Wednesday Fun

Story Info
Giving my man a sexy lap dance and a little more.
948 words
4.01
12.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/17/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeckyOU
BeckyOU
31 Followers

I hadn't seen Javon since Monday, and we didn't have sex that day because we were both swamped with schoolwork recently, but I couldn't get Saturday's new experience out of my mind. So I invited him over to my place on Wednesday because I knew he had a little lull in his workload, and so did I. I had put on my black spandex shorts, a black g-string, a matching lacy black bra, and a blue v-neck top. He had on grey sweatpants, and a white tank top showing off his chiseled chest and shoulders. We started out hanging out in the living room hanging out with the housemates smoking up and hanging out some. We did this for an hour or so, then we went into my room, and he saw a sturdy chair there. And asked what that was for.

I said it has been a little while, so thought we could have a little bit of fun. I also bought some candles to set mood lighting and brought in a speaker for music. He figured out what I was going for. So I lit the candles, turned the lights off, and put on sexy rap. And told him to sit in the chair. He sat right down. I then started to walk around the room letting him take me in and dancing around for him. I then started to slowly make my way over to him, and circled the chair, just barely touching him. I then got in front of him with my back facing him and took off my top. Then turned around for him to see my bra. I climbed on him, to rub my breasts in his face, and he reached down to grab my ass, and I said, "we are playing by strip club rules, so no touching". He playfully agreed.

After a few minutes of this, I got up faced my back towards him and took off my gym shorts revealing my black g-string. I took a step back sat down on his crotch, and started to move my ass up and down the length of his cock. While I was doing this I laid back and said to him "don't you want this phat ass." He just smiled. I then got up and unhooked my bra.

I hopped on him, face to face with my legs spread, slowly going up and down the length of his cock which was starting to grow. All the grinding on him had turned me on as well, and my nipples and pussy were letting him know. So he told me "what if this was the backroom?" I winked and said "OK"

So with that, he smacked my ass, which I love, and started playing with my already hard nipples. As I ground on his continuing growing cock. I then worked my down to between his legs and dropped his sweats and compression shorts which had a difficult job. I pulled out his Big Black Cock, and got it into my mouth, I sucked him feverishly, while massaging his balls. When he was fully erect, he stood up and we started to make out, because of our height difference, I could feel his hard cock hitting the underside of my breasts.

He laid me down on the bed and slipped my g-sting to the side, started to lick my shaven pussy, and rubbed my clit, while also putting a couple of his big fingers in my pussy as well, massaging my g-spot. He almost had me cumming from this.

He then put on a magnum and started by going slow, but then sped it up, and soon he was railing me missionary. After about 5 minutes of this and me rubbing my clit I came for the first time that evening. He just kept pounding me through to make my orgasm last even longer. And I was doing everything I could do to not scream out in pleasure.

I got him off of me, and I pulled his condom off of his cock, and he looked surprised. Then, I reached into the dresser, got out the warming lube, and put some in my ass and on his cock. Got on all fours, with my ass in the air for him, and commanded him to stick that Big Black Cock deep in my ass. He was not complaining about this at all and got behind me.

He then plunged his cock into my ass, it went in pretty smoothly because of the lube but encountered some resistance at first because it was only my second time having anal, I reached down and was rubbing my clit and pussy, at the same time he grabbed my hair and was pulling my head back. He was slowly inching his cock deeper and deeper into me and making me feel fuller. I started to finger myself. I was getting soaked from this. I felt a hard smack on my ass that sent shivers down my spine.

This allowed him to further penetrate me and sent me closer to the edge. I told him to keep going, I was getting close, and he listened, my ass got tight around his cock, and I had an anal and clitoral orgasm, which caused him to release his load into my ass.

I put on my shorts and a shirt and got cleaned in the bathroom, he did after me. My housemates had some idea what was going on in there because I couldn't stay quiet. Even over the sexual music that was playing in the background. I convinced him to stay the night even though he had practice in the morning.

BeckyOU
BeckyOU
31 Followers