Muslim Cuz Asfi Loses Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked on in increasing amazement as Asfi began to undo the long zipper down the front of her Niqab. She peeled off her Niqab to reveal the tight-fitting, pink-colored Kurti she had on. I could make out her small but round and perky tits making the tight fabric stretch over her chest. She had on a pair of sexy, black-colored leggings that highlighted her slim but shapely legs. I peeled my eyes away from the sight and reluctantly made my way over to the counter.

I placed our orders before walking back and taking a seat close to Asfi. We made small talk till our order number was called out, which was pretty quickly. As I returned after placing the order at the counter I noticed we were the only other customers beside another couple who was seated to the front. I walked back to our table and sat closer to Asfi this time. Asfi immediately scooted closer to me and sat as close as she could.

I could feel my cousin's warm leg pressing against mine from the side. Our thighs were touching and she was trying her best not to just wrap her arms around me and pull me in an embrace right there in the café. I smiled and nudged her elbow.

"How you feeling, babe?" I asked looking in her eyes as she kept smiling and staring back at me.

"Never felt better!" Asfi said excitedly in a soft voice as she managed to squeeze even closer to me.

We sat like that without saying a word for a couple of minutes as Asfi slowly put her hand around my arm and began caressing my forearm. Looking at her I knew Asfi had a lot to tell me but I made small talk for a while till our order was prepared.

Once our order was announced I picked up our food from the counter and walked back to the table. We had ordered some sandwiches, donuts and coffee. I again sat beside her and we started to have our lunch.

Once the small talk was over I eventually asked her when she started to feel attracted to me. Asfi seemed relieved that I had brought up the topic and smiled shyly as she began to explain.

Asfi recalled that the first time she started getting attracted to me was shortly after she hit puberty.. She told me how she had a huge crush on me ever since. She confessed that the reason she had insisted I teach her to ride a moped a couple of years ago was because she wanted to find an excuse to touch me and feel me near her.

I remembered that Asfi was very scared when she was learning how to ride. Obviously I had to sit very close behind her so I could also reach the handle easily in case I sensed a mishap. I remembered that Asfi would lean back on me more than was needed but I never imagined the reason to be her attraction.

Asfi also recalled a time when she had seen me naked last year. I didn't even know something like that had happened till she told me. According to Asfi, she had come over to hang out with me in the morning when I was home for a few days during summer. She told me she stepped into my room without knocking because the door was slightly ajar and she figured I was asleep. She said she intended to take a quick peek in and see if I'm still in bed.

However, as soon as she pushed the door wider she immediately caught sight of me standing almost naked in front of the mirror in my room. I must have just finished my shower and was figuring out which clothes to wear when she decided to peek in. She told me she was shocked and embarrassed at first but then couldn't help stare at my bare body from the back.

Asfi confessed that it was the first time in her life she understood what her friends meant when they said they "get wet". She looked away shyly as she told me how she felt hot all over and there was a tingling sensation in her groin. She said she kept looking at me till I had finally put on clothes. It was then that she suddenly became aware of the risks and quietly sneaked away to her room. She told me it was the first time she had become aroused.

Hearing her confess about it in her peculiar way was very arousing. I had started to feel my thick cock stir from slumber in my jeans as she admitted her secret feelings. I was looking at her with a small smile to encourage her. She felt emboldened with each passing minute and began to confess her darkest desires and described her fantasies. She told me she had started to get wet dreams from then on and would always involve me making love to her in different ways in different places. I didn't even notice that we had finished our lunch. We hadn't touched our coffees which had gone cold by now.

"Wow!" I replied when Asfi finally stopped talking. "That's ... that's a big thing, Asfi. I mean, I never realized it all this time. But I really appreciate you telling me this. I know it's a huge deal for you and I respect your feelings, okay?" I said and smiled at her before continuing, "But you do know that our relationship doesn't have a normal future, right?"

"Mmm... yeah, I know." Asfi replied dejectedly and looked down.

I put my thumb under her chin and raised her head till she looked at me.

"That's okay. We might get to do everything you've ever wanted before you get married off to whoever your parents choose, right? So tell me exactly what you want from me." I said excitedly, grabbing her hand and squeezed it to reassure her.

