Muslim Widow Aunt as Sex Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

"Wow!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed, "It was definitely worth waiting for, son." She said, smiling wide as she said this.

"What? You mean you didn't cum since we fucked three days ago?" I asked, impressed.

"Yeah. I wanted to wait because I knew you'd make me cum harder, son." Aunt Sheen said and winked.

She reached out and closed the laptop now. Grabbing a bottle of packaged water from the rear seat Aunty Sheen took long, grateful gulps. Her throat must be terribly dry after having smoked up and then groaned and gasped as she came. I wondered if the amount of cunt-cream she squirted out had dehydrated her. I took the bottle after she finished drinking and took a few gulps too. My throat was definitely dry because I was quite high. After resting for a while on the reclining seat and recovering sufficiently from the intense, squirting orgasm Aunty Sheen opened her eyes and asked if we could pull over for a while because she wanted to stretch her legs. I nodded and started to search for a place I could stop along the large, four-lane highway.

It was after 11 A.M. on the dashboard clock when I spotted a small road-side tea-stall near one of the petrol pumps along the highway side. I signaled before carefully easing on to the shoulder of the highway. I rolled past the tin-shed tea stall and stopped a few meters ahead. I took a few deep breaths to collect myself and pushed my semi-aroused but significantly noticeable cock around in my jeans till the bulge was less visible.

"Want some tea?" I asked, grabbing my wallet from the center console and opening the door of the driver's side.

"Sure." Aunty Sheen said, smiling and already reaching for the pack of Classic Regulars in the center console.

I smiled and nodded before stepping out of the car. As I walked towards the tea stall I noticed there were over ten people standing around and chatting as they sipped tea from small glass tumblers. I knew they were villagers from the nearby hamlet because of the way they were dressed. They stared at me, like villagers tend to when they see a stranger, but smiled and relaxed as I smiled and nodded a greeting to them. I saw them relax and resume their chatter as I stood at the counter and ordered tea. However, the chatter suddenly ceased inexplicable. I grabbed the two small glasses of hot, milky, sweet tea and turned around to a naughty sight.

Aunty Sheen had stepped out of the car and stood leaning against the rear passenger door. Every single villager, the young and the old, were staring openly at my aunt's slutty behavior. The thin strip of fabric over her voluptuous chest barely covered her large, brown, round boobs. The tiny bikini-like blouse and the low-waist Sari exposed her wide, round hips for all to see. Plus, the smoking cigarette she held stylishly between her fingers added to the shock because it was uncommon to see Indian women smoking back then.

I watched the reactions of the men for a few moments before slowly walking past them to the car. I grinned and shook my head at my aunt as I walked closer. I stopped close to her and handed her a glass before leaning sideways on the rear passenger door too. I could feel ten pairs of eyes drilling holes in my back because now I blocked their view of my aunt's slutty form.

Aunty Sheen handed me a cigarette from the pack in her hand and helped me light the cigarette before flinging the pack and lighter carelessly on the front passenger seat through the open door. Sheen aunty straightened up and stood with her plump, protruding ass cheeks pressed against the rear door, barely a foot away from me. As I took the first drag on my cigarette I noticed my mature, Muslim slutty aunt lean back her head to try and look at the crowd of men standing a few meters behind me.

"Son." Aunty Sheen said softly, "Could you step over here, please?" She pointed in front of her.

I shrugged and moved a step away and stood a foot in front of her. I glanced at the crowd of men through my sunglasses without being too obvious. I shook my head in mock amazement when I noticed the way they ogled my whorish, mature aunt who was trying her best to show off her huge, round and brown tits as they poked out of her tiny, tight blouse. Sheen aunty never looked at the group of men gazing at her voluptuous, slutty form. But she casually shifted and shuffled in her place in a way which made her lovely, large boobs and huge, round ass jiggle noticeably.

All this while, my aunt kept sipping the tea and taking drags on the cigarette while chatting as if nothing weird was going on. I nodded and mumbled my response, all the while staring at her deep, dark cleavage which was exposed a foot from me. The end of the sheer Sari which covered her voluptuous chest was now draped across her left arm, revealing every curve of her plump, thick torso. Her smooth, soft, chocolate-brown arms reflected the sunlight and I longed to feel them around my waist.

As the seconds passed, I felt my young, eager dick getting excited once more. Thankfully, it was pressed against my crotch and was not visible to the men near the tea stall, not that anyone noticed me as they kept staring openly at my mature Muslim aunt's slutty behavior.

