Muslim Cuz Asfi Loses Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my left hand till it was hovering just over her wet, warm pussy and gently cupped it.

"Shhh!" Asfi hissed sharply at this and I pushed down my palm harder.

I felt my entire palm get slick and wet with her cunt juice. This was when Asfi jerked her ass up and pushed her pussy desperately against my hand. I put the heel of my palm just above her pussy and spread my long fingers.

I started to gently run the tips of my fingers over her slick pussy and spread her tight, wet cunt lips gently apart. Asfi was breathing harder as the tip of my middle finger made first contact with her clit.

"Oohh!" Asfi moaned soft and long.

Her clit was surprisingly prominent. I didn't even have to spread her pussy lips too much and I found her hard clit against the tip of my finger. I let my finger gently brush it.

"Mmmhhh!" She moaned out quite loudly.

I immediately froze in place and scanned around quickly. I was relieved to find that no one had heard her long, soft moan of pleasure.

I moved my right hand and gently cupped her small, perky tit. I started to brush my thumb over her large, tight nipple and felt her body shiver a little with increasing excitement.

"Mmhh!" Asfi whimpered once as my finger pressed down on her lovely, wet clit.

I knew she was really enjoying the way I was playing with her virgin cunt by the way her body seemed to shiver every time my finger brushed against her slick clit. So I continued to do just that.

"Mmhh... Mmhh... Mmhhh...!" Asfi's whimpering turned into moans and she caught my hair in a tighter grip.

As I started to rub her clit faster, Asfi's moaning also increased in volume. I was afraid someone might hear her so I nudged her till she opened her head and looked at me.

"Wha... Mmpph!" Asfi started to ask but I cut her off with a sudden and passionate kiss.

I quickly placed my lips over her open mouth and her moans subsided as she licked and bit on my lips instead. As my fingers brushed against her slick clit Asfi also began to jerk her hips up and down on her seat in rhythm.

"Mm... Mm... Mm... Mmhh... Mmhh... Mmhh..." She moaned into my mouth and ser hips began to jerk faster.

A few minutes later, I felt her grip become painfully tight on my hair and she started to suck my lower lip hard. I cupped her left breast gently in my palm and brushed my thumb over her small, hard nipple. My other hand was busy flicking her slick clit faster and faster.

"Mmm... Mmm... Mhmm... Mhmm... Mmhmm... Mmhhmmm!" She started to moan quite loud still as her entire body seemed to start shivering.

After a couple of minutes, I realized she was going to orgasm and I pressed her tiny clit hard with my fingertip. Immediately, Asfi jerked hard once hard and stiffened her slim body.

"Mmpphh! Mmmmm... Mmmhhmm... mmpphhh!" Asfi's loud moans of intense pleasure were muffled with my passionate, wet kiss as she climaxed for the first time in her life.

"Mmph!" My cry of pain was also muffled when Asfi bit down hard on my lower lips in her extremely ecstasy as streams of her hot, sticky virgin juices began to drip out on to my hand.

My entire left hand was soaked immediately with my cousin's first orgasm.

Asfi' kept biting and sucking my lower lip hard as soon as the first wave of her first-ever orgasm hit her. I pulled my right hand away from her lovely, taut tits and held her around her slim waist from the back to stop her body from shaking uncontrollably. I smashed my lips hard against her and managed to silence her loud moans considerably.

"Mmm... Mmm... Hmmm... Hhmm..." Asfi's moans had become softer as her first orgasm slowly ceased.

I reluctantly removed my left hand from her soaking, wet cunt and allowed her to finally calm down. I looked around once to make sure no one had noticed us as Asfi lay back exhausted on me. I watched her chest rise and fall with her long and deep breaths and her eyes closed tightly.

My cock was now completely stiff.

It was an extremely arousing experience for me to finger my horny, younger cousin's clit and making her orgasm for the first time in the cinema. I had to take several long breaths before I somehow managed to make it flaccid enough to become unnoticeable.

Asfi began to breathe normally in a few minutes and shifted to sit straight on her seat. She looked at me and smiled wide through half-closed eyes, as if still in the after-throes of her life's first orgasm. I smiled back and winked at her.

"That was so fucking amazing, bro!" Asfi exclaimed as she sat the right way on her seat and looked at me.

"I know, right?" I replied smugly.