"I want to be with you. I want to spend as much time as I can with you. I want to do things that make you happy. I hope you'll also do things that make me happy. I swear I'll do anything you want." Asfi said in a soft but urgent voice as she looked right in my eyes. "You know I won't tell about us to anyone, right?"

"Yes. I know, baby." I smiled and nodded my head as I replied.

I admit I was quite shocked to know just how serious my younger cousin was to get into a relationship with me. I was already sleeping with my twin sister, my elder sister and one of my elder cousin sisters but I never even dreamt that things would work out with Asfi too. I confess that I'd noticed a change in Asfi since last year.

I guess it was right after the incident she mentioned because she seemed to become flirtatious with me. Innocently, back then I thought that she was growing up and maybe being influenced by her group of friends because we talked with immense respects with our elders, no matter how small the age difference was.

However, it was also the time when I finally noticed that Asfi had grown into a tall, attractive girl. Although she rarely wore makeup and always had her face covered with a Hijab and body hidden behind Abaya, she would dress quite casually when inside the house and would often come to hang out with me in a salwar suit that showed her tall but curvy figure clearly.

"So...?" Asfi asked me and broke my thoughts.

"So..?" I asked back, trying to focus on the present.

"Will you do it? Will you be my... fuck buddy?" Asfi asked boldly which surprised me.

"What!." I asked, pretending to be shocked.

It was then that I finally realized the huge potential that this decision could have. My mind whirred with thoughts and I began to picture us as fuck buddies. I have to admit it was a very exciting and sexy prospect. I shook my head and cleared away all the little nagging doubts from my mind.

"Yes." I said with a grin and put an arm boldly around her slim waist as I pulled her closer, "Yes, I'll be your fuck buddy,, Asfi."

Asfi's face lit up instantly as she grinned excitedly and bit her lower lip, feeling a little shy too.

"Mm..." Asfi moaned softly in surprise as I suddenly leaned in and gave a quick kiss on her soft, pouty lips.

"Ohhh... don't do that here, please. I won't be able to control myself, bro. I'm already so wet." Asfi whispered in my ears desperately.

Hearing this I felt a distinct twitch in my pants as my thick cock began to rise. I reached down discretely with my free hand and adjusted my huge semi-aroused dick to make the bulge in my jeans less noticeable.

Eventually, I let go of her waist and leaned back against the head rest and took a few deep breathes. "I think I can take care of your need right now. How would you like that?"

"What??"Asfi askeded in shock. "Here?!", She said, looking around at the empty café.

"Duh!" I replied sarcastically, "Of course not here. I've got another thing in mind."

"Umm... am I going to lose my virginity right now?" Asfi asked as her eyes widened in surprise.

"No. That's going to be soon but not right now. Now, I'll give you the next best thing." I said and winked at her.

"What do you mean?" Asfi asked as she looked at me sideways. I seemed to have made her curious.

"You'll see. Come on." I said as I got up.

Asfi began to put on her Hijab but I stopped her, "No. Just put your Hijab and Abaya in your handbag. We're not leaving the mall yet."

(Tuesday 2 PM - 5 PM, November 2006)

Making Her Moan at the Movies

Asfi looked at me with raised eyebrow but neatly folded her Hijab and Abaya without further questions. She placed them in her large handbag and stood up, straightening her fitting clothes. She undid the knot on the top of her head and her long, straight dark hair fell down all the way to the twin peaks of her firm, perky ass cheeks. The fitting kurti showed off her petite but shapely figure and I let her walk in front. I followed her to the counter and watched as her small firm ass cheeks wriggled up and down with every step. I could feel my thick cock beginning to get even more aroused. I prayed to keep the hard-on delayed for a few minutes longer. I knew once I started walking the hard-on would automatically become flaccid.

I paid the bill and we left. Without a word Asfi put her arm around mine and walked close with me. I led her to the elevators and we rode to the top floor with a couple of others. As soon as we stepped out of the elevator and into the multiplex cinema Asfi grinned wide.

"Oh my, this is turning into a proper date, bro! Lunch then movie, I like it!" She said and laughed her cheerful laugh.

I was glad to notice that her inhibitions from earlier were gone and she was back to her normal flirty self.

