Muslim Cuz Asfi Loses Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next thing I know Asfi started lowering the zipper down the front of her gray hoodie.

"Wow!" I exclaimed softly with excitement.

I expected to see her wearing a Tee-shirt or Pajama top but was shocked to see her sweet, bare chest underneath. I winked at her and smiled wide as I reached out with my right hand.

"Oh!" Asfi exclaimed softly and shivered when she felt my cold fingertips touch her warm cleavage.

I immediately put my fist to my mouth and blew hard on it before touching the now-warm hand on her chest.

"Hmm..." Asfi sighed with satisfaction this time and pushed her perky, naked chest against me.

"Oh, bro... you've made so, so wet again!" Asfi moaned softly.

The trance tracks kept playing softly on my cell phone and got me buzzing hard. My mind was now focused completely on the lovely sensations I was experiencing at that moment. I decided to tease her a little.

So, I caressed her wide cleavage instead and ignored her lovely, round breasts as I ran my hand up and down her bare chest. I was glad that she was not wearing a bra underneath the hoodie. I continued running my fingertips lower till I reached the half-undone zipper of her hoodie. I began to lower the zipper till it reached the end and deftly unlocked it.

As soon as I opened her hoodie Asfi immediately turned around and shifted under the blanket till she sat on my thighs with her knees on each side. I smiled at her eagerness and felt her hands trying to unzip my hoodie too. I helped her with the zipper and she soon had my hoodie off completely. She threw it behind her on the bed sheet and looked down at me with half-closed eyes, clenching her jaws and staring over my firm, chest and muscled shoulders. My fair skin shone bright against the dark blanket in the moon light as Asfi ran her fingers gingerly over my bare, ripped chest.

I sat upright and held her soft, curvy, naked waist in my arms. Asfi looked deep in my eyes and wrapped her slim, bare arms around my neck. She closed her eyes and leaned slowly towards me. I caressed her warm, thin waist before my hands moved up and behind to her lower back. I put my palms on her back and let her feel my chest as our lips met.

"Mmmm..." Asfi let out a long, satisfied moan as we kissed.

Asfi began the kiss by gently pecking at my lips. My hands were now moving up and I raked my fingertips over her upper back. Asfi's kisses began to get harder and longer as my hands moved to her shoulders.

Then, she broke our kiss and hurriedly pulled her arms from around my neck and put them straight overhead. I immediately slipped off her hoodie and our lips met hungrily once again.

"Mpph!" Asfi's moans were muffled in my mouth.

As soon as her hoodie was off I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. As my bare chest met with her firm tits Asfi moaned again started to kiss harder. She began to grind her lovely little boobs against my chest while her crotch rubbed against my semi-erect cock below.

The feeling of her small, round tits and taut, bare tummy against mine was heavenly. I showed my appreciation and eagerness by slowly moving my fingertips down to her lower back and rested it there. Asfi lifted her crotch a little and leaned on me so my hands could slip under her Pajama bottoms easily. I obliged and my hands slowly crept under her waistband. The elastic waistband gave way easily and I slipped in both hands in for another surprise.

"Mmhmm!" I moaned louder while kissing her and I was surprised that Asfi wasn't wearing underwear too!

This is when it actually dawned on me that Asfi was serious about losing her virginity tonight. Although she had confessed a lot of things but seeing her take such efforts to make this time sexy and memorable inspired and excited me even more now.

I was grinning within as I slid my hands gently over her small but firm ass cheeks. They were a perfect fit for my palms and I held them and squeezed them gently for a couple of minutes. Asfi's kissing had grown more intense now. She had begun sucking and nibbling at my lower lip. She started rocking back and forth a little when I squeezed her cute butt cheeks gently.

I realized that her ass was sensitive and playing with it aroused her. Soon my hands slipped lower, pulling the waistband of her Pajama bottom along with them. Asfi immediately squeezed her knees together so I could easily slip her Pajama till her knees without breaking the kiss. Soon enough, she reluctantly let go of my lips and broke the kiss. She leaned back and lifted her cute little butt off my thighs so that I could strip her Pajama bottoms too. I took the opportunity to get on my knees and faced her.

I held the blanket around her with my arms as Asfi stripped off her Pajamas to get completely naked. As soon as she had her clothes off Asfi grabbed at the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down. She managed to slip them off till my knees. I was stoned and extremely excited but managed to stand, still holding the soft, dark blanket around us so Asfi could strip off my pants. Asfi was sitting down on the bed sheet in front of me as she peeled off my sweatpants. I stepped out of them and watched Asfi stop suddenly while rolling them.

