Muslim Soccer Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you," Zala said, "I'm calling the cops on you."

"No need for that," Regina said as she flashed her badge, which she still carried at all times ever since she'd retired... having used it a few times for small advantages, but never to get out of a sticky situation she was suddenly involved in... until now.

"You're a cop?" Zala asked, shocked.

"For twenty-five years," Regina said, thinking quickly on her feet, like she'd always been able to do, "So either you're going to pay for your daughter's crimes, or I'll be forced to arrest her."

"For what?" Zala asked.

"Theft," Regina improvised.

"What did she steal?" Zala asked, suddenly feeling the situation falling apart around her.

"Sport bras," Regina said, pointing to the back seat, where in her rush, Firdosa had left her bag behind.

"I don't believe you," Zala said, her daughter never having been a thief.

"Then I'll show you," Regina said, reaching into her back seat and removing Firdosa's bag. She pulled out the two sports bras she'd given her, including one still in the package. "See?"

Zala looked. She didn't know what to believe. She definitely hadn't bought those for her daughter.

"So either you get into my back seat and eat my pussy, or I go into your house and arrest your daughter," Regina threatened.

"What!?" Zala asked, shocked by the police officer's outrageous demand.

"I'm horny and I need to get off," Regina said bluntly. "And since you interrupted my interrogation of your daughter, It's obvious that you're the party who must make her restitution."

"You can't be serious!" Zala gasped, shocked by the abrasive woman's outlandish version of jurisprudence.

"I'm completely serious, and I'm losing patience," Regina growled, knowing she had to be aggressive here, since time was of the essence... she couldn't afford to give her newest prey even a moment to think... plus, she was horny, and she figured this would be a most enjoyable solution to this altercation, and something she could use later on to bring Firdosa completely under her sway (literally).

"But I'm a married woman," Zala pointed out.

"You're only eating my cunt, not committing to a relationship or getting yourself pregnant," Regina said crudely. She always used the word 'cunt' whenever she was really horny, or she wanted to make an irrefutable point.

"I'm not a lesbian," Zala continued grasping at straws.

"Who cares?" Regina said, grabbing the Qatari's hand and pulling her towards her back seat. "You're just eating my cunt to protect your daughter."

"There must be another way," Zala said, desperate to protect her daughter. She was well aware that the justice system in this country wouldn't necessarily protect people of colour, especially since she was obviously dealing with a corrupt cop.

"Your daughter already eats my cunt," Regina claimed bluntly.

"Please!" Zala begged. "I can give you money."

"I don't need money, I need a black bitch eating my cunt," Regina said. "Now get into the fucking car."

"Can we at least do it in my garage?" Zala asked, terrified to do this, but even more terrified to do it in a car, where any of her neighbours could walk by and see her.

"Okay, that I'm okay with," Regina agreed magnanimously, closing her door. "Lead the way."

Zala desperately tried to come up with a way of getting out of this as she led the 'cop' to her garage. "Please, there must be something I can do for you."

"Yes, you can eat my cunt," Regina said, remaining focused.

"Isn't there any other way?" Zala asked, entering her garage.

"Well, if you'd rather, you can let me fuck you," Regina offered.

"Excuse me?" Zala asked, surprised even more by this counteroffer.

"I'm sure there are lots of tools in here we could side into that dark pussy of yours," Regina said, examining a wall of them.

"Let's just get this over with," Zala said, completely humiliated, and angry at what she was being forced to do because of her daughter's illegal behavior.

"So is it eating my cunt, or getting fucked?" Regina asked, enjoying the look of complete disgust on the chubby but pretty mom's face. The wife could afford some calorie-burning marathon fuck sessions to help her lose a few pounds.

"I'm going to lick your... you," Zala said, hating that nasty 'C' word.

"Lick my what?" Regina insisted, as she pulled her pants down.

"Your vagina," Zala said, still not believing this was happening.

"No, it's my cunt," Regina corrected her. "Say it; say you want to eat my cunt."

"That's a disgusting word," Zala objected.

"It's an adult word," Regina corrected again, hopping onto the hood of a red Corvette and spreading her legs.

Zala was suddenly staring at a hairy pussy, and even worse, its owner was sitting on her husband's $80,000 sport car.

"Tell me what you want to do to my cunt," Regina ordered, loving the disgust and anger in the mother's eyes... confident it would change when she began eating her pussy... they always did.

"I don't want to eat your..." Zala paused, and then grudgingly finished, "...cunt."

"Then pretend that you do," Regina said, "or else I'll march into your house and either sit on your daughter's face or arrest her and cart her off to jail."

"Fine," Zala said in a bitter tone, "I want to eat your cunt."

"What a lovely offer!" Regina teased, spreading her legs wider.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," Zala muttered, as she got between the Hispanic woman's legs.

"Don't worry, you'll love it," Regina promised, as the angry woman's face approached her wet, hairy pussy.

Zala was surprised by the strong smell as her face came close to another woman's privates for the first time ever.

"Just start licking," Regina said, reaching for the tentative woman's head and pulled it smack into her wetness.

Zala was stunned as her face suddenly arrived deep in the woman's vagina. The strong scent enveloped her nostrils as she opened her mouth, extended her tongue and licked.

Regina smiled to herself as she once again turned a clearly straight woman into a cunt licker. Sure, there was a chance she wouldn't become an addicted cunt-craving slut like almost all the others... but it was unlikely. Once a woman tasted her addicting nectar, she became addicted 99.44% of the time, very much like Marilyn Chambers had become to porn.

Zala was surprised by the taste, that was creamy and not disgusting at all... which made her angry that she liked the taste... even though she refused to acknowledge that.

"You're a natural," Regina encouraged, impressed by the woman's inexperienced tongue.

"Am I done yet?" Zala asked.

"You'll be done when I come all over your face," Regina said, grinding up and down on the woman's face.

"Just come, then," Zala said, needing this sex session to end, since she was beginning to enjoy this task too much, and she couldn't bear that.

"Keep licking, Mommy-slut," Regina taunted, loving to call a new pet names.

Humiliation compounded humiliation as Zala licked and was now being called names... the bitch rubbing her pussy all over her face.

"Oh yes, I think you'll want to eat cunt all the time now," Regina said, as she pulled out her phone from the thin jacket she was wearing and began filming... collecting blackmail evidence to keep Zala from attempting to retaliate.

"Noooooo," Zala wailed in a muffled voice, while as she licked and tried to breathe while her face was plastered against another woman's vagina, which was the most humiliating... and degrading... moment in her life.

"Oh yes, you'll be eating cunt all the time from now on," Regina said, knowing without a doubt that the bland portion of this innocent woman's life was over.

"Ohhh nooooooo," Zala paraphrased herself, praying this sordid activity would end soon... utter humiliation coursing through her, even as she felt a little wetness leak into her panties... which never happened... ever.

"Oh yes, tell me you love my cunt," Regina ordered.

"No," Zala refused.

"Tell me or else," Regina threatened, tilting the woman's face back to look her in the eye, while she slyly pointed her phone to film the declaration.

"I love your cunt," Zala said, feeling her face awash with sin.

"Good girl," Regina said. "Now get me off, so you can taste my cunt cum."

"Please just come," Zala pleaded, and she leaned back in and resumed licking... the sweet taste of wet pussy and hirsute matted pubes tantalizing her taste buds, even though she kept reminding herself how much she hated this woman... and this task... and this sin.

"Pretty soon, my Mommy-slut," Regina said, even though she was older than the Muslim mom.

"Don't call me that," Zala complained between licks.

"But you're a mom, and you're my slut," Regina smirked, before reaching back and guiding the mother's head deeper into her wet pussy.

"Just come already," Zala sighed as she kept licking, by this point completely defeated.

"Eat my cunt, Mommy-slut, eat it like the dirty Muslim bimbo cunt-loving lesbian slut you really are," Regina listed.

"Ooooooh," Zala moaned, confused by why the nasty name calling was making her moan. She wasn't any of those things other than Muslim, which she was proud of, yet her body was responding to the other, more disgusting terms, sending pulses of pleasure into her that she didn't understand, or ordinarily feel.

"That's it slut, eat it, eat my cunt, oh yes, you Muslim Mommy slut, oh yes, fuck, yes, fuuuuuuuck," Regina babbled until she came.

Zala licked up the cum, surprised by the stronger taste when it was cum.

"Lap it all up, my hungry Mommy-slut," Regina said, trembling as she held the Muslim's head firmly against herself.

Zala kept licking, suddenly captivated and addicted to the exotic taste, which was unlike anything she'd ever tasted before.