"It's just the start, baby. Let me show you how I do things." I said and winked before grinning wide.

I looked around and was glad to realize I was right in guessing that the movie theaters wouldn't be too crowded at this time of the day today. Asfi excused herself to use the washroom and I bought the tickets in the meantime.

Asfi walked out of the ladies washroom and grinned at me as she came close.

"Let's go. The movie already started 5 minutes ago." I said and we walked quickly to the theater.

The usher checked our tickets and pointed to a smaller door to the side. I thanked him and caught Asfi's hand and entered the door. There was a flight of carpeted stairs leading up. It was completely dark inside, except for small concealed lighting on the floor lighting our way. Asfi instinctively came closer to me and I put an arm around her thin waist as I guided her up the stairs. There was another door that opened up to a small row of 6 plush, reclining seats. Asfi squeezed my arm tightly once when she realized I had bought the VIP tickets for the movie.

I was extremely lucky that day because we seemed to be the only ones in the VIP section for the afternoon screening. I led Asfi to the two seats in the far corner.

You may know that the VIP seats in multiplexes are very soft and comfortable. As soon as we sat on our seats I immediately clicked the button to push back the backrests of our seats all the way down. Asfi smiled at me in the semi-darkness of the theater and I winked at her.

The movie had already started but I was least interested in it. I don't even remember which movie we went for because I was more focused on my hot, cute cousin. Asfi was practically lying down on the reclining seat. She seemed to be immensely comfortable with me and soon had her head resting on my shoulder. I had passed the point of inhibition an hour ago when Asfi was telling me about her darkest fantasies and deepest desires at CCD.

I put my left arm casually around her shoulder and Asfi snuggled up to me. It felt awesome to hold her petite, tall and taut body close to me. My hand rested on her slim curvy hips for a while as I let Asfi enjoy the warmth of my body. Asfi turned her body slightly towards me and now rested her hand on my chest. I could feel her gently caress my chest over my shirt and my cock began to rise again. This time I didn't bother to adjust it and busied myself by caressing her slim hips with my hand.

Her perfume wafted to me and I closed my eyes and took a deep whiff. My rousing cock gave a twitch in my tight jeans when I felt her fingertips sneak in the gap between my shirt buttons on the front.

I held my breath as Asfi continued to rake her fingernails gently over my chest. She reached her hand to my nipple and caressed around it. This was an incredible feeling and I moaned out softly. Asfi seemed to get encouraged by this and she put her hand deeper into my shirt now. When Asfi began kissing my neck softly I felt goose-bumps all over me.

"Hmmm..." I moaned out louder.

Thankfully, the volume was very loud and no one heard me.

My thick, stiffening dick was now straining against my tight jeans. I felt it bulging and struggling within the confines of my pants but I had other plans. I leaned back a little and looked at Asfi. As soon as our eyes met I suddenly caught her behind her neck with my right hand and pulled her face close. Before she could react, I had my lips over hers and was nibbling away at them gently.

"Mmhhmmm..." Asfi moaned long and loud.

She opened her mouth willingly and pushed her tongue out. I let her play with my tongue and we stayed in a tight embrace for a long time.

As we hugged tight and kissed hard, I eventually let my left hand sneak under the slit at the side of her tight kurti. Asfi seemed to be waiting just for this.

"Mmphh!" She groaned softly in my mouth without breaking the kiss.

I let my hand wander over her slim hip and loved the way her warm, soft skin felt. As I slowly moved my hand to her tummy I was not surprised to realize it was flat and firm. Asfi's was now grabbing at my my chest and squeezing in desperation.

I could only imagine how her first time being touched so sensually must make her feel. As my hand made its way back to her hip Asfi turned around completely on her seat and was now lying on her side, facing me.

As Asfi began to rub her perky, tight tits against my side I understood that she was extremely turned on. When she shifted in the seat, my hand came to rest on her lower back. I lifted her Kurti from the back and without breaking our kiss I slid my hand underneath her tight, black-colored leggings.

"Mhh!" We both moaned together.

The moment my hand slid over to her small, firm and bulging ass cheeks I felt a ripple of electricity run along my thick, arousing cock. It rose painfully against the tight jeans. I had to try hand to ignore the throbbing, thick dick in my pants because fondling my cute, younger cousin's petite ass cheeks was incredibly rousing.

