Muslim Widow Aunt's Best Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ssshh...it!" I swore long and loud as waves after waves of an intense climax jerked my naked body around.

My eyes had snapped shut the moment I climaxed and I could see flashes of light with the intense erotic sensation. My hips bucked uncontrollably, making my bare, firm butt jump up a couple of inches off of the soft, low seat. My breath was stuck in my throat and I could hardly utter a sound as I relished the throes of an intense orgasm.

"Phew!" I sighed as I was able to catch my breath, after what seemed like several long minutes.

"Mmhm..." Aunty Sheen moaned approvingly as she pulled at my slick, softening cock with her thin, severe lips.

She refused to let go of my climaxed cock till she had squeezed and slurped every last drop of my sticky, hot semen. I let her fondle my suddenly-lighter ball-sack and stroke my slowly-softening cock to her heart's content. I was completely relaxed and felt immense satisfaction.

"Yesss..." Aunty said softly in a triumphant tone when she eventually released my slick, soft dick out of her wet, hungry mouth.

"That was something." I said in a disbelieving manner and shook my head before grinning in amazement.

"I know, right." Aunty Sheen quipped before letting go of my genitals and slowly sitting back on her heels.

Sheen aunty kept on caressing my bare, muscular thighs as I recovered from the intense climax. I eventually opened my eyes and struggled to sit straighter after a minute or so. Aunty Sheen could finally get off of her knees and she grunted as she stood up after having knelt on the carpeted floor for so long. I watched her large, motherly mammary swing as she stood up and turned. My eyes went to her swinging wide hips and giant, jiggling ass cheeks as she took a couple of steps and stood to my left.

"I'm exhausted." I said softly.

"Aw... My poor baby. Why don't you take a nap, sweetheart?" Aunty said with concern.

"All right. That sounds good." I said and smiled before looking at the clock on the wall.

It was exactly 2 PM on that hot, summer afternoon.

Aunty Sheen bent over at her waist and began to collect the dishes back on to the large tray.

SPANK!

"Ow!" Aunty cried out in surprise when I suddenly spanked her enormous, round, brown butt cheek on my way out of the living room.

I grinned to myself as I slowly walked over to the sink. I washed my hands and felt incredibly sleepy. I knew I was tired after climaxing 4 times in just 5 hours. I quickly used the damp hand-towel from earlier and wiped my soft, slick dick as best as I could. Once the stickiness of the honey was gone I walked into her large bedroom by the hallway to the bathroom. It was dark and very cool because the heavy curtains were drawn with no lights on and the A/C running on full blast. I could only see the soft, white bed waiting to welcome me in my tired state. I plopped down on the soft, thick mattress and promptly fell asleep on my tummy.

I was woken with a soft, wet sensation on my young, naked butt.

"Mm..." I remember mumbling sleepily before I opened my eyes groggily.

I twisted my head to look back and saw my mature aunt kneeling naked on the bed at my feet, bent over at her waist with her pudgy, dark face buried in my young, tight ass cheeks.

"Mm... Wake up, son." Sheen aunty said softly with a huge grin on her face.

I smiled and settled more comfortably on the soft, plush mattress of her bed. I spread my legs apart and gave my aunt easier access to my young, tight anus.

"Oohh..." Aunty Sheen groaned teasingly as she caressed my bare, firm ass gently.

She ran her fingertips over my smooth, small, round ass cheeks. I felt her fingers going round and round my ass till her grabbed them with both hands after a while. I felt her hot breath on my small, sensitive anus.

"Oh!" I cried out in pleasure as aunty suddenly flicked her soft, wet tongue over my soft, tight anus.

The next instant I felt the warm, wetness of her tongue tracing my tight, sensitive anus. It sent shivers up and down my spine. My young, guy's asshole is extremely sensitive and erogenous. Since we'd been fucking for over 2 years now, Aunty Sheen and I were well aware of each other's erogenous zones and we took full advantage of this knowledge. Aunty Sheen pulled my taut, small ass cheeks as wide as she could and placed her soft, wet tongue right over my tender, tight anus.

"Oh, yeah... Mmm... Yeah..." I groaned and moaned encouragingly to my mature, slutty aunt as she started to lick my asshole proper now.

I simply loved the way her wet, warm tongue ran up and down my tight anus, making it sloppy wet within seconds. She pressed the tip of her long, pink tongue over my small asshole pushed down. I felt her soft, wet tongue get firm as she forced it into my tight, little asshole.

"Ohhh!!" I groaned really loudly when her wet, warm tongue popped past my taut anus.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen mumbled in pleasure and sank her wet, soft tongue deeper into the moist, stinky depths of my young, tight rectum.

I felt an awesome sensation running from my ass to my crotch. I instantly felt my young, thick dick getting erect quick underneath me. Despite being squished between my flat, firm tummy and the soft mattress, my young, huge dick managed to get hard. I lifted my hips a few inches off of the mattress and adjusted my hardening dick facing down to my balls. Aunty raised and lowered her head with my ass because her mouth seemed to be glued to my anus. I could feel her wet, soft tongue struggling to push deeper into my tight, little asshole. It was extremely exciting and I pushed my young, round, firm buttocks higher in the air.

"Ssshh..." I hissed in intense arousal when Aunty suddenly reached below and grabbed my stiffening, large cock in her warm, soft palms and began jerking it.

"Mmph! Mmh! Hmm...!" Aunty kept moaning and groaning in a muffled voice as she enjoyed eating my ass.

My dick was extremely hard within a minute and stood stiff as a rod in my aunt's loving, stroking hands. Aunty Sheen's sloppy ass-licking resulted in her saliva starting to dribble down my big ball-sack and on to my thick, long shaft. Aunty Sheen pulled her soft, warm tongue out of my tight, stinky asshole and spat a few time on it to make it even slicker.

"Oohh... Shit... Aaah..." I groaned and swore with the intensely arousing licking.

"Muaah!!" Aunty Sheen suddenly gave a loud, sloppy kiss right on my wet, winking asshole before releasing my thick, throbbing dick too.

"Mmm..." I moaned in disappointment and looked back at her enquiringly.

"I want to save you cum for later son. Let's grab coffee on the terrace for now." Sheen aunty suggested and I reluctantly agreed.

It was a few minutes past 5 PM as I got off of the bed. My huge, rock-hard dick stood out proudly like a pole in front and my tight ass-crack felt slick and cool with my dirty mature aunt's spit. Aunty Sheen caught up with me at the door. She'd changed into a chocolate brown panty this time. I could see the white edges of her pad at the crotch under her motherly belly. She put her left arm around me and steered me out of the bedroom. But instead of going towards the kitchen to the left I took a right in the hallway.

"I want to pee." I explained when aunty looked enquiringly at me.

"Let me help you then, sweetheart." Aunty said in an exaggeratedly caring tone.

I simply smiled in return and walked down the narrow hallway with my aunt following close. I walked into the large bathroom and stood at the toilet bowl with my huge, thick hard-on swaying firmly in front. Aunty immediately stood to my right and caught my thick shaft at the base. She bent my stiff, long cock down till it was pointed at the commode. I placed my right arm casually around my mature, plump aunt's smooth, naked shoulders. I smiled as I let go. Aunty Sheen giggled when she saw the golden stream falling into the toilet bowl. I relieved myself for a long time because of all the water and juice I'd had since morning. My dick obviously started to get soft as I pissed. She didn't let even a drop fall on the seat. Once I was done, Sheen aunty carefully shook my semi-aroused dick to remove every last drop.

Aunty grabbed the handheld shower head and sprayed my crotch with cool water. She quickly wiped my wet torso and thighs dry with a soft, thick towel from the bathroom rack. I then walked out into the kitchen, with aunty following close behind. I stopped at the large window facing west and parted the thick, dark curtains slightly. The hot, bright sunlight assailed me and I squinted almost immediately.

"It's still kind of hot outside, aunty." I commented, pointing out the window.

"So what? A little heat never bothered you, son." She quipped and grinned as she put the coffee things on a medium-sized tray.

I noticed that apart from the jug of coffee and two cups, there was also the pack of cigarette, lighter along with a handful of stinky, green weed with a long, black marble chillum placed on an old folded newspaper. I immediately recognized the chillum. It was the one I'd bought for her the first time she said she wanted to try weed in a pipe. That was almost a year prior to this. Aunty and I prefer to smoke joints so we rarely used a smoking pipe. It was usually used when we wanted to get extremely stoned at home. I grinned with excitement because I knew something was going to go down in a little while.

I followed my plump, dark, semi-naked aunt up the stairs. My eyes were obviously stuck to her giant, jiggling, chocolate-colored ass cheeks. I watched her way her thick, shapely brown legs rippled as she took the steps up to the next floor of her duplex apartment. My young, eager dick was hardening once more and I had a semi-erection by the time we stepped out into the hot, bright open terrace over her apartment.

"Mm..." I mumbled at the sudden brightness and hotness but soon got accustomed to it, like I usually did.

The late afternoon sun sent off bright hot rays of sunlight as it started its slow journey to the western horizon. The terrace was immense and covered the entire roof of our building. Apart from a tall tower-like construct to hold the huge water tanks, there was only a small covered opening which offered some shade near the northern section of the terrace. Sheen aunty carefully placed the tray near the low waist-high security wall and I watched her giant, round ass cheeks squishing and spreading out as she squatted semi-naked and began serving coffee into the two mugs. She handed me the lighter and a couple of cigarettes. I lit one and passed it to her as she handed me a cup of coffee. Sheen aunty grabbed the other cup and straightened up to stand close beside me.

"How many times have you cum till now, son?" Aunty Sheen asked as she took a drag on the cigarette and smiled at the same time.

I grinned sheepishly and tried to think.

"Mm... Four times, I think." I said.

"Oohh..."Aunty cooed with a wicked grin and blew out the smoke, "And we've got many more hours together..." She said before taking a sip of the coffee.

We both grinned excitedly at this and then began talking about our similar sexual feats in the past. It is incredibly arousing to hear my mature, Muslim aunt recount the details of our sexcapades. She doesn't refrain from letting loose her inhibitions and uses the crassest language I've heard. She doesn't blink before swearing like a sailor. Sheen aunty finished her coffee quicker because she liked it hot. I took my time sipping on the warm coffee and smoking the cigarette. Aunty Sheen again squatted on the dirty terrace floor. This time, I was facing her and enjoyed the view of her heavy, hanging brown breasts. I loved the way they swayed softly with her movements.

Aunty Sheen then spread the newspaper. On the ground in front and placed the sticky green buds on it. I stood straight sipping and smoking while aunty chatted casually and cleaned the weed. I was staring openly at her voluptuous bare chest. Once I finished my coffee I handed her the mug which she promptly placed on the tray to her side. I smoked the remaining cigarette and we chatted for several minutes, standing naked on the hot, bright terrace at 5 in the afternoon. The spot we were standing on the terrace was not visible from anywhere on the ground below. The other buildings were hidden too. We could only be spotted from the terrace of the other two buildings on our property. But it was summer and my region is notorious for getting hot in May. So, we were sure no one would be crazy to come up, at least not until an hour after sun down, when the breeze became bearably hot.

Right then, a soft but hot breeze blew along the terrace. Everywhere I looked the landscape was dominated with yellow and dark brown, the colors of burnt, leafless foliage which surrounded our somewhat isolated home. I felt hot and sweaty already after having spent only 10 minutes on the rooftop. Aunty lit another cigarette as we chatted and she cleaned the sticky buds expertly on the newspaper. I kept ogling her huge, naked, mature tits and her bare, brown back as she squatted a foot in front of me. I was completely naked and my trim, young body glistened with sweat even in the shade. My excited, thick dick stood at half-mast now. I was getting very aroused listening to her talk about our past sexual exploits.

Once she was done cleaning the few buds, the stuff turned out to be more than enough. I squatted down across the newspaper now. After ripping off a few cigarettes I mixed the tobacco with the stuff to make it more palatable. Then I carefully packed the chillum lightly with the mix of weed and tobacco. Aunty watched me with hungry, horny eyes as I expertly went about my work. As expected, there was a roll of white, soft cotton dressing bandage. I handed the chillum to aunt to hold and ripped a palm-long length of the gauzy bandage. I folded it twice and placed the square pad against the butt of the pipe. This was the filter basically.

Then I carefully caught the base of the chillum between my thumb and two fingers, just like how you hold a pair of chopsticks. I placed my lips gently against the cotton-padded butt of the chillum and waited. Aunty Sheen quickly flicked the lighter and put the flame an inch away from the mouth of the chillum. I pulled hard at the pipe and watched the flame get sucked to the packed weed before the first, thick cloud of smoke rushed down my throat. Almost immediately, the weed hit me and I felt lightheaded. I could only hold the acrid smoke in for a few seconds before I had to blow it out in a thick, grey cloud all over my aunt's pudgy, smiling face.

I slowly reached out and offered her the chillum. She gingerly took it and caught it just like I had, between her thumb and first two fingers, with the mouth of the chillum facing out towards the palm. She put the small opening between her thumb and finger to her thin lips and drew in a deep drag. The lightly packed weed glowed orange and I watched almost half the weed in the pipe turn to ash in a couple of seconds.

"Whew!" Aunty Sheen immediately blew out a thick cloud of stinky grey smoke.

I could tell her senses were overwhelmed from the bold, large drag on the pipe. The weed was super-strong as I always scored the best quality stuff. Her eyes could open only half-way now and she smiled lazily at me as she handed the pipe back to me. I grabbed it and took another deep drag till I felt the whoosh of empty air. I held the thick, bitter smoke only a couple of seconds before I blew it up over my head and watched the cloud of smoke get slowly dragged across the sky by the hot, soft breeze.

Aunty and I had happy, stoner grins on our faces as I cleaned the chillum with the same strip of bandage I'd used as a filter. Once the insides of the chillum were clean of the sticky residue, I refilled it with more weed this time. I packed the stuff tightly into the long, large chillum and handed it to my aunt.

Aunty eagerly took the foot-long, engraved, marble chillum and leaned closer to me over the newspaper spread between us on the terrace floor. I watched her huge, mature tits dangle down and swing enticingly as I grabbed the lighter from the tray. I lit it and placed the flame close to the mouth of the chillum. Sheen aunty sucked in hard and the weed quickly caught fire. It burnt with a crackling, stinky smell and I watched aunty finish nearly a couple of inches quickly. She moved the pipe away from her face and closed her eyes as she tried holding the smoke in for as long as she could. She succeeded for several seconds before she gagged and coughed out a cloud of thick, grey smoke from her nose and mouth.

"Oh, shit..." I muttered and hurried to offer some lukewarm coffee from the jug.

Aunty Sheen gulped it thankfully and took a few deep breaths to calm down. Once she was composed, she held out the chillum to me and I grabbed it. She helped me re-light it and I took another drag. We passed the pipe a few times and quickly finished the stuff. After three pipe-full of super-strong stuff you can imagine how stoned we were. I felt the stifling heat rising off the terrace floor and had to stand up to clear my head a little. I struggled to stand in my stoned state and had to hold on to the parapet wall for support. I eventually stood leaning against the waist-high concrete parapet. I was very stoned and extremely sweaty. My movements were slow yet I felt incredibly lightweight.

Sheen aunty folded the newspaper and placed it on the tray. She then slowly shuffled around to squat between my feet. I leaned back against the parapet, with my arms clinging to the edge behind me. My vision was affected in a way which made the contrasts stand out. The only thing I clearly remember is thinking how stark the difference is between our skins, with my fair, young, trim body and her plump, dark, smooth figure. She placed her hands on my muscular calves and ran it up my sweaty legs. She stopped midway up my thick, ripped thighs and started to kiss my thighs alternately. I watched with lust and loved the way her thin, moist lips felt against my sweaty, firm thighs.

"Mm..." I moaned softly as she kissed her way up my sensitive, thick thighs and reached my clean-shaven, moist crotch.

"Sshh..." Aunty hissed as she went on her knees on the hot, dirty terrace floor but soon recovered and continued to kiss around my crotch.

Sheen aunty started to lick my sweaty, naked upper body and left wet kisses as she moved up. I spread my feet further apart and lowered myself. This way, my short, plump aunt could easily kiss all over my firm, bare, sweaty chest. She did not disappoint me but hungrily licked the small cleavage my firm, athletic pecs made. I felt shivers run up and down my spine right then. I closed my eyes and turned my head up. After several minutes of licking my sweaty, hairless chest my mature, lusty, stoned aunt went down my body and left soft, wet kisses all the way to my crotch.

"Mmm..." I moaned loud with pleasure as she started to kiss and lick my semi-aroused dick.

I finally opened my eyes and looked down. I swayed in my place and was glad for the parapet behind my back that kept me upright. I let go of the edge of the low wall and instead caught my mature, plump aunt's huge, soft, brown breasts.

"Mmhmm..." Aunty moaned encouragingly and approvingly when I started to fondle her.

I loved to squeeze and pull her huge, motherly boobs. Her thick, long nipples poked my palms as I pressed her voluptuous, naked chest every way I wanted. By the time, aunty had wrapped her thin, moist lips around my engorged, circumcised dickhead and teased it with flicks of her soft, wet tongue. Her hand grabbed the thick base of my semi-aroused dick and started jerking slowly but steadily. With her other hand, aunty started to fondle my smooth, sensitive scrotum. She knew the tricks and I had a raging hard-on within no time.