Muslim Soccer Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, but she's gotten us good enough to win this week," Firdosa pointed out, their first win of the season 3-2, and she herself had scored in the second straight game!

"She's unorthodox," Amanda agreed. "But we're getting better."

"I just wish I didn't have to be out here in the middle of the wilderness, instead of home with Mike," the brunette sighed.

"Yep, this is probably the longest you've gone without any dick all year," Amanda teased her.

"Any real dick anyway," the redhead added, all of them more than willing to eat each other's pussies, or to take a strap-on or some other toy in their pussies... so the idea of adding these two Qatari teammates to their lesbian fuck fests was a little intriguing.

"Huh? You mean there's such a thing as an unreal dick?" Firdosa asked, unaware that the gadget inside her was an example of one. "Do you mean an imaginary one?"

"No, a plastic one," the redhead explained. "You stick it inside your pussy and get yourself off with it. Or maybe somebody else does it for you."

"Eeewww! That's disgusting!" Khadra objected.

"You're just jealous," the brunette said.

"Soooo jealous," Amanda agreed, as she started back up the trail. "Later, ladies."

"Bye," Firdosa said.

A moment later when the two of them were alone again, Firdosa said, "Amanda knew my name!"

"So?"

"What do you mean so?" Firdosa asked, having always wanted to fit in better. "So she could be our in."

"In into what?" Khadra asked, Firdosa always seeing the glass half full, while she saw it as halfway... or even mostly... empty.

"Popularity," Firdosa said, brimming with excitement, briefly forgetting (until she resumed the hike) that she had something inside her vagina.

"I'm not sure that brief conversation says you're in," Khadra said sarcastically, "besides, they're all sluts."

"Just because they have boyfriends doesn't make them sluts," Firdosa pointed out.

"And what was that about real and plastic dicks?" Khadra asked. "That didn't even make sense."

"No idea," Firdosa said, as she imagined the possibility of leaving the wallflower world behind. Which is what she lived in, except for playing soccer and that lone party she'd attended last month. Oh yes, and Coach Regina almost getting her off last week! But she would really like a life that included going to parties, flirting with boys and getting drunk... she'd had a couple of drinks at that one party, but it was hardly a wild night.

"It sounded weird," Khadra said.

"You're always so suspicious of new experiences," Firdosa accused.

"I'm just practical," Khadra countered.

"Well, I've practically joined the in group," Firdosa bragged, smiling when she said it.

"Yeah, you're pretty much the Prom Queen," Khadra added, "except instead of a tiara, you get to wear a khimar on your head!" and they both laughed.

The thingy inside Firdosa moved around as she resumed hiking, bringing her constant teasing pleasure, but she soon got used to it, and even began to enjoy it... even as she kept expecting the next surprise buzzing sensation which she wanted again... yet, she also didn't want it again. Since she had literally no control over her body once it switched itself on inside of her.

They all ended up at a viewpoint of the park and were admiring the natural beauty of nature, when the buzzing started up again. Slower this time... but now with a variety of percussive riffs. Luckily Firdosa's hands were gripping the railing at the time, so she could balance herself as the pleasure began spinning inside her.

"Isn't the view beautiful?" Khadra asked as she looked around, even seeing a gentle doe drinking from the river.

"Yes," Firdosa said quickly, before needing to bite her lip to keep from moaning.

"Yes, it's very beautiful," Coach Regina agreed, standing behind the two Muslim girls she planned on becoming her future pets... looking forward to when she'd have one eating her pussy and the other eating her asshole simultaneously.

"Thanks for bringing us here, Coach," Khadra said, thankful for the first time to know the woman. Sure, the team had gotten better, even she had gotten better. The coach did know everything there was to know about the sport, but she just hadn't trusted her... she'd felt her motives were duplicitous. But as she and her teammates all reveled in the awe of Mother Nature, she finally understood what Coach was doing by bringing them all out here... building team comradery through enjoyably shared experiences.

"You're welcome," Regina said, as she secretly pressed a button to speed up the egg.

Firdosa tightened her grip on the railing as the egg sped up inside her... if this kept up much longer, she might come right here with everyone surrounding her! She desperately needed to control her body.

Amanda asked, "Where to next, Coach?"

"Follow the trail on the right, and our campground is about twenty minutes from there," Regina said. "Why don't you lead the girls there?"

"Sure, coach," she agreed. "Let's go, bitches."

"Coach, never give Amanda that kind of power," someone joked.

The coach shut off the egg, not wanting Firdosa to come, just wanting to keep her on the edge all day, and added, although the message was primarily meant for the young Muslim with an egg in her cunt, "Just remember that I'm the one who's really in charge."

"Yes, Coach," the girl acknowledged, and most of the team began hiking again.

"Ready to go?" Khadra asked her friend.

"I just need a minute," Firdosa said, worried that as soon as she started walking her legs might give out again, or the coach could switch the buzzing back on... either of which would have her dropping like a stone again.

"You still look flustered," Khadra said, there being something very odd about Firdosa's behaviour today... and yet it wasn't anything she could blame the coach for this time. She checked, and saw her following the girls down the trail and disappearing from view without so much as a backwards glance.

"Yeah, I'm just getting a bit tired from this hike."

"It has been a long one," Khadra agreed. She too was getting a little tired, and she was quite happy to know they were only twenty minutes away from their campground.

Firdosa tentatively turned and began walking, feeling like her legs were mush, but not badly enough for her to collapse. However she was wobbling a bit, and Khadra joked, "You're walking like my Uncle Abaad when he's drunk."

"Lol," Firdosa laughed, Khadra's uncle being quite the drinker and quite the flirt... he'd twice grabbed her ass, although she'd never told Khadra. Truth be told, she liked the attention, even if the guy was a little... okay, a lot creepy, and not at all good looking. Of course back home a woman would never dare challenge a man's attentions, not even if he raped her. Unlike here in America, where the worst that could happen was the woman ending up looking like a slut and her case being laughed out of court, in Qatar if things went sideways, the woman could easily be imprisoned for licentious conduct while her rapist went free!

"We'd better get going, so we don't lose the group and get lost," Khadra urged.

"Yeah, right," Firdosa agreed, and they resumed hiking. Other than the constant moving around of the egg providing her with constant teasing sensations, it wasn't activated again during the remainder of the hike.

....

By the time they arrived, all the other girls were already set up in their tents, and the two latecomers found an empty one waiting for them to share. Regina had delivered their camping gear in a camper she'd gotten the school division to pay for. As the girls settled in, had dinner and generally socialized, Regina briefly turned the toy on and off a dozen times over the next few hours, enjoying the sight of her prey struggling not to come... as well as her expressions. Around 9:30 while the girls toasted marshmallows over a fire, she whispered in Firdosa's ear, "Come to my camper once everyone is asleep, and I'll finally let you come."

Firdosa slyly nodded an acknowledgement. The whatsit periodically vibrating inside her had driven her wild during the past few hours, and the starting and stopping of the pleasure had churned her insides into a muddled mess.

So... two hours later... once Khadra was snoring... Firdosa snuck out of their tent and tiptoed to the camper, remembering the surreal pleasure she'd enjoyed (in spite of her resistance) in the back seat of Coach's car, and still keyed up from the intense and constant teasing of the pleasure thingy inside her all afternoon and evening.

Firdosa went there determined to demand that Coach take it out of her vagina, and to say she'd had enough of these games! But she didn't just remove it herself, which she knew she could have done many times throughout this roller coaster ride of pleasure and frustration. She felt compelled to obey her coach, just like she always obeyed her parents, and well... everyone... teachers, uncles, etc.

Firdosa quietly knocked on the side of the camper, and Regina let her in.

"Hi slut, are you ready to get that thing out of your wet cunt?" Regina asked, as she pushed the teen backwards against the door as soon as it closed and kissed her a few times.

Firdosa was a complete mess; her thong panties had been literally soaked for hours, her body on pins and needles all day, her pussy burning with desperation, and her head completely muddled from the mental anguish of the insistent toy inside her refusing her any release. So she was in no state even to want to push her coach away when she kissed her. Yes, she was confused... yes, she knew this was wrong... but, it wasn't her mind in control of her actions, but her pussy, and it had a very specific dire need... to come at all costs!

"Kiss me back, slut," Regina ordered, squeezing her prey's ass, as she roughly kissed her. Regina was horny too. A day of watching all those young, ripe, possible pussy munchers hiking, sweating, and then in bikinis baking in the sun near the lake, really had her motor running.

"No," Firdosa said, astonishing both the coach and herself by refusing, shaking her head. In spite of everything, that would be so wrong.

Regina laughed as she squeezed the teen's ass and used her other hand to cup a tit. "Stop playing hard to get. You are a slut. My slut."

"I'm not a slut," Firdosa protested.

"You permitted me to shove a toy in your cunt, then let it marinate in there all day, and just now you snuck into my trailer," Regina pointed out, as she roughly molested her and kissed her.

Firdosa was overwhelmed, and this time she obeyed by kissing back, her original determination to end this relationship terminated without even a glimmer of resistance. She kissed the coach back, knowing it was such a sin to do so, knowing it was so wrong for her first romantic kiss to be with someone almost three times her age... never mind she was also a woman.

Regina loved the lustful obedience of this eager Muslim girl... loved knowing she'd soon be between her legs discovering the joys of worshipping a new God, or Allah, or whatever... who she herself would be standing in for... and she loved also knowing she'd be taking her virginity with a nice, thick, eight-inch strap-on cock she'd brought along for the occasion.

Regina moved her hands and squeezed both firm tits of the girl... scratching her fingertips over the hard nipples that were betraying the bewildered teen.

Firdosa moaned into Coach's mouth as her tits were groped and her nipples grazed... her body on fire more intensely than previously in the Coach's back seat.

Regina asked, "Did you like your gift?"

"What on earth is it?"

"A vibrating egg," Regina said, as she pointed out another one she planned on using on Firdosa's more defiant friend Khadra at some point. "How did it feel?"

"It felt weird," Firdosa answered, as Coach kept molesting her tits over the abaya she'd put on for sleeping in.

"You loved it, didn't you?" Regina asked, manhandling the teen's tits like they were softballs.

"I don't know," Firdosa answered, not wishing to admit how powerfully she'd been driven to the brink of ecstasy so many times today.

"Don't lie to me, slut," Regina rebuked, reaching her hand under the religious garb and directly to a very, very wet pair of panties. "You're absolutely soaked."

"Ooooooooooh," Firdosa moaned, as her pussy was touched by someone who definitely wasn't her present or future husband.

"Why are they so wet?" Regina asked, as she traced the pussy lips with her fat finger.

"Because you shoved this thingy in my vagina," Firdosa pointed out, her head feeling so light and dizzy, as she mentally knew she should fight, but her body was so on fire and in control of her.

"First, you're not seven; you have a pussy or a cunt, and there's no such thing as a thingy," Regina corrected her, tapping her clit just once, making the teen quake against the door. "Second, you could have removed it at any point during the day."

"But you told me not to," Firdosa pointed out.

"So I did. And you'll always obey me, because you're my Muslim slut, aren't you Firdosa?" Regina argued, slowly rubbing the teen's twat, knowing she could make her come within seconds if she wanted to.

"Nooooooo," Firdosa denied even while her body burned. "I'm not a slut!"

"You're my slut," Regina said, "just like your mother is."

"Oh God," Firdosa moaned, so much guilt wracking her body, even while pleasure was consuming her, that she totally missed the accusation of her mother.

"Wrong God," Regina teased, leaning in and kissing the pretty girl again.

Firdosa felt so weak, and yet she now realized she could control her fate. She wasn't anybody's slut. She could just open the door and hop out of the van. She could take this pleasure egg and just throw it wherever in the forest. She could end this. She braced both of her hands and shoved the coach away. "Stop!" she barked.

Regina was surprised, so she fell back a bit before regaining control by wrapping her arms around the girl's waist, picking her up like she was a feather, and carrying her to the bed.

"What are you doing?" Firdosa squealed. She kicked her legs frantically, but to no avail against this strong woman.

"Training you to become the cunt-licking bimbo slut you were born to be," Regina growled as she tossed her onto the bed. "Just like your mother."

This time it registered. "Leave my mother out of this!" Firdosa growled back, suddenly finding some moral strength inside her body and mind.

"What?" Regina said, getting onto the bed. "You were the one that brought her into this."

"You were molesting me," Firdosa accused, trying to push this coach away.

"You loved it," Regina said as she prepared for a potential wresting match. "And then your mom just gave in. Because both of you are sluts born to please, and to serve white and brown women."

"No... we... are... not," Firdosa denied, kicking back just as she felt the buzzing return to her pussy.

"But you are, and your very presence here proves it," Regina said, as the teen moaned, and as she tried to push her off. "You came into this camper pretty much knowing... and even hoping for... what was going to happen."

Firdosa's head was going light again. The pleasure was swarming inside her, and the sad truth was she had known what was going to happen when she came in here... a little part of her was looking forward to it... the pleasure in the back seat of the car a week ago had woken a side of her she didn't know existed... had made her feel like a woman instead of a girl... and she wanted that feeling again... yet she felt so ashamed for wanting that pleasure... from a woman... from her coach.

"You know deep down you want me to turn you into a lesbian," Regina said. "And you're a soccer player, which means you're almost guaranteed to be either a complete cunt munching lesbian, or at the bare minimum, a frequent cunt munching bisexual."

"It does not," Firdosa said, even though she had heard some jokes about all female soccer players being lesbians.

"Actually, it's just the way it is," Regina shrugged... this theory not being 100% true, but it was a least 50% true. She'd had sex with many female teammates in her elite soccer years, and with many opposing players too... and coaches.., and referees... and fans. The world of soccer had provided her with some of her greatest sexual encounters, and it had been at the heart of almost all her lesbian orgies... at least a dozen of them she could recall offhand, and she planned to finish this season with another orgy... knowing with Amanda's help, she could get the entire team on board for it.

"Please make it stop," Firdosa pleaded, her body currently incapable of fighting off this strong woman, since it was too focused on the pleasure swarming through her.

"You want it to stop?" Regina asked.

"Yes, please," Firdosa begged. She either needed it to stop, or she needed it to speed up and...finally!... get her off.

"Or do you want to come?" Regina asked.

"Yes, that! Come, come please!" Firdosa admitted, shame coursing through her, and yet the pleasure overwhelming her.

"Okay," Regina nodded. "I will give you the orgasm you so badly need in that sopping wet, needy cunt, if you'll do just one thing for me."

"Okay, anything," Firdosa said, so desperate to come that she would indeed do anything.

"Eat my cunt," Regina said, and she pulled down her sweats to reveal no panties and a very hairy cunt. She was well aware that many girls and women either shaved, or at least groomed themselves down there, but she preferred to sport the shock value of an extreme bush.

"Please, no," Firdosa responded, as she watched the thick-legged coach spread her legs wide.

"Eat my cunt..." Regina ordered, turning the buzzing down to the lowest possible setting, "...and I'll give you the most intense orgasm you've ever had."

"Isn't there anything else I could do instead?" Firdosa asked, needing to come so badly, and yet really not wanting to do that.

"You could let me fuck your asshole," Regina shrugged, not mentioning she already planned to do that either before the night was over, or sometime next week at the latest.

"What? No!" Firdosa said, that being a worse alternative, even while Regina got up and straddled the bewildered girl, who was unable to remotely think for herself amid this onslaught of pleasure.

"Then eating my cunt it is," Regina said, dropping her hairy cunt onto the pretty girl's face.

"Please noooooooo," Firdosa begged, suddenly completely trapped, with the coach's strong legs restraining her arms and her hairy pussy about an inch above her upturned face.

"Once you've made me come, you get to come," Regina promised, which was one of the few promises she planned to keep.

"This is so wrong," Firdosa protested, as her weakened muscles tried in vain to push her much stronger coach off of her. The egg was barely buzzing anymore, and it wasn't driving her nearly as wild.

"Wrong? Who decides what's right and wrong?" Regina queried.

"Allah," Firdosa answered.

Regina scoffed, "Allah isn't here. The only god... or more accurately, goddess... for you to worship here is me. Now start worshipping, or I'll shove something up your asshole."

Firdosa felt so defeated! This was so wrong, and such a sin, but being sodomized was an entirely different level of sin, and what was being required of her was the lesser of two evils... if only barely.

She raised her head and licked the hairy pussy.

"Good girl," Regina moaned, feeling the teen's tentative tongue on her pussy. "You've been dying to do this ever since you first met me."