Muslim Cuz Asfi Loses Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately felt her light, petite body begin to shiver and then jerk as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Her fingernails dug hard into my bare back and I felt her limbs tighten around me even more.

Asfi's intense orgasm made her virgin pussy contract tighter around my thick, throbbing cock. This instantly made me feel closer to climax. I felt my balls tighten even more and my cock began to jerk and throb even more. I thrust it in and out gently within the tight confines of my lovely younger cousin's cunt.

"I'm gonna cum too, babe." I managed to groan and tried to pull out my cock but panicked when I felt her legs wrapped even more tightly around my hips.

Even with her own orgasm still making her body jerk, Asfi pushed my cock as deep as it could go and held on tight to me, waiting for my orgasm.

I could not do anything as I felt my cum rush through my cock and spurt out in thick, hot streams deep within my cute cousin's virgin cunt.

"Aaah... Fuck! Aaahhhhhh!" I cursed and groaned quite loudly as the waves of an intense orgasm hit me.

My extremely exhilarating climax made shiver now. My body jerked with every spasm of my orgasm. My eyes were clenched shut and all I could hear were our moans mixing in the silent soft breeze of the cold winter night.

As the throes of orgasms finally subsided enough, Asfi eventually moved her head away from my chest and lay back spent on the bed sheet. I still lay over her and propped my body on my elbows.

"What did you do, Asfi?!" I asked in shock.

"What, bro?" Asfi mumbled without opening her eyes but caressed my scratched back with her soft palms gently.

"You didn't let me pull out!" I whispered fiercely, seriously worried about getting her pregnant.

I had always used the "pull-out' method successfully every single time with others and it had worked perfectly every time. Apart from my aunts and older sister and cousin (who were all on the Pill) I never came inside anyone else. So I was obviously shocked and panicking about the consequences of what just happened.

"I have a few I-Pills bro, so relax." Asfi mumbled and smiled this time as my face lit up with a grin.

"You naughty girl!" I said in a mocked shocked tone and she giggled at this.

Asfi caressed my face lovingly as I caught my breath after an intense orgasm. A few minutes later, my cock became flaccid and slipped out of her tight but slick pussy, Asfi immediately reached over for the small box of tissues. She pulled out a couple of tissues and placed them over her cunt. She pulled out another bunch of tissues and sat up straight. I leaned back and sat on my feet with my legs folded under me. Asfi lovingly wiped the mix of my cum, her juices and her virginity blood from the thick shaft of my cock. It had been one of the most intense orgasms of my life because I had been waiting for the whole day for this.

Asfi talked as she wiped my cock. She told me how she never imagined an orgasm could be so intense. She said that she had felt her pussy get wetter within the first minute of my cock entering her virgin cunt lips. I figured the thick head of my cock was aligned to rub against her G-spot which made her orgasm so soon.

Once we cleaned up and our bodies cooled down we instantly felt the chill in the air. Without wasting time we both put on our clothes and snuggled up under the blanket this time. I sat with my back resting against the corner of the walls again and had my legs crossed. Asfi sat on my lap with her back resting against me this time. She was so light that I barely felt her on my thighs.

We lit up and shared a smoke as she told me how her first sexual experience turned out to be better than she had ever dreamed off. I remember she mentioned wishing that she could spend a whole day with me, or even a week. I instantly suggested we could go to one of the many motels that littered the highways going from our city. Asfi instantly perked up at the idea and we planned our day-trip to a motel for the coming week. Our Divali vacations were for a month so we had sufficient time but we were both desperate to make more memories and discover each other sexually.

I remember the time clearly when I spent the entire day with my cute, younger Muslim cousin at a motel. We experimented a lot and soon discovered a few kinks about each other.

But, that's a story for another time.

Feel free to comment and let me know what you liked about the first sexual encounter between me and my sexy, younger Muslim cousin so I can share even more such memories.