Regina enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm before pushing the woman's head away and hopping off the expensive sports car. Deciding to reward her new pet and thus pull her deeper into her debt, she pushed the stunned, glossy-faced Muslim against a wall, reached a hand under her abaya and began rubbing her pussy, while she sucked the woman's big tits through the fabric and her bra.

"What are you doing now?" Zala gasped, suddenly being molested in both of her private areas.

"Allowing my new pet to come," Regina explained, and noticing the wet panties, she added, "I see that eating my cunt and signing on as my sex slave got you all wet."

"Noooooooo," Zala denied, even though the claim was impossible to refute, since her body was on fire... which she couldn't ever remember feeling before... since sex with her husband had always been robotic and rare. She sucked his cock a lot and swallowed his cum, since he liked that... but he'd never gone down on her even once, nor had he ever given a thought about her pleasure.

"Oh yes, come, my Muslim slut," Regina said, sucking her nipples as best as she could through the two layers of fabric.

"Oh my," Zala moaned, the double attack driving her wild and making her head light... she tried to push her away, but it was a feeble attempt... her body surrendering completely to the fire inside.

"Oh, yes slut, come," Regina said, as she slid her fingers inside her panties, and two of them inside the heavily breathing woman.

"Ooooooooooooooooh," Zala moaned while she was fingered, her nipples sucked, her breasts cupped, and her body unable to resist any more... and thus seconds later, she was launched into her first ever orgasm... ever... and she swore for only the second time ever, "Fuuuuuck!"

"God, Mommy-slut," Regina purred, as she slowed her fingers inside the coming woman and kept sucking through the abaya.

"Oh," was all Zala could muster, resting her head and body bonelessly against the wall... trembling uncontrollably.

Regina pulled her fingers out, and then stuck them in Zala's mouth.

Zala tasted herself mindlessly, discovering that she too had a uniquely sweet taste.

"Just so you know, I recorded your submission, and your daughter didn't steal anything at all. I bought those sport bras for her as gifts."

"W-w-what?" Zala said, having heard two shocking news flashes, but was struggling to process them, since she was still coming with an intensity she'd never known existed in her body.

"You heard me," Regina said. "Your daughter is a good girl."

"She didn't steal anything?" Zala asked, although the answer was already answered.

"Nope," Regina said.

"You lied to me."

"Yep."

"You bitch!"

"Yep."

"Get out of here."

"Can do. Just remember I have everything you said and did on my phone," Regina said, waving her phone.

"Out!"

"I'll come back when you crave my cunt again, and your daughter tells me you want me... I'm her soccer coach... to get in touch," Regina said, heading out.

"Never," Zala groaned, unable to move, since her orgasm was still coursing through her, like never-ending breakers crashing against a seashore.

"Never say never," Regina quipped, before closing the door behind her.

Zala sighed, and tears rolled down her eyes at being tricked, humiliated, molested and blackmailed... and somehow enjoying it all.

Meanwhile, Firdosa had finished rubbing herself to an orgasm... the one her coach had started but hadn't finished, when her mother had caught her in such a compromising situation.

Both Zala and Firdosa were bewildered by what had happened... by how their very own bodies had betrayed them... Why had it felt so good? Why couldn't' they resist it?

Both mother and daughter knew they had to erase the night from their minds, but both of them cringed away from talking to each other about it, so they didn't, while they fretted about their inability to control themselves.

.....

A few days later.

By this time Regina had fucked Firdosa's mom with a strap-on, had taken her anal virginity and had received her permission to take Firdosa to the camping retreat... the mother willing to agree to anything to taste that pussy again, and to get fucked hard by this dominant Hispanic woman who'd awakened a side of her she didn't know existed.

During this time, Regina had left the two girls alone... deciding to wait until the weekend, although Firdosa had been going through many mixed emotions:

-guilt for allowing the episode in the car to happen

-confusion about how good it had felt

-guilt for how good it had felt

-confusion over her mother's subsequent behaviour... she'd never gotten mad at her... or even said a word about what she'd witnessed... but had only silently handed her the bag containing the sport bras when she came into the house half an hour later... and the next morning had requested her to ask her soccer coach to get in touch

-guilt that her body tingled whenever she saw her coach

-confusion because her vagina got wet and excited whenever she saw her coach

-guilt for having rubbed herself to an orgasm every night since she was molested

-confusion since until she came, she wanted her coach to molest her again

-guilt after she came, for touching herself and for the wicked fantasies that had consumed her

-confusion because Coach Regina was completely ignoring her ever since that wild episode in her car.

