Museum fun...

Story Info
A delicious night at the museum.
2.1k words
4.29
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're anything like me, aka 99.999999% of the population, you don't go to museums enough. I've always found it so interesting and also alarming that something that can give your soul so much immediate and needed sustenance like an organized collection of art masterpieces, is also something we don't make time for on a regular basis.

Today, however, is not a day like the rest. Today, I'm in Verona, Italy, one of my favorite cities in the world and I'm taking the entire day to visit the incredible Castelvecchio Museum. I put down my book which is nothing original actually, just a Tolkien book, The Two Towers to be specific. And head to the restroom to shower.

Before I do, I grab my phone and blast some music. As I sing "The Clim" loud and embarrassment free, I trim rim my beard, among other parts, and enjoy the hot water. I then put my jeans on, white V neck and black leather jacket. I get to the lobby and ask the concierge for a taxi to the museum. I like so many different kinds of art but there's something about Medieval works that really impact me... Knights in armor, battles, princesses, queens, war, blood, carnage, violence, beauty, fields, mountains, screams, swords. Basically all of it, and maybe it was the LOTR book I was reading.

After buying my ticket and getting the map I make my way around. Thankfully the place is virtually empty. Lots of it were under renovation and their big exhibit that brought people from all over the world had ended the week before. I like it though, the less people the better.

I spent what felt like 4 hours walking around ever since hall, stopping by every since sculpture, painting and weapon. I walk to a courtyard to get some fresh air and have a seat to recharge momentarily but it's pretty damn cold so I just walk in seconds after. As I walk back in, I noticed an entry way, sort of tucked away which I had originally thought it must be a restroom or a service room but I was curious so I just went towards that direction. I walk down this long hall for about 20 yards. This was clearly a room in construction and there were some tools and debris. I could see a big opening on the left but it was covered by a tarp.

Naturally, I take a peek and realize there's a gorgeous room in there. It was completely magnetic and it definitely drew me to there. I knew I had to be there.

The room had just one painting. I was directly in front of me as I walked in, about 20 feet from the makeshift door. I am completely drawn to this masterpiece. The amount of detail and absolute magnificence is breathtaking. The painting portrayed a beautiful queen, regal and majestic, with a sword knighting a warrior. Now, I've seen a few of these type of themes for a painting and most of us are familiar with "The Accolade" but this was different. Way older, one of those pieces of art that awake in us a memory, more than an opinion. Almost as if you're looking at an old picture, like you've been there and were either the people involved, or just an observer.

I stared at this for a good hour, honestly. Trying to notice every single detail and I realize something unique. On the drape, behind the protagonists, there an odd shape or symbol that feels like it doesn't belong there but it does, all at the same time. A geometric shape that without a doubt has deep meaning and its a message for whomever sees, you just have to look for it.

Right when I'm making all kinds of assumptions and running through scenarios as to why that is there and what the creator wanted to emote, I am startled by a sweet, gentle, yet assertive voice. The voice asks: "What do your human eyes see?"

I cannot believe I'm hearing this. Not only did I now expect that voice but that sentence.... The way that question is framed is artistic. Just like when Aragorn asked: "Legolas! What do your Elf eyes see?" I know its silly and might seem meaningless to you as a reader, but trust me. When things matter and move us, they matter and move us.

I turn around and see you sitting at a bench. What a sight for tired legs and attentive eyes... Shoulder length hair, a purple and white flannel shirt, a pink shirt, which looks comfy as hell, and some cute boots. I was getting ready to answer but without saying a word you point to the open space next to you and guide me to sit. I gladly agree and since the bench is so small I don't have a choice but to sit next to you. You look at me and expect a reply. I try not to fumble my words, not because the answer is complex and I don't want to get it wrong, but because of your super cute dimples and gorgeous lips. I'm positive that whatever eloquence I can muster and however deep I want to get, all I know is that there's no other work of art in that room but your mouth.

I proceed to stare at you and notice every single stunning centimeter of your face. Your lips, your eyes, your perfect eyebrows, eyelashes and cheekbones. I notice your eyes staring at my big, juicy lips. The energy that we feel, whether it's us, the art or the cold weather, is making us get closer and closer and I lean in a begin kissing you.

Now, when I say that this kiss was perfect I am not exaggerating. The way your tongue felt in mine, how I could almost feel you smiling ask I licked your lips. Just everything about it was yummy. The last time I made out like this must have been right after high school at a park. Today it was the same lovely feeling. Just kissing, enjoying each other's lips and tongues. You taste so delicious and I plan on tasting your for as long as I can.

