Muslim Widow Aunt's Best Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah..." I moaned with lust and grinned in a stoned manner.

Aunty Sheen was completely focused on my thickening, large dick and I watched as she pushed her face, taking another inch of my thick, long shaft into her small, warm mouth. Her soft, pink tongue kept on running up and down the ultra-sensitive underside of my thick, hard shaft. This sent sparks of pleasure from my crotch all the way to my extremities. I grabbed her large, soft tits and squeezed them harder as I got more turned on. Not long after, Aunty Sheen managed to take in half of my long, thick dick into her small, wet mouth.

"Mpph..." Sheen aunty gagged softly as her tiny mouth was filled with my thick, big dick.

She waited to take a deep breath before plunging her head forward and taking in another inch of my thick, hard shaft. Her hands continued to stroke the thick base of my young, hard dick while she cupped and caressed my heavy, clean-shaven ball-sack below.

"Mm... Aah... Oh, yeah..." I kept moaning and encouraging my aunt with each passing second.

Aunty Sheen, on the other hand, gobbled my thick, stiff dick deeper and deeper into her small, wet mouth till it bumped at the back of her throat.

"ACK!" Aunty choked aloud and quickly pulled my huge, hard dick a couple of inches out so she could breathe, "Mm... Hmm... Mmhmm..." She started to moan audibly as she sucked the top half of my large, long cock like a lollipop.

After a few minutes, I felt her slick spit dribbling down to my clean-shaven scrotum before drying up in the hot, soft breeze. Her thin lips were stretched extremely wide and clung to my thick, slick shaft hungrily as she shoved her head back and forth at the same slow but steady pace. Several minutes of deep sucking had me achingly hard and I felt nearing my orgasm. I really wanted to prolong my erection and aunty seemed to have read my mind because the next instant she popped my huge, wet dick out of her mouth with an audible kissing sound.

"Mmuaah!!" Sheen aunty kissed the engorged, round dickhead before looking up and smiling at me.

She caught my slim waist and nudged me. I understood what she wanted and struggled to stand up straight in my stoned, horny state of mind. Somehow I managed to grab on to the parapet and turn around. I leaned over the foot-wide parapet and spread my feet wide apart like earlier. I rested my forearms on the hot parapet and almost pulled away from the initial heat. However, my lust won in the end and I remained standing at the parapet, bent over at my waist with my young, naked, firm butt a few inches from my mature, Muslim aunt's face.

Sheen aunty grabbed my young, firm buttocks and spread them wide apart. I felt the soft, hot breeze on it before it was replaced by the moistness of her thin lips. She released her tight grip on my firm, young ass cheeks but not before squeezing them real hard once. I felt her hands slide down to cup my balls and grab my slick, thick dick with the other hand.

"Muah! Muah! Muah!" Sheen aunty kissed my young, tight anus thrice before she placed her soft, wet tongue flat on my asshole and started to lick up and down.

"Ohhh... yeahhh..." I groaned louder as shivers of excitement ran up and down my spine.

My tight, little anus was extra-sensitive and extremely erogenous. Aunty Sheen knew this very well and teased me to no end. I loved the way her soft, wet tongue made my ass-crack completely wet because the breeze felt cool against it. Soon, I felt her tongue stretch out and get firm as she started to push against my tight anus.

"Oooh... Ah!" I groaned before crying out loud with the intense pleasure when her long, wet tongue finally popped past my tight, little asshole.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen's muffled hungry moans were audible from behind.

Her hands began to stroke me harder and harder as she shoved her wet, soft tongue deeper into my tight, stinky rectum. She caressed and coaxed my balls at the same time. I felt my long, large cock get achingly stiff with her rimming. I closed my eyes and simply relished the wet, sloppy ass-licking and the fervent jerking off by my aunt. I got lost in erotic thoughts as my stoned mind refused to stay focused. I was lost in dirty, racy thoughts for I don't know how long.

"Ah!" I cried out in pain suddenly and was brought out of my reverie when I felt a sharp pain in my anus.

"Sshh... Sorry, son. I got too excited and pushed a finger in." Aunty Sheen whispered apologetically and prevented me from turning around by keeping a firm hold on my genitals.

"Shit! That stung, aunty." I said admonishingly and aunty apologized once more.