"Mmmhhh" Asfi moaned again without breaking our kiss when my hand gently slid lower and I grabbed her entire butt cheek in my palm.

Her ass fit perfectly in my hand and I began to squeeze it gently. When I realized that Asfi's moans increased as I played with her buttocks I became even more excited. Asfi shifted up a little so I could grab her ass cheeks without having to stretch my arms all the way around her back.

"Oohhh... bro, I'm so wet!" Asfi gasped and whispered desperately in my ear before suddenly smashing her soft, wet lips on mine.

I figured she finally broke the kiss after 10 minutes. I could feel her spit on my lips cooling off in the air conditioned air of the theater. I looked at her in the dim glare of the theater screen and saw her lovely, cupid-bow lips were glistening with my saliva. She was biting her lower lip and looking at me with sultry half-closed eyes. I could now feel her body get warmer in my arm.

I reluctantly let go off her firm little ass cheeks and instead caught her hip and turned her around to face the screen in front. Asfi now sat with her back against my side. She turned her head and buried her face in my neck. I could feel her warm, fast breath brushing against my skin. My thick dick was desperate to come out of my tight jeans but I chose to ignore it again. I gently caught her hands in mine and nudged them away from her tummy. At this, she suddenly reached back over her head and grabbed my long hair. She pulled my face closer to hers and I felt her biting softly on my sensitive neck.

It was incredible exciting to feel and fondle my young, horny cousin!

I tried to ignore the mounting strain in my crotch from my thick, aroused cock as I slipped my hands under her top and felt her warm, flat tummy. I caressed Asfi's firm, smooth tummy softly for a while and felt her breathing get faster. I slid my hands slowly up over her taut tummy and reached her firm small breasts. She immediately pushed her chest out. So I knew she was extremely desperate to feel my touch on her lovely, little tits for the first time.

I decided to tease her first so I started to caress the bottom of her soft bra cups. I traced the perfect circle of her young, perky tits before caressing them very softly. I was not surprised but very excited to notice her nipples were hard like small buttons. Though they were little, they were so stiff that I felt them over her clothes.

"Mm... Mm... Mmm..." Asfi moaned softly, with her voice muffled in the crook of my neck.

In the meanwhile, Asfi's nibbles on my neck had turned into gentle sucking and desperate bites which had started to get me extremely turned on.

I decided I had teased her enough and immediately moved my hands back to her tummy. I slid both hands inside her legging from the front. First, my fingertips caressed her smooth, warm groin and she parted her long, slim legs for me. I pulled at the waistband of her tight leggings with my right hand so I could push my left hand deeper down her warm, clean-shaven crotch. As soon as my left hand found her panty's waistline I pulled out my right hand and slid it over to her chest.

I slid my left hand under the waistband of her panties and my right hand brushed over her perky tits lightly from over her clothes. Asfi immediately pulled the already deep neck-line of her kurti even lower. I could make out the lovely small but perky mounds of her B-cup boobs in the dim light coming from the screen in front. I managed to squeeze my throbbing cock with my elbow before I slid my right hand slowly between her youthful boobs. I began to caress her slight cleavage with my right hand and pushed my left hand deeper down her panties.

"Ooohh.. Don't tease me anymore, please!" I heard Asfi whimper softly in my ear before she rolled her head back into the crook of my neck and bit me quite hard in her extremely aroused state.

I could feel her bite marks sting a little and her spit cool and dry off on my neck as she lay back on me, breathing harder now.

My left hand now rested just above the small mound of her clean-shaven virgin pussy. I felt Asfi hold her breath when I slid my hand lower and finally touched the top of her lovely pussy with the tips of my fingers.

"Wow! You are really wet!" I exclaimed softly as soon as I felt my fingertips get soaked in her warm, pussy juice.

I was shocked to find her crotch was slick with her juices and my fingers were now completely wet.

"I told you, bro." Asfi managed to whisper in my ear before turning her head away again.

She sat up straighter on her seat so I could reach her pussy easier.

"Mmm.." I grinned in approval, "Now you just relax and let me do my thing, okay?." I whispered in her ear and felt her nod her head in response.