis Visits'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was going to give this story a miss based on the

story title. Oh man, not another formulaic mom/aunt identical twin mixup incest fuck story! Luckily I persevered.

An incredibly well-written sensitive sensual erotic story. The teasing & sex scenes are so well described, I imagine myself in them. Particularly the outdoor shower scenes, & the scene of the aunt (mom?) in corporate power suit exposing herself from bottom to top.

Love the ending. Very innovative.

You know, this can well the script for a noir mystery erotic film (not movie).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very erotic story. Not your usual literotica story. Beautifully written. What a wordsmith! You’re so talented!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never thot I’ll see the words fuck, pussy, cock, Kierkegaard, Brahms, Ravel, Bill Evans, Billie Eilish, Monet, Haruki Murakami in the same body of text! What a pleasurable read. I can’t quite believe I’m reading this on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another classic Saula!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the ending. Very clever. You have taken the commonplace theme of identical twin mixup sex into something else, at another literary quality level. Well done. Such a pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gosh! To think that writing like that is possible. I enjoyed the read. I will earmark it to read again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I came when I read…

Thanks!

———

She eases him into a rhythmic pattern. She clenches his shaft. Flexes her muscles. Holds him in her grip for a few seconds. Then releases him.

"Do you like that?"

"Oh God, yes, yes, do it again."

She flexes her vagina again, holds him in her vice grip, this time mercilessly longer, then releases him.

"Do you like that?"

“Oh God!”

———————

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
Akin to classic literature.

So well written in a novel style with incest being to only taboo. The actual sex acts were so detailed in description putting the reader as a voyeur.

"Isn't it rich, aren't we a pair"? Perfect song to reference.

hermanahhermanah4 months ago

The best I have read in a long time. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beyond words, so welll written it could become a classic novel. Command of the English Language is without peer.

Texzilla58Texzilla584 months ago

Another hot story from Saula! Though I'd have liked them to continue...

no1sonno1son4 months ago

Phenomenal work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Incredible as always. So poetic and beautifully erotic. I always look forward to your new work. This one is among the best!

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

Oh my such a lovely twist at the end. I so enjoy your writing, you have such a lovely way with words.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this…

“Isn’t it rich? Aren’t we a pair?”

Lyrics from “Send In the Clowns”?

(Tho it is “Are we a pair” in the actual song, but “Aren’t we a pair?” does sound artfully better in the narrative.)

So beautiful, so apt, for that party scene moment.

And then:

“Oh, those marching orbs! Clench, release, clench, release. There is something in the way she moves. He wishes that this climb winds on forever.”

“There is something in the way she moves.” The Beatles isn’t it?

Love this incidental insertion of song lyrics to the particular narrative scene. Really very clever literary device.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Super talented! A pleasure. I can read the beautiful prose again and again.

Like:

He bends his head to kiss her bare knee for no particular reason. She puts one hand on the top of his head.

Life is the meticulous summation of little moments into some semblance of whole. But sometimes, one little thing does the trick.

And:

They chill on the beach. It sets his mind at ease to know that there is someone like his mum in the world. Everything rhymes even though it doesn’t. It makes him feel a bit of all right.

And:

Isabel glances back that moment as if she read his eyes. She says nothing. Smiles a very small smile. Her lips shift maybe a tenth of an inch and stop, as if returning to their original position is too big a hassle.

And:

The darkness of the room is only a bit different in hue from the darkness of his eyes shut.

There is nothing worse than waking up in total darkness. It's like having to go back and live life all over again.

He feels as if his head is stuffed with balled-up old newspapers. Sleep, when it came again, was brief and shallow.

And sensual delights like:

A ray of sunlight divides Isabella’s naked body into two halves.

Top in light. Everything is the colour it usually is, only brighter.

Bottom, a colourless shadow. He peers down there. Her slit is caked shut by her now dried excitement.

Gosh!

Sheer literary artistry.

You bring something different to literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The best-written story I have read so far on this site. Thank you for making my day. You certainly have a way with words.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So lovely to see contributors bringing new innovative styles to literotica, as apart from the usual hardcore hump and bang sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gosh gosh! What an imagination!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poetic erotica

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2 pls, pls, pls..,

i’m down on my knees begging as I write this.

I would love the story to carry on from the ending. Soooo many delicious possibilities…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Now, here is what you need to do.

Edit-out “James never did see Isabella again”.

Write Ch2 where mom has to go away again, and Isabella comes a-visiting again.

Please?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sheer art

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great storytelling! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Erotic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ch 2 please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love your writing style. Nice to reading something different on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Give us a Ch 2 pls

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very bold of you to dare write differently from the usual style of stories in literotica. I enjoy your innovation. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very skillful prose. Most enjoyable read. Poetica erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So erotic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Harder to read, perhaps. Maybe just different. Worth it. I was thinking of something like this. Not this. This is better. Thank you.

dillfoberdillfober4 months ago
Great Story

Again you did it. Another great story that lets your mind enjoy your moment. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the way you artfully insert song lyrics into your story text.

2 obvious ones, 2 less obvious.

Very inventive!

You’ve an awesome talent in putting words together into meaningful sensitive writing, using simple everyday words.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful, just wonderful!

I’m a theoretical physicist who like to relax reading lite erotica.

Never thot I’ll see the words Quantum Entanglement, Einstein, Probability Theory in an erotic story.

Very innovative storytelling!

You’re truly gifted in the art.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyable

5 stars

Would love a Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poetic erotica

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Clever twist in the ending. Wonderful writing.

humperdoggyhumperdoggy4 months ago

Erotic

Five stars

Ch2 please…

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

With over 40 comments I find nothing new to add to the praise. Very well written

Joant43Joant434 months ago

Unusual.

Enjoyable..

If 2 sisters, under the quantum aspect should not the bruise appear on the mother's left leg?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderfull. So beautifully captures the abandonment of giving oneself to one son. Your stories feel so real I can only assume that you have had the same mothering ecstasies as I have.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A masterpiece of erotica. This story can be adapted for a noir erotic mystery film. Masterful interleaving of bright and dark, gentle and savage lovemaking. And lovely countryside vibe. Most talented. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I admire your boldness in experimenting with new erotica writing styles away from the hump and grunt formulaic fare. You’ve a unique way with words.

Saula88Saula884 months agoAuthor

Author’s reply to Joant43:

“Unusual. Enjoyable..

If 2 sisters, under the quantum aspect should not the bruise appear on the mother's left leg?”

Err… maybe there was no twin after all?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the way your writing mind works. You’ve a unique way of stringing, weaving simple words beautifully together. If you’re inspired by novelist, Haruki Murakami as alluded to in the story, I’ll have check him out. I seem to recall he is famous for “Norwegian Wood”.

“Three, maybe four bursts. The magic of passing it from him into her. All of it in the mysterious dark void they never see, cannot see, only feel. Sweet seconds of ecstasy.”

“She has a second climax as he comes. Shudders and groans. Her legs squeezing against him. She feels a ridiculous happiness.”

And clever insertion of incidental humor:

“She breathes deeply. Watches his cock spurt onto her, as he strokes himself through his climax, milking his excitement to the max. So much. Where does it all come from? Enough to put out a small fire.”

LOL! Enough to put out a small fire! I said that to my husband last night after a particularly hot session, he couldn’t stop laughing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Erotic, hot, classy…

Such a clever dangling ending. Leaves one to wonder whether there was any twin at all?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice to see lit contributors trying out new writing styles. This story is certainly unique. Skillfully written. I get a sense that every sentence has been lovingly imagined & handcrafted. Five stars. You deserve many more.

DchargerDcharger4 months ago

Saula is such a talented writer . . . Doesn't matter what kind of story (Loving Wife, Taboo, Exhibitionist, Fetish, Sci-Fi, or whatever) Saula writes, she has a classy spin on it. She really goes to great lengths to make it stand out from the rest. The stories have great details and its just about a wham bamb, thank you mam kinda stories. Saula really puts thoughts, time, and effort into all her stories. That's why her stories are so great and amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Clever, emotional, thot-inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful story concept… charming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant premise, great fun. I had so much fun reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A thought-provoking read proving that taboo erotica can be sensually entertaining and insightful too. I just can’t believe I found this story on literotica.

Beeble_567Beeble_567about 13 hours ago

Beautiful and very sexy. One of the best I've read. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
850 Followers
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...