Muslim Widow Aunt's Best Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your knees as wide as you can." I said and my slutty, mature aunty obliged immediately.

She spread her thick knees as wide as she could and I pulled the rope hard till she grunted with pain. Satisfied that it was tight enough, I knelt in the small gap between the bed and the wall and quickly wrapped the other end of the hemp rope on the cross-wise supporting bars underneath Dee's bed. I peeked over the thick mattress to see her watching me with a mix of hunger and admiration.

"Give me your hand." I said and aunty stretched her left arm towards me.

I grabbed the trailing end of the hemp rope tied around her wrist and forearm and pulled it tight, till her thick, smooth arm was drawn taut to the side. I ignored her hissing in pain and tied the end of the rope tightly on another support bar. I climbed on the bed and crossed to the other side. I repeated the same thing with her right leg and arm, stretching them to the side as much as I could before tying them firmly in place to the support bars.

Now, Aunty Sheen was kneeling down on the comfortable bed with her knees more than a couple of feet wide apart, her arms pulled tight to her sides and tied down to make her completely immobile. Her head rested on the soft mattress with her enormous, round, naked ass cheeks jutting out prominently behind her.

I stood and watched her bound, plump, naked form and felt an excited erection swaying down below. I was almost stoned and swayed a little in place now. Aunty had tied her medium-length, wavy, brown-dyed hair in a tight, severe bun on the top of her head and she looked right in my eyes, with a pleading, hungry look on her face.

I felt incredibly empowered as usual and decided to pace myself so we could both enjoy that encounter for a longer time. I stroked my thick, erect dick casually and picked up the pink, plastic vibrator. I made sure aunty could see me switching it on and moving towards the head of the bed, where her huge, round, naked buttocks faced. Almost immediately, I detected the distinct musky scent of her cunt juices and knew she was extremely turned on right then.

"Oohh... Baby..." Aunty moaned long and called out to me when she felt the buzzing tip of the vibrator on her messy cunt.

I was kneeling in the couple of feet of space between her giant, round ass and the headboard. The same amount of space was left at the foot of the bed, where my aunt faced. She squirmed hard but could hardly move as she was tied in a simple but effective position that kept her movements restricted. I ran the tip of her cool, buzzing toy up and down her creamy, smelly cunt. She moaned and groaned in desperation as I teased her for almost 10 minutes. By the end, her mature, chummy pussy leaked a slow but steady streak of pink, watery pre-cum.

"Aah!" Sheen aunty cried out in excitement when I suddenly pushed the thin, vibrating cylinder into her, "Ooh..." She groaned long and low as I kept the toy buried into her for a long time.

She squirmed her thick, round, naked ass but failed to push away far enough to get the maddening, vibrating toy out of her sensitive, creaming cunt.

"Oohh... Mmm.. Hmm..." Aunty started to sniffle with the intense excitement in her chummy, creamy cunt.

I held the vibrating toy in place and gingerly leaned to my right to grab the thick, black penis-shaped dildo. I took the foot-long semi-flexible in my right and immediately remembered how heavy it was. It looked incredibly formidable with the thick, life-like veins carved into its thick shaft. As her pink pre-cum dribbled slowly down her upturned belly I slid the dildo underneath and rubbed it over her juices. I made a mess on her tummy but managed to get the thick, round head of the toy wet enough. Aunty knelt with her head thrust down into the soft mattress and could not see what was going on behind. Sheen aunty was only moaning and groaning with the incredible stimulation from the vibrator buried in her creamy, hot cunt.

I brought the dildo up to her clean-shaven crotch below and simultaneously pulled the vibrator gently out of her. I moved the buzzing tip of the vibrator over to her thick, prominent clit and pressed hard.

"Ooohhh yeaaahhh!" Aunty immediately cried aloud long and low as she suddenly came hard.

I was surprised by the intensity of her orgasm because she almost caught me with her messy, sluggish, pink cunt juices as they squirted out of her chummy, creaming cunt. I was able to move out of the way of her squirting messy juices and they landed on the fancy, cushioned headboard of her daughter's bed. I watched her plump, brown, naked body tremble and shiver as waves after waves of orgasm hit.

After what seemed like a long minute aunty finally finished climaxing. I could hear her labored, muffled cries of ecstasy with her head buried in the thick, soft sheets. I let go of the vibrator and it plopped down on the soft, dark bed sheet below her dribbling, creaming crotch. Her pink, watery cunt juices had soaked through the sheets. I switched the thick, slick dildo to my left hand and slowly pressed it on the opening of her mature, dark, creamy cunt.

"Aah!" Aunty cried out in pain as I shoved the thick, round head of the dildo roughly into her ultra-sensitive, climaxed cunt, "Oohh... Oohh.. Oh... Aahh..." She then started grunting and groaning as I slowly but steadily pushed the huge, dark dildo a couple of feet into her.

