Muslim Widow Aunt's Best Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmhmm..." Aunty moaned encouragingly this time while continuing to suck on my huge, round dickhead and stroking my long, hard rod steadily.

I began to press and squeeze her large, prominent clit and she squirmed her plump, dark form desperately around on her seat, trying to get my fingers into her hungry, horny cunt. I decided to tease her a little while longer and instead of fingering her I placed my thick thumb over her brown, little asshole and pressed hard.

"Mmph!" Aunty Sheen grunted through a mouthful of my thick, hard cock when my thumb stretched her taut asshole and popped into her warm rectum. "Mm... Mmm... Hmm... Mm..." Sheen aunt's groan turned into short audible moans when I started rubbing her sensitive, thick clit and shoving my thick, hard thumb in and out of her tight, warm anus.

Aunty Sheen was very horny by now and started to shove my huge, stiff dick deeper into her small, but welcoming mouth. I felt her thin lips get stretched wide with my girth and even before she had my large, hard dick half-way into her mouth, my slick, wet dickhead bumped against the back of her warm, wet throat.

"Aack!" Aunty Sheen gagged loudly as she reacted to my huge, round dickhead bumping against her throat but recovered quickly.

Sheen aunty began to bob her head up and down, sucking half of my length carefully. She tightened her thin lips around my thick shaft and used her tongue to make the top half of my dick slick with spit. She bobbed her head and twisted it so she could reach all around my thick girth. My fingertips started to rub sideways over her hard, large clit while my thumb popped in and out of her taut, little asshole. It drove her wild.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mm! Mmmhh! Hmm!" Aunty Sheen began to moan encouragingly, getting louder and louder as my hand became almost a blur behind her huge, round buttocks.

I loved the way her thin lips kept a tight grip on my thick shaft while she stroked me expertly. Her wet, soft tongue teased and licked me to intense heights of arousal. My slick, wet dick started throbbing with excitement in her warm, tight mouth. I felt my aunt coming closer to her climax. She had arched her back as much as her motherly belly would allow in that confined space of the passenger seat. I immediately plunged my entire thumb deep into her tight, warm rectum and used two fingers to rub her clit.

"Mmhmm... Mmhmm... Mhmm... Aaahhh!!" Aunty Sheen kept on moaning faster and faster until she pulled my stiff, slick dick out of her mouth and screamed aloud in the car.

I pushed two long fingers into her creaming, climaxing cunt and held my mature, horny aunt's butt in place like a bowling ball. Aunty Sheen was compelled to stay almost still despite the intense throes of her jaw-dropping orgasm. Almost instantly, my fingers were dripping with her juices as her climaxing cunt squirted her white, watery fluid out with a tremendous force.

"Oh!" I grunted in pain when her grip on my thick dick tightened too much in her orgasmic throes.

"Oh... Shh..." Aunty Sheen exclaimed softly and relaxed her grip visibly but she hissed with intense pleasure as her creaming cunt kept pushing out beads of her fluid.

I had slowed down the car and now strayed towards the shoulder before stopping completely. I could not pull the parking brake because it was covered with Aunty Sheen's large, heavy boobs as she knelt sideways on the front passenger seat of the small hatch-back. My left hand was completely soaked in her slick, white fluids and my fingers made an audible popping sound when I pulled them out of her slick, creamy cunt and tight, little asshole.

"Ooohhh..." Aunty Sheen long and low as her holes felt the void left behind.

Aunty Sheen released her grip on my thick dick and sat up straight on her seat with a huge sigh. She seemed groggy after the intense climax and took a few deep breaths before opening her eyes. She looked at me through half-closed lids and grinned stupidly in her stoned, satisfied state. I grinned back. Without being told, Aunty Sheen grabbed my left hand and brought it close to her face. I watched in fascination as she flicked her tongue and started to lick the base of my palm. Sheen aunty lovingly licked her cunt juices off of my slick, wet hand.

She eventually released my hand and I looked out of the windshield to see a large Dhaba (highway-side eateries) a couple of hundred meters ahead. The sun had already set and it was getting dark fast.

"Let's head to that Dhaba and clean up." I suggested and aunty agreed.

I somehow pushed my still-stiff dick back into my jeans and started the car. I pulled up slowly into the large parking lot and noticed two large trailers standing several feet apart near the exit to the parking lot. The small space was more than enough for my small car. As I pulled at the parking brake I looked up at both the trucks. The cabins were empty, which meant that the driver and cleaner were having dinner at the Dhaba.

"You'll have to go, aunty." I said, pointing to the clearly visible tent formed by my stiff, long dick inside my jeans.

Aunty grinned and laughed aloud before agreeing and grabbing a few hundred bucks from her handbag. I watched her enormous, round ass cheeks when she stepped out of the car. She deliberately stood sideways near the open passenger door so I could see her short but hot figure more clearly. I watched her huge, round, bra-less breasts sway as she tied her medium-sized dyed hair into a tight bun behind her head. Her giant, round ass cheeks jiggled softly when she straightened her clothes. It was all I could do to whip out my hard, excited dick and fuck her.

Instead, I took a few breaths and she thankfully left. I did turn around and watch her huge, bubble buttocks swing and jiggle as she walked away across the parking lot. I turned around and sat staring at the huge bushes which lined the parking lot on the sides. I looked up at the two empty trucks. Something flickered in my stoned mind and I stepped out of the car. I carefully looked to make sure no one was around before taking a few steps out from between the huge trailer trucks. My excitement grew as a plan formed in my mind. I quickly walked over to the car and opened the rear and front passenger doors.

I stood between the two open doors and lit a cigarette from the pack in her handbag. The first drag on the cigarette shot me straight into the stratosphere. I was prepared for it. I knew the high you get in a moving car gets intense once you stop and step on solid ground. That's exactly what happened when I started smoking the cigarette and my high got very intense. This also meant that my stiff, huge dick ached even more for release.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths of the chilly evening air. Lush farmland surrounded the dhaba on all sides and brought the temperatures down to very low levels in the evening. Still, I felt hot in my hoody because of the stoned state of mind. I absentmindedly pulled down the zipper in front and welcomed the cold wind on my hot, bared chest. A few drags later I heard the crunch of gravel and my eyes flew open. It had gotten completely dark in a few short minutes but I could make out my aunt's plump, white-clad figure clearly at this distance. She stepped carefully across the dark ground and stopped beside me.

"Here you go." She said, handing me a cool bottle of water.

I nodded my head to thank her and popped open the bottle. I took a few deep gulps of the cool water and felt my parched throat get wonderfully wet. Aunty Sheen stood looking at me and smiled when I handed the bottle to her. She too took a few gulps of the cool water and gently shoved me aside before bending down at the front passenger seat to fumble in her handbag. I realized she was looking for the pack of cigarettes and saw the perfect opportunity.

I flung the half-smoked cigarette away to the side before reaching out and grabbing her giant, round mature ass cheeks with both hands.

"Oh!" Aunty cried out softly in surprise, "Oohh..." She then moaned with lustful naughtiness when I pressed my stiff, hard dick over her huge, round and soft ass cheeks.

Aunty Sheen started to sway her huge behind slowly from side to side, teasing my thick, excited dick to no end. I didn't waste time in pulling my stiff, large dick out of my fly. It hung huge and stiff in the cold evening air and trembled with excited anticipation knowing what I had in mind.

After pulling out my thick, hard cock I reached out and pulled down my aunt's tight, white leggings. I peeled her salwar down till her knees and she arched her back willingly. I placed a hand on the large ledge formed by her giant, protruding buttocks and grabbed the base of my thick dick with the other. I bent my knees and brushed my engorged dickhead on her moist, warm cunt.

"Oohh.." Aunty Sheen moaned in desperation at this.

I didn't pay heed but kept on running my huge, round dickhead between her large, loose, wet labia. Eventually, I had the first couple of inches of my young, excited cock wet with her pussy juices and pulled away for a second before placing my sensitive, circumcised dickhead right over her tight, little anus.

"No..." Aunty Sheen moaned half-heartedly but pushed out her huge behind, making my engorged cock-cap press against her taut, little asshole.

I kept a tight grip on my thick, rock-hard dick and pushed forward steadily.

"Ow!!" Sheen aunty almost screamed out loud as my huge, round dickhead stretched her tight little anus before popping into her warm, wet rectum, "Oohh... Ooh... Sshh..." Aunty started groaning and hissing with the pain of being anal fucked with lubrication.

"Ahh! Aah! Aah! Ooh! Aah!" Aunty then began to groan and grunt with pain next.

I'd started thrusting my stiff, long dick back and forth, pushing in half my long length before pulling out to almost the dickhead and then plunging it again deeper the next time. My circumcised dickhead pained a bit from the raw anal fuck but I was glad my mature, slutty aunt's cunt had sufficient fluid to get my huge, hard dick in her mature but taut anus.

"Ugh! Ungh! Ungh! Unngh! Mm! Mmph! Mmph! Aah! Oow! Ouch! Ouch! Oww!" Aunty Sheen's groans turned into deep grunts of pain before turning into muffled screams of agony as I pounded her tight, brown asshole mercilessly from behind.

I remember the way the cold wind cooled the intense heat emanating from my excited body. My hips thrust back and forth in rhythm and my stoned mind focused intensely on my plump, mature aunt's giant, round, bared ass cheeks. They were hard to see in the dark but I felt them bump against my crotch every time I thrust my stiff, large dick in her tight, hot ass. I loved the way her taut-stretched anus gripped my thick shaft tightly and milked it every time I pulled out. I knew I would reach climax within a few minutes now because I'd had a hard-on for over 30 minutes now.

"Mmph! Mmh! Mmh! Mph! Mmph!" Aunty Sheen kept grunting into the driver's seat cushion with every painful thrust of my huge, hard dick into her tight, little asshole.

I quickened my pace and felt the burning sensation in my thighs from standing and thrusting from a bent-over position. I grabbed Aunty Sheen's huge, soft ass cheeks and squeezed and felt them jiggle with every bump against my crotch. It triggered my orgasm almost instantly.

But I was ready for it and a few seconds before I pulled out and shoved my plump, mature aunt hard to the side. She was twisted around and plopped down on the seat facing me, with her feet on the ground. I quickly grabbed the bun of hair at the back of her head and pulled her face to my crotch. Aunty Sheen hungrily opened her mouth and swallowed my stinky, stiff dick deep. My eyes closed immediately and my body froze for a second just before I climaxed hard.

"Aack!" Sheen aunty gagged audible as the first stream of hot, sticky semen shot out of my climaxing cock and slammed against the back of her throat.

Aunty grabbed the base of my long, slick wet dick and began to stroke hard while shoving the top half of its length into her hot, hungry mouth. I felt her tongue coax every streak of my white, hot cum out of my throbbing, thick dick. Her hands squeezed and milked my climaxing cock expertly. My hips bucked spasmodically with the intense throes of a tremendous climax. My mouth was opened wide in a silent moan of immense pleasure right up till my aunty licked the last drops of my sticky, white seed dribbling out of my softening, slick dick.

"Fuuuck..." I swore softly and sighed with the intense feeling of relief which engulfed me. "That's enough." I said and pulled my slick, soft cock out of my aunt's still-sucking mouth.

"Shit!" Aunty Sheen swore softly now, "My ass is sore, son." She whimpered in the dark and groaned as she turned to pull her tight leggings up over her huge, round ass cheeks.

Then I used the remaining water in one of the bottles to wash and clean my dick as best as I could. Aunty Sheen helped me and washed it between the open passenger doors while I kept an eye out. I shoved my soft, wet but clean dick back into my jeans and straightened my clothes.

Thankfully, no one walked to check between the two large trailer trucks and I grinned when I stepped into the car once more.

Once aunty and I took our seats, Sheen aunty started to wrap the Abaya and covered her plump, dark body once more. We were extremely relaxed and chatted happily all the way home.

Dared to Suck Six Times in a Day

(9AM -- 9PM Sunday 20th May 2007)

This incident during my college summer vacations. My results were already in and I had passed with surprisingly good marks. I wanted to get admission in Pune to stay closer to Dee at the time. I had already applied at a few colleges and was awaiting their replies. Aunty knew there weren't many days left for me at home. So, we planned to spend a whole day doing nothing but fucking. Although I'd made plans with another fuck-buddy I agreed with Aunty when she suggested we spend the next Sunday at her place.

It was a little over 9 AM when I stepped out of the house. I had a plain black T-shirt on, with matching black jeans and black sneakers. I carried my cell phone and wallet before saying goodbye to my folks. I'd told my mom that I was going out with some friends for the day and would be back late in the evening. Instead of walking across our huge parking lot, I slipped up the staircase of our building and reached Aunty Sheen's apartment over ours. I rang the bell and aunty immediately opened the door and my excitement shot up instantly at the sexy sight.

