Muslim Widow Aunt's Best Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights dimmed once again and the theater became dark five minutes later. The interval ended and the movie continued playing on screen. I watched it and ate my second burger slower. It made me forget the stiff erection in my pants for a while. Aunty and I finished our burgers and kept the wrappers on the large tray before picking up the extra two large Cokes she had ordered.

I kept the empty tray on the seat at the other side. I turned around and started enjoying the refreshing ice-filled coke. Aunty Sheen moved to sit closer and leaned against my seat. She placed her right hand casually over my thigh and held the tall glass of Coke in her other hand. She watched the movie for several minutes before I felt her hand begin to caress my leg. I looked down and could barely make out her thick, bare, dark arm as she ran her fingernails over my thick, muscular thighs now. I could feel the points of her nails even through the thick jeans.

This brought my stoned attention back to my semi-aroused dick. It responded instantly to her touch when she grabbed my crotch suddenly.

"Oof!" I grunted in surprise, nearly choking on the sip of icy-cold coke. "Shhh..." I hissed next in intense desperation when aunty started to squeeze and release my thick shaft from over my jeans.

With deft hand, Aunty Sheen lowered my fly and I quickly loosened my belt before undoing the button on my jeans. Aunty Sheen turned to look at me and smile in appreciation. She turned her attention back to my crotch and I helped her pull the jeans down to my knees.

"Mmm..." I breathed a sigh of relief as my stiff, long dick sprang out and trembled in the cool, air-conditioned darkness of the movie theater.

I slid lower so Aunty Sheen could reach my cock with ease. She sat with her backrest in an up position, with her back straight. I had reclined my backrest and was practically lying down as low as possible. This meant that I could not see the movie screen and I knew then that I was not visible from below, the general section of the movie hall. I sipped on the chilled coke through the straw and let my mature, Muslim aunt tease and caress my young, excited dick for a while. A few minutes of caressing and stroking had my huge, thick dick standing completely stiff.

"Mm... Hmm..." I moaned approvingly as Aunty Sheen tightened her grip on my stiff, thick dick and started to stroke deliberately.

I loved the way her small, soft, pudgy palm barely wrapped around my thick, large shaft. But I welcomed the warmth and the expert strokes with which she aroused my young, excited cock to no extent. A couple of minutes later, Aunty Sheen suddenly placed her glass of coke in the round hollow space of the armrest and quickly slid down off of her plush seat. Before I could react, Aunty Sheen had turned around and was kneeling between my feet. She pulled my jeans even lower and let it wrapped around my ankles. Then she made me spread my knees as wide as I could. I relished the cooling touch of the air-conditioned interior on my naked, firm legs.

Aunty Sheen grabbed my T-shirt and pulled at it. I understood and slid lower till my bare, young buttock hung over the edge of my soft, low seat. She then placed her warm, soft hands on my knees and forced them even wider. I complied and stretched my flexible, muscular legs as much as I could despite being restricted by the jeans around my ankles. Aunty Sheen seemed satisfied because the next moment I felt her warm, moist breath on my stiff, large cock.

"Mm..." I moaned and took a deep breath, readying myself for an awesome blowjob.

Aunty Sheen didn't disappoint. She started by rubbing her pudgy, round face on my thick, hard dick. I felt her hot breath distinctly on my huge, stiff shaft. I recognized the touch of her thin, firm lips on my engorged, ultra-sensitive circumcised dickhead. Her hands started creeping in towards my crotch. I remember by huge, thick dick twitched noticeably as she caressed my bare, muscular thighs with her fingernails before cupping my big, ball-sack in one hand and grabbing the thick base of my large, young cock with the other.

"Fuck!" I swore softly when I felt her thin, severe lips brush against my clean-shaven scrotum.

Aunty Sheen noticed my response and began to kiss my ball-sack. I felt electric jolts running down my spine every time she flicked her tongue out and licked my sensitive scrotum. Her grip at the base of my thick dick remained firm. She pushed my stiff, large cock and started kissing all over my big, bald ball-sack. I felt the sticky coolness of her saliva as it dribbled down my smooth scrotum and evaporated in the air-conditioned interior. My young, hard dick stood completely stiff and throbbed visibly in her hand.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned when she noticed the extremely excited response from my young, hungry dick.

She continued to kiss and lick my smooth-shaved scrotum for a long time. I kept taking deep, long breaths and struggled to hold back my climax. I wanted to savor the excitement blowjob that was to come. After more than ten minutes of sucking on my balls, Aunty Sheen moved up to tease my thick, rock-hard dick.

"Oh, yeah..." I groaned approvingly when Aunty Sheen started to kiss and lick her way up the length of my long, stiff dick.