"Oops!" Aunty exclaimed softly and grinned when she deliberately dropped her half-smoked cigarette on the ground.

Sheen aunty winked at me before turning sideways and bending down to pick her cigarette from the dusty shoulder of the highway. I quickly glanced at the tea stall and was now surprised to see every single man now turned around and staring at my slutty, plump aunt's large brown tits as they threatened to spill out of her tiny, skimpy blouse.

Slut! I thought to myself and grinned at my seemingly-strict aunt's slutty, whorish behavior.

Aunty Sheen stood up slowly, deliberately so as to let the men get a good, long look at her enormous, plump assets. She flicked the ash off and took a long drag on her cigarette before finishing the last of her tea. She kept the small, empty tumbler on the roof of the car and turned around to stand leaning her back once again on the rear door. She crossed her smooth, round arms below her chest and shrugged, making her large, round breasts protrude exaggeratedly now. By the way her tight, skimpy blouse stretched taut I was scared that it would tear with the strain of her heavy, huge hangers.

However, as I reached out to keep my empty tea glass on the car roof and glanced at the attentive crowd of men near the tea stall, I had to suppress a grin at the way the men had started to talk in hushed tones, without taking their eyes off of my aunt. As I stood back in my place, Aunty Sheen suddenly reached out and placed her free hand on my tummy casually, all the while chatting about the trip. I was standing barely a foot away from her and could smell her musky, natural scent clearly even on the open highway.

Once we smoked our cigarettes I grabbed our empty tea glasses from the roof of the car. Aunty Sheen turned around and bent to poke her head into the open front passenger door. Her enormous, round buttocks jutted out enticingly as she pretended to clean the seat of dust. I chuckled softly as I walked towards the tea stall. As I passed the group of men still standing and ogling my mature, Muslim aunt's slutty tease it was hard to suppress a grin. After returning the glasses I quickly walked back and noticed the group of men was now huddled in a whispered but fierce discussion. From what I overheard, it was clear that they were arguing whether Aunty Sheen was a whore I'd rented or if she was just an ultra-modern Indian woman.

I slid into the driver's seat and started the car.

"You put on a show back then, aunty." I commented.

"I know." Aunty Sheen replied and winked.

"They thought you were a whore, you know." I said and smiled before turning to look at the road once again.

"Well, they're not entirely wrong, you know." Sheen aunty said, "I'm like a whore to you, right? I just don't need to get paid." Sheen aunty said and laughed aloud.

I joined in the laughter but shook my head in wonder once more at the heights of vulgarity my seemingly-strict, ultra-conservative Muslim aunt could reach. Aunty Sheen sat with the end of her flimsy Sari covering her voluptuous chest. Her large, brown, mature breasts were popping out of the deep, wide neckline of her bikini-like blouse. My eyes stayed on her juicy, jutting breasts and watched them jiggle softly with the movements of the car for a while before I wrenched my gaze to the road ahead. I had felt my large, young dick twitch once with excitement at the slutty sight of my mature, loose aunt.

Aunty Sheen grabbed the small black pouch from the center console and brought out another thick, long joint. She offered it to me and I eagerly nodded my head. I was still quite high from the last joint but knew I could safely take some more. I cracked open the four windows to let out the thick, grey, pungent smoke. After the first couple of drags on the joint, I felt the wholesome effects of the super-strong weed. My vision was sharper than even and I could smell my aunt's peculiar, musky scent whenever the cloud of smoke whipped away through the rear windows.

I passed the joint back to Aunty Sheen and she grabbed it with her left hand while placing her right hand casually but precisely over my stiffening, semi-aroused dick.

"Aunty..." I moaned softly, relishing the way aunty pumped my young, excited dick from over the jeans.

I kept my eyes on the road even when Aunty Sheen started to unzip my fly. Without being asked, I slid down a little on my seat so my aunt could pull my slowly but steadily arousing cock through the fly.

"Yes..." I whispered in excitement when Aunty Sheen pushed her hand in and grabbed my thickening, large shaft in her warm, soft palm.

Aunty Sheen deftly pulled my young, thick dick out and started to stroke it casually. I relaxed myself and focused on the road, while Sheen aunty kept on brushing her hand up and down my growing, hardening cock. I didn't even look at her whenever she offered me the joint. I would take a small drag and pass the joint back to her. Aunty continued to stroke and caressed my young, horny cock till it was completely erect. I was extremely excited after having made my slutty, wanton aunt orgasm so hard. Aunty knew it very well too. Suddenly, Aunty Sheen bent sideways and put her head on my crotch.