It must have been way past 6 PM by now because the sun was pretty low on the horizon. I quickly stood up and aunty had to release my big, sensitive scrotum and thick, stiff dick. I turned around slowly and took a few deep breaths, looking down at my aunt kneeling at my feet and then spotting the low, round wrought-iron coffee table with the four cane armchairs surrounding it. The table and chairs stood a few paces from the doorway to the stairs. I smiled as a thought suddenly occurred to me. Wordlessly, I nodded over to the chairs behind her and aunty immediately understood.

Aunty struggled to get up in her stoned state of mind from her kneeling position on the hot, dirty floor of the rooftop. I helped her get up and led her to the closest armchair.

"Get on it on your hands and knees, okay?" I said and aunty nodded before hurrying to do as instructed.

I watched her plump, dark, almost-naked form slowly walking around the chair before turning to face the backrest, and hence me. I stood behind the low, inclined backrest of the chair and watched her huge, round, brown tits jiggle and sway as she climbed on to the cushioned seat on her fours. I reached out, grabbed her hair at the back and slowly pushed her head low till it rested on top of the thick, cane backrest. This made her giant, round panty-clad ass cheeks jut out enticingly behind her. Aunty waited with her round chin resting on the backrest as I took a step close and stood with my thick, stiff dick swaying firmly an inch from her eager, pudgy face.

"Aa..." Aunty opened her small, thin-lipped mouth with a noise and I immediately shoved my moist, stiff, long dick into it, "... Acck!" Sheen aunty gagged the next moment as my thick, round dickhead bumped the back of her throat.

I loved the way her small mouth was stretched wide with my thick, huge cock. Her throat was not bent anymore and I could shove my engorged, big cock-cap into her tight, wet throat with some effort.

"Aack! Mmph! Mmhh! Mmpphh!" Sheen aunty gagged and gasped as I shoved my huge, thick, stiff dick deeper into her tiny, slippery throat, "Aagh! Aack! Mmph! Aack! Mmph! Mmph! Mmhh! Mmhh! Hmm! Hmm!" Sheen aunt's gagging, choking noises soon turned to muffled gasps as she did her best to expand her throat and let my thick, long dick deeper into her.

"Oh... Oh... Oh.. Oh.. Ohh yeah... Suck it... Suck my dick good..." I grunted and started whispering to my slutty, mature aunt as I began shoving my huge, hard dick in and out of her small, tight throat roughly.

Every time I pulled my dick out till its thick, round, slick head her thin lips left a slick trail of saliva which then spread all around her lips and chin when I shoved it into her tight, wet throat once more. My hips jerked back and forth in a slow, steady motion despite my stoned state. I was now mesmerized and face-fucked my horny, Muslim widowed aunt's hungry mouth as if in a trance. Even though I was extremely high I had the sense to shout out when I felt my climax building up.

"Mmph! Mmph! Mmhh! Hmm! Mmm..." Aunty Sheen choked and gasped before moaning out long and low.

"Sshh..." I hissed through gritted teeth as an intense orgasm took hold of me.

I felt my big ball-sack shrink upwards and my huge, throbbing dick become achingly hard. My back straightened up and my eyes snapped shut in the build-up to my climax. I took a deep breath and shoved my huge, hard, slick dick as deep as I could in her hungry, hot mouth. Her heavy, hot breath brushed against my clean-shaven, sweaty crotch and tantalized me even further.

My huge, throbbing, stiff dick shot out a load of sticky, white semen that landed deep within my mature, slutty aunt's tight, little throat. Aunty gamely gulped down every spurt of hot, gooey cum which splashed deep in her mouth. My huge, hard dick was swollen and stretched her thin, small mouth a fraction of an inch wider and she gasped at the pain. I didn't relent but kept a tight grip on her hair from the back to prevent her from flinching of try to get away. I ejaculated for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually, I slid my slick, softening dick out of her sloppy, wet mouth.

"Mm... Hmmm..." Aunty gasped for breath and sighed with a significantly satisfactory tone as she licked the remaining sticky drops of my young, hot seed from the crevices in her mouth.

My slick, softening dick popped out of her warm, small mouth and into the hot, late afternoon sunset. I released my hold on her hair and instead grabbed the backrest of the chair she knelt on for support as my naked, young, sweaty body was wrecked with the after-throes of an ecstatic orgasm. Soon, I was able to open my eyes though and saw aunty sitting on the chair sideways, still looking adoringly at me as the setting sun lit her smooth, dark chocolate skin. I watched with a feeling of intense satisfaction as aunty licked the drops of sticky cum which escaped her small mouth and were smeared around her thin, dark lips.

"Mm... that was wonderful son!" Aunty said with a grin and winked before she struggled to turn around and sit straight on the chair.

I could tell she was exhausted because she took deep gulps of the hot, summer air. I stayed still for a few more seconds and was looking around to make sure no one had seen us from the other two buildings before an urge rose inside. I turned around and grabbed the pack of cigarette and lighter from the tray kept to one side near the parapet wall behind me. I sank on the low-lying cushioned cane chair on her left, facing the setting sun.

"Hmm..." I sighed in satisfaction once more as I took the first drag of my cigarette.

I immediately felt the effects of the super-strong chillums returning with a vengeance. The feeling of being lightweight felt almost like an out-of-body experience. I closed my eyes, sucked in the smoke and lay exhausted and sweaty on the chair. I heard the flick of the lighter and knew aunty had also lit another cigarette. We were sitting so there was no way anyone could see us so aunty didn't think twice about lighting up on the terrace just before sunset.

We were abnormally quiet as we smoked. I figured we were both too stoned and exhausted to talk. Anyone would be exhausted, after having climaxed 5 times in the past 10 hours. So we sat and smoked quietly, watching the blazing orange sun sink below the cloudless western horizon. The wind became cooled down a little but it was still warm enough to make us sweat.

"So, what's the plan now?" I asked once the sun had set and we were sitting in the dull twilight.

"Mm... We can try bondage if you are up to it sweetheart." Aunty Sheen suggested with a bright smile and I suddenly became very eager.

"Oh yeah! That sounds like a great plan." I agreed and nodded my head.

"Okay, then let's go down." Aunty said and laughed naughtily.

She got off of the chair slowly and I watched her huge, large, brown tits dangle and sway with her movements. My eyes were drawn to her giant, brown panty-clad ass cheeks and I watched them swing and jiggle enticingly as she made her way to the tray. I was delighted by the way her enormous, round ass cheeks squished and spread when she bent over at the waist to pick up the tray. I got up slowly too because I was still very high. I could feel the symptoms significantly. I took deep, long breaths as I followed my plump, slutty, semi-naked aunt down the stairs from the terrace to the top floor of her duplex apartment. Aunty asked me to wait in Dee's room as she went down with the tray. I still had the pack of cigarette and lighter so I walked to her bed and climbed on it. I opened the large, sliding windows on the wall facing the western side.

Dee's room was already stifling hot because it had been unopened since Dee left a week ago and the hot sun beating down on the rooftop above it turned the room into a hot-house. Thankfully, the open doorway and the window worked to circulate some fresh air and the room felt bearably warm now. Although there was an A/C in the room, I switched on the ceiling fan overhead. It helped flush some more of the hot air around, making it less stifling. The room was completely dark because I hadn't switched on the lights. Outside the window, I could see the last building in our property and the windows lit up with lights. I could see a few aunts, uncles and cousins moving around as the buildings were about 100 meters apart however they couldn't see into this room because it was completely dark.

I smoked the cigarette and my high mind immediately started remembering the times Dee and I had fucked in the room. Right from the time we lost our virginity to each other so long ago to the last time we fucked barely a week before, the night before she left for Pune. Undoubtedly, I started getting hard as I thought of our exciting times together. A while later I was aroused from my thoughts with my aunt's soft, bare footsteps behind. I turned around and watched her dark form move slowly towards the bed in the almost complete darkness.

"Ali, close the window son." Aunty said softly and I quickly slid the dark paned window close before pulling the thick, purple curtains over them.

Aunty moved to the switches near the door and flicked on the small, hidden lighting in Dee's room. The recessed lights in the ceiling lit up the room in a dull golden glow. My brain automatically connected this to sex because Dee and I almost always used these lights whenever we fucked in her room. I felt an excited twinge in my slowly arousing dick. However, my mind didn't stray this time. I noticed that aunty was completely nude this time. I figured her periods were less bloody so it was okay. Still, I was not going to fuck her pussy as long as she had her chums. However, I did ogle her large, round, mature breasts, her wide, rounded hips and the twin giant mounds of flesh behind her.

She had brought the same tray to Dee's room. It was kept at the small bedside table on the left of her daughter's bed. The difference was that this time, it was laden with a couple of joints and a ceramic ashtray, several lengths of thick, white Manila hemp rope, along with my slutty, horny aunt's then-favorite toys -- a 6-inch long, pink plastic vibrator and a 12-inch long, 2-inch wide black rubber dildo. I grinned as I looked at aunty who waited patiently by the bed.