"I never imagined having an orgasm would be such an awesome experience, bro." Asfi said, with a wider smile this time. "I can't wait to do it now." She winked as she said the last part.

"Don't worry. It's going to be sooner than you know." I said mysteriously.

"Really? How soon, bro?" Asfi caught my arm and asked with mounting excitement and curiosity.

"How about tonight?" I asked.

"Wow! Do you mean it?" Asfi replied with even more excitement.

"Of course." I said.

"Tonight... but where?" Asfi said, suddenly became serious. "You know I can't stay out of home for the night, bro." She said dejectedly.

"I know. You won't have to leave home. And no, I'm not talking about your room, it's too risky." I said when I saw her raise an eyebrow in question.

"You can easily go to your terrace at night, right?" I said and finally revealed the place.

"Oh God! I never thought about it. That's a great place, bro. It's just been built so no one comes up there at all. Wow! That's a great idea!" Asfi said happily and I could see the excitement in her doe-shaped eyes.

I looked at my watch. It had been just under an hour since we came in for the movie. I was least interested in watching the movie and had gotten what we came for. I decided to skip the movie and Asfi also agreed and told me she had to prepare for tonight.

Asfi decided to wear her Hijab and Abaya in the movie hall. She stood up and stepped in front of me. The rest of the theater below us was almost completely deserted and the usher was also not at his place near the exit doors below.

The bright light from the movie screen marked her lovely petite silhouette. I watched her perky tits in profile and the way her small but round ass cheeks jutted our noticeably from her back. I waited till she bent down and began to take out her Hijab and Abaya from her handbag.

"Oh!" Asfi exclaimed suddenly, "Don't be naughty now..." She teased when I suddenly reached out and placed a hand gently on her sweet, tight buttocks.

I stood up and stepped behind her in the dark, theater balcony before I slipped an arm around her lovely, slim waist. Her tall, lithe body fitted easily in my arm and I pulled her close so her firm butt cheeks were pressed against my crotch.

"Mmmhhmmm..." Asfi moaned in approval when she felt my thick, semi-erect cock poke her cute, tight ass. "I can't wait to get that in me, bro." She whispered before she turned her head around and kissed me hard on the lips.

I felt her tongue snake in and push against mine for an instant before she let go. I let go of her and took a step back so she could put on her Abaya and Hijab. It was pretty dark but Asfi managed to wear her outer attire easily and stood ready to leave. We shared a long, tight hug before through the door and out of the VIP section.

As we walked hand-in-hand to the parking lot I told Asfi to meet me around midnight on her terrace. Being the winter season I knew everyone at home would be fast asleep long before that. It was with an incredibly exhilarating feeling that I rode off to meet up with my friends.

(Wednesday, 12 AM - 2 AM, November, 2006)

Losing Her Virginity on a Lovely Winter Night

I spent the rest of the day hanging out and smoking up with friends and reached home well past 10. I had dinner alone as everyone from my family was getting ready for bed at the time. After I dinner I locked myself in my room and began to roll a couple of Joints for later tonight. I had bought a pack of cigarettes and some dope on my way home.

Around 10 minutes before 12 in the night I stepped out of my family's ground floor apartment quietly. I was wearing thick black-colored sweatpants with a thick black hoodie. I carefully put the pack of cigarettes with the Joints and a lighter in my pocket along with a few breath mints.

The night was quite bright with a winter's half-moon illuminating everything. I felt a cold wind blow and swirl around in my hood. I walked out into the huge parking lot our entire extended family shared and looked around at all three buildings. I could only see lights on in a few windows but Asfi's apartment was completely dark. I figured her folks were also asleep by now. I looked all the way up to the terrace to see Asfi outlined in the half-moon night. I immediately became more excited. Still, I walked carefully towards her building. Her family lived in the apartment on the top floor of the third building. It was recently renovated to extend the terrace area on the roof top.

I quickly glanced around one last time before entering her building's open staircase. It was lit with a string of small light bulbs on the ceiling that went all the way up to the newly-constructed terrace. I remember I had a huge, excited grin on my face as I made my way quickly but quiet all the way to the third floor. The flight of stairs leading from Asfi's top-floor apartment to the rooftop was bare and had no banister to hold. It was littered with debris and I made my way carefully to the small door leading to the terrace. It was usually latched shut from within but I noticed it was slightly ajar. I pushed the sheet-iron door slowly till it was open half-way and easily slipped through the small gap. Once I stepped out on to the rooftop I made sure to close the door and latched it carefully from outside.

