Muslim Widow Aunt's Best Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh!" Aunty Sheen grunted loudly when I started pushing my huge, engorged dickhead against her tight, little anus, "Ow!" She cried out even louder as my thick, round dickhead stretched her small, brown asshole wide and popped into her warm, moist rectum.

"Yeah..." I exhaled and rested with my huge dickhead buried just inside her tight anus, "Sshh..." I hissed as her dry, tight anus chafed my slick, wet dick a little.

I took a deep breath before pushing my thick, stiff, wet cock steadily deeper into my mature, Muslim aunt's tight, little asshole.

"Oww! Ouch! Aah! Aaa..." Aunty Sheen's grunts turned to groans of pain before she growled out in agony.

On the other hand, I simply relished the way her tight, moist rectum clung to my slick, thick shaft as it sank deeper and deeper into the stinky, moist depths of my aunt's ass. Aunty Sheen was now standing on tiptoes and rested her head on the balcony wall to control the intense pain in her butt. I knew she was in agony but she was enjoying herself the most right then. I felt her thick, shapely, smooth thighs tremble with excitement as I sank my thick, long shaft inch-by-inch into her tight, tiny asshole. I kept my hands on her smooth, bare shoulders and pushed her down on to my thick, stiff dick.

"Ooohh..." Sheen aunty groaned long and low when my huge, hard dick sank over halfway into her tight, moist rectum.

I couldn't shove it in anymore because my plump, mature aunt's huge, round ass cheeks were pressed against my clean-shaven crotch. I waited in the position for a few seconds.

"Ali... Fuck me... Oh, fuck me!" Sheen aunty whispered between gasps of breath as I started to shove my huge, slick dick in and out of her.

I ass fucked my plump, stout, naked aunt from behind in the hot, bright balcony. I could feel our sweat mix wherever our skins touched. I was delighted at the way her tight little asshole gripped my huge, hard shaft as I fucked her anal canal faster and faster. I relished the way her huge, soft, naked ass cheeks smacked against my crotch and rippled with waves of cellulite. My hands gripped her soft, smooth shoulders mercilessly as I started to ass-fuck her faster and faster.

"Aah! Oh! Aa! Ooh! Ow! Ouch! Ouch! Aah! Aai! Aai! Aai!" Aunty Sheen grunted and gasped with intense pain as I fucked her tiny, brown asshole harder and harder from behind before she started to cry out loud.

I was glad we didn't have immediate neighbors as her cries of pain floated out over the vacant lots of land surrounding our property. Aunty Sheen suddenly pushed her left hand down to her crotch, hanging with her other hand on to the high balcony wall.

"Ooh! Aah! Mm! Mmm! Mmm!" Aunty Sheen's groans turned to moans and I immediately realized she was fingering herself.

I wasn't surprised or anything and continued to fuck her harder and harder. My rough jerks were pushing aunty closer and closer to the balcony wall and soon I had her pressed hard against it. I let go of her shoulders and instead stretched my hands out and grabbed the top of the thick balcony wall. I crushed my plump, mature aunt against the hot concrete wall and started jerking my hips harder and rougher.

"Ungh! Aah! Oh! Oh! Aahh! Mmm! Mmph!" Sheen aunty began grunting and gasping with pain once again as I managed to shove my huge, stiff dick a couple of inches deeper into her tight, moist rectum.

My firm, bare chest was pressed hard against her bare, smooth but sweaty back. She had her back arched so her enormous, round ass jutted out behind her, giving me easier access to her anal canal. My clean-shaven crotched smashed against her plump, naked ass cheeks every time I shoved my huge, thick cock into her tight, little asshole.

"Ooh! Ouch! Aah! Aah! Aahhh!" Aunty Sheen's groans soon turned to loud, long moans as she climaxed hard.

I felt her plump, naked body trembling as it was sandwiched between me and the balcony wall. Her hand was stuck between the wall and herself so she kept on fingering her creaming cunt while I fucked her tight, moist anal canal from behind. I felt her anus grip my thick, slick shaft even tighter as she climaxed hard. Thankfully, her pad in the panties was only a few inches below and soaked all her messy, reddish cum. As aunty thrashed with the intense orgasm I could also feel myself coming closer to my climax. My ball-sack tightened noticeably and my huge, stiff dick became achingly hard inside her deep, moist asshole.

"Aaaa..." Aunty Sheen's moan had now turned low and long as she gasped for breath.

Aunty Sheen almost became limp but she was pressed too tightly between me and the wall to slide down. Plus, my huge, hard dick plunging deep into the tight, little asshole painfully kept her pinned in a standing position despite her fatigued state. I kept plunging my hard, long dick in and out of her tight, moist asshole with increasing frenzy. It still took me a couple of minutes of fast, rough fucking before I felt myself reach the cusp of my orgasm.

"I'll come..." I announced softly.

"In... my... mouth..." Aunty Sheen gasped between deep, painful breaths as I fucked her tiny little asshole rapidly from behind.

"Ow!" She cried out loud when I suddenly pulled my huge, thick dick out of her tiny, clinging rectum and her painfully-stretched asshole slowly returned to its tiny, tight state.

Aunty shuffled around to face me and quickly slid down to her knees. I leaned forward and rested my forearms on top of the wide balcony wall before putting my head on them. I was in an ecstatic, stoned state of mind as I readied myself for an intense climax. As soon as I felt my mature, slutty aunt's hungry lips wrap around my stinky, sticky dick I climaxed hard.

"Aargghh!" I growled aloud as body trembled with the intense throes of an exhilarating orgasm.

"Mmph! Mmh... Hmm..." Aunty Sheen gagged as the first thick spurt of my young, hot semen squirted out of my thick, throbbing dick but soon started to moan with satisfaction when she managed to swallow my sticky, hot seeds eventually.

My eyes had clamped shut and I could see stars in my eyelids with the ecstatic climax. My thighs burned with the effort of the intense, long fuck. I'd been standing and fucking her for a good half an hour so the muscles rippled and stood out noticeably. I could feel my aunt's hungry, wet mouth slurping and swallowing every spurt of hot, sticky semen which splashed the back of her throat. She had both hands gripped tight on my thick, throbbing shaft and stroked it expertly for every last drop of my young, sticky cum.

"Fuck!" I swore aloud, as Aunty Sheen finally popped my softening, slick and stinky cock out of her hungry, hot mouth.

"Mmm..." She moaned softly as she pulled stray globs of my gooey, white cum from the corners of her mouth and swallowed them all.

I pushed against the balcony wall and rested with my back against the wall behind me. Aunty Sheen kept kneeling down and looking up at me with a small, wicked grin on her face. She caressed my ripped, naked thighs gently as I tried to catch my breath after the intense orgasm.

"Shit! That was awesome, son!" Sheen aunty said a few seconds later and patted my naked thigh with her right.

"I know, right?" I replied with smugness and grinned lazily before we both laughed out loud.

I could feel the film of sweat cooling on my body as wisps of hot breeze brushed against my naked, sweaty body. Aunty Sheen's plump, brown body was also covered with a thick sheen of sweat and I could see the beads forming on her upper lip clearly. Still smiling, aunty eventually stood up slowly and struggled to pull her soft, black cotton panties over her enormous, round ass cheeks. I knew she was tired but satisfied after the intense ass-fucking because she had fingered herself to orgasm too.

"Hooo... Let's go in. It's so fucking hot outside." Aunty said after she managed to pull her panties straight.

I grabbed the lighter from the corner and followed my plump, naked aunt's enormous, swinging ass cheeks inside. It felt great to be in the cool, dark interior of her apartment. I followed her black panty-clad buttocks down the stairs. When I saw her turn towards the hallway leading to the bathroom on the first floor, I placed the lighter on the kitchen counter before hurrying after her. I was pretty high and swayed slightly as I walked down the narrow hallway.

"Let me wash you, son." Aunty Sheen said with a smile as I entered the brightly lit bathroom.

Sheen aunty stood under the shower with her hand on the knob. She took a step back as I stepped close and stopped directly under the showerhead. She turned on the knob slowly and I welcomed the cool water spraying down from it. The water immediately cooled down my hot, sweaty body. I stood under the rejuvenating shower with my eyes closed and let the water wet every inch of my body. I opened my eyes a little and saw aunty pulling down her panties before stepping under the shower behind me. I rested my hands against the wall and shifted my feet wider on the cool, wet floor.

I felt aunty place her warm hands on my bare, wet back before starting to rub my smooth, muscular back gently. She ran her hands slowly all over my back, starting from my wide shoulders and down all the way to my lower back before her small palms gripped my wet, firm butt below. She squeezed my naked, wet butt playfully.

"Mm... So cute!" She whispered to me from behind and caressed my wet, bare ass for a while.

Soon, her hands traveled lower. She tried to grab handfuls of my firm, ripped muscular thighs but failed due to them being slick wet under the shower. She then felt my young, strong legs all the way down my thick, fleshy calves and down to my feet. Aunty Sheen had to kneel down on the cold, wet shower floor to reach my feet. After a few minutes I felt her grab my wet, bare thighs and push me around gently. I obliged and slowly turned around to face away from the shower knob. The cool water dribbled down on my head, plastering my long, dark hair to my face and neck. I sneaked a peek through the cool water dripping down my face and watched as Sheen aunty immediately reached up and caught my soft, slick cock and smooth, wet balls in her wet, warm hands.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly and closed my eyes.

I felt tiny electric jolts run up and down my spine when my slutty, horny aunt started to rub my slick, messy dick gently. She caught my ultra-sensitive, circumcised dickhead between a thumb and forefinger and pulled my soft but thick cock straight up. Sheen aunty began to soap the underside of my slick, stinky dick gently. She lathered my balls next and followed up by going all over my chest before kneeling back down to soap my legs. I stood softly swaying a step away from the shower.

Once she was done, she pushed me back slowly and I stepped back under the water falling from the shower overhead. It quickly washed the soap away and left me feeling cool and clean once more. As I stepped out of the shower, aunty handed me a thick, cotton towel from the rack and I dried myself while waiting for her to clean herself. Aunty quickly washed her messy cunt and asshole before stepping out of the shower dripping naked too. I watched her dry those huge, brown, soft breasts and was again excited as I saw them jiggle enticingly. She wiped her smooth, plump arms and then her motherly belly. I waited for her to wipe her giant jiggling buttocks and wasn't disappointed. Sheen hurried to pull a pad and placed it in a dark brown, cotton panty. She quickly put this on and turned to face me.

Sheen aunty was grinning as she flung the towel into the hamper in one corner of the large bathroom. As she turned, she looked at my crotch and winked when she saw me standing naked, looking fresh and inviting. She looked up at my face and grinned as if she suddenly remembered something. I watched as she walked to the medicine cabinet over the wash basin near the door. I stepped aside and let her open the mirrored cabinet. She rummaged inside for a few seconds and soon came out with a small rubber band in her hand, the kind you get in stationery stores.

She shut the cabinet and turned to me with a bigger grin. I quickly understood what she hand in mind and smiled wide in return. I shifted my feet wide on the cool, tiled bathroom floor and pushed my clean-shaven crotch out. Aunty Sheen quickly went on her knees close to my feet. She had wrapped the rubber band around her thumb, forefinger and middle finger and stretched it wide by moving her fingers apart. She grabbed my soft, thick dick with her other hand and carefully put the rubber band over my large, circumcised dickhead. She pulled my soft, smooth dick through the gap between her thumb and forefinger before gently letting the rubber band tighten right at its thick base.

This was Aunty Sheen's homemade cock-ring!

Sheen aunty admired her handiwork for a few seconds before grinning wide and standing up.

"Shall I cook lunch?" Sheen aunty asked as she stepped out naked from the bathroom.

"Sure." I replied and followed her out of the bathroom, my eyes riveted on her big, brown panty-clad buttocks.

It was past 1 PM according to the clock on the kitchen wall. I was genuinely surprised at the way time had flown by since morning. I walked behind her through the narrow hallway into the kitchen. Aunty Sheen's large, naked dark ass cheeks enticed me all the way. She stopped at the refrigerator to one side and bent over. I grinned with excitement at the way her enormous, mature buttocks jutted out behind her in that position. With my eyes stuck to her naked, bent-over form, I walked to the kitchen counter and picked the pack of cigarettes and lighter from the tray. Without looking away from the giant, softly trembling ass cheeks I lit a cigarette and replaced the lighter on the counter. I walked backwards and sank into a low, round padded stool near the large window facing west.

"What would you like, son?" Aunty asked me with her head inside the cold refrigerator door.

"Anything works for me, momma." I replied, using the term she prefers me.

"Mm... All right." She leaned back to smile at me before quickly selecting a few things, standing straight and banging the refrigerator door shut with her feet.

I watched her huge, bare, brown boobs jiggle and sway as she turned around with her hands full of groceries. My eyes went down to her giant, swinging butt cheeks again as she turned to stand at the kitchen counter, with her bare, wide back facing me.

I could feel the pressure building up in my soft, rubber band-bound cock as I ogled my slutty, mature Muslim aunt's plump, wide behind jiggling softly with her movements. I sat on the soft stool with my back resting against the warm wall. I took drags on my cigarette, staring at my slutty, mature aunt's huge, round, brown butt. I flicked the ash in the sink close by without removing my lusty gaze from her naked, plump form. Her huge, bubble-like buttocks started jiggling hard as she began cutting the vegetables quickly.

Aunty Sheen would frequently turn around, bend over at her waist or even stretch to reach up as she grabbed pots and pans she needed for cooking lunch. I watched her huge, dark assets jiggle and sway enticingly till I finished the cigarette. By then, my young, thick dick was getting excited and started to get aroused. I stood up and walked to the kitchen counter away from the cooking stove where the tray was still kept. I grabbed another cigarette, lit it and walked with a swaying, semi-aroused dick to stand close behind my plump, naked aunt.

Sheen aunty quickly turned to look back at me and smiled before continuing to cook. The pot steamed on the stove and gave off a delicious aroma. Aunty Sheen is a good cook and I'd always loved her food. I held the cigarette in my right so I casually reached out and placed my left on her bare, wide, round hips. Aunty didn't react so I started to caress her big, bubble-like behind. My fingertips traveled the curve of her huge brown mounds. I loved the soft, warm feel of her huge, mature ass cheeks. She kept on stirring the pot while I smoked and caressed her from behind.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen eventually moaned softly when I when I slid my fingers below, to her warm, panty-clad crotch.

I pressed hard once and let go before caressing my way up her large, round mounds and on to her big, bare back. I traced a trail up her soft, dark back till I reached her smooth, round shoulder. I kept taking drags on the cigarette and felt my thick, semi-aroused dick twitch with excitement frequently. My hand traveled down her thick, soft upper arm halfway before sliding to her voluptuous, naked chest. I suddenly grabbed her huge, soft, mature tits and squeezed hard.

"Ow!" Sheen aunty cried out and flinched before quickly recovered and continued stirring the pot.

I clamped the cigarette between my lips and reached out with my right to her front too. I grabbed both her huge, round, soft tits and started to fondle her roughly.

"Ah! Oh! Ai!" Aunty Sheen kept crying out softly in pain whenever I squeezed her large, soft, brown breasts too hard.

A few seconds later, she hurriedly covered the steaming pot with a lid and checked the rice cooking in the pressure cooker. Once she was satisfied, she placed her hands on the kitchen counter and pushed back. Her giant, round ass cheeks bumped against my bare, bound cock.

"Mm..." Sheen aunty mumbled softly in pleasure as soon as she felt the soft, warm, round dickhead against her big, almost bare behind.

I then caught her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and proceeded to pull her huge, heavy breasts up.

"Sshh..." Aunty hissed in pain at having her large, mature melons being pulled up by her long, sensitive nipples, "Mm..." She moaned and pushed her voluptuous, bare chest out for me.

I simply loved the way she could endure pain. By then, I already knew her threshold was extremely high and she delighted in being treated rough. I started twisting her thick, long black nipples while lifting her heavy, brown breasts simultaneously. My increasingly excited dick twitched. It now strained as it grew to its full, long length with the intense rubbing from my aunt's big, round, soft ass cheeks.

I released her large, soft, left breast, brought by hand around to the side and swung it in a perfect arch so it landed hard on her giant, round, soft ass cheeks.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" Aunty Sheen cried quite loudly at the sudden, stinging spank on her big, brown ass cheek.

Sheen aunty continued to rub her huge, soft, mature ass cheeks on my thick, throbbing rubber-bound dick. I squeezed her big, soft, motherly tit hard and spanked her large, soft ass once more.

SMACK!

"Ah!" She groaned loudly this time.

I quickly stepped to the side and stood close to her right. I was now in a position to reach her front with my right and her back with my left hand. I squeezed and pulled her huge, heavy breasts roughly while my left hand rose and fell several times harder and harder on her giant, brown, round butt cheeks.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Ouch! Aai!" Sheen aunt's grunts turned to loud groans of pain as my spanking grew in intensity and I squeezed her large, motherly breasts harder too.

Aunty Sheen stayed completely still, leaning forward slightly with her hands resting wide on the edge of the granite-topped kitchen counter. She had arched her big, bare, behind which made her enormous, brown, panty-clad ass cheeks stand out prominently. Each spank made her giant, mature ass cheeks jiggle harder. I kept on spanking her for several minutes and my right hand strayed down her soft, round motherly belly till it rested right over her pad-covered cunt. I could feel the heat emanating her clean-shaven crotch through her cotton panties. I could only imagine how much my masochistic aunt was turned on at the point.

1...45678...10