Museum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deepthroat me bitch!"

Gemma could feel another load getting ready within her sack. Her balls ached. They seemed to be overflowing with semen continually. A regular man would never have been able to cum as much as she had tonight and still she felt like she was nowhere near done! The fruit or her new biology or both she didn't know. But she wanted to shoot all of her baby batter right down Paula's throat.

"You're the best cocksucker here." Gemma had to admit as she looked down at the woman. "You certainly know how to handle this."

Paula smiled with Gemma's cock still in her mouth. Gemma could tell Paula was hungry for the young woman's load. How many girl cocks had she sucked tonight? How many loads had she taken? And how many more would she take?

Gemma looked up as she kept Paula positioned in the same spot, the older woman dutifully carrying on and sucking on her girl cock. Right by the fire Gemma saw Shania. She wasn't hard to miss. The other older woman seemed to never be without at least two or three of the other girls. Somehow it appeared like she was becoming the defacto leader of the group or at the very least the one everyone wanted to fuck. Gemma's leadership was null and void now that Shania had brought them all the fruit. Despite Gemma's intense libido and this haze of horniness running through her thanks to this alien fruit, there was still a part of her that was uneasy and angry at Shania.

And to make it worse she was currently fucking Brianna.

Brianna was sitting in the woman's lap currently being butt fucked hard. Brianna's eyes were rolling back into her head as she sat on top of Shania in a reverse cowgirl position and had her back door ruthlessly pummeled by Shania. On either of her breasts, Shania had two girls sucking away on each of her teats, groping and fondling, and Shania looked like she was in heaven as she fucked up into Brianna. Brianna herself may have been screaming in lust, Gemma couldn't tell. All the girls were moaning and screaming on top of the mountain as they came, it drowned out individual voices.

But whatever Shania was doing to Brianna was pushing her over the edge. Gemma watched as Brianna's cock began erupting, shooting loads over the other girls fucking in front of her in the orgy. Shania didn't stop her assault, continuing to fuck Brianna's ass just as hard as before.

Gemma felt a twinge of jealousy. She wanted to be the one fucking Brianna's ass. Gemma had never even done anal before tonight. She herself had been fucked twice in her backdoor during the orgy and found it immensely pleasurable. It would appear that she had more erogenous zones thanks to her new girl cock than she had initially realized. A girl cock in her ass hitting her prostate had driven her wild.

She looked down at Paula. The woman was going all the way to Gemma's cock root, fully deepthroating her length. Gemma's orgasm was near. That anger she had inside her for Shania, for not being with Brianna, bubbled up as she looked at Paula. Paula had paid a part in all of this with Shania. Even in her cum fueled haze there was some rational thought. Paula had caused them all to enter into this sex-crazed night.

Gemma grabbed Paula's head even as she was fully deepthroating her. She grabbed her by the hair on her skull, just behind her ears, and began humping into her. Paula let out a loud groan, eyes watering, as Gemma began to fuck her mouth hard.

"Fuck you..." Gemma groaned. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching. "Fuck you... fuck... ah fuck... fuck!"

Paula's eyes kept watering as spit and dribble poured out of her chin. Gemma was aggressively fucking her face, all of her cock hitting the back of the woman's throat. Gemma didn't even care if she could breathe or not. She just wanted to pound her hard. The wet sound of her cock slurping into Paula increased as Gemma felt the familiar tingle of her balls twitching.

She exploded inside Paula. Another huge load rocketed out of her cock. Gemma groaned loudly as it all poured out of her. Thick heavy ropes of white cum began plastering the insides of Paula's mouth and sliding down into her belly. Gemma felt her pussy join in, girl cum squirting out of her and spraying the insides of her legs. It was another powerful orgasm.

"MPFHGHGF!" Paula swallowed as much as she could but there were thick globs of white cum leaking out of her lips around Gemma's shaft.

Gemma let go of Paula's hair. The older woman pulled herself off of Gemma's cock, coughing and spluttering, sucking in air. Gemma still had a few ropes left firing out of her and she shot them on Paula's face, splattering onto her chin.

"Oh fuck!" Paula coughed. She wiped her eyes, looking up at Gemma, as she caught her breath. "That was crazy."

Gemma said nothing. Like all the times before during this orgy, her orgasm had finished, her deep desire to cum placated... but her cock remained erect. It was still throbbing, covered in all of Paula's saliva. How many more times would she need to cum before she was done? She still felt energized.