I heard her squeeze the pockets and heard the crinkle of plastic wrappers.

"Are the condoms inside, bro?" Asfi whispered to me.

"Ummm... condoms... I didn't bring any condoms." I admitted hesitantly, and started to explain how I didn't like wearing them before she saved me the effort with, "That's ok, because I don't want you to wear one."

I grinned at this and was about to sit down when Asfi caught my thighs and signaled for me to keep standing. I still had my underwear on so Asfi moved and knelt closer to me. I watched as she gingerly put her fingers under the waistband and began peeling them off. It took a bit of struggle on her part when she reached my crotch because my semi-erect thick cock made it hard to slip my underwear lower. Asfi pushed down hard and exclaimed as she sat back.

"Wow!" Asfi said.

Her mouth was wide open in shock as she stared at my thick, stiffening circumcised cock in the bright moon light. It swayed a little as the blood rushed to its large, bulbous head.

"Do you think it'll fit in me, bro?" Asfi asked in half-amazement and half-apprehension as she looked at me and back at my throbbing, thickening dick.

"Of course, babe. I'll make sure it does." I said and grinned, pleased to have made an impression. "Go on, touch it. It's yours for tonight." I added, encouraging her as she sat in shock, seemingly scared to move towards it.

Asfi quickly stripped down my underwear to my ankles. She waited for me to step out of them and get completely nude, just like her.

I looked on as my lovely young cousin sister gingerly reached out the brushed her fingertips against my raging, thick dick head. My cock immediately responded with a few distinct throbs that made it bob up and down.

"See? He likes you!" I teased her.

Asfi giggled at my lame joke but seemed to find more confidence as she wrapped her right hand around it.

"Aaahh... How does it feel, babe?" I asked as I enjoyed the feel of her warm, little hand on my thick cock in the chilly wind.

"Thick and tempting, bro." Asfi replied in the same teasing tone and began to caress my cock gently.

"Hmmm... I moaned in appreciation at this, "Use your other hand to play with my balls, sweetheart." I added, "But be gentle, they're very sensitive, okay?"

"As you wish, bro." Asfi said with an eager smile on her lovely lips.

I stood straighter, holding the blanket like a cloak around us as my younger cousin began to feel and touch my huge, throbbing cock. It was her first experience with a penis and she was amazed and very curious. She would gently squeeze it and brush her thumb against the bulbous head as she stroked my cock slowly. She then started to caress my clean-shaven ball-sack gently. My scrotum was shriveled because of the cold and my balls felt even more sensitive than usual.

The awesome feeling of her warm, soft hands on my throbbing, hard cock and balls was getting me extremely turned on. I could feel my thick dick get even more rigid in her inexperienced yet loving hands. I didn't want to blow my load so soon so I gently put a hand on hers and stopped her.

Asfi looked up at me enquiringly, obviously wondering if she had done something wrong. I smiled and shook my head reassuringly at her,

"That was great. It was getting too good for me so I stopped you." I explained.

Asfi's smile returned as she nodded her head in relief. I knelt down and let go of the blanket. Asfi instinctively came close to me and held me, trying to dispel the cold creeping in. I held her tight and turned around, still kneeling. Asfi complied immediately and I pushed her back down gently. I took the pillow propped against the corner of the walls and put it under her head. I looked deep in her eyes as I sat back on my haunches and without breaking eye contact I reached behind me. I caught the blanket and used it as a cape to cover us.

My stoned mind was focused on a single aim - to pleasure my cute, young cousin sister as much as I could.

I set to the task with mounting excitement and leaned over her with my elbows resting on her sides on the bed sheet. Asfi held my face in her hands and looked with intense passion at me. Her half-closed eyes and hard breathing showed how excited and nervous she was. I had no plans to go straight to penetration so I smiled to make her feel comfortable and gently laid my weight on her. Asfi bit her lip and wrapped her thin arms tightly around my torso as soon as she felt my chest rest against her small but firm tits. I could feel her nipples were hard as diamonds, as she was turned on intensely on that cold night.

"Mmhhmm..." Asfi moaned when I leaned down and started kissing her.

