Muslim Cuz Asfi Loses Virginity

Story Info
My younger cousin confessed her lust and lost her virginity.
15.8k words
4.49
18.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
428 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

Today, I'm going to share my first sexual encounter with my younger Muslim cousin, Asfi and how it started a long, taboo sexual relationship between us that continues to this day.

A little background first...

I'm Ali, fair, standing over 5 ft 10" tall. I have long, straight black hair and a trim, athletic physique from playing soccer for years.

I used to live with my huge, extended family. My entire clan consisted of the families of my father and his seven real brothers. We are quite well off and live on a huge piece of land on the northern outskirts of our town. The gated compound holds three large 3-storied buildings with spacious apartments for every family. We belong to an ultra-conservative Muslim sect. So, the women in my family wear a Niqab to cover their bodies and wrap a Hijab to cover their faces whenever stepping out of the house. The strict environment made a few of us rebel and started taboo, sexual relationships.

Asfi is my cousin, and daughter of one of my father's younger brothers. She is a couple of years younger. Asfi is fair, with big, brown eyes and cute, bow-shaped lips under a straight nose. She is quite tall and stands around 5'8" which suits her slim, petite figure perfectly. Asfi has small but round, B-Cup breasts with tiny, light brown nipples. Her smooth, flat tummy curves to the side to her slightly rounded hips. Asfi has the cutest little bubble butt. She walks with a natural swing to her slim hips which make her small, firm booty cheeks sway enticingly.

COMING TO THE STORY...

The Confession

(Monday, 7PM - 10PM, November 2006)

Although I have about 15 cousins, Asfi and I got along especially well with each other. She is a typical Muslim girl, and gets very animated when talking. Ever since she hit puberty, I had noticed that she began to hang out in my room more often. I didn't think about it too much though.

It was a cold November evening and I was playing a game on my PC. I had a month-long vacation for Diwali. Usually, I would be out with my friends at this time in the evening. We would smoke up and chill in the nearby park after dark. However, as today was the first day of Diwali, most of my friends were busy in the pooja at their homes and we had planned to meet later that evening.

It was sometime after 7 PM when I heard a knock on my door. I paused the game and went to open the door. Although it was quite chilly outside, I was dressed as usual in my favorite pair of black soccer shorts, with a blue, fitting soccer jersey on top. I opened the door to see Asfi standing there, with that cute, bright smile. She looked different too, in a good way.

Asfi was dressed in a dark-colored salwar suit, this one seemed a bit tighter than normal. I also noticed that her white-colored Hijab was wrapped loosely around her head and barely covered her pert chest. I didn't comment on this and opened the door wider and she breezed in to my dimly lit room.

"What's up, bro?" she said as she passed me on the way in.

"Not much, just playing video game." I replied, closing the door behind her and turning around.

She was already sitting on my bed, which was placed parallel to my PC table. The table was in the corner in a way so that I could use the PC while sitting on the comfy chair, or I could turn the monitor and use the PC while lying on my bed. This allowed me to watch movies and porn more comfortably. It was impossible to see the monitor screen from the door even if someone entered unannounced.

"I was getting bored in my room. There's no one home. Mom, dad and my bro have gone to an engagement party and I didn't feel like going." She said as I took a seat on the chair, which was placed at the side of my bed. "Can you put on my favorite songs, please? I told you I lost my collection since my idiot brother got that virus in my laptop, remember?" she asked me.

"Yeah, sure" I said and put on some slow Sufi tracks.

I took a seat on the bed a couple of feet away from her chair. As expected, Asfi soon began to chatter. She was studying in an all-girls college, again thanks to my conservative family. As usual, she was talking more and I was listening, nodding my head at the appropriate moments. She had a very animated way of talking which made her look cute but her husky voice made her immensely appealing at the same time.

She then started gossiping about her friends and how all of them had boyfriends.

"I've wanted to ask this for a very long time... Do you have a girlfriend?", Asfi blushed a little despite her boldness.

I could see the apprehension on her face. She was avoiding eye contact and instead turned her head to the monitor, waiting for my reaction. My brain raced, trying to figure out why she was suddenly interested in my love life. Obviously, I could not tell her that I had lost my virginity to my older cousin Dee several years ago. Neither could I tell her about others in our family, and those outside who I regularly slept with.