Paula realized this as well. Even as she recovered, all of Gemma's seed that she had swallowed now sitting warm in her belly with so many other loads, her eyes sparkled as she looked at Gemma's girl cock. "That was hot." She admitted. "Who knew a young girl like you could be so... forceful." Paula smiled. "My husband always liked to get rough with me. No one here has yet."

"You want me to be forceful?" Gemma grunted. God, she was still so horny. She looked up at Brianna. Her lover was now attached to Shania's breast, suckling on her left, while another of their classmates was now riding atop Shania and being fucked. Gemma looked back down at Paula. "On your hands and knees!"

Paula did as she was immediately commanded. The older woman moved on the dirt, facing away from Gemma in a doggy-style position. The woman's own cock remained rock hard as it throbbed between her thighs, her heavy balls stretching her labia. The woman's hairy cunt was dripping and swollen red. Her asshole was also puckered. She'd taken a few loads in there herself judging by the trickle of white cum dripping out of her sphincter.

Gemma moved forward with intent. She grabbed the woman's large, soft round ass. It was a mother's ass, far bigger than her own, the ass of a woman who had birthed a few children. Part of Gemma wanted to just bend down and lick away, putting her mouth right into the cunt and asshole, lapping away at it for the rest of the night.

But her cock would not let her have that.

She took hold of her saliva-glazed, rock-hard foot-long girl cock and pressed her mushroom head right into Paula's cunt. "Put it all inside me!" Paula yelled. She didn't need to tell Gemma that. Gemma pushed her whole length easily inside Paula. The woman's cunt was softer than any of the other girls she'd had tonight but it was just as warm. Gemma was nearly fully inside her before she found the woman's cervix. Paula let out a grunt as Gemma's cock tip was blocked from going deeper.

"How many times have you been fucked tonight?" Gemma asked. She grabbed Paula's ass even tighter as she pulled back. She went slow at first as she began to fuck Paula. She went in small circles, rotating her hips, not straight into a hard fucking, but keeping her cock firmly inside her.

"I don't... I don't know..." Paula moaned. She was leaning on her elbows as she positioned her ass higher up into the air. It let Gemma fuck her even smoother.

"Have a guess." Gemma pressed.

"Seven... nine... ten... ten times... I think... tonight..." Paula said.

"Tonight?"

Paula nodded. Gemma increased her speed slowly. She had full control over her. Paula would do anything as long as she kept this dick inside her. As Gemma continued fucking her Paula tried her best to keep talking. "I've... I've been fucking for days..."

"Days?" Gemma frowned.

"With Shania..." Paula moaned as Gemma went extra deep for a second. "We both... struggled when we arrived here..."

"Fuck." Gemma couldn't believe it. "No wonder you were always hanging out together. I knew Shania was jerking off but still."

"It wasn't enough," Paula said. "Please... fuck me harder... I need to cum..."

Gemma relented. She increased her speed. Paula gasped and then moaned. Gemma felt her pussy quiver around her cock. Paula's own cock was dripping precum between her legs. "So you were both fucking each other?" Gemma continued.

"Yes... something is different about me and Shania... the alien told us..."

Gemma felt a twinge of sickness run across her body like a bolt before it shot all the way through. "What did it say?"

"Shania... Shania can hear the alien... it told us... ah fuck..." Paula gasped. "I'm so close!"

"Fine!" Gemma pounded Paula quickly. Paula began screaming in thanks as Gemma fucked her pussy hard. Sure enough, the woman began squirting. Girl cum sprayed out of her hairy cunt to be joined by thick ropes of semen as Paula's cock also erupted. The woman clawed at the ground, thanking God and Gemma, as the younger girl fucked her into oblivion.

Gemma however wasn't close to her orgasm yet. As she let Paula finish, both cock and pussy quiet, she slowed down and went back to her more sensual fucking. Paula's cock remained rock hard just like Gemma's had before. She wasn't done yet either.

After a minute of slower fucking Paula leaned up higher out of the dirt. She kept her ass high though so Gemma could keep fucking her deep. "Keep talking," Gemma told her. "Keep talking and I'll keep you cumming."

"Okay..." Paula whimpered.

"How is Shania talking to the alien?"

She felt Paula hesitate. There was loyalty between the two. Gemma increased her speed of fucking to remind Paula who was in charge. Paula immediately started opening up as the cock fucking her pussy made her squirm.