I started by pecking softly on her lovely, bow-shaped lips. I moved down to her cheeks and made my way to her ears. Asfi's hands her busy caressing and feeling my back and sides. She would often reach down and grab my ass to squeeze it. I guessed she liked my butt the same way I found her cute, perky ass sexy.

"Mmm..." Asfi moaned when I began to nibble at her ear.

I licked her soft earlobe. I caught it gently between my lips and pulled on it slowly.

"Ohhh..." Asfi moaned louder when my tongue brushed against the back of her ears.

I realized this was one of her erogenous spots. Asfi's soft moans were extremely arousing in the silent, cold night.

I made my way back to her lips and began kissing her once again. I parted her sexy lips with mine and snaked in my tongue. Asfi lost no time in catching my tongue between her lips. Before I knew it my cute cousin was hungrily sucking on my tongue. I could tell she felt my thick, hard cock twitch between her slim, firm thighs. I shifted my weight to my knees when Asfi spread her legs and tried to wrap them around my hips. I slipped my hands down and caught her slim, taut waist easily within my fingers.

"Mmh!" I heard Asfi groan in frustration when I broke off her sloppy, wet kiss as gently as I could.

I kissed her once on her pointy cute chin which made her smile once again.

She watched me through lusty eyes as I started kissing her long, thin neck. She pulled her head back and let me kiss her all the way down her throat. I retraced my kissed with a long lick up the front of her neck, which made her shiver noticeably.

"Oo..." I heard her moan softly.

Asfi moved her hands from my back and now pushed her fingers deep in my long hair. She began to caress my scalp at the back of my head with her fingers which sent another surge of dopamine through my brain.

"Ummmm..." I moaned long and low and closed my eyes as I kissed my way down to her bare, perky breasts.

As my lips reached the middle of her wide cleavage my hands caressed their way up from her taut, slim hips to her underarms. When I had my hands to the sides of her chest I slowly brought them together till I reached the sides of her small but firm and round tits. I could see their shape clearly in the moon light as the blanket had slipped from my back.

I was too high and Asfi was too horny to notice the cold anymore. The intense heat of our bodies seemed to suffice in the closed confines of the under-construction concrete water tank.

"Sshhhh..." Asfi exclaimed and hissed as she felt my thumbs brush against her tiny, sensitive nipples.

I gently cupped my hands around her cute little tits and they too fit comfortably in my palms. I grinned wide at this and took a quick look at her. Asfi had her head back and her eyes were closed as she readied herself to feel sensations she had never imagined before.

"Aahh... broo..." Asfi moaned in pleasure and called out my name softly as soon as she felt my wet, cold lips over her right nipple.

I took the small, firm nipple between my lips and squeezed hard. Asfi's grip on my hair tightened for a second.

I began to lick her tiny nipple with just the tip of my tongue and held it between my soft lips. Asfi pushed her chest up in my face and raised her back, trying to push my face deeper into her lovely, little tits. I obliged immediately by opening my mouth as wide as I could and slowly sucking in.

"Oh... Mmm..." Asfi gasped and moaned as my warm, wet mouth enveloped her tight tit.

I amazed myself I took my cute cousin's little tit completely in my mouth. I rolled my tongue all over it and felt her getting intensely horny by the way her body writhed against mine.

"Sshh... Oohh... Mm..." Asfi was hissing and moaning when I did the same with her left tit.

I was gently squeezing her right tit as I sucked her other tit. My cock was throbbing by now. I knew I had to give it release soon so I finally stopped sucking and playing with her tits and looked at her. Asfi opened her eyes slowly to check why I had stopped. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I smiled at her.

"Are you ready?", I asked, raising myself on my hands.

"Ohhh... I've been leaking like a river from a long time, bro." Asfi replied with a nervous giggle and seemed to sober up a little.

"Good." I said as I winked at her, "That'll make things a lot easier for both of us, babe."

I gave her a quick kiss on her lips before I sat back straight. I looked down at my cute cousin as her lithe body lay in anticipation for her first fuck. I looked straight in her eyes and smile softly as I discretely stroked my cock. The blanket was long forgotten now and it lay behind me near her feet. I took a couple of deep breaths before shifting closer to her.

I knelt and leaned over her, resting my weight on my left elbow. I kept stroking my throbbing, thick dick with my right hand. Asfi put her hands on my cheeks and began to kiss my face when I rubbed the thick head of my cock against her pussy.

"Oh!" Asfi exclaimed softly at this, "Mhmmm..." But then her moans told me she was excited with apprehension before she finally lost her virginity.