I looked around at the immense terrace. It was at least 60 feet wide and 40 long. There was an elevated water-tank being built from concrete on the rear end of the terrace opposite the door. The water tank's bottom was around 10 feet off of the terrace floor and supported by four thick cement columns at each corner. The tank itself was around 10 feet by 10 feet and had a height of 10 feet too. The water tank was unfinished so the side walls were only 3 feet tall at the time. There was a small bamboo ladder propped up against the side of the tank.

I breathed in the cold air deeply and looked up at the crystal clear sky tonight. Although it was quite foggy during the day, the sky was completely clear and you could see the half-moon shiningly quite sharply right overhead. I smiled to myself when I realized this was a perfect night to make things memorable.

I looked around to see Asfi waving at me from within the water tank. Her tall, petite silhouette was hard to miss as I made my way through the bags of cement and mounds of sand that littered most of the terrace floor and climbed up the ladder swiftly before vaulting over the short wall. I smiled at Asfi as she waited for me. She looked very cute in a pair of grey Pajama bottoms and a matching grey hoodie.

Without a word she took a step closer and hugged me tight. I felt her lithe, warm body crushing against me as she held me in a long, tight embrace. I gently wrapped my arms around her slim waist and lifted her off her feet in my excitement.

"Bro!" Asfi threw her head back and giggled softly as her feet left the ground.

She was even lighter than I had imagined and it felt good to hold on to her slim, hard body tightly. My lovely cousin then pushed her face closer to mine and put her soft, warm lips against mine.

"Mmhhmm.." We both moaned with satisfaction together at the loving, sensual kiss.

We shared a short but sensual kiss before she broke away and gestured behind her.

"What do you think bro?" She asked with an expectant smile.

"This is awesome! You've thought of everything, babe." I said with genuine pleasure when I noticed the bed sheet spread on the ground in the far corner and the thick blanket folded neatly to the side.

There was even a small stuffed pillow propped against the corner. I also saw a bottle of water and a pack of tissues beside the bed sheet and smiled wide as I followed her. I removed my shoes, as did Asfi, before stepping directly on to the cool, dark bed sheet.

Asfi caught my hand and made me sit with my back resting on the pillow propped up in the corner of the water tank. I sat with my legs stretched out in front and looked up at her. I was wondering where she was going to sit but Asfi immediately went down on her knees and spread my legs a little. I understood right away and readily spread my legs wider.

Asfi smiled before turning around to face away from me and sitting between my legs. I smiled with growing excitement and felt my cock twitch a little as she rested her back against my chest and spread the soft, light blanket over our legs.

I put an arm around her softly curved waist and pulled her closer to me before giving a quick kiss at the back of her neck.

"Shhh... Oh, bro." Asfi hissed softly and I felt her shiver once before she moaned with lust.

I was getting very excited just with her petite and warm body rested against mine. My young cock was threatening me with blue balls from having being denied a release ever since our date in the afternoon. It made me want to start fucking her right away.

However, I realized that Asfi's first time needs to be very special. I wanted her to remember it as one of the loveliest and most memorable moments of her life. I managed to control myself after the short kiss and decided to stick to the plan and take things slow.

"How are you feeling, Asfi?" I whispered in her ear in a serious tone.

"Mmm... nervous... but excited too." I heard my cute younger cousin sister reply in a timid tone as she grabbed my arms with her hands and wrapped them tighter around her slim waist under the blanket.

"It's ok to feel nervous when it's your first time, babe. So we'll take it slow, step by step, ok?" I said.

Asfi nodded and snuggled closer me in the cold chilly night. I pulled out my cell phone from the sweatpants pocket and put on my playlist. I kept the volume very low. It was just enough for us to hear music within the water tank. Next, I took out the pack of cigarettes and the lighter from the other pocket. Asfi immediately turned herself sideways to look at the pack of cigarettes and then looked expectantly at me.

"What?" I asked, failing to understand her.

"Umm... nothing, bro." Asfi said hesitantly.

"Uh... you don't mind me smoking, do you?" I asked, wondering whether this was something she just found out about me and disliked.