I hurried to get off of the bed and quickly pulled it a couple of feet away from the western wall. Aunty Sheen and I climbed on the bed and knelt on the soft, thick mattress covered with a dark-colored bed sheet, nearer to the headboard, with aunty kneeling to the left. She grabbed the two joints and lit both before handing me one. I took a long drag on it and felt the incredible high coming back once more. I welcomed the familiar warm, lightweight sensation. I opened my eyes to see aunty offering me a couple of lengths of the soft but thick hemp rope. We both grinned wide with excitement as I took the pieces of rope from her. I clamped the thin but long joint between my lips and went to work on her thick, soft wrists.

I wrapped one end of the rope a few times from her wrist to half-way up her thick, smooth forearms before twisting it into a knot. I repeated the same thing with her other hand. This left about 4 feet of rope trailing from her wrists. Sheen aunty then sat on her huge, round naked ass on the bed. We both took deep, long drags on our joints before she handed me two more 6-foot lengths of hemp rope from the tray. I shuffled around to sit facing her as she sat with her back to the headboard. My eyes skimmed over her big, bare, natural boobs and her motherly belly. I tried not to look below but I glanced at her clean-shaven brown crotch and didn't see anything much.

I quickly wrapped one end of a rope once around her thick, shapely leg, just below her knees, before securing it in place with a knot. This left almost 4 feet of rope. I repeated the same with her other mature, smooth, brown leg and was happy with my handiwork.

I looked up to see my slutty, shameless aunt smiling wide at me. I grinned in return and watched as she spread her feet wide on the mattress and slid lower before resting her bare back against the wooden, cushioned fancy headboard. She spread her thick, plump arms wide and waited.

I grinned even wider with increasing excitement and quickly turned around before shuffling back and sitting flush with my bare back flush against her warm, motherly body. My head rested just below her chin, with my neck in her deep cleavage and her huge, motherly, round boobs hanging down my shoulders. They made the most amazing traveling-pillows I knew!

Sheen aunt's knees were bent and her feet placed wide apart on the warm, dark sheets. This made her thick, soft legs act like armrests for me. I used them as such too and casually placed my forearms on her thick, cellulite-soft thighs. Sheen aunt's left hand started to caress my bare, firm chest while she took tokes on the joint with her right. I did the same, caressing her soft, shapely, thick thigh with my left while taking tokes on the joint I had in my right. The room was incredibly silent, with only the slow whoosh of the sluggish ceiling fan to be heard. In the dull, golden glow of the recessed lights, I watched the collective smoke from our mouths form a thick, grey cloud which was only circulated inside the room by the fan now. The windows and door was closed and there was no way for it to get out.

The abnormally warm, packed room, with the thick acrid smoke swirling within it had us both extremely high incredibly fast. Aunt and I were moaning softly with only the brushing of our bare skins against each other. She grabbed my firm, sculpted torso in her thick, soft arm and pressed me hard against her soft, mature naked body. I too pushed back towards her till her huge, mature boobs were crushed by my bare back and I could feel her long, aroused nipples poking into me. Sheen aunty started to squirm around now so as to rub as much of her naked, mature body as she could on my bare, young one. I was delighted in the warm, soft sensation of her mature, motherly body and let her do as she wanted while we both got stoned. I took long, deep drags on the joint before flicking the as carelessly on the floor to the right.

Needless to say, I had a huge hard-on barely a couple of minutes later. Aunty tried to reach it but couldn't because her arms were too short. I twitched my thick, hard dick up and down to tease her and aunty got real desperate at this point. I took one last long pull on the joint before flicking it on the tiled floor below. I couldn't be bothered to reach the ashtray lying a foot behind my head. I quickly sat up straight, brushing her roaming left arm away abruptly. Turning around I looked at my aunt as I knelt in front of her, just out of reach.

"You want this, you slut?" I said, finally talking dirty to her the way she liked me.

"Oh yes!" Aunty hissed in desperation and hunger as she started to move towards me.

"Aa.. aa.." I said and moved back a foot, "Not like that. I'll give you my cock like the way a slut deserves. So get on your hands and knees right over here." I said, patting the middle of the big single bed.

Aunty hurried to do my bidding and I watched her huge, brown, naked assets jiggle and sway as she went on her fours in the middle of the bed. I climbed off of it to the left, near the window. I reached out, grabbed the trailing end of the rope tied to her left leg.