Muslim Widow Aunt's Best Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohh... Oohh... Aahh..." Aunty Sheen's groans of pain slowly turned to moans of pleasure when I began to rub her panty-clad crotch.

I hooked my forefinger and pressed right where her thick, sensitive clit was coz I was extremely familiar with her plump, dark, mature body by now.

"Yeah... Aah! Oohh... Ow! Sshhh... Ahh!" Sheen aunty kept on moaning encouragingly while crying out in pain with the hard, merciless spanking on her big, brown ass cheeks in between.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK...

My left hand kept swinging up and down, landing hard on her soft, large butt cheeks while I pressed and rubbed her thick, sensitive clit over her panty and pad. Aunty Sheen spread her feet on the floor and allowed me clearer access to her crotch. I pushed two fingers over the spot on her panties and felt her large, prominent clit slip and slide under her panties.

"Aah! Oohh... Ow! Aahh... Ow! Oohh... Ssh! Mm..." Sheen aunt's moans of pleasure mixed with grunts of pain were getting louder and louder as the minutes passed by.

My left hand was practically numb but I was past caring. My eyes were riveted on her giant, jiggling ass cheeks. My huge, stiff dick brushed against her wide, round, bare hip from the side as I leaned to finger her crotch harder and harder. I watched her eyes snap shut and her mouth opened wide as she climaxed hard.

"Aaaaa..." Aunty Sheen groaned long and low as she came.

Her entire, plump mature body trembled and shook with the intense orgasm. Suddenly, her knees gave way and she almost slumped to the floor with the unbearable intensity of her acute climax. I stopped spanking and instead grabbed her around her lower back to stop her from falling. I pulled my right hand away from her creaming, panty-clad cunt and grabbed a handful of her soft, motherly belly instead. Aunty Sheen's plump, dark, soft body shuddered with the after-throes of an intense orgasm for several long minutes. I kept a tight hold on her thick, naked, mature body and pressed her against the cool granite-topped kitchen counter.

As I held her tight and close to me I felt my young, excited dick poking her wide, round, bare hip hard. The small rubber band stretched around its thick, round base constricted the blood flow which made my huge, hard dick to grow to new lengths. It was then that I realized I really needed release. An idea suddenly flashed in my mind and I relaxed my grip, which prompted my climaxing, shuddering aunt to slide down to the floor. She sat her thick, shapely, bare legs folded under her and leaned her head on the kitchen cabinet below the counter. I quickly grabbed her moist, wavy, dyed hair and stepped to my left and turned to face the kitchen counter.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly and struggled to turn around so her face was near my crotch, "Oh..." She grunted softly when I spread my feet and rested them alongside her thighs and pushed her head till it bumped against the cabinet door behind her.

"Mm..." Sheen aunty moaned softly now, as she caught her breath and enjoyed my thick, throbbing dick rubbing her dark, pudgy face.

I moved my huge, swollen dickhead all over her soft, round cheeks before placing it right over her thin severe lips. I watched as she opened her small mouth as wide as she could, in anticipation of my thick, long dick.

"Ack!" Aunty gagged hard as I filled her small, wet mouth with my huge, hard cock, "Aah... Ack! Aah.. Aack! Aagh! Aack! Aagh! Aack!" She began to gag and choke alternately as I started shoving my thick, rubber-bound dick into her warm, small mouth.

I had a tight grip on her hair and had her pressed between my crotch and the cabinet behind her. I started to shove my stiff, slick dick harder and deeper into her small, wet mouth.

"Acck! Acck! Agh! Aack! Aaghh! Aacck!" Sheen aunty continued to gag and choke louder and harder as I intensified my strokes.

In turn, I enjoyed the way her thin lips formed a perfect ring around my thick, wide dick. I could feel her wet, soft tongue being crushed under my thick, huge shaft every time I shoved into her mouth.

"Mpph! Aack! Aack! Aagh! Aack!" Her grunting, gagging noises began to resonate in the large, cool kitchen now.

Sheen aunty kept a brave face and stared right into my eyes with her tear-streaked ones as I face-fucked her harder and harder. A couple of minutes later, I felt her wet, warm saliva dribbling down my clean-shaven ball-sack. My hips kept jerking back and forth and I kept on shoving half the length of my huge, stiff dick into her wet, warm mouth before taking it out almost all the way and then shoving it halfway and filling her small, slick mouth once more. I knew I could hold on for a long time with the rubber-band around my dick. But my lusty mind simply wanted to cum right then. I closed my eyes and took several short, shallow breaths.

As expected, I felt being on the cusp of climax. I felt my spit-slick ball-sack shrink as it readied to unload. My huge, thick, throbbing dick ached almost painfully now. My large, swollen dickhead completely choked her tiny throat every time it bumped against it deep inside her warm, wet mouth. When I was sure I was about to climax I shoved my hips forward really hard and managed to sink another inch of my huge, throbbing dick into her tight, wet throat before I came.

"Mpphh! Mmmhh! Mmmhh! Mmmmhh!" Aunty Sheen's cry of surprise was muffled with a throatful of my stiff, climaxing dick and she moaned audibly as she gulped the sticky stream of hot semen that spurted out.

"Aaaa..." I groaned long and low as I climaxed intensely.

My eyes were shut tight and I could barely breathe with the intensity of the climax. My knees trembled and my thighs burnt with the effort of having had to bend down slightly to come level with my short, plump aunt sitting on the floor. I felt every single spurt of cum that streaked out of my throbbing, climaxing dick. I could feel her soft, wet tongue coaxing the last drops of cum out of me by rubbing vigorously against the ultra-sensitive underside of my thick, orgasmic dick. Her lips had tightened hard around my wide, slick shaft and she pressed them harder to milk every last drop of my hot, sticky seed.

"Fuck!" I swore aloud, "That was amazing!" I said aloud and sighed with deep satisfaction.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned longingly as I slowly slid my softening, slick dick out of her hot, hungry mouth, "I know, right." She quipped before licking flecks of white, sticky cum off of her thin, dark lips.

Aunty Sheen expertly pulled the rubber band off of my soft, wet dick and I sighed another time as my young, climaxed cock was released. I staggered to the side and stood leaning my back against the kitchen counter. I tried to control my heavy, hard breathing and stared at my aunt's plump, naked form as she struggled to stand up. She eventually succeeded by catching the edge of the kitchen counter and pulling her heavy, mature body up into a standing, swaying position. She grinned at me once before turning to the sink. She lathered her hands with the hand-wash then rubbed a thick layer of soap on her hands before slowly reached below and cupping my slick, sensitive genitals.

"Mm..." I sighed once again when aunty gently started to wash my just-climaxed cock.

She then wet a small hand-towel and used it to wipe the lather off before proceeding to use another towel to dry my wet, clean-shaven crotch carefully. I watched her huge, heavy boobs and her broad, bare back as she bent and stood several times while cleaning my slick, soft dick. Once I was done, Aunty Sheen leaned closer to my crotch and placed her thin, moist lips right over my soft, but thick dickhead.

"Mmuaah!!" Sheen aunty kissed my young, soft dick lovingly on its large, round head before straightening up and smiling.

I smiled back and she told me she'd need another 10 minutes to serve lunch. I nodded my head and grabbed the pack of cigarette and lighter from the tray on the counter before making my way into the huge, cooled living room. I was still completely nude and loved the cool, air-conditioned breeze coming in from the A/C unit on the wall. I switched on the TV set and started watching another movie mid-way on HBO. It was a corny rom-com but I enjoyed it as I waited for my aunt to serve lunch.

It was 1:30 PM on the wall clock. I felt remarkably relieved after having climaxed 3 times in just 4 hours!

I sat low on the soft, black solo recliner couch opposite the TV and placed my feet on the low-lying glass-topped coffee table in front. I lit a smoke, watched TV and waited for my slutty, mature Muslim aunt to serve me lunch. I knew she wanted me to eat well so she could get more cum out of me. The delicious aroma of food wafted through the open doorway of the kitchen and I felt my tummy grumble in anticipation. By the time the cigarette was over my aunt walked into the living room naked, carrying the large tray once again.

My head turned quickly when I heard the soft clatter of the dishes. Aunty Sheen walked slowly, carrying the large, heavily-laden tray in front. Her large, round, mature boobs rested comfortably on the tray. My eyes traveled down her motherly belly and on to her panty-clad crotch. I watched her thick, shapely, bare legs ripple as she took slow, deliberate steps towards me. She had a large smile on as she bent from her waist and placed the large, heavy tray carefully on the low-lying coffee table, standing close to my left.

I did not miss the enticing way her large, motherly mammary swung and dangled as she started serving the food on two plates. Her thick, black, long nipples stood erect in the cold air-conditioned room. My eyes moved to her bare back and I was delighted by the way her giant, naked, globe-like bum jutted out behind her. I watched my mature Muslim aunt's plump, almost-naked form as she served lunch.

"Thanks, mumma." I smiled and said when she handed me a plate loaded with delicious food.

"Mmuah!" Aunty Sheen kissed me on the lips in return and winked before grabbing her plate and taking a seat on the thick, wide armrest of my single sofa.

I settled back into the soft, low couch with my plate on the right armrest and watched the movie playing on the TV. I loved the way my plump, mature aunt's soft, wide hips brushed my left arm and side. I casually wrapped my left arm around her lower back and rested my hand on her thick, shapely thigh as I started to eat with one hand. Aunty rested her feet on the glass top of the coffee table and joined her thick, soft legs together. She placed the plate on her shapely, thick thighs and started eating lunch too.

I ate lunch while watching the movie on TV and casually caressing the soft, warm skin of her thick, mature thigh. Sometimes, aunty would lower her right hand and reach back to grab my clean-shaven crotch. Almost immediately, my young, horny dick responded by getting aroused. I felt a surge of blood run into it and it started to swell visibly right in front of my eyes. I spread my feet wider on the cool tiled floor so aunty could reach my thick, young dick and shaved scrotum easier.

"Hmm..." I sighed in pleasure when aunty continued to caress and rub my genitals.

This went on till aunty finished her lunch. She ate very little because she had gotten health conscious after her husband died and she discovered her slutty, sexy side. She wanted to be in shape so I would find her attractive and sexy for many more years to come. It helped her too because in the past two years, she had shed extra weight and despite looking plump, she was well within her acceptable BMI limits. I, on the other hand, am a natural mesomorph, which means that I can eat however much I want without having to worry about getting overweight. I was young, athletic and needed loads of energy for sports and sex.

Aunty Sheen quickly placed her plate on the coffee table and took a few sips of water from one of the glasses. She saw that I was half-way through lunch so she smiled.

"Excuse me a minute, son." She said before getting off of my sofa's armrest and walking out into the kitchen.

I kept watching the movie when aunty returned. I only looked up at her when she slid between my sofa and the coffee table and her plump, naked, mature body obstructed my view of the TV. I saw her standing with a small jar of honey and grinning wide.

"Would you mind if I started dessert without you son?" Sheen aunty asked quietly.

"Sure..." I replied, not understanding what she meant at first but agreeing because I was curious.

Sheen aunty carefully pushed the large, low coffee table back with her thick, shapely legs to make space for her plump, thick body before slowly getting to her knees between my long, muscular, bare legs. I stopped chewing and watched her open the lid of the honey jar. I suddenly realized what she had planned so I smiled inwardly and slid lower on my seat.

Aunty grinned in return and her eyes flew back to ogle my young, thick, circumcised dick. She quickly dipped a finger into the small jar and scooped out the thick, rich golden honey. I watched with increasing excitement and a hardening dick as she dribbled the warm, sticky liquid slowly on to my thick, sensitive cock.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen and I moaned in unison.

I moaned because I loved the warm, sticky feeling on my stiffening, thick dick and Sheen aunty moaned because of the way the sticky, golden honey dribbled sluggishly down my thickening, smooth shaft. Aunty kept on moving her finger up and down the entire length of my slowly stiffening dick till it was erect. I watched it grow to its long, thick glory within seconds with my slutty aunt's expert caress. She placed the jar of honey on the floor between her knees and bent her head closer to my clean-shaven crotch. I saw her grab my thick base with her left before her lips wrapped around my large, round dickhead.

"Ooohhhh..." I groaned long and low when I felt her warm, wet mouth engulf my swollen, sticky dickhead.

"Mmm..." Aunty moaned hungrily in turn as she began to lick the sweet, sticky honey off of my engorged, sensitive cock-cap.

I watched her turn and twist her head as she gulped in my thick, stiff honey-strewn dick deeper into her small, wet mouth. I felt her soft, wet tongue on my sensitive, thick shaft as she licked the honey hungrily. My huge, young cock throbbed in excitement when she licked me clean.

"Yeah... That's amazing." I grinned and said, having forgotten my lunch by now.

Aunty Sheen only nodded her head, kept on smiling and reached between her thick thighs with her right and this time scooped the thick, rich honey with two fingers. She kept a tight hold on my thick dick base with her left and kept my huge, young dick rock-hard. I watched with intense excitement as she started to smear the thick, golden honey all over my thick, huge shaft. She slid her two fingers up and down my thick, hard dick till it was completely covered with a thick layer of sweet, golden honey.

"Mmmm..." Sheen aunty moaned louder as she started to lick me more hungrily.

My huge, stiff dick throbbed with unbridled excitement as aunty sheen ran her soft, pink tongue up and down it, licking off the thick, sweet honey with lust. I felt her warm breath on my slick, sticky shaft as she ran her lips up and down my shaft, alternately kissing my young, big dick and licking the honey off of it. She was making loud, slurping noises as she started to lick the natural, sticky sweet honey completely off of my thick, slick dick. She started to stroke my sticky, hard dick with her left while hungrily kissing and licking it entire length.

I watched her thin, dark, wet lips move lower and lower the underside of my thick, hard shaft before her pudgy, dark face disappeared under my crotch and I suddenly felt her soft, wet tongue lick my sensitive, clean-shaved scrotum.

"Oohhh... Yeah..." I sighed deeply and encouraged my aunt when I felt her lick my big, bald ball-sack.

A couple of seconds later, I felt the sticky, warm sensation of the honey on my clean-shaven scrotum.

"Sshh..." I hissed with increasing excitement when she started rubbing the sticky, warm honey wall over my soft, smooth balls.

Sheen aunty quickly slid her left hand down from around my thick cock's base to grab the top of my smooth, white ball-sack. She squeezed gently till my big, young balls stretched tight below her palm.

"Oh, yeah!" I cried out aloud when I felt her thin, severe lips wrap around my left ball and kiss it.

Aunty Sheen moved her lips to the side and kissed my other ball too.

"Shit..." I swore softly at the strong, exciting sensation on my balls.

"Mmmm..." Aunty moaned hungrily as she started to kiss and lick my taut, heavy balls.

I relished the sensation of her soft, wet tongue and thin, moist lips on my sensitive scrotum. Her honey-streaked right hand started to jerk me off.

"Oh... Ohh... Oohh..." I moaned louder and longer every time she stroked my thick, sticky hard dick up with a tight grip.

Simultaneously, her warm, wet tongue kept licking my big, smooth balls hungrily. My huge, hard dick throbbed with uncontrollable arousal as aunty expertly jerked me off with the sticky, warm honey and licked my sensitive, young scrotum at the same time. Several minutes later, she started making her way up my smooth, soft ball-sack. She kept a tight grip at the base of my thick dick with her right while her left hand held my cum-laden ball-sack below and fondled it. Sheen aunty looked right in my eyes as she emerged from below my crotch and began to kiss and lick her way up my stiff, sticky shaft.

"Oh!" I cried out softly with the intense pleasure when she wrapped her thin, moist lips around my swollen, circumcised, honey-streaked dickhead.

I watched with barely open eyes as aunty began to sink her head lower and lower on my thick, sticky, hard dick. Her small, thin lips stretched wide and taut as she gulped my huge, hard dick deeper and deeper, inch-by-inch, into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmpph!" Aunty Sheen's gagged muffled with a mouthful of my cock as my huge, round dickhead softly bumped against the back of her throat.

She held the position for a few seconds as her tongue ran havoc on my thick, stiff shaft trying to lick off every last bit of the sticky, sweet honey. She then braced herself before plunging her head low suddenly.

"Acck!" Aunty gagged loudly as my thick, engorged dickhead choked her tiny throat, "Aack! Aagh! Aack! Aagh! Aack!" Sheen aunty soon started choking and gasping as she began to bob her head up and down.

She took over half of my thick, long length into her wet, tight throat before pulling up till my swollen, sensitive dickhead remained in her mouth before plunging my slick, stiff shaft again into her small, wet mouth. Her right hand wrapped tight around the remaining length of my thick, huge dick and she stroked it slowly but steadily, with a firm grip. Her left hand fondled and coaxed my balls to cum. I could feel her tricks working well because I felt my ball-sack shrink in preparation. Aunty Sheen seemed to have sensed it too.

"Aack! Mpph! Mmhh! Mmph! Mm! Mmph! Mmph! Aagh!" Sheen aunty began to mumble muffled, choked cries as she shoved my huge, stiff, slick dick into her small, sloppy throat.

I could feel her spit dribbling down my thick, long, throbbing dick and her hand slipped easier on my shaft now. She had my big ball-sack cupped in her left hand and gently caressed it, coaxing me to cum sooner. I obliged her and relaxed my tense body. Almost immediately I felt my sticky, young semen shoot out of my throbbing, thick dick and land deep down my slutty, mature aunt's tight, hungry throat.

"Aacckk! Mmph! Aagh!" Aunty choked and spluttered at the sudden squirt of thick, sticky cum in her throat, "Mm... Hmm... Mhmm..." She soon recovered though and began to swallow every spurt of my young, hot seed.