I immediately felt the warm, slick wetness of her juices cover the entire head as I brushed my cock up and down the tiny, clean-shaven slit of her virgin pussy.

I moved my knees closer to her butt and shifted my weight over before I reached down with both hands and grabbed her slim thighs at the same time. Asfi stopped kissing me for a few seconds as I gently parted her firm, thin thighs apart. I bent lower and felt the underside of my thick cock rest against her wet, virgin cunt. I began to rub my cock this way against her slick, wet clit.

"Mmhmm... Aahh..." Asfi immediately began to moan, this time, moving her hands to catch my hair from behind. \

Every time my thick dick head rubbed against her tight, hard clit it made Asfi tighten her grip on my hair. Once I was satisfied that the top half of my cock was sufficiently lubricated with her pre-juices I adjusted my hips and positioned the large head of my thick cock up against the tight slit of her fresh cunt.

"Kiss me." I said ssoftly as I leaned down and rested my elbows on each side of her head.

"Mpph!" Asfi responded by kissing me hard on the mouth.

I immediately felt her bare arms around my neck and she clamped her legs around my hips tight. She raised her hips a little and brushed the head of my throbbing dick with her wet virgin pussy a few times.

I focused on kissing her and taking her mind off of the intense pain that comes with the first penetration. I pushed her lips apart gently with mine before I pried at her tongue. She instantly responded by pushing her tongue in my mouth which I then began sucking gently. I slowly moved my hands under her head and Asfi rested her hands on my arms.

"Aaai!" Asfi almost screamed out in shock as soon as I pushed the thick tip against her tight pussy lips.

I didn't pause as I gradually increased the pressure.

"Aaaarrrghhh!" Asfi cried aloud.

She had stopped kissing back as soon as the huge head of my thick dick entered into her tight, virgin cunt. Her eyes were closed and her face contorted with pain. She clenched her jaws to bear the pain of my thick dick as it tore at her hymen. She moved her head from side to side but didn't push me away. Instead, she tightened her grip around my neck and pulled me closer to her. She hugged me tightly as I rested with the tip of my cock finally in her virgin vagina.

I let her catch her breath for a few seconds before I again began pushing my cock in her narrow pussy.

"Aaahh... Aaah... Aaargghhhh!" Asfi groaned in rhythm to the small yet firm thrusts I gave with my cock.

I felt her virgin pussy contract tightly around the wide girth of my cock's shaft as it slipped in slowly. Asfi finally realized her groans were too loud so she instead buried her face in my chest and began biting me softly to ease her pain.

I was firmly pushing my huge cock deeper and deeper into her extremely tight cunt before I realized that I had succeeded in burying almost half of my long length in her. Asfi refused to move her head from my chest so I continued with my lovemaking.

"Mmhh... Aah... Sshh... Mmm... Bro..." Her moans were soft but more intense now.

Asfi still moaned quite audibly when I pulled out my cock all the way except for the head. She breathed a sigh of relief and I felt her body relax at the same time. Soon she stiffened her body and raised her hips, this time taking an inch of my thick cock in her constrictive cunt.

I noticed her eagerness to go through it despite the intense pain and obliged her with slowly but firmly pushing in another inch of my thick cock deeper in her tight vagina.

"Shit! Shit... Oohh..." Asfi swore a couple of times and groaned hard at this.

I felt her fingernails raking across my back as I gave short firm thrusts and tried to push my cock deeper this time.

"Ohh... oohh.. shh..." Asfi bravely met my every thrust with a soft but painful groan.

She hugged me tighter now, trying her best to take more of my thick dick in her cute cunt.

"Unnhh... Uunngghh... Aaahh... aahh... aaahh!!" Asfi groaned and whimpered in my chest as I shoved my thick dick deeper and deeper.

Finally, when her pussy got too tight for my cock I stopped thrusting. I moved a bit and discovered my young cousin had bravely taken in over half the length of my thick, huge dick. I figured this was all she could take and began pulling out and thrusting in again gently and firmly. I stopped my thrust as soon as it reached almost halfway and then took my cock out till only the thick head rested in her tight cunt. The mix of her cunt-juice and blood was slick enough for my cock now to go inside and come out easier.

"Aaahh! Aaaah! Aaah! Aaah! Ooohhh, bro!" Asfi was moaning with each thrust of my cock in her before she groaned my name loudly.