"In her head... she can hear the alien..." Paula cried. "It speaks directly to her... the alien put something in her head on the ship on the way here..."

"Like a radio?"

"I guess..." Paula nodded. As Gemma kept up this fucking she could already feel her next orgasm building again. She swore at herself. She was just so fucking horny.

"What has the alien been telling her?"

"It's displeased," Paula said. "It's displeased because it had to modify us. It doesn't want the others... the other aliens, to know."

Gemma gave Paula's ass a hard slap. "Your cunt is so fucking good." She was starting to lose focus. "I could cum in this womb over and over again."

"Too bad..." Paula gave a laugh through her moans. "I'm already carrying Shania's baby."

"I bet you are slut!"

Paula giggled. "The alien... it wants us to rebuild a human society... it will reward us if we do what it says. The alien needs us to be good. We have to be a good exhibit in the museum. We're going to breed over and over again, every one of us..."

Gemma couldn't believe it. "No way..."

"A full human society. Only it'll all be women." Paula giggled louder. "That's why it gave us the fruit. We weren't procreating. Now all of us are going to help start a new society in nine months. The alien will reward us! Shelter. Food. We'll make a glorious society, safe and protected here!"

"Just stop talking bitch." Gemma couldn't focus on anything Paula was saying. She was now gripping her ass harder as she went back to fucking her hard. Her cock was slipping in and out of the woman's fat cunt. Juices were flowing out of her once more. "I need to fucking cum!"

"Fill my pussy!" Paula squealed. "Put it inside me!"

A huge torrent exploded out of Gemma once more. More cum sprayed out of her cock, filling up Paula's womb. Gemma fucked her way all through her orgasm before she was spent, letting the woman fall to the floor in a heap as she stood there, gasping for air.

Her cock dripped from various juices. Her own cum, Paula's, and others' cum that had filled Paula previously. Fuck she felt good though.

Her brain was still processing what had just happened as she stood over Paula who was shaking on the ground. The woman was still cumming. Spurts of cum were shooting out of her cock, lines of sticky seed in the dirt. What had Paula been talking about?

Gemma's cock was still erect and she was becoming increasingly aware that she didn't have a partner. She was done with Paula for now. That woman wasn't going to be any good to fuck for a moment or two and besides, they had spent enough time together.

Part of her still felt uneasy about what Paula had said. What had she said again about the alien? Communicating with Shania?

"Hey beautiful."

Gemma turned around. Behind her was the gorgeous, naked body of Brianna. Her lover stood there, smiling, cock at attention. Gemma felt hers harden again. Her heart was beating faster as she looked at Brianna's cum drenched body. She had white, thick seed dripping off of her breasts and lower chin.

"Hey you." Gemma smiled. "Been busy?"

"Oh god yeah." Brianna licked her lips. "You gotta fuck Shania at some point. She cums at least double what everyone else does. It's insane. Her balls are huge!"

Gemma snorted. "I've been working my way over there. How was her cock?"

"Fuck, you have no idea. It's a monster." Brianna gave a twinged smile. "I won't be walking right for a week." She saw Gemma's face sour. "Are you jealous?"

"No," Gemma said too quickly.

Brianna smiled even wider. "Don't worry. I know what I want right now." Brianna practically jumped on top of Gemma. The two fell to the ground, twisting and turning, laughing and kissing. Breasts were pressed firm, cocks rubbed together, legs pinned to each other. Their lips locked, the two making out, as they rolled on the dirt floor, running into a few other girls as they fucked right next to them.

It was Gemma who came off as the loser in the end. But in Gemma's eyes losing was from a certain point of view. She found herself face down on the ground, laying there, Brianna on top of her. Gemma didn't put up much of a fight as Brianna pinned Gemma's hands to the ground. Gemma could feel Brianna's cock pressing into her butt cheeks.

"I need you." Gemma moaned. Her cock was sandwiched between her thighs, pressed down behind her, rock hard. She wiggled her hips for Brianna. "Please babe."

Brianna was just as horny as she was. She felt the tip of that girl cock begin to slide forward. It was warm and felt so large. So firm. The tip found its purchase not at Gemma's pussy but at the hole just above it.

"You've already been fucked in the ass?" Brianna asked. Gemma nodded. "Shame. I wanted to be the first."

"Your fault for leaving me." Gemma smiled. "But I'm still happy for you to give it a try."