"Why are you so interested in that suddenly? Ha ha ha!" I said and laughed, trying to brush off her question.

"Seriously... Tell me... I promise I won't tell anyone." She said, this time with some confidence in her voice.

This made me stop grinning and I started to think of a good enough response.

Obviously, I wasn't going to tell her that I didn't need a girlfriend when I get to fuck several women. I was always respectful of their privacy and had made sure that they did not know about each other.

"Honestly? No, I don't have a girlfriend." I said.

I was technically right because I wasn't involved with anyone romantically at the time and was in it only for the physical urge.

"I don't believe it. I mean, no one would believe that a guy like... you, would not have a girlfriend.", Asfi countered.

"I'm being totally honest, Asfi. I don't have a girlfriend coz I didn't find the right girl till now. Anyways, why didn't you go with your folks to the party?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"No. Tell me what you mean by you haven't found the right girl yet. I've seen the girls in your group and most of them are quite pretty. How can you not have a girlfriend??" She asked in a disbelieving tone.

"Well, I think I would rather have them as friends than lose them after a stupid short relation just coz they feel like that." I replied with a cliché.

"OK... So tell me what would be the perfect girl for you, Bro?" Asfi asked with a peculiar excitement.

"Hey... you are suddenly so curious to know about the girls in my life, Asfi. What if I say that I would want a girl like you? Ha ha ha!" I said, trying to tease her and turned towards my PC to change the song.

It was when I turned around that I noticed Asfi staring at me.

"Hey, what's wrong? I was just joking, you know. I haven't had a girlfriend because you know very well how our family will react to it." I finally said, hoping to end that uncomfortable line of questioning.

She was looking down on the bed, and biting her lower lip, as if in deep turmoil. I could tell that she wanted to tell me something but was finding it hard.

"Bro... Can I tell you something?" Asfi asked, taking in a deep breath.

"Of course! Why are you being so formal all of a sudden?" I replied.

"Well, the thing is... mm... Bro..." She stammered, trying hard to avoid eye contact again. "OK, promise me first that you won't get mad? And second, that you'd think about this for as long as it takes before replying, please?" She said, managing to look in my eyes for a couple of seconds.

"Of course." I assured her, feeling more confused.

Seeing her hesitate was weird as she was normally very talkative and assertive.

"The thing is... Bro, I think I've fallen in love with you!" Asfi blurted out before turning red and looking away.

I sat stunned and stared at her for some time. Although we were close and she shared almost all her secrets with me, I had never even imagined that she had such feelings for me!

A couple of minutes went by in total silence as she waited for my reaction. Finally, she managed to turn her face to me.

"I've had a crush on you from years, Bro. Ever since then, whenever I see you all I could think about was how it would feel hugging you and kissing you. I know it's very wrong and I've tried to stop myself but it just doesn't work. I thought it was only an infatuation at first. But I find myself getting more and more attracted to you with each day. I don't know what to do!" She almost sobbed as she ended and took a deep breath, looking relieved and nervous at the same time. This was when I knew that she was dead serious.

"But... But you know this is not going to work, right? I mean, there's no way you can even think about marrying me, coz it's just not possible in our family." I explained to her gently, with my mind racing to the inevitable end of any such relationship.

"I know all that. That's why I've a proposal for you." Asfi said, now looking me straight in the eye.

She had a faint smile on her cute bow-shaped lips.

"Really?", I asked curious to know what she had to tell me next. "What kind of proposal?"

"Well, if you like me that way, I mean if you find me attractive too, I would like you to be my secret boyfriend. Please... please hear me out before saying anything, Bro", she pleaded when she saw me mouth opening to object.

"I know you don't want to have a serious relationship but we can be in a casual relationship. I have fantasized for years how I'd treat you if you were my boyfriend, Bro and I really want a chance to do all that."

"Uh.. What have you been fantasizing about all these years?" I asked, getting strangely curious to know more.

"I wanna go out on dates with you and on trips away from home together. I wanna do so many things with you, you know!" She said, suddenly getting excited and sounding herself again.

"So, what do you say, Bro?? And I want you to know that I have been thinking about confessing to you from the past year at least. I promise this will be our little secret. I swear will never tell anyone about it." She added hastily.

