All Comments on 'Muslim Dykes Of Ottawa'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and good for you. Be yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You are a big reason people make fun of Canadians.

Please. Not a "Canadian" - obviously an immigrant with some sort of major chip on the shoulder. Just stop writing please, this stuff is just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For a life changing event, it's a bit short......

Your stories aren't improving.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Really?

The evidence is strong you employ these stories at least as backhanded insults to certain groups or even religious groups; they are not respectful to either from the writing. At best (with regards to the rest), this is a rushed story with little real development and shows little interest in quality writing for reader's enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typical Shit

Your stories are all the same and you need to stop wasting your time and everyone else's. The only good thing I like about your stories is the comments people post telling you how bad you suck as a writer and how they, along with myself, beg you to just stop writing all together.

You are a big reason people make fun of Canadians.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS