Muslim Soccer Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were, they stripped and showered.

They were drying themselves off when Coach Regina walked in.

Regina feigned embarrassment as she admired the two girls' ripe, still slightly wet bodies. As the two girls hurriedly wrapped towels around themselves, she apologized, "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought everyone was gone, and I just came in to shut off the lights." She felt her pussy tingle as she admired the two teens' perfect young bodies. Their big tits, still firm at their young age. Their firm asses, made for fucking. These two girls had bodies made to please, and soon they'd be doing just that.

"We don't shower and dress until all the other girls are done," Khadra said, furious that the first person other than her best friend to see her naked was a creepy, lesbian grandma.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," Regina apologized, but she didn't leave. She added, "but there's nothing wrong with the female body, even a naked one. I've seen hundreds of naked teammates over the years."

"Please, just leave," Khadra said, trembling with shame and anger.

"Yes, of course," Regina said. But admiring their big tits. she pointed out, "You girls both have big tits. It's important for you to wear top quality sports bras."

Khadra gasped.

Firdosa enjoyed the compliment, and figured she'd flirt with her coach a bit more. She cupped them over her towel, "They do bounce around a lot."

"Yes, they do," Regina agreed, wishing she could just pull that towel off and cup those large, dark, ripe tits.

"I don't see you leaving yet," Khadra pointed out, recognising the predatory look of lust in the coach's eyes.

"I'm just trying to be helpful," Regina replied unapologetically. "Khadra, you need to understand your entire body, especially any aspects of it that can help or hinder your athletic performance. So I'm explaining that both of you have large tits, which can negatively impact your ability to compete on the soccer field."

"I think we'll be fine," Khadra said dismissively, concealing her tits even better by crossing her arms over her towel.

"I'd appreciate any help you'd care to give me," Firdosa said.

"Then would you mind if I examined your tits for a moment or two?" Regina asked, seizing the opening and approaching the two teens.

"Sure, why not? We're all women here," Firdosa shrugged, not at all alarmed, or even aware of her coach's intentions, which were patently obvious to Khadra.

"Firdosa, this isn't your mother, she's just our coach," Khadra stressed, stunned that her friend would deliberately allow herself to be seen naked... by anyone... especially by an obvious lesbian. Back home, men and women were often jailed for any sort of homosexual activity!

Firdosa finally noticed her friend's concern, but enjoying the coach's attention and considering it harmless, as it felt it was oddly a little liberating, she dropped her towel to the tiled floor and her hands to her sides.

"Firdosa!" Khadra gasped.

"Yes, like I said, they're so big and firm," Regina said, openly admiring the teen's tits.

"Cover yourself up! "Khadra stressed, this going too far, even for the free-spirited Firdosa.

Regina stepped in front of Firdosa, and noticing her hard nipples, reached out and cupped them.

"What are you doing?" Khadra gasped again.

"I'm appraising her tits, to help me decide which sports bra will best support her," Regina explained as clinically as possible. "These ones are quite heavy and of course soccer requires constant running, so she'll need a high impact one."

"Tell me about it," Firdosa said, a little surprised the coach was feeling her up, and also a little confused by how it made her body... and especially her vagina... tingle.

"In many ways, they're a perfect pair of tits," Regina said, hefting the large, heavy boobs in her hands.

"Thanks," Firdosa said, flattered by the compliment, and oddly enjoying the pleasurable sensations of being touched... even though in her home country she could get arrested for allowing this intimacy to happen.

"I'll give you a couple of options to buy," Regina said, removing her hands from Firdosa's big tits, and quickly turning to Khadra, twitching her arms out of the way, and cupping her tits through her towel.

"What are you doing now?" Khadra demanded, shoving the coach's hands away in shock.

"Gathering the information to help make sure you too will have the right bra," Regina said, dropping her hands back to her sides, not at all fazed by the rejection... she'd received just as much initial rejection during many of her conquests as a cop... but in the end she always prevailed, and she would this time too... although with Khadra likely not as quickly.

"You just molested me," Khadra accused.

"She didn't," Firdosa disagreed, defending her coach.

"I'm sorry if I offended you," Regina said, playing guilty and misunderstood, to earn Firdosa's sympathy, "I was just trying to help. Assessments like this were quite common back when I was playing."

"Things have changed," Khadra said tersely.