I carefully adjusted the dildo and placed it thick, round base on the soft, thick bed. With my right, I reached out, caught the hair bun on top of her head and pulled.

"Ungh!" Sheen aunty grunted hard as her head was suddenly pulled up and consequently her huge, round ass went down, sinking another inch of the huge, thick dildo in her creamy, hot cunt.

I kept a tight hold on her hair and carefully shuffled stepped over the two ropes tying her right arm and leg to stop and kneel in front of her.

I grabbed the base of my thick, extremely erect dick and moved it close to her face.

"Aaa... Mpph!" Aunty opened her small mouth wide with a sound before it was muffled and cut short when I shoved my huge, throbbing thick dick inside, "Mmpph! Mmphh! Mmph!" She continued to moan muffled as I bobbed her head back and forth over my huge, hard cock.

Every time I pulled her head away from my cock, it made her ass go low which then pushed the huge, rubber dildo deeper into her creaming, sensitive pussy. My huge, long dick only sank half-way before it bumped against the back of her throat so I angled her head up and pushed it right down her tight throat.

"Aackk! Aaghh! Gaah!" Aunty choked and coughed through a mouthful of cock but didn't even flinch to move away so I shoved in another inch of my thick, stiff shaft, "Aack! Aacck! Ungh! Aagh! Aagh!" She began to gag and groan at the same time as I began to face-fuck her steadily.

I watched as flecks of her spit dribbled down my shaft to cool on my cum-heavy ball-sack. Her small mouth was stretched painfully wide and her thin lips clung to my huge, hard shaft. Her wet, soft tongue played wonderfully against the ultra-sensitive underside of my young, circumcised dick. This sent me into an ecstatic journey where I closed my eyes, pushed my head back and started to thrust my long, slick dick in and out of my mature, helpless aunt's hungry, wet mouth.

"Aack! Aagh! Ack! Aack! Aagh! Aackk!" Sheen aunt's gagging and choking noises could be heard clearly now.

The dribble of saliva turned into almost a stream as she gagged up more spit and lathered it on to my thick, stiff shaft. I knew the tremendous excitement of face-fucking my mature, Muslim widowed aunt would soon have me near climax so I released her hair bun and instead reached below her with both hands to catch her huge, round, soft, mature breasts. My thumbs and forefingers quickly found her thick, long nipples and I started to pinch them hard.

"Ungh! Aagh! Aagh! Aack! Aack!" Aunty Sheen's cry of pain was muffled but then she continued to grunt and gag as she attempted to suck my huge, long dick deeper into her tiny, wet throat.

My engorged, round dickhead completely choked her throat and I loved the way it clung and pressed around my extra-sensitive cock-cap. I kept on fondling her and fucking her face while the huge, thick rubber dildo pushed in and out of her creamy, climaxing cunt. I felt my ball-sack shrink as I neared orgasm so I intensified my thrusts.

"Aack! Ungh! Uck! Uckk! Uuck!" Sheen aunty started gagging and gasping out really loudly as I mercilessly fucked her small, wet mouth and it brought me closer and closer to orgasm until I could bear it no more.

I crushed her thick, soft breasts in a deathly grip as my body tensed for orgasm. The next moment, my huge, throbbing dick spurted thick, sticky streams of my seed deep within her tiny, tight throat. I was in a fantastic place and could only revel in the intense sensation of the sixth orgasm of the day.

"Hmm... Aahh..." Aunty Sheen gasped for breath and gagged out a mouthful of my hot, sticky cum on to the dark bed sheet below.

I guess my load had become too much for her and she couldn't gulp it down quick enough. She almost shocked me next as she plopped down her face tiredly on the sheet and began to lick the mess of my semen and her saliva off of the bed. I grinned and shook my head at her debased act as I slowly slid off the foot of the bed. I walked around to the left and quickly untied the ropes while my slick, softening dick leaked a few last drops of my sticky, white cum. I quickly untied the ropes on the other end and aunty rolled over on her back with an exhausted yet satisfied sigh. I watched as she stretched her thick but shapely legs and her soft, plump arms to work out the kinks after having been tied in a painful kneeling position for over an hour.

I was feeling the effects of weed waning after the intense orgasm so I lit a cigarette, which was a must-have for me after sex of any kind. I sat on the edge of the bed, near the bedside table and aunty laid naked and exhausted on the bed. The messy, slick vibrator and dildo lay between her outstretched legs and we simply smoked and smiled in silent satisfaction.

Eventually, I noticed it was almost 9 PM and decided to leave. I left aunty to clean up the mess in Dee's room and washed myself thoroughly in the bathroom near the laundry area. I changed into my clothes in the small drawing room and she came walking in naked into the room. She hugged me and caressed me for a couple of minutes and whispered how glad she was to be back and told me she had a great time. Finally, I started down the stairs and reached my home on the ground floor.

***Guys, if you liked my post as much as I enjoyed it feel free to post in your comments and to rate this post too. Cheers!***

1...5678910