All these conflicting emotions continued battling for her attention the next weekend while with a pack on her back... extra clothes, bedroll, stainless steel mess kit... she was out hiking during this weird team builder. It was an afternoon hike through the forest to kick off the retreat, when Coach Regina startled her by suddenly appearing, then reaching a hand down her shorts, inside her panties, and stuffing something inside her vagina. No, not the hocus pocus kind of appearing, her actions were just quick and efficient.

"Oooooooh," Firdosa moaned, astonished by the sudden contact and the deft insertion of something slightly cold inside her most intimate orifice.

"That stays inside that slut cunt of yours until I retrieve it, is that understood, my sexy slut?" Regina ordered.

"Yes, Coach," Firdosa said, guilt, confusion and excitement going to war inside her.

"Good slut," Regina said, striding away just as some other girls came into view.

Firdosa's pussy was instantly tingling, and when she resumed walking, the weird whatsit inside her started moving around, eliciting subtle sensations of pleasure.

"You okay?" Khadra asked, catching up to her and seeing Coach walking away... she still didn't trust her, even though she'd been behaving more like a coach since the shower situation... and Khadra had even gotten more playing time in yesterday's 3-2 win, where she'd earned an assist on Firdosa's second goal of the season.

"Y-y-yeah," Firdosa stammered, feeling her face flush.

"You look really flustered," Khadra said, looking ahead again, and seeing their coach looking back at them.

"I'm fine," Firdosa said through tight lips.

"What did she do?" Khadra asked, having been surprised that for the past week the coach had seemed less like a predator and more like a proper coach. If anything, it had been the opposite from before, since Firdosa had been the one acting weird. She kept insisting that nothing was wrong, but something obviously was. Khadracouldn't figure out what it was... but she was sure that in some hidden fashion, it had something to do with Coach.

Regina pressed the On Button on the remote-control egg, and she watched in amusement as Firdosa flinched to a sudden pulsing inside her pussy. Regina had done this to a few sluts over the years, and it was always entertaining. A lawyer orating during a trial, a teacher addressing her class, or one of her rookie trainees. Shakespeare had written in Macbeth that absolute power corrupts absolutely, which may be true, but he neglected to mention what a hoot wielding that power could be!

"Oooooooooh," Firdosa moaned, her eyes going wide from a sudden burst of vibrations inside her.

"What's wrong?" Khadra asked, turning away from the predatory coach looking back at them and to her friend, who looked like she was suffering some major discomfort.

"Just a cramp," Firdosa lied, as the thingy inside her suddenly started giving her intense waves of pleasure.

"You look like you're in discomfort," Khadra said.

"A little," Firdosa agreed, although truth be told, it was not only very uncomfortable, but also very pleasurable.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Khadra asked, concerned for her friend.

"No, no, no," Firdosa tried to brush it off, as the buzzing suddenly stopped, which she was both thankful for and frustrated about. "I just need to walk it off."

"You sure?"

She wasn't sure at all, as she looked down the trail for her coach, who was no longer within view. "Yeah, let's keep hiking."

"Okay," Khadra said, and they started walking again.

A couple minutes later the buzzing returned for just a few seconds, but this time at a much higher intensity, making Firdosa's legs give out, and as she fell, she moaned, "Oooooooooooh!"

"You okay?" Khadra asked, as she helped her friend back up from the ground.

"Yeah, I'm just clumsy," Firdosa said, the pleasure so sudden and so intense she almost came! She could feel her cheeks burning. "At least I didn't hurt my knees."

"You need to be careful," Khadra said.

"I just tripped on a tree root," Firdosa said.

Amanda, a pretty blonde, and one of the better players, asked, as she and her two companions caught up with them, "You okay, Firdosa?"

"Yeah, I guess this isn't a sidewalk," Firdosa said, surprised that Amanda even knew her name.

"Yeah, the trail isn't all that smooth," Amanda agreed.

"And it's not a soccer field either," a brunette joked.

"This whole camping trip thing is weird," a redhead said.

"Everything Coach does is weird," Khadra pointed out. Maybe she and Firdosa had some allies against the creepy coach!