"Aah!" I groaned aloud in pleasure when Aunty Sheen immediately wrapped her thin, moist lips around my engorged, round cock cap.

Sheen aunty started to press my ultra-sensitive circumcised dickhead with her thin, severe lips while her soft, wet tongue played around its roundness. Every lick from her wet tongue sent shivers up and down my spine. I gripped the steering wheel tight and focused hard on the road while Aunty Sheen gave me a sensual blowjob. Aunty Sheen would only pause for a second to take a long drag on the joint before resuming her cock-sucking once more. She started to move her head back and forth in the tight space between my arm and thigh, taking my huge, hard dick into her mouth inch-by-inch.

"Oh, yeah..." I moaned encouragingly as Aunty Sheen paused with half my huge, long dick in her warm, wet mouth.

Sheen aunty was teasing me deliberately and I knew exactly what she was waiting for. I took my left hand off of the steering wheel and grabbed her tight, severe hair-bun before plunging her head down suddenly.

"Mmph..." Aunty Sheen gagged softly when a few more inches of my hard, huge cock slid into her mouth and banged against the back of her throat.

I didn't relent though because I was too excited. I kept on pushing and pulling Aunty Sheen's head up and down over my thick, hard dick till I felt my huge, round dickhead bump again and again against her throat.

"Ack! Aack! Aagh! Aack! Aah! Aack!" Aunty Sheen's gagging noises were audible in the silent car.

I was extremely excited and wanted to find relief quickly. My huge, hard dick strained and stretched taut in her warm, welcoming mouth. Aunty Sheen's feisty sucking always made me crazy. Her thin, wet lips slid tight up and down my slick, saliva-streaked shaft. I had to focus hard on the road now as my excitement grew swiftly. I was sure I'd have an intense orgasm and feared I'd lose control, so I quickly checked the rear view mirror before signaling to the side. As the traffic on the highway was light, I quickly pulled over to the side and stopped the car with the engine still running.

"Ohh..." I groaned as I relaxed and started to push my slutty, horny aunt's head up and down harder on my crotch.

"Ack! Ack! Ack! Acck! Aack! Aagh!" Aunty Sheen's gagging and choking noises became more muffled as more and more of my thick, slick shaft sank into her tight, wet mouth.

"Oh... Oh... Aunty..." I groaned again and again before calling out a warning to her.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen simply moaned long and started to push her head deeper on my crotch.

"Aagh! Aggh! Aagh! Gah!" Sheen aunt's stifled gagging noises made me edge to the cusp of my orgasm.

I let go of her head and gripped the steering wheel tight. A second before my body froze, my eyes clamped shut and my body relaxed as the first spurt of sticky, hot cum shot out of my throbbing, thick dick and landed deep inside my horny, slutty aunt's hungry mouth.

"Ooohh..." I could only groan in intense pleasure as the waves after waves of an intense orgasm gripped me.

"Aagh! Aagh! Mmph! Mhm!" Aunty Sheen's gagging noises were mingled with her choking moans of satisfaction as she hungrily gulped the sticky, white semen eagerly down her throat.

Sheen aunt's struggle to contain the thick spurts of hot semen was noticeable. Aunty Sheen's thin lips pressed tight around my slick, thick shaft. She slowly pulled her head up, thus squeezing out the last, sticky drops of hot, young spunk out of my huge, hard, wet dick. I was breathing hard from the intense orgasm and lay my head on the backrest to catch my breath. Sheen aunty diligently licked and sucked the remaining drops of my young, hot cum out of my smooth, softening dick. After what seemed like an eternity, Aunty Sheen reluctantly let go of my flaccid, wet cock.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned in satisfaction as she sat straighter on her seat, wiping a few stray flecks of sticky, white cum off of her mouth.

"How do you feel now, son?" Aunty asked me, smiling through cum-stained teeth.

"Wow! That was amazing, aunty." I replied, sighing deep with satisfaction.

I sat for a while just like that while aunty grabbed the box of tissues and wiped my saliva-stricken, soft cock carefully. She was always gentle when handling my young, big dick. I watched the road ahead and kept checking the rearview mirror in case a motorist stopped to help thinking that we were having car trouble. Thankfully, aunty quickly cleaned my dick as best as she could with the wet-wipes and pushed it back inside the fly before pulling the zipper close carefully.

"Thanks!" I said, grinning and looking at aunty.