"No... It's your choice, bro. I'm totally cool with that." Asfi quickly reassured me.

"So what was that look for?" I asked.

"Can I try?... if you don't mind." Asfi replied in a soft voice.

"Oh..." I said, genuinely surprised at her, "Okay. I mean, it's bad for your health and all and I really don't want you to make it a habit, baby." I explained.

"I promise I'll do it only with you. I have a few girls in my group who smoke. They always offer me but I've never smoked. I don't mind trying it with you though." Asfi explained as she moved to sit sideways between my legs.

"Well, okay." I said and shrugged before reaching out for the packet.

I was careful to take out one cigarette for her while I took out one of the small joints for me.

"Do you know how to light it?" I asked her.

"No. But I know how to smoke it. I've tried a Sheesha at a friend's place. Her brother had one so we sneaked it once we were alone at her home." My cousin surprised me with this.

It was just that she never looked like the type of girl to who'd smoke, but then again, she had confessed her desire for a sexual relationship with me, so who was I to question it. I understood that Asfi was afraid to get caught breaking any of the numerous strict rules and etiquettes followed in our ultra-conservative Muslim family. I knew that there was a rebellious streak in a few of my family, including me, which made us break these rules and bold enough to form taboo, physical relationships.

I shook my head in amazement at Asfi's all-new excited, experimental nature before lighting it for her. I passed her the lit cigarette and watched as she caught it like an expert smoker between her forefinger and middle finger. She lifted it to her lovely bow-shaped lips before taking a deep drag. I saw her eyes get wider as she held the smoke in and slowly let it out. She half-closed her eyes as the first drag of tobacco hit her. I remembered the sensation clearly from my first smoke. I smiled as I saw her look at me and raise an eyebrow in question.

"Nothing, I was just looking at you." I said and shook my head before lighting the small Joint.

I inhaled deeply and held the acrid, bitter smoke in. I closed my eyes and let the wave of dopamine from the joints I'd smoked up with friends in the evening continue again. The warmth was almost instant. I also felt the familiar tingling sensation as it spread from my head to my torso and to the ends of my fingers and toes. I held the first puff for as long as I could before letting out the smoke slowly through my nostrils. The weather was clear with a swift wind blowing frequently. I opened my eyes to catch Asfi looking at me and biting on her lower lip in a flirty way. I was already feeling high and smiled wide at her because the moment felt extremely relaxed.

Asfi sat on her knees between my legs. She faced me and we smoked in silence for the first few minutes. The slow trance track was having its desired effect on me and I felt my sight get hazy while my other senses were heightened. I could clearly hear the sounds of the rare car or bike that passed the street in front of our huge compound. I remember the way the cold wind brushed against my warm cheeks and my ears felt hot. I took another puff and blew it out while staring at the crystalline shine of the innumerable stars that could be seen on the crisp winter night. The moon was right overhead but failed to dissipate much of the starlight.

I lowered my eyes and looked at Asfi. Her cigarette was half over that means she liked her first smoke. Well, good for her, I figured. When Asfi moved I shifted to one side. She now sat to my left and we shared the pillow to rest our backs against the corner of the tank's walls. We were flicking the ash on the ground around so the wind was blowing it away eventually. As Asfi finished her cigarette she had a perculiar smile on her face.

She looked at me questioningly holding the butt of her cigarette. I took it from her and reached up. I flicked it hard over the tank wall and hoped it would land outside the huge compound wall which bordered the building from the back. My head was buzzing by the time I finished my Joint. I managed to stand up slowly. I looked around at the immense array of streetlights lined far away to the south of my home and took in the dark chilly surroundings.

I took a deep breath and stared hard at the beautiful nightscape so I could grave the image in my mind. I really wanted to remember the moment that I took my cute, younger cousin sister's virginity.

A minute or so later, I sat back down and Asfi snuggled closer to me. She caught my left arm and put it around her shoulder. I wrapped it around her and pulled her close. Her warm, slight body snuggled even closer and she wrapped the blanket tightly around us.

The smoke had made us warm and comfortable and the chilly air around was feeling colder than it actually was. I began rubbing her firm, thin arm over her hoodie to keep her warm.

"Mmm... that feels good, bro." Asfi sighed and said, "You know what else would make me feel warm? Your hands caressing my skin." She added and shifted away a little.