"Again, I'm sorry," Regina said, feigning feeling guilty.

"It's okay, Coach," Firdosa said. "We know you're only trying to help."

"Which is all I was doing," Regina said, playing the totally innocent card like a pro. "Please turn off the lights when you leave."

"We always do," Khadra snapped, wanting this woman gone, and pissed that her friend was siding with the creep.

Regina left, smiling to herself at the small gains she'd just made. Obviously Firdosa would be her first target... and she'd be an easy one.

Firdosa now accepted that Coach Regina was likely a lesbian, and was obsessed with her, which she figured she could parley into being a consistent starter this season.

Once she was gone, Khadra snorted, "Can you believe the nerve of that woman?"

"It's no big deal," Firdosa said, as she opened her locker to extract her abaya and khimar.

"No big deal?" Khadra asked incredulously. "The first person ever to see me naked is an old lesbian!"

"First, I myself have seen you naked many times."

"You don't count."

"And you're pretty damn hot," Firdosa teased.

"That goes without saying," Khadra shook her head, her friend never taking anything seriously.

"So if I was a lesbian, I'd be all over you," Firdosa continued.

"You aren't a lesbian?" Khadra teased back.

"I plead the Fifth. I believe that's a thing in this country."

"I'm still not fond of being felt up by a lesbian coach."

"I am. We can use her lust to make sure we get to start in all the games," Firdosa said, draping her abaya over her tight body.

"You forgot your bra and panties," Khadra said, as she put on her bra.

"Nope, I gotta let the assets air out," Firdosa smiled.

"You're such a slut," Khadra teased.

"Not yet, but I hope to be," Firdosa said, thinking of Mike, the football quarterback, who she fantasized about every night.

"You're a lost cause."

"Yep."

.....

The next day was game day. Firdosa started and Khadra didn't, although she did play part of the time.

They lost the game 6-1, although the lone point was Firdosa scoring her first official goal ever, so she was on a major high after the game.

Regina, being Regina, sent the bus back to the school without the two Muslim girls, who were still changing... her seduction plan well underway.

After seeing the teens naked last night, she'd gone online and pleasured herself while watching lesbian Muslim porn, which she was surprised to discover wasn't as hard to find as she'd assumed it would be... although it was a lot harder than finding Muslim women getting fucked and dominated by white men, which there was lots of. Even the next day, it had her horny as fuck throughout the game.

Actually, the sight of all the girls from both teams running around had her libido pumping on all cylinders.

The two girls came outside, and Regina greeted them with, "Great game, ladies."

"We lost..." Khadra grumbled, hating losing, "...and badly."

"But I scored our goal," Firdosa chirped, still on her adrenaline rush.

"That was amazing," Regina said, pulling the teen in for a hug.

Khadra looked stunned.

Regina quickly let go and said, "Soon we'll be able to hold our own against those girls, but we need better teamwork, which is why next weekend's retreat is so important."

"I don't think I can go," Khadra said, although she hadn't asked.

"We are going," Firdosa insisted.

"Where's the bus?" Khadra asked, not wanting to have this conversation right now, and eager to get away from this creepy coach.

"I sent it off," Regina said.

"Why?" Khadra asked.

"I didn't want them to wait, since I didn't know how long you two would be," Regina answered. "And no worries, I can drive you two home," Regina said, horny as fuck, and hoping for an opportunity to make a move on Firdosa.

"But we were supposed to go home with the team," Khadra objected, finding the excuse very sketchy.

"It's fine," Firdosa said, figuring it was what it was.

"Ready to go?" Regina asked.

"Sure," Firdosa agreed.

"Do we have a choice?" Khadra sighed dramatically... and rhetorically... as she began following her creepy coach to her car.

Both girls got in the back seat, and Regina drove off, asking, "Khadra, what's your address?"

Khadra reluctantly gave it to her.

"You two played really well today," Regina said.

"I barely played at all," Khadra said.

"Sorry, I'll make sure you get more playing time in the next game," Regina said, trying to split the two girls apart a little... a little divide and conquer strategy, knowing Firdosa was the easier one to seduce.

"I appreciated the playing time," Firdosa said.

"You earned it," Regina said, which got Khadra stewing in anger... she was the better player, but Firdosa was sucking up, and was thus being rewarded.