I watched her head move higher and higher as her lips travelled up along its long, hard length. She kept on sprinkling my huge shaft with soft, wet kisses. It felt even more incredible when she suddenly swallowed my huge, round dickhead into her warm, welcoming mouth.

"Ooohhh..." I groaned long and low with intense pleasure.

Aunty Sheen seemed to get encouraged and began to stroke and suck on my huge, hard dick. Her wet, soft tongue played havoc on my sensitive, circumcised cock-cap while her soft warm palms stroked my thick, hard shaft and cupped my cum-laden balls.

"Oh... Aahh..." I moaned then groaned with excitement as Aunty Sheen pushed her head lower and swallowed several inches of my huge, hard dick into her warm, wet mouth.

Aunty Sheen started bobbing her head up and down, while stroking my dick and fondling my ball-sack. As the seconds passed by I felt my large, stiff dick begin to tremble with incredible excitement. I realized my aunt felt it too because she moaned softly and began pushing my thick, meaty dick deeper into her small, wet mouth. Her soft, wet tongue ran up and down the ultra-sensitive underside of my huge, young dick.

Her hand clenched tighter around my thick, hard shaft as she moved it up but then relaxed when she stroked down its length. Down below, her other hand began to massage my heavy balls, coaxing them to climax. I felt my stiff, large dick begin to ache noticeably after a short while. It was throbbing and trembling with excitement at the way my mature, Muslim aunt expertly licked and sucked.

Aunty Sheen could only shove half of my long, stiff length into her small mouth before my huge, round dickhead bumped against the back of her throat.

"Agh!" Aunty Sheen gagged quite loudly, but thankfully no one heard her choking noise because a song was playing on screen.

Aunty didn't get deterred for more than a second because she went back to sucking and stroking my huge, hard dick very quickly. She tightened her thin lips around my thick shaft and stroked harder with her hand. Her other hand gripped my big ball-sack firmly but gently and pushed it up against the base of my huge, stiff cock. I felt her thumb press down in the space between my balls and anus and I felt my huge, stiff dick throb incredibly hard.

"Oh, shit!" I swore aloud with unbridled excitement now.

I was amazed at how hard my huge, long dick could get with my mature, slutty aunt's expert handling. I could feel my climax building up now.

"Oh, shit... Aunty..." I swore and managed to stammer.

Aunty Sheen understood immediately. She started shoving my huge, throbbing dick deeper into her tight, wet mouth. She kept on stroking the remaining length of my large, stiff shaft with her hand at a steady pace the whole time. I bet she felt my ball-sack shrink in size as it prepared to shoot my young, hot semen out. I held my breath and closed my eyes as I fell over the edge of an intense orgasm.

"Ooo..." I groaned long and low as my body stiffened and then relaxed.

I felt every spurt of hot, sticky semen shoot out of my engorged dickhead and land deep in her tight throat. Aunty Sheen made audible gulping noises as she struggled to swallow the huge streaks of sticky, white semen my throbbing, climaxing cock spewed out. Still, she persisted and never moved her head away from my crotch. I could see stars behind my eyelids as I rose to higher planes of pleasure. The weed hit real hard and I felt myself floating free as my balls emptied their heavy load into my slutty widowed aunt's hungry mouth.

"... Fuck..." I swore finally when I was able to open my eyes.

I struggled to open them halfway and squinted down at my aunt's dark, plump form kneeling between my feet. Her mouth was latched on to my softening but still-thick dick as she tried to suck out the last drops of my young, sticky seed.

"Mmm..." Aunty moaned lustily when she noticed me looking down at her, with my slick just-climaxed dick still in her smiling mouth, "Mmuah!" She made an audible kissing sound as she eventually released my soft, saliva-streaked dick.

"Aunty..." I could only call out her name as I tried to control my heavy breathing.

My heart still raced at a throbbing pace and I tried to calm down. I finally succeeded in gaining control a minute later. By then, Aunty Sheen had resumed her seat beside me and was sucking the cool Coke casually, as if nothing had happened.

I lazily pulled up my jeans and hooked my belt closed. I took a few sips of the cool coke at my side. A couple of minutes later, Aunty Sheen leaned close.

"How do you feel, son?" Sheen aunty asked in a soft but audible voice.

"That was amazing, aunty." I replied with the excitement evident in my tone.

"I'm so happy to hear that, sweetheart." She responded, "Shall we leave?" She asked next.

I was more than happy to oblige now that we'd done what we had come for. I nodded and Aunty Sheen immediately pulled her Abaya out of the large handbag lying near her feet. I watched her plump, curvy body in the dim light of the movie screen. Aunty Sheen's huge, soft mature breasts heaved and shook under her tight-fitting short-sleeved shirt. I watched her lean forward and jut her giant, round ass cheeks out behind her to button the Abaya around her wide, round hