Muslim Soccer Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Firdosa denied, that not at all being what she'd wanted, as she awkwardly licked, trying to uncover a path through the abundance of pubic hair.

"Fine, then. But it is what I've been dying for ever since I first laid eyes on you," Regina admitted. "I've always wanted my own Muslim cunt-licking pet."

"But I'm not a lesbian," Firdosa protested, even while she licked her first pussy and was surprised by the strong scent swarming her, and the sweet taste that only came either from a very sweet fruit or from a woman.

"Oh, you're 100% cunt muncher," Regina said, as she enjoyed the slow licking. "You'll be craving cunt from now on. After tonight, you'll do anything to eat cunt." From long experience, Regina was confident that would be true. So many women had already desperately denied they enjoyed eating her the first time, especially when it was under duress, yet they almost all came crawling back, even literally, begging to eat her pussy. Some gave her money. Some let her fuck their daughters. Some served other women or girls just to serve her again. She had an addicting pussy, and she knew it.

Firdosa hated the woman's words, but the more she licked the pussy, having forged a path of sorts through the forest of hair, she couldn't deny that the taste was tantalizing. She hoped it resulted from her long day of temptation and teasing, but she knew that the sweet taste she was sampling had nothing to do with her own desperate lust.

"Oh yeah, you'll be begging to eat my cunt," Regina continued, as she slowly began grinding her pussy on the pretty teen's dark face.

"No I won't," Firdosa denied between her hungry licks, desperate not to allow this woman think she was turned on by her.

"Sure, sure," Regina said. "Remember those words when I let your mom eat my cunt while you watch."

Firdosa still couldn't believe her mother had eaten the coach's pussy, yet it seemed to be true. Was her mother as weak-willed as she was? Firdosa should have been able to resist this older woman easily... no way should she have obeyed her by keeping the egg in her pussy all day... no way should she have snuck out of her tent to creep into the coach's camper. She'd known this was going to happen... well, not eating her pussy, but being molested... and she'd still done it. Why?

"You have a naturally pussy pleasing tongue," Regina encouraged her, as she reached down and pulled the girl's face deep into her wetness... into her pussy bubbling with desire.

Firdosa felt her face plastered against wetness, and she began licking faster, feeling a bit suffocated in this enclosed space, even as the taste got sweeter, and more wetness oozed into her mouth... the scent swarming her with excessive lust.

"Oh yes, eat my cunt, you dumb fucking Muslim bimbo," Regina ordered wickedly, as she began really grinding her pussy on the teen's face, using it to get herself off.

Firdosa hated the name calling, and the way that name calling made her pussy tingle frustrated her even more. But she just kept her tongue extended, while her face was roughly used by her coach.

"Oh yes, oh yes, eat my cunt! Here comes my cum, you cunt-licking Allah-betraying bimbo!" Regina declared, as her orgasm exploded from her, drenching the face of the stunned Muslim teen.

Firdosa couldn't believe how much wetness was coating her face. It was like she'd positioned herself beneath a warm shower. The only difference being how good this tasted... and not just good, but great! She hungrily lapped up as much as she could, no longer even feigning any sort of resistance. She couldn't get enough of this exotic taste! There was so much cum gushing out of the coach's pussy that some of it splashed into her nostrils.

"Good girl," Regina moaned, and she smiled as she felt the teen desperately licking her pussy, just like so many other girls and women before her had done once they received the full flood of her sweet nectar.

For a couple minutes, Firdosa licked and swallowed every drop of cum she could reach, while Regina enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm, and her latest conquest. It was interesting how turning a straight girl into a cunt-hungry slut never got old. Every time was like the first time. Every time made her glow, and to experience a rush of adrenaline... just like scoring a goal in her Olympic soccer days.

Regina climbed off the dazed teen and laid herself on top of her again, manhandling her firm titties underneath the abaya.

"Please, no more," the weakened Firdosa moaned, the unpredictable starting and stopping of the egg, the mental sexual abuse, and her intense humiliation had gotten her completely exhausted. She sorely wanted to come, but she couldn't handle any more.

"What?" Regina said, as she sucked the teen's tits through the abaya. "I promised to get you off, and I always keep my promises."

"I'm just too exhausted," the teen said, which was the truth, even though she was moaning from the hot breath on her tits.

"Your words and your body aren't on the same wavelength," Regina said, as the girl's hard nipples poked through the abaya.

"I need to get out of here," Firdosa said, pushing against the sturdy woman, but without sufficient musculature to budge her at all.

"You'll leave when I'm finished with you," Regina said. "You've been teasing me for weeks."

"I've only known you for two weeks," Firdosa countered, the hot breath on her tits driving her wild.

"True, but you've been teasing me and so many other people much longer than that, by slinking around the mall wearing this tight, slutty attire," Regina accused, her busy mouth going back and forth between both firm, ripe tits.

"This is a religious garment," Firdosa pointed out, having never considered it remotely sexy, and had always kind of resented the requirement for her to wear it all the time.

"And I'm worshipping you through this garment," Regina retorted, leaving big wet spots around both nipples, that would undoubtedly serve as evidence if someone walked in on them. Her DNA was all over it!

"Please..." Firdosa began begging the woman to stop, but then became distracted by a wave of pleasure, when her nipple was sucked into the coach's mouth.

"Please what?" Regina asked, knowing the teen was far too weakened to put up much of a fight... all those hours of sexual teasing and tension had broken down her moral code almost completely.

"Please... just... stop," Firdosa got out, although it took her several long seconds to gasp out the words.

"You really are a slow learner," Regina accused. And then she reached for the remote and accelerated the egg to full blast!

"Oooooooooh," Firdosa moaned loudly, while powerfully intense vibrations ricocheted helter skelter inside her pussy!

"There you go," Regina smiled, knowing the power of the egg.

"This isn't fair," Firdosa whined, the intensity inside weakening her completely.

"Is it fair for you hotties to flaunt your ripe, young bodies at the mall, or all through a game of soccer?" Regina demanded, flicking the egg from running at full blast to a sudden halt, just as the teen was about to erupt!

"Noooohhhhhhhhhh," Firdosa moaned, her entire body quaking from the high intensity pleasure... and then the sudden cessation.

Regina roughly spread her legs and asked, "Ready to come?"

"No, not like this," Firdosa pleaded, even though her body was begging to come, and for the return of the pleasure.

"Like what then?" Regina asked. She next buried her face between the teen's legs and inhaled the smell of the girl's undeniable excitement.

"Like this," Firdosa said, beginning to wiggle away, dying to come, and yet also dying to escape from the trailer.

Regina licked across the teen's silky thong and said, "You even wore slutty underwear for me."

"Noooooo," Firdosa moaned, although she had no idea why she'd chosen to wear a thong on a hiking trip... it wasn't at all practical. She trembled from feeling the tongue on her pussy.

"You're soaking wet," Regina pointed out. "You want this, and you need this," she said, as she sucked the clit through the thin, sheer fabric.

"Oooooooh, myyyyyy," Firdosa trembled like crazy, as the intensity of the coach's mouth on her clit sent shock waves through her entire being.

"You're so horny," Regina said, as she licked the panties... enjoying the teasing, and the teen's inability to make any effective effort to leave. She decided to let her come and to taste her cum, so she dialed the egg back up to its most intense pattern.

Firdosa moaned loudly as the intense pleasure swarmed throughout her entire body. She looked down as her orgasm rose quickly, saw her coach's hair between her legs, and she watched her own wetness oozing into her coach's mouth containing tiny bubbles, before she couldn't hold back any longer and she screamed, forgetting that all her teammates were outside the trailer and not far away, hopefully (but not necessarily) fast asleep, "Fuuuuuuuck!"

Cum gushed out of the teen and flooded Regina's face with so much force that some of it went up her nose.

"Good pet," Regina purred, as she licked up the sweet cum, and smelled its potent aroma as it filled her mouth and nostrils.

Firdosa kept trembling with intense pleasure unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

Regina hopped off the bed, quickly snatched up the strap-on and put it on.

Firdosa ran her fingers weakly over her soaked panties and didn't do much else, since her violent orgasm had usurped any remaining energy from her body.

Regina hopped back onto the bed, flipped the lethargic teen onto all fours, and shoved her cock into her mouth.

Firdosa was stunned to feel the plastic cock appearing in her mouth, but she was too weakened even to attempt to evade it. On top of that, the egg inside her was still buzzing away at full tilt, rendering her into nothing more than a submissive sexual plaything. She couldn't possibly resist this strong woman!

"That's it, slut, get this cock nice and wet for that virgin cunt of yours," Regina said, foreshadowing her intent.

"Nooooo," Firdosa backed away, the cock slipping out of her mouth.

"You fucking little tease!" Regina growled, roughly shoving the cock back inside the teen's mouth and holding her head steady, while she face-fucked her.

Firdosa was terrified! She simply couldn't lose her virginity to a woman! She was also mortified by everything she'd already allowed to happen. She tried to push herself away again, but Regina was too strong, and she was still too weak from her orgasm and from the toy still buzzing wildly inside her pussy.

"You need to accept that I own your cunt, Firdosa," Regina declared, as she roughly face fucked her, amused by the pitifully weak resistance the teen was able to muster.

Firdosa shook her head no, but just barely; Regina's hands were too strong.

"Oh yes, you're my Muslim slut," Regina added. "You're my pet. My slut. My slave!"

Firdosa felt totally humiliated and mortified, yet she was completely helpless... and even worse... still horny.

Regina pulled out, flipped the teen around like she was a rag doll, and before Firdosa even had time to process what was happening, Regina had pulled the teen's thong down and off, and slid her cock easily into the very wet... leaking actually... pussy.

"Nooooooo," Firdosa screamed, trying to push herself away, but the coach's hands, now grasping her hips, were still too strong.

Regina shoved the teen's very wet thong into her mouth and said, "You should be quieter, or all your teammates will know that right now you're behaving like a lesbian cunt-licking, strap-on-cock-taking slut."

Firdosa was mortified. As the coach began slowly fucking her pussy, which, with the egg still inside, was quickly making a second orgasm rise inside her and churning her into a mental mess incapable of thinking straight, or attempting to fight back. She also tasted herself in her panties, and she was surprised by how sweet and tart she tasted.

"Just take it, Firdosa," Regina said, as she slowly fucked her, realizing that in her haste to take her virginity, she hadn't removed the egg . "We both know you love this, and how much you need it."

For some reason, Firdosa didn't spit her thong out of her mouth, but she did shake her head no, even as she was undeniably enjoying the pleasure of the cock inside her.

"Oh yes, you're such a dirty Muslim slut," Regina said, loving the rush of taking a girl's virginity, and knowing this teen would be her slut for the rest of her life.

"Ooooooooh," Firdosa frustratedly and uncontrollably moaned, as pleasure once again began swarming inside her.

"Just let Mommy make you feel good," Regina encouraged her, knowing for certain she'd completely broken and turned the teen. "Let the pleasure consume you."

"Oooooooooooh," Firdosa moaned, her desire to come again rising quickly. She spit her thong out and pleaded desperately, "Please... harder... fuck me harder!"

"You sure, slut?" Regina smiled, always loving the moment of total acceptance.

"Yes, it feels so good," Firdosa said, the humiliation of losing her virginity to a woman now tempered by the intense pleasure the woman was giving her.

"Because you're a slut," Regina said.

"Yes, I'm a slut," Firdosa admitted, anything to get fucked harder.

"My slut?" Regina asked.

"Yes, Coach. I'm your Muslim, cunt-licking, strap-on taking, fucking whore," Firdosa declared, oddly turned on by degrading herself and accepting this truth.

"Good girl," Regina said, beginning to fuck the teen harder, loving the rush of taking a girl's virginity.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my nasty cunt," Firdosa moaned, beginning to bounce back to take more of the dick into her fevered pussy.

"I'm going to fuck Khadra too," Regina said.

"She won't let you," Firdosa moaned.

"Oh, she'll break all right, although likely not as quickly as you did," Regina said, really drilling the teen's pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes," Firdosa moaned, so close.

"Want to come again, slut?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Firdosa moaned, now frantically bouncing back on the big cock.

"Come then, slut," Regina permitted, and watched as seconds later, the teen did just that.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Firdosa screamed into a pillow not to alert her teammates to her sexual debauchery, although it was probably too little, too late.

Regina kept fucking her as she trembled with euphoria, until she pulled out, removed the strap-on, flipped the thoroughly weakened teen over... while she was still coming... and slid herself between the teen's legs and into a tribbing position.

Firdosa had no idea what was going on, until she felt Coach's cunt touching hers. She simply watched as Coach humped her pussy... which felt weird.

"Grind with me, slut," Regina ordered, loving when she came so hard her cunt cum exploded inside another woman's cunt.

"So tired," she moaned, although the rubbing felt pretty good.

"Do it, slut," Regina ordered.

"Okay," Firdosa obeyed weakly, moving her hips listlessly, while Coach humped her.

"Grab my leg for support," Regina instructed as she did the same.

"Okay," the girl mindlessly agreed, no longer even sure what was happening, but still enjoying the tail end of her second orgasm, while new pleasure began growing inside her.

"I'm going to come in your cunt, my sexy slut," Regina said, after a couple minutes of tribbing.

"Huh? How's that even possible?" Firdosa asked, still feeling so weak.

"You'll see," Regina said, as she really rubbed her pussy on the teen's... since she too was close.

"Ohhhhh," Firdosa moaned, now showing more interest, the rubbing beginning to stimulate her.

"Get ready for it," Regina warned just before she erupted, her cunt cum splashing into the teen's pussy and soaking their respective pubic hair.

"Ooooooohhhhh," Firdosa moaned loudly, as she felt the gush of wetness flowing inside her instead of the other way around... it felt so weird!

Both girls collapsed back, as Firdosa felt cum leaking out of her pussy.

Regina laid still, savouring the aftermath of her conquest and orgasm.

A minute later Regina asked, "Do you want to be Khadra's pet, or Khadra to be yours?"

"What?"

"You heard me. Or would you rather I decide?"

"Khadra should be mine," Firdosa quickly responded, the idea kind of hot.

"Good girl," Regina said, having set up straight friends many times. "Now get out of here... unless you want me to fuck your asshole?"

"What? No!" Firdosa objected as she weakly sat up.

"Another time then," Regina smiled, knowing the ass fucking was inevitable.

"I should go," Firdosa said, struggling her way off the bed.

"Here let me take this out," Regina said, having forgotten about the egg. She pulled it out and shoved it into the teen's mouth. "Clean it up."

Firdosa tasted herself, which was weird, but not gross, before she spit it out into Coach's open hand.

"Sleep tight, slut," Regina ordered, as she slapped the teen's ass, already planning Khadra's submission. Soon... very, very soon.

....

As Firdosa collapsed into her bedroll, Khadra awakened, but just barely, and asked blearily, "Did you go somewhere?"

She only had the strength remaining to groan enigmatically in reply: "Yeah, but go back to sleep and ask me about it later, because you'll be going there too... probably tomorrow."

THE END