I could practically hear my brain whirring, trying hard to figure if this was another lucky break for me. I stared at the computer monitor and thought hard about everything. Finally, after several long minutes of weighing the pros and cons, I made a decision.

"Well, yeah... I admit you are cute and pretty, Asfi. But I guess there's no use hiding anything now. Seems like you are pretty cool with a casual relationship, right?", I asked, looking at her.

"Yes, Broi I am! Please say yes!" She pleaded while trying hard to contain her excitement.

I finally made a decision and said, "Ok. But there are some things I want to clear up first." She nodded her head, listening intently to what I was about to say.

"I understand and I respect your feelings for me, Asfi. I'm flattered actually. But it's strange that you would be ready for this kinda relationship with me, rather than with a guy your age."

"Guys my age are sissies, Bro! The boys in my tuition classes seem more delicate than the girls some times. I wanna know what it's like to be with you!" She said and grinned.

"Well... Okay then." I said simply but grinned with sudden excitement.

"Yes! Does that mean I get to call you my boyfriend now?" she asked, now grinning wide with excitement.

"Yes", I said and she jumped up from the chair and ran towards me.

"Wait." I stopped her before she could wrap her arms around me.

She stopped a step away and looked up at me with apprehension, as if she had done something wrong.

"Come here." I said as I stood up.

Asfi took a step closer and stopped only an inch away from me.

"Now, close your eyes." I whispered and she immediately complied.

I slowly put my left hand on her slim waist. I could feel the soft curve clearly through her top. I felt her begin to tremble slightly at my touch and knew that it was the first time anyone had touched her that way. I then slowly reached around with my left hand and put it on her lower back. I pulled her close to me. Catching her arm with my right hand I guided it around my neck.

Immediately, she tightened her arms and buried her face in my chest. I could feel her breathing get harder. I could not help notice that her young tits were very firm and pressed hard against my chest.

After a couple of minutes had passed, I put a finger under her chin and gently coaxed her to face up and look at me.

"Keep your eyes closed." I whispered.

I moved my face to hers and touched my lips softly to hers.

"Hmm...!" I felt her sigh.

Immediately, I felt her melting into my arms. Her slim and taut body fit perfectly into my arms now. As soon as I touched her lips with mine she began to kiss back. I felt her bite my lower lip gently at first. I reached out with my tongue and brushed her soft lips. She parted her lovely lips readily and I pushed my tongue in her warm, wet mouth. For a first-time kisser Asfi surprised me when she began to gently lick and suck on my tongue.

I could tell she was getting excited by the way she pressed her tight, slim body hard against mine and mashed her soft, pouty lips on mine. She took short, quick breaths and tightened her arms around my neck.

"Mhmm... Mm... Mhmm..." Asfi began to moan a while later as our kiss became more intense.

"Ali! Can you come here for a minute, please?", Suddenly I heard my mom call me from the kitchen.

I tried to leave but Asfi held me tighter than before and seemed to refuse to let me go.

"Asfi, my mom is calling." I told her with urgency in my voice.

"Mm... ok... go!" She said reluctantly and released me from her embrace.

"Stay right here. I'll be right back." I told her and she nodded her head.

I went to the kitchen, spoke with mom and returned to my room a couple of minutes later. I saw Asfi was sitting using my PC now, changing songs. She gave a huge smile as I walked in my room.

"Mom wants me to fetch something from the store. Then later I've got to go out." I explained, as I pulled open my wardrobe and grabbed jeans and a t-shirt.

"So, what now, Bro?" she asked me.

"Now, there are a few things you need to tell me, ok?" I told her. "Sure! Anything you want, Bro!" she said, extremely happy now.

"What do you know about sex?" I asked her bluntly.

"What? I... I mean... what do you mean, Bro?" Asfi stammered, shocked with my directness.

"Well, seeing as you are in this for the physical stuff I just want to know what you know about sex. You need to frank with me, ok?" I told her.

"Yes, Bro. I will. What do I know about sex? Well, I know that a girl and boy are supposed to sleep together and the girl gets pregnant with the baby. Apart from that I have seen people kissing in movies and stuff, so that's how I learnt how to kiss." She replied, with newfound confidence.

Now it was clear to me that she did not have any idea how to fuck. I guess it was up to me to teach her and it seemed like an exciting prospect because Asfi was a quick learner.

"In that case you have much to learn, Asfi." I said, with a crooked smile.