Aunty Sheen was completely nude except for a pair of black cotton panties. My eyes obviously went first to her voluptuous, bare chest. The dark areolas and thick, long black nipples on her naked 44-D cup breasts stood out prominently. My eyes travelled lower and I gazed a second at her round, motherly belly then checked out her thick, brown shapely thighs with the wide, muscular calves before ending up looking at her tiny bare feet.

"Hello, son." Aunty Sheen greeted me half-heartedly.

"Hi, aunty. Is everything okay?" I asked concernedly, my smile disappearing.

"No." Sheen aunty said with a disappointed look, "I got my chums last night." Sheen aunty explained with a sad face.

"Oh." I responded, my brain running hard trying to figure if the plan was still on, "Then why don't you rest today, aunt?" I suggested dejectedly.

"No way. I made a promise to you, son." Sheen aunty said before suddenly breaking into a smile, "And you know there are other holes you can use to shove that big beautiful cock in me, right?"

"Hah! Yeah..." I chuckled and replied before laughing too.

Aunty Sheen laughed aloud and pulled me into her apartment before closing and double-locking the main door from within. She didn't waste time in pulling my fitting T-shirt off of my body. I watched with growing excitement as my mature, plump Muslim aunt ran her stubby fingers over my bare, taut, hairless chest. She caressed me all the way from the bottom of my throat, down my pecs, over my significant abs and stopped to clasp my belt buckle. Still gazing at my young, naked chest my aunt pushed me gently and I fell on to the soft cushioned chair placed by the door.

Sheen aunty grinned at me wickedly as she went down on her knees. She quickly slipped my sneakers off before reaching up and fumbling with my belt buckle. She quickly unhooked my belt before flipping down my fly and pulling the jeans straight off.

"Hmm..." I sighed as I felt the cool air-conditioned air of the drawing room on my young, fair, bare body.

I watched my aunt's huge, bare brown breasts as they jiggled softly with her movements. She quickly took out my cell phone from the pocket before folding my jeans and placing it along with my T-shirt on the small table at the side, right up besides the main doorway of her apartment. She looked up at me and smiled wide once again, passing me my cell phone before grabbing my hand and helping me get off of the chair.

"Let's have breakfast, son." Aunty suggested and turned to start walking into the large living room-cum-dining area and further into the kitchen.

I followed a couple of feet behind. My eyes were obviously glued to her enormous, round, panty-clad ass. I enjoyed the way she swayed her wide, rounded hips and her big, brown bubble butt as she took slow, deliberate steps across the living room. The living room was cooler as the A/C ran on full blast. Our district is known for its intense hot weather throughout the country, so even though it was just past 9 in the morning, Aunty Sheen had to put the A/C on high if she wanted the house to stay comfortably cool throughout the day.

I slowed down and stopped halfway into the living room but kept my eyes glued to my mature Muslim aunt's plump, round swinging ass cheeks till she disappeared around the door to the kitchen. I felt my young, circumcised dick twitch and looked down. I was not surprised to see it in a semi-aroused position without any physical stimulation. Being a huge ass man, the sight of a big, round sexy butt jiggling in front was definitely going to get me turned on quickly.

I grinned with excitement and took a seat on the single, soft recliner couch facing the flat-screen TV. There was a large, black leather couch perpendicular to the right with a matching recliner sofa perpendicular to the left. A large, low round glass-topped coffee table occupied the center. I grabbed the remote from the table and switched on the TV. After surfing a few channels I decided to watch HBO, because it was showing a good movie. I put my feet up on the coffee table, adjusted my thick dick and heavy ball-sack to get more comfortable.

I could hear the clink of plates through the open kitchen door. A few minutes later, I turned as aunty entered with a large tray. It had a large pot of coffee, toast, sandwiches and orange juice. It also had a new pack of Classic Regular cigarettes, a couple of thin, long joints and a disposable lighter. I smiled at her as I watched her come closer.

She walked slowly carrying the heavy tray and her big, bare boobs swayed and jiggled enticingly all the way. I watched with a growing hard-on as she stopped close to my left and bent at her waist. This made her large, soft mature tits dangle down like dark, milk-filled udders. As she placed the tray on the low coffee table I reached behind her and casually brushed my hand against her huge, round butt cheeks. My fingertips brushed the crotch of her dark, soft cotton panties and I felt the stiffness of her sanitary pad inside so I pressed down suddenly.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly, "Please don't do that, son. My pussy is already so wet it's dripping like a broken faucet." She said in a desperate tone.

"Oh, is that so?" I said, grinning.