Brianna didn't need any further convincing. She pressed forward. Gemma sighed and relaxed as she felt the tip press hard into her backdoor and then popped inside her. "Oh fuck... fuck you're so big!" Gemma moaned. Brianna's huge girl cock was filling all of her up.

"My dick's in your ass baby... my fucking girl dick is in your ass!" Brianna was excited.

"Oh fuck baby, it feels so good! Why does it feel so good!?" Gemma couldn't tell. But all of Brianna's inches were now pushing into her ass. She moaned like a bitch in heat as Brianna sank herself down on top of her.

"You want my cum in your ass baby?"

Gemma gurgled. "Oh fuck yes!" She felt like she was going to orgasm already. Brianna's cock was hitting spots inside her that were all new and popping with sensation.

"I'm going to fuck this ass hard!" Brianna exclaimed. She kept Gemma pinned as she began rutting into her. She slammed her hips down, her cock driving its full length into Gemma's ass. Brianna's balls were slapping into Gemma's own as they lay there on the dirt. Gemma could barely speak anything coherent as Brianna drove her to ecstasy once more.

"I love fucking this ass!" Brianna yelled. "I'm going to fuck this ass every day! And this pussy. I'm going to fuck you every day with my cock, with my fucking girl cock!"

"YES! YES! YES!"

Brianna fucked Gemma as hard as she could. Gemma felt her orgasm hit her, her pussy gushing all over her own heavy balls, her cock shooting forth rounds of fat wads of cum. She was smiling as she felt herself passing out from too much pleasure.

The lover on top of her continued to shout rude and horny things as Gemma just kept cumming. She heard them all. She was going to be Brianna's cum dumpster, her bitch. Brianna was going to breed her over and over again. All of her holes were for Brianna. Over and over. Gemma loved all of it. It would all be true. She would do all of those things. She wanted it all. And she wanted to repay it in kind back to Brianna.

She felt Brianna grunt and thrust and then warmth began spreading through Gemma's insides. She was being flooded by hot girl cum. It was pouring into her from Brianna. Her lover fell on top of her, spasming, as her cock remained buried in her ass. All of Brianna's cum was draining into Gemma's backdoor.

At long last both girls had finally sated their desires. The rest of the group was also starting to wind down, all finishing off their fucking, as exhaustion and bliss took them all over. Gemma and Brianna fell asleep that night with Brianna's cock still buried inside Gemma's ass, both of them still hard, but just unable to carry on.

It was the end of the first group orgy. But it would not be the last.

Xxxxx

Gemma grabbed her basket by the front door, bending over a little awkwardly as she did. Even after all this time she still felt like she was adjusting to her body. It probably didn't help with the number of changes she had gone through in the last six months, let alone daily.

She hefted her basket on her right hip, clutching the leafwoven rim from the underside. She had made this herself a few months back and was still surprised at how industrious she had been. It was a solid construction. She was proud of everything she did in her little community that benefited them. She'd taught the other girls how to build the baskets as well and sure enough every household had a couple or so to use for collecting food or supplies.

Gemma sighed though as she felt the all too familiar kick-starting within her belly. She looked down. Her belly was the size of a beachball already. Six months pregnant but she was huge. Then again, they all were. All the girls, every one of them, was six months pregnant.

The first orgy had done it. That first night all the girls had managed to impregnate each other. Birth control or fertility issues had been erased, the alien had made sure of that. All of them had been made fertile and with the amount of cum all of them had fucked into each other the inevitable had happened. No one could even tell who the father of their child was. They'd all fucked each other during that orgy. Honestly, her child could be anyone.

But Gemma knew deep down it was Brianna's. Her baby's father was Brianna. She knew it within her bones. Brianna said the same thing about her baby, she knew Gemma was the father.

Gemma was standing outside their little cabin on the front porch. The two of them lived here now at the base of the mountain with most of the other girls. The cabins were prefabricated, designed to look like eighteenth-century colonial settlers wood cabins. It had been a gift from their overlord, their ever-watchful protector. The alien often rewarded them whenever they "behaved" as it said.

But none of them ever spoke to the alien. Only one did. And she still lived at the top of the mountain by herself.

Gemma looked, past the trees, to the rocky pinnacle of the mountain before her. Up there was Shania who was supposedly in constant communication with their captor. Gemma couldn't deny they were talking. There were enough gifts every now and then that they had to be talking somewhat. Last week the alien had delivered cots for the soon-to-arrive children. They had just appeared outside the door of every cabin in the morning. No one had seen them arrive.

1...345678