Even though we're both getting extremely into the kisses by the way they get more and more intense, we also are pretty fucking in sync and slow down when we know we should. We both know we just want to kiss and kiss and kiss some more. I love when you would surrender your tongue and let me suck it. Melting. I also loved how I could feel you sucking my tongue all through my body, including my hard cock. Its so fucking amazing to feel.

We both put a leg over the bench and we straddle it and get a little more comfortable. We know people can walk in on us but we just allow our breathes to rule over our brains. You're now holding my face as you kiss me harder and faster. You're just licking me right up, just how I want to devour your clit. The more you kiss me the more I can feel you getting aroused by your moaning and noises you make. You're holding my face and licking my mouth but your hips are moving as if you were riding me. You're so fucking horny just by kissing and so am I.

I can't help but start rubbing my cock over my jeans, it's so nice and hard. At one point you pull away just to see my life and realize I'm touching myself and I hear you say: "Oh fuck yes! Do that for me.... I wanna watch you play with yourself. I quickly stand up, take my jacket off, unzip my pants and pull out my cock. Its so fucking hard.... I look at you as you rest both hands on the bench between your legs and bite your bottom lip. You stare at my cock as I slowly jerk off and tease myself.

Your stunning, deep eyes open wide as you see me speed up and your head nods... you love it. So I speed up, stroking harder and faster while I stare at your gorgeous face. "Gimme" is the word that comes out of your mouth. I walk next to you, hold your hair and move it to a side and proceed to let you grab my dick and slide it in your mouth.

Holy fuck... the way you kiss my cock is unlike anything I've ever felt and looking down at your beauty is such a hot thing.

After a few minutes of you sucking me and licking my shaft up and down, teasing me, devouring me, you start doing it much faster and quicker..... you want to make me cum don't you?

But.... I stop you. I pull myself out of your mouth. Gently yet assertively grab your throat and guide you up and push you against the wall perpendicular to the painting. They can see us, you know?

I lift your hands above your head and hold them both with my hands. I pull up your coral colored dressing pull down your tights all the way to your knees. I stick my index and middle finger in your mouth and slowly rub them on your scolding hot clitoris. I honestly feel like it could burn my fingers. Delicious.

I stare at you the way you stared at me, kissing your intermittently and pulling away as my fingers give you pleasure from their tips to my knuckles. You stick your tongue out, almost calling me with it and I now kiss you as intensely as I could ever do but now I've switched my fingers and its my middle and ring finger which are fucking you and controlling your pleasure. I lick your mouth as I finger you quickly, while my palms rub your clit... I'm gonna make you squirt... I want to make you cum so bad....

I rub and finger and rub and finger and rub and finger.... You say: "fuckkkkkkkkkk" and your knees almost buckle as you orgasm all over my hand.... You to kiss me but I'm on knees already, licking your juicy juices off my hands and dripping down your legs. I lick your pussy for a second and ask you if its too sensitive but you allow me to gently eat you up. All while my cock remains hard and I need to feel you inside with it. And fill you inside too.

Licking your pussy and tasting you is glorious... fuck! you taste good.

I flip you around, lower your leggings all the way down and caress your legs as I spread you open and lick your asshole. What a delicious taste. Every inch of you tastes like heaven. As I'm enjoying the texture of your holes in my mouth, I stop to take a breath and realize that the same symbol I had seen on the painting was tattooed on your wrist... WOW... mind blown. You love that work of art, there's something meaningful about it and as I'm trying to come to terms with that situation, I'm just totally overwhelmed with lust and all I can actually think about is sliding my hard, thick cock inside you.

You spread your feet apart and I slide in so nicely. Our bodies fitting perfectly with one another, as I kiss you and lick your mouth...

Fuck you feel good.

I can see you're closing your eyes and licking your own hands, just completely lost in lust. And I'm so close to climax after shaking my hips a million times in circular motions. Dancing inside your pussy...

Until I'm ready to cum... and you push yourself back to me, to very very very very stem and your legs start shaking and we both cum at the same time....

Cold weather means gloves, scarfs and soft material things that can help us get cleaned up... We get dressed, hold hands and walk out into the museum.

But wait.... It's pitch dark!!

We have been locked in.

How the fuck does anyone break out of a museum???

We walk around until we see a security guard and explain that we were so tired from out flight and fell asleep while staring at a painting. He looks at us and obviously didn't believe a single word, regardless of the language.

We run out in the pouring rain, hail a cab, laugh inside and proceed to make out.

Do you know your hotel's address?