"I can't believe I scored," Firdosa said, still full of excitement from her first goal, and oblivious to her friend's anger.

"You're a natural," Regina said, "and with a lot of hard work, I can make you into a star player."

"I'd love that," Firdosa said.

"Can't you make us all stars then?" Khadra asked sarcastically, although her tone was ignored by the other two.

"Of course I can," Regina said, then added, hinting at her long-term goal, "but it will require your being completely dedicated to the game, and to my expectations."

"I can do that," Firdosa said.

"Great! And maybe we can even have some private workouts to really get you in topnotch shape," Regina added.

"Whatever it takes," Firdosa agreed, more determined than ever to work her ass off to become the best player possible.

"That's the spirit," Regina nodded, knowing this girl would indeed be doing whatever it took, such as eating pussy and getting fucked.

Regina dropped Khadra off, and then asked Firdosa, as she drove the next two blocks, "The sports bra helped?"

Regina had bought two sports bras each for the girls, and she'd given them to them before the game. Khadra was put off by the unwanted gifts, but after Firdosa put one of hers on, so did she. And they had definitely helped.

"Yeah, it really anchored them in place," Firdosa nodded.

"Kept them looking nice and firm too," Regina said. And then added as she slowed down, "You have an amazing pair of tits, Firdosa."

"Thanks," Firdosa said, flattered by the compliment, but also a little nervous.

Regina stopped a few houses away and said, as she slyly unbuckled her belt and turned around to kneel on the front seat and face her prey. "I mean it, your tits are amazing!"

"I should go inside," Firdosa said, seeing the lustful look in her coach's eyes that Khadra had warned her about.

Rain began pouring down on the car as Regina leaned forward and kissed the stunned teen.

Firdosa was stunned to feel her coach's lips on hers... and by how soft they were.

Regina loved the initial resistance, the stunned look in a prey's eyes, and the sweet softness of a woman's lips.

Firdosa didn't move at first, as she struggled to process what was happening. She was being kissed for the first time ever... and by a girl... and by a grandmother-aged lesbian. She didn't kiss back, since she was in a complete daze. This was wrong, and yet it felt very right.

Regina saw the paralyzed shock in the girl's eyes that she knew that would be brief before any protest or resistance began, as she reached a hand under the abaya.

"Coach, stop," Firdosa said, pushing the coach away with both hands, and realizing she had only half the strength of her coach.

"But you want to be a regular starter, don't you?" Coach asked, removing her hands from underneath the abaya, and brought them instead to above the fabric to cup both of the girl's tits firmly, surprised to feel the teen wasn't wearing a bra. She held the teen in place as she once again pressed her lips against the resisting girl's mouth. Regina couldn't explain why, but she always felt such a rush whenever she was overpowering another woman.

Firdosa moaned as she felt her breasts being cupped... the sexual stimulation flooding her entire body confusing her.

"Be a good girl and give in, Firdosa," Regina said, watching amusedly as the teen tried to resist... albeit weakly.

"Please stop, Coach," Firdosa pleaded, although her tone wasn't overly convincing. She felt a little wetness leak out of her pussy, and now she wished she was wearing her bra and panties.

"But you're not even wearing a bra," Regina pointed put, seeing two very hard and pointed nipples poking against the abaya. "So obviously you wanted something like this to happen."

"Nooooooooo," Firdosa said, realizing that her decision to forego underwear had given the coach that idea. She wasn't wrong, per se, but it was a step or two too far; she'd only done it to tease her coach, not invite her to grope her. "I just wanted to let them go free."

"Well, good news, since free they are," Regina said, as she bent down and sucked a nipple through the abaya, "free for me to play with."

"Coach, please," Firdosa protested awkwardly, but with a moan, as the warm breath and sudden sucking of her nipples sent intense pleasure throughout her young, inexperienced body... and although she was pleading for the woman to stop, her voice sounded like she wanted more... her mind and her body at odds with each other.

"You like this, don't you?" Coach said, as she aggressively sucked and squeezed the Muslim's big tits, taking Firdosa's moans as encouragement.

"Noooooo," Firdosa disagreed, but with a moan as her nipples, she was discovering, were super stimulated and were sending waves of confusing pleasure throughout her entire body.

"Don't deny it," Regina said, as she kept manhandling the teen's tits. "Your body doesn't lie."

"This is wrong," Firdosa protested, even though her body was on fire and confusing her.