"Is it? Then why don't you teach me, Sir?" she said sultrily and winked at me.

Saying this she looked at me and waited for an answer.

"Yes. I will teach you about sex and much more, Asfi. This is going to be fun!" I told her and we grinned together.

I had a plan forming in my mind and it seemed better and better with each passing second. So I decided to tell her.

"Listen, from now on, you will be ready to do whatever I want, ok?" I reminded her.

"Of course... Whatever you want!" Asfi said and I could see her beaming with happiness then.

"All right. Then tomorrow we're going to go out for lunch. I don't care what excuse you have to come up with but I want you to meet me at that coffee shop, you know, where I hang out with my friends. I think I showed it to you once when I dropped you off to your college a few times." I told her. "Be there at noon. And remember... I hate having to wait for anyone so be on time." I said in a somewhat stern tone.

"Yes. I'll be there, promise!" said Asfi and I pulled her to me.

I wanted to give her a quick hug before she left but she was clearly very desperate because she began to kiss me passionately. She kept on sucking my lips, trying to take mine in hers and sucking on them together. My lips and chin were completely wet in a few seconds. This started getting me excited and my hands slid lower on her back.

As soon as I reached her lower back and felt the curve of her ass begin I was surprised! Her ass cheeks were small but very firm and jutted out behind her noticeably. Her cute, perky ass cheeks fit in my hands perfectly as I gently cupped her bubble butt. I squeezed her cute butt cheeks hard.

"Mmph!" Asfi moaned in surprise in my mouth, never stopping licking my lips.

It was then that I decided that I was going to fuck her ass soon. I knew she was a complete virgin but she was more than eager to learn things from me.

Finally, after about 5 minutes of kissing and fondling her taut ass we moved apart to catch our breath. Just then I heard my mom call me out to me once more.

"Tomorrow afternoon." Asfi said softly into my ear before giving me a quick hug and stepping out of my room.

I watched her perky little buttocks swing enticingly under her fitting salwar suit as she walked out of the door.

(Tuesday 12 PM - 2 PM, November 2006)

Learning About Her Lust At Lunch

I had come home late last night so I slept like a log till well past 11 AM. I woke up to find the weather was cloudy and cold. I took my time in the shower, dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a fitting dark blue short-sleeved shirt. I had plans for lunch with Asfi so I decided to skip breakfast. I walked out of our ground-floor apartment and checked the huge parking lot for Asfi's moped. It was not there so I rolled out my motorcycle and rode fast to the Café Coffee Day (CCD) we were supposed to meet at.

I reached the mall parking a few minutes after 12 and it was almost deserted. I figured most people were at home and recovering from Divali revelries. It was a good thing for me because although this mall was far from home I was still wary of meeting anyone who knew me or my family. If anyone saw us me with a girl, the rumors would spread faster than you can imagine.

I rode to the far end of the parking lot and was surprised to find Asfi already waiting for me. I recognized her slim, curves even through the black-colored loose Niqab she wore. She was sat on her moped and didn't hear me ride up to her side. I surprised her with a loud honk of the horn.

"Hey!" I grinned wide as she turned around with a startled expression. She was scared with the sudden loud noise but breathed a sigh of relief as soon as she saw it was me.

"You scared me!" She screeched at me and punched me playfully on the arm once she recovered. I was still laughing as I parked my bike beside hers and got off.

"Come on, let's go in." I said as I caught her slim, smooth hand in mine in public for the very first time..

Her cute face was hidden behind her Hijab but her beautiful doe-shaped eyes expressed surprise. However, it wasn't long before she relaxed and leaned on me as we walked inside the mall. I could see the stores were open but there were very few people milling about. We walked straight to the CCD and I chose a table booth in the back. It was a half-circle and had comfortable cushioned round seats around it.

"So, what will you have, baby?" I smiled and as I pulled a chair for her.

"Baby? Hmm..." Asfi smiled when she said this and winked before adding, "Whatever you're having, sweetheart."

She reached behind her head and began to un-wrap her Hijab before finally revealing her pretty face. I smiled wider when I noticed that she was wearing dark pink-colored lipstick which made her bow-shaped lips look even more tempting. Her long, straight hair was done in an elaborate bun on the top of her head and she looked lovely and arousing.

An_Indian
An_Indian
428 Followers