"Aw... You're always welcome, son." Aunty Sheen replied, smiling and caressing my cheek softly.

I took a deep breath and drove the care back on to the highway and joined the traffic. Aunty Sheen straightened her sheer, flimsy Sari and adjusted her tiny, tight blouse to cover as much of her huge, round, brown tits as possible. Without having to be told, Aunty Sheen lit two cigarettes before handing me one and we smoked in satisfied silence while I drove to our destination. I changed lanes and drove at a steady 100 km/hrs.

While she smoked, Aunty Sheen re-packed the bags, placing the black pouch, lighter and cigarette pack back into my backpack on the rear seat. We were excitedly planning the way we're going to do things at the resort and didn't even realize when we reached Tadoba Tiger Sanctuary.

Slutty Aunt Gets Trained as Sex Pet

(1 PM -- 5 PM, Saturday 5th June 2008)

We reached the Royal Tiger Resort a little before 1 P.M. As we filled the reservation forms at the reception desk I casually glanced around. I still remember the way the other guests and the staff were sneaking peeks at my mature aunt's slutty outfit. I knew aunty knew that everyone was ogling her because she took her time to fill in the details, while shaking her enormous, round booty cheeks by shifting from one foot to the other, thus giving everyone around a nice look at her big, bountiful behind. Once we were done, we were led to a spacious villa at the corner of the large, square lawn-cum-garden. There were other similar villas placed around the edge of the lawn, with the reception hall dominating one side.

Aunty Sheen tipped the bell-boy 100-bucks and he left with a big smile on his face, offering aunty to call him at the reception if we needed anything at all.

The villas are made in a rough T-shape, with the living room in the central part, and doors leading to the right and left towards two large bedrooms with attached bathrooms. The villas themselves have a small lawn at the rear and a covered porch runs around the villa. We entered into the huge living room. There are large, wide windows in the large seating area, with a door on either side leading to the two bedrooms.

"Ali, shall we?" Aunty Sheen asked pointedly.

"Oh, yes." I replied and smiled wide with eager excitement because I knew what she was referring to.

Aunty Sheen smiled before lowering her face and bending slowly to kneel on the cool, tiled floor. I watched her large, brown tits jiggle and strain within her skimpy blouse. I had a great view of her deep, dark cleavage as she knelt down at my feet. Aunty put her arms under her voluptuous chest and joined her palms together, in the universal pose for submission and politeness.

"I'm at your service, Sir." Aunty Sheen said softly, without looking up.

"Yes, you are." I said, suddenly feeling my hidden dominant side come alive, "Put everything in the wardrobe and I'll order us lunch." I said in a normal but firm tone.

"As you wish, my lord." Aunty Sheen said.

Despite having seen the sluttiest side of my whore of an aunt from the past two years, I was still amazed at the way Aunty Sheen could instantly lose the pretense of the seemingly-strict, ultra-conservative Muslim widow in a wink and transform into this shameless, sexual woman whenever we were alone. Aunty had already told me how she had had to suppress her nymphomania all these years, living under my uncle's thumb. But now that she had found an outlet and relief in me, Aunty Sheen felt completely comfortable showing her real self.

Aunty Sheen stood up slowly. I grabbed the small, black zipper pouch from my backpack and then let her take our bags. I watched her enormous, round ass cheeks jiggle hard under her sheer, black Sari as she walked with an exaggerated swing to her wide, rounded hips. My slutty aunt knew full well I never missed an opportunity to watch her sway those sexy, super-large buttocks when she walked. I felt a faint stirring in my pants by the time she disappeared into the larger main bedroom on the right.

I walked to the side-table near the TV and grabbed the phone. I placed an order for lunch and asked it to be brought by 2 P.M. After thanking the receptionist I replaced the receiver.

I turned around and walked to the large, four-seat, cream-colored couch that dominated the seating area. There were two matching single sofas on each side, surrounding a low, round, wood-and-glass coffee table. There was a small, round, glass-topped dining table with four wooden chairs near the rear wall. Two large windows at the wall opposite the main door give a clear view of the small, green lawn at the rear of the villa.

Despite being relieved with Aunty Sheen's amazing blowjob in the car on the way to the resort I was still feeling the effects of the two joints I'd had during the drive. So, I decided to forego the joints for now and instead lit a cigarette. I placed the black pouch on the coffee table, grabbed the TV remote and switched it on after plopping down on the large couch. I pulled the ashtray closer and sat watching music videos, all the while planning my next moves.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers