Muslim Widow Aunt's Best Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just shook my head in amazement at how easy it was for her to lie. But I was thankful that it was her rather than me when she explained me later.

"Yes. He said he'll prefer to wait. It's a long way home and back to the airport, you know. Okay. See you. Bye." Sheen aunty said and ended the call.

"What was that all about?" I asked, as we neared the parked car.

"Let's take a detour." Sheen aunty said and winked as I opened the trunk and shoved her trolley. Thankfully it was a perfect fit.

"Okay..." I replied, smiling, "Where to?" I asked.

"Let's drive around." Aunty Sheen said simply.

"Okay." I replied, shrugged my shoulders and got into the car.

Aunty Sheen opened the front passenger door and stepped in. I watched her push her enormous bubble butt first before taking a seat in the low and wide seat to my left. I turned to face the front, switched on the ignition and carefully drove out of the parking lot.

"Got smokes" Aunty Sheen asked even before we were out of the entry road.

"Oh, yeah." I replied, patting my jeans pockets.

Since my aunt had introduced me to smoking a few months ago, I'd started to keep a pack of Classic Regulars and a disposable lighter in my pants. I carefully pulled out the lighter and pack and handed it to her. Aunty Sheen rolled up the windows on her side and carefully lit two cigarettes. She placed the pack into the medium-sized black leather handbag she had strapped to her shoulder. Sheen aunty handed me a cigarette before rolling down the window and taking a deep drag. I knew she must have smoked right before boarding the plane in Pune barely more than an hour ago and most probably with her daughter, but she still craved a smoke.

"Do you have a joint, son?" Aunty Sheen asked as she blew smoke out of the slow-moving car. "It's warm at this time and the cool breeze feels so good." She said, smiling out at the surprisingly nice weather around.

It was actually very nice. I knew the temperature would soar instantly in the noon.

"No. Sorry." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

I never planned to drive around after picking her up. I thought we would head straight back home where Aunty Sheen had several large packs of top-quality weed in the drawer of her wardrobe.

"Hmm..." Aunty Sheen nodded her head and pointed to the right.

As we approached the outer ring road, Aunty Sheen spotted the board pointing to the entrance of one of the older malls in our city. It was open at the time but the huge parking lot was nearly deserted. Aunty asked me to pull into the lot and I did. I naturally parked the car at the rear of the lot, away from the other bikes and a few cars parked at the entrance of the lot. As I switched off the ignition and turned to look enquiringly at her, Aunty Sheen grinned before snapping open a button on the Abaya near her motherly belly. I watched as she shoved a hand in and rummaged around. The next second, my eyes shot up in shock when I heard the unmistakable crackle of a weed packet.

"Ta Da!" Aunty Sheen cried out and grinned as she held up half a 10-gram pack of the icky-sticky.

I grinned in amazement when I realized she had pulled the pack out of her panties. She carefully placed the cigar-shaped pack on the dashboard before rummaging around in her handbag. She pulled open a secret compartment deep within it and brought out several packs of designer rolling papers.

"For you." She said and placed them in my open hand.

"Thanks aunty!" I exclaimed and nodded my head.

Sheen aunty knew how much I liked to experiment with smoking up nowadays. She knew it didn't hamper me in any way and didn't discourage me. She then looked around and I opened the glove box. Aunty smiled and thanked me as she pulled out an old insurance document of the car.

She spread the half-folded paper on her thick, soft lap before unrolling the packet and plucking out a medium-sized bud. She took the last drag and flung the cigarette butt out of the small crack of the window. We chatted about her trip and she told me everything that had happened. She told me where Dee's first apartment was, how good it was that she was becoming independent, etc. I had reclined the backrest and lay back listening to my aunt. Within ten minutes, she had expertly cleaned the weed, throwing out the seeds and stems. She grabbed the pack of cigarettes from her handbag and broke one in half.

I watched her mix the tobacco with the weed with deft hands before she began rolling a single thick joint. A few seconds later aunty handed me the thick, long joint and passed the disposable lighter with it.

"Mm... Good job, aunty." I said, commending her on the tight, thick rolled joint.

"Dee taught me an easy way, you see." She replied and shrugged her shoulders.

I quickly lit the thick round end of the joint and breathed in the thick, acrid smoke. I passed the joint to her before cracking open my window a bit and spewing the smoke out into the deserted parking lot. I could see the cool wind rushing the grey cloud of stinky smoke up and away from the mall.

Aunty had not taken off her Abaya till now. I knew she was worried about being recognized without the normal Abaya so she kept it on. Sheen aunty kept chatting about Dee and how she was worried about her daughter being away from home for the first time. I tried to comfort her and told her that Dee was confident and would be fine.

I relaxed considerably and started to pass the joint back and forth, slowly getting high as the joint burnt out. As the joint burnt lower and lower, I felt myself getting very high.

The tingling sensation had passed long ago. Now, my senses had heightened noticeably. I could smell the peculiar warm smell of dry leaves coming in with the breeze through the cracked-open window at my side. I could hear the wind whistling against the car door clearly and felt like I was weightless. I was also excited despite aunty Sheen haven't had shown me even an inch of skin. I openly stared at her, looking at her extremely plump and significantly curvy profile. I watched her huge, round motherly breasts jiggle hard under her Abaya when she moved. I watched her thick, soft shapely thighs and longed to get between them.

It was almost 9 AM by the time the large, long joint got over. Only a few young couples had arrived in the meantime. They'd parked their bikes close to the entrance, and far away from us. No one had noticed us sitting and smoking up in the car for the past half hour and more.

"Ali..." Aunty Sheen said and I turned to look at her.

"Yeah, aunty..." I said softly, enjoying the intense high.

"I'm feeling very horny, son. I want you."

"Okay. Let's head home then." I said, smiling with stoned excitement.

"No." Aunty said abruptly, "Let's go for a movie." She suggested with a smile.

"Oh... All right." I said, first unable to understand then realized what she had in mind.

I simply grinned in return and opened the car door. Aunty Sheen stepped out of the car too, with her handbag clutched to her voluptuous, Abaya-covered chest. I checked to make sure I had the wallet and cell phone before locking the door. I swayed noticeably in place because the first joint of the day always hit harder. I took a few deep breaths to calm my racing heartbeat. I put on my sunglasses and walked a pace behind Aunty Sheen, ogling the wonderful swing of her wide, round hips clearly visible despite her long, loose Abaya.

I clearly remember the way my young, thick dick twitched with excitement before beginning to get hard. Oh shit, I thought to myself and shoved my hand in my pocket to adjust its almost noticeable length under my jeans. I followed her into the cool, bright interior of the huge mall and we took the first elevator. We got off at the top floor and walked towards the multiplex.

"Ali. Will you get us seats, please? I need to use the restroom." Aunty asked and I nodded promptly.

I watched her make her way swaying slightly towards the restroom on the other end of the hallway. I was surprised to see the ticket booths almost empty. There were only two couples in line for tickets. I joined them and soon bought two tickets for the VIP seats. I peeked at the screen and was happy to see that the other few seats were empty. I figured as the movie I'd bought the tickets to watch had been playing for a long time so the movie theater wouldn't be crowded. I'd thought right.

I turned to see Aunty Sheen walking down the hallway, without her long, dark Abaya though and my slowly erecting dick twitched hard with excitement.

Aunty Sheen looked quite attractive in a dark red short-sleeved shirt. It was extremely fitting and pushed out her large, round boobs enticingly. By the way her dark, motherly cleavage moved I could tell from a distance that she wasn't wearing a bra to support her huge, mature breasts. My eyes traveled down and took in her wide, rounded hips and thick shapely legs encased in a pair of tight blue jeans that ended in a pair of black sneakers on her tiny feet.

Aunty grinned at me as she noticed my shocked expression.

"Shh..." Aunty Sheen hushed me before I could say anything, "Let's go in before someone sees me." She said and grabbed my arm before leading me into the theater lobby.

I was glad to step in too as my thick dick now threatened to make a tent in my jeans. Thankfully, the usher met us in the dark corridor leading up to the VIP section. The corny horror flick had started about 10 minutes ago and the usher rushed us to the seat. He took our orders for Coke and burgers. Aunty Sheen passed him a 100 buck note and whispered something in his ear. He smiled and nodded his head vigorously before stepping out of the VIP section and closing the door behind him.

"What did you tell him, aunty?" I asked as we took our seats.

"To make sure no one disturbed us." She grinned in the semi-darkness and leaned back against the soft plush backrest.

The VIP section had plush, soft and large reclining seats which almost turned into a bed. As soon as I sat on the seat and leaned back, Aunty Sheen shuffled closer and turned halfway to face away from me. She rested against the backrest of my seat. She grabbed my left arm and draped it casually around her shoulder, pulling her thick, shapely legs and folding them on the seat. I let my fingers caress her deep, sweaty cleavage and she sighed with relief.

Sheen aunty opened the third button on her shirt and her giant, brown boobs spilled out from within. I immediately cupped her large, left breast and pulled it up.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly at this.

So, I started to cup and pull her heavy, huge hangers casually. I loved the way her soft, motherly boobs felt in my palm. I could distinctly feel her thick, long nipples poking my palm whenever I brushed it over them. Sheen aunty was turned on immensely. She started to grab my hand and squeeze. I followed her suggestion and started to fondle and squeeze her large, soft breasts instead.

"Mmh... Mmm..." Aunty moaned louder this time.

I turned my head and watched the rest of the deserted movie theater under us. There were only a few young couples spaced about in corner seats in the general section below us. I could already see two of them making out discreetly. I turned my attention to the movie screen and began to pay half attention to the screen. My right hand snuck under my aunt's tight short shirt and I began to caress her large, round love-handles. I grabbed the rolls of fat and squeezed them, doing the same to her soft, large breasts with the other hand.

"Ooh... Ali..." Aunty Sheen groaned in excitement and called out my name softly before she slid lower in her seat.

This gave me a better access to her voluptuous, bared breasts. I could make out her golden-brown skin and cleavage but her large, dark areolas and long, black nipples seemed to absorb the illumination from the movie screen. Sheen aunty now lay sideways on her large, plush seat, with her head resting on the low but wide and soft armrest between our seats. Anyone looking at us from below would think I was sitting alone.

As her huge, soft mature boobs spilled towards her sides and began to lightly spank them. I would pinch her long, thick nipples and pull her huge, heavy boobs till they stretched significantly. Aunty Sheen would only groan softly. I watched as she undid the button of her tight-fitting jeans and quickly peeled it down to her knees. She writhed in desperation and tried to pull my right hand towards her crotch. I resisted for a while and relented and let me fondle and tease her to even increasing levels of sexual excitement.

Undoubtedly, I was extremely excited within a few minutes. My thick, young dick stood painfully erect under my jeans. I adjusted my arousing dick so it was strapped smack against my crotch and I could feel its huge, circumcised dickhead pressing against my belly button. I was extremely high too. The extremely soft and warm sensation of fondling my mature aunt's large, motherly boobs had me very excited.

I must have fondled and played with my mature Muslim aunt's large, heavy breasts for almost half hour. So, by the time I released them and turned my attention to her clean-shaven crotch she was extremely wet. I traced my fingertips down her motherly belly over her shirt before moving to her smooth, soft crotch. As my fingertips neared her crotch I felt the waves of heat emanating from her hot, horny cunt.

"Oooo..." Aunty Sheen groaned low and long with pleasure as soon as she felt my fingertip brush against her large, loose labia.

I had to lean significantly sideways to reach her creamy, hot cunt as she lay across the plush, wide seat. Aunty Sheen sensed this and pulled my hand away from her crotch suddenly. I was confused till I saw her struggle to sit straight before turning on her hands and knees, facing away from me. Sheen aunty pushed out her gigantic, bare, brown butt cheeks closer to me and rested her big behind on the wide, soft armrest between our seats.

I grinned to myself with even more excitement and placed my hands softly on her huge, round and brown ass. I caressed her 50-inch ass and grabbed it often. I remember the whiffs of her peculiar, musky cunt cream wafting to my nostrils in the dark theater with her enormous ass so close to my face.

Eventually, my roving hands met at her deep, dark ass-crack. I pushed my long, lean fingers within and spread her giant, soft ass cheeks as wide as I could. I was immediately overwhelmed by the stink of her cunt cream. This made my thick, hardened dick twitch with excitement within the constraints of my jeans. I slowly slid my hands lower and managed to reach her creamy, hot cunt below. I used my left hand to keep her giant, round buttocks spread wide while my right hand explored her mature, hot pussy.

"Mm..." I heard Aunty Sheen's muffled moan over the sound of the movie when my fingers brushed against her large, moist pussy lips.

I began to run my fingertips over her thick, mature labia and she pushed her huge, round buttocks closer to me in desperation. I teased her cunt lips and avoided inserting my finger within the thick folds of her mature, dark cunt lips. I kept caressing her creamy, horny cunt for a long time before plunging my thick, long forefinger all the way inside her wet, warm pussy.

"Mmm... Mm... Mmm... Aah!" Aunty Sheen's desperate moans ended in a small shriek when she felt my long finger sink in suddenly.

I instantly felt her warm, pink pussy walls engulf my finger and I started to twist and turn it within her.

"Mm... Mmm... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned approvingly every time my fingertip brushed her elusive G-spot.

I fingered her at a steadily faster pace. As my finger slid in and out effortlessly from her creamy, hot pussy I began to brush her tight, brown anus with the thumb of my left hand. Aunty Sheen shook her enormous, round and brown ass cheeks in desperation at this. So, I pushed the tip against her tiny asshole till it popped in.

"Oow... Oohh... Mm..." Aunty Sheen cried out softly in pain as my thick thumb sank deeper into her slick, warm rectum.

Meanwhile, my fingers ran the length of her large, mature pussy lips. I flicked her thick, ultra-sensitive clit every time my fingers went up her cunt. This, combined with my thick thumb shoved inside her tight, warm anal canal drove her tremendously wild. She started to buck and push back with her giant, round, naked ass cheeks. So, I decided to stay still and let her fuck her pussy and asshole on my fingers. I kept my arms stiff, making sure to stay in the right position in my stoned state of mind. It was hard but my excitement made me focus on the task at hand.

"Aa... Oohh... Ahh! Oohh... Aahh!" Aunty began to moan and groan as she brushed her big behind faster and faster on my hands now.

I sneaked a peek below just in case and found no one paying the slightest attention to us. Even the usher standing at the entry to the seats in the general section below seemed to be paying attention to the screen. This emboldened me and Aunty Sheen had stopped caring a long time back.

"Oohh.. Oohh.. Oohh.. Oohh... Aaaaa..." Aunty Sheen kept on moaning faster and faster till she groaned long and low and climaxed hard.

I could tell she had an intense orgasm because I felt her hot, mature cunt spray her warm, sticky juices out on to my palm. I immediately cupped my palm over her gushing, creamy cunt and pushed her huge, soft ass cheeks to face away from me. I shoved her hard enough so her big, round, bare ass cheeks now hung over the edge of her seat and only then did I pull my fingers out of her creaming, hot cunt.

"Aaaa..." Aunty Sheen groaned somewhat louder this time when I pulled my thumb out of her tight, little asshole.

I slid back to sit straighter on my seat, holding out my right hand away from my seat. I watched my mature, slutty aunt's plump, rounded body in profile as the movie screen lit her thick, dark figure from behind. I could clearly see her enormous, bubble-like ass cheeks tremble and jiggle as she kept climaxing for almost two whole minutes.

"Ooo..." Aunty Sheen groaned as she flopped down to the floor instead.

She kept leaning against her seat, kneeling at the foot of her seat and facing away from the screen. I knew she was trying to catch her breath after what was undoubtedly a terrific orgasm. I grinned, feeling proud of having made my mature, horny aunt climax so hard. I waited patiently till she slowly picked her head up and struggled to pull on her tight jeans over her giant, round ass cheeks. Sheen aunty succeeded in pulling on her pants just as the movie screen went black and the dim lights started coming on. She quickly pulled down her shirt and plopped down on her seat.

Just as she was trying to stuff her huge, heavy boobs into the tight shirt, the door to the VIP section opened slowly. I saw the stream of light fall on the floor at our feet and immediately turned my head to see the usher. He was holding a large tray in a hand and waited for Aunty Sheen to signal. He then walked quickly towards us and bent down to place the tray of Coke and burgers on the armrest between our seats. Aunty Sheen once again put a 100 buck note in his hands and he left smiling and bowing.

As Aunty Sheen started pulling the wrappings off of the burger I held up my sticky, wet right hand.

"Oh, let me help." Aunty Sheen exclaimed before saying.

She grabbed my wrist and brought my hand close to her face. I watched in fascination as she began to lick my palm clean. My thick dick twitched in extreme excitement as Aunty Sheen quickly sucked her cunt cream off of my long digits. Once she had licked off her pussy juices as much as possible she grabbed a tissue from the tray and wiped my hand clean and dry.

I grinned and nodded my head in thanks before grabbing a bite out of a juicy burger. It was only then did I realize that I was extremely hungry. I had got up early and smoked a thick joint without even a cup of tea or coffee. I ate the burger hungrily and Aunty opened the third burger for me. I watched her nibble her burger and stare adoringly at me. We took sips of the large coke glasses. It felt refreshing, especially since our throats were parched from having smoked up an hour ago.