"But it feels so right," Regina said, going back and forth between both big tits... both hard nipples... excited that her aggressive seduction was turning the virgin teen on.

"Please," Firdosa repeated, her head going light, the pleasure consuming her, even while she kept trying to push the stronger woman off of her.

Regina, knowing when to push the boundaries even further, even as Firdosa let out a loud desperate scream, placed her hand between the teen's legs and rubbed the girl's pussy through the abaya.

"Noooooooo!" Firdosa protested weakly, the humiliation from this molestation and her body's response to it catapulting her thoughts and body into total confusion.

"You're all wet," Regina said, able to feel a little wetness through the abaya, and wondering if the teen also wasn't wearing panties. Reaching her hand beneath the abaya, she confirmed her suspicions... the teen was so wet. "And you're not wearing any panties either," Regina pointed out as she rubbed the teen's pussy. "You really do want to be my little Muslim pet slut, don't you?"

"Noooooooooooooo!" Firdosa protested, still desperately trying to break away from the grip of her dominant aggressor before she mortified herself by having an orgasm!

"Why else would you skip wearing panties?" Regina asked, frantically rubbing the teen's pussy while wondering if she pleasured herself, or was this going to be her first-ever orgasm?

"I don't know," Firdosa said, as feelings she'd never felt before rose inside her.

"Because you want to be my sex slave," Regina declared, as she leaned in and kissed the teen again, this time while rubbing the teen's pussy... knowing she was close to coming.

Firdosa tried to break the kiss, but she was too weak both physically and mentally, and as what was indeed her first ever orgasm continued rising inside her, she finally succumbed to the lecherous advances of her coach and began kissing her back.

For a couple minutes Firdosa, with her eyes closed, forgot who she was kissing, and just allowed the pleasure growing inside her free rein to consume her completely.

Regina loved to really push a new pet, a new submissive, by making her say things she would never say otherwise, so as soon as she broke the kiss she asked, "You're a slut, aren't you?"

"Noooo," Firdosa shook her head, even while she allowed this woman to rub her pussy, to suck on her tits, and to kiss her.

Regina, knowing the imminent orgasm could erupt through the teen at any moment, stopped rubbing her pussy and asked "Are you sure of that answer? Just tell me you're my Muslim slut, and I'll give you pleasure like you've never felt before."

So desperate to feel that pleasure again, and to experience a real orgasm, she realized she'd do anything to go there, which was pretty slutty, so she gave in and declared loudly, "Yes, I'm a Muslim slut for my hot soccer coach!"

"And you'll be my obedient pet slut?" Regina asked, loving the breaking moment of a straight female, and noticing she'd called her hot.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Firdosa agreed mindlessly, as Regina resumed rubbing her pussy, but now only slowly, "I'll do anything, Coach."

"Good girl," Regina smiled, as she resumed rubbing the teen's pussy frantically, knowing it would take only a few more moments to get the teen off.

"Oh yessssss," Firdosa moaned, pleasure consuming her entire being as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to be molested, just as a finger was slid inside her. "Oh yes, Coach."

"You may come, my Muslim sex slave," Regina permitted, as she pumped her finger in and out of the moaning, bewildered teen, just before there was a bang on the door.

Firdosa opened her eyes and turned her head to see her mother standing outside the car, hands on her hips and glaring in at her. "Mom!"

"What's going on in there?" Zala demanded furiously. "Get out of there right now, Firdosa!"

Regina had to think quickly as she backed away and scrambled out of the car as Firdosa quickly did too, her body shaking from being so close to coming, and then that delirious pleasure extinguished in a heartbeat!

"You must be Firdosa's mother," Regina said, walking around the car, the rain having stopped just as they got out of the car.

"What were you doing to my daughter?" Zala challenged, shocked to see this pretty middle-aged woman molesting her daughter, and wishing she'd brought her phone outside so she could call the police.

"I was just helping her to relieve some stress," Regina smiled charmingly, already formulating a plan to wrangle herself out of this predicament. She turned to Firdosa, "Go into your house, Miss. I need to have a private word with your mother."

Firdosa nodded, desperate to escape this calamitous situation.

"I'll deal with you soon," Zala added with an icy glare that would frighten anyone... well... except for Regina.

"Yes, Mother," Firdosa said, hurrying away mortified.