Music Festival

Story Info
Having a threesome at a music festival.
1.5k words
4
16.4k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeckyOU
BeckyOU
31 Followers

My bf and I were hanging out at my place, I was working on a big paper, and he could tell I was stressing over it because it was worth a big portion of my grade for the class. So he started to rub my shoulders, I said thanks I needed that. He said "do you want me to do more?'' I told him that sounded great, I had been working on this paper for the last 3 hours. So I took off my sweats, shirt, bra, and panties and laid face down on the bed.

He then got on top of me and with his strong massive hands proceeded to give me one of the most relaxing massages I have ever had in my life. He started at my shoulders, and worked his way down to my feet, not missing an inch of my body, paying extra attention to my butt, but who can blame him. He is a guy. This massage lasted for about 30 minutes, and afterward, I felt so relaxed. We then both went back to our school work, and I smiled and told him that he would be getting a special reward for that later because he didn't try anything while I was naked in front of him.

Fast forward to after the game on Saturday, we just stomped our opponent, and he had a good performance. I said there is a music festival that we should go to instead of the after-party. I think you will have a fantastic time. Jamie and I will be there. Jamie was a friend of my older brother from my hometown, and she was always down for a music festival and a little bit of fun. He raised an eyebrow and said OK, sounds fun. So we packed a good-sized tent, some clothes, and essentials for the festival.

We went to the festival, I had on a white bohemian dress and sandals. Jamie had on a green knit top, a medium-length skirt, and flip-flops. Javon had on a Tupac shirt, jeans, and boots.

We first stopped and got our tent set up, and smoked a little green to relax some, as the week was stressful, and Javon had a tough game. We then went in and it was lined with local vendors, selling their wares, and we shopped around some, buying some small trinkets here and there. But mostly just looking around. Javon did look a little out of place as I think he was the only football player there, being over 6', and pure muscle, and having 2 tiny girls with him, made him look even bigger.

As it started to get even darker outside we grabbed a few strong drinks, went to the main stage, and started to dance. Jamie and I were having some fun dancing with each other, taking turns dancing on Javon, but all in good fun. We were both grinding on him pretty hard throughout the night. And could feel him getting excited, so we went back for drinks a few times. Didn't want to get too drunk. Then it must have been the music, the alcohol, or me getting turned on by Javon from dancing with him and Jamie all night, but by the end of the night. I kissed Jamie. It was just a small peck at first, then we kissed each other a few more times as well. And Javon liked this. And I like to please daddy, so I let him kiss both of us at the same time. The music stopped, and we started our walk back to the campsite, but I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss.

When we got to the tent we smoked a little more, to set the mood. And Javon shotgunned some into both our mouths, which was erotic, and now the tent was rather hazy. Jamie and I then resumed our kissing from the festival, just a little bit at first, but then more deeply, and with our tongues. Javon seemed to like this and was getting turned on, and wanted a piece of the action. So he then kissed me deeply and grabbed my breast softly through my dress. Jamie grabbed the other one.

She then wanted in on the kiss, so the three of us were kissing simultaneously. I then reached out and grabbed Javon's Big Black Cock which was already somewhat hard from our passionate kiss, and unbuckled his belt. I broke the triple kiss and jumped on Jamie, pulled up her top, and started to suck on her small firm breasts. Javon pulled up my dress from behind and smacked my ass that only had a g-string on while I was doing this. I moved back up and Jamie and I continued to make out for about five more minutes, both of our hands sliding down to play with each other.

After getting each other turned on, we turned our attention to the elephant in the room. And crawled over to Javon together, pulled down his jeans, and his boxers, and let out his semi-erect cock. Jamie said to me, "you have been holding this back from me, you are selfish". I said "yeah". With a grin on my face. We then took turns sucking him off, while also kissing, sometimes one of us sucking his balls, with the other working the shaft. I then took her skirt off, which revealed some cute thong panties. And she helped remove my dress. And we got Javon's jeans completely off now.

Jamie had never been with a black guy before but she said she wanted to be the first to get that thick curved Big Black Cock in her, and Javon agreed, so he told her to get on all fours like a bitch in heat. And she did what she was told. I then stuck my pussy in front of her face and told her to lick it. She looked a little nervous, but she did that as well, both Javon and I were finding out she was a freak and were going to take full advantage of that tonight. He put a condom on, slipped her thong to the side, and he plunged his cock into her wet pussy. This stopped her from licking, so I just grabbed her face and stuck it back on my clit. He was pounding her for about 5 minutes, and she was loving it, she was turning into a little BBC hoe, who also now loved to eat pussy. I was having a great time as well getting my pussy eaten by someone other than Javon.

Javon knew from talking to me that Jamie likes to have her back door entered as well, so he said to her "do you want it in that ass?" And she said "yes daddy, give it to me" So he got some lube out and I moved from getting my pussy eaten to kissing her, and comforting her. Because I knew it was going to hurt like hell, with how big Javon is. She laid on her back for this with her legs pulled back. He went in slowly at first, not trying to hurt her, but once the lube was spread all around, he started to get a rhythm going and started to fuck it hard. From the look on her face she must have been in pure ecstasy. She was rubbing her clit and came hard. He then threw her to the side like a rag doll.

It was now time for me and Javon to get fucking, he put on a new condom and commanded me to doggy style, and I always do as I am told when that Big Black Cock is out, it just mesmerizes me. He then thrust slowly inside of me, just a few inches at first so I could feel the big head of his cock on my g-spot, he just kept on moving it back and forth teasing it and driving me crazy. He then went all the way in and started pounding me mercilessly slamming my cervix. We went on like this for about 5 minutes until we switched it up, and I got on him and rode him reverse cowgirl, and twerked my thick ass on his cock. I spun all the way around without exiting him and had him suck on my breasts until I came on his cock.

Javon threw me on my back, rolled my legs up, and after lubing up his cock and my butt, I put a few fingers on my clit and started to rub it, he slowly started to stick his Big Black Cock in my ass. He started slowly, but then got aggressive and started to drill deep into my ass. From the cock in my ass and rubbing on my clit, I came again. I loved it when he took control of me like this. I could tell he was getting ready to cum so I pulled off his condom and Jamie and I begged for his cum. He then came all over our wanting bodies. We then got cleaned up with some paper towels.

All three of us cuddled up naked for the night with Javon in the middle with a girl on each side. We had a nice rest for the evening and didn't wake up until 10 the next morning because of our exhaustion. We grabbed some breakfast the next morning, and Jamie headed back home.

BeckyOU
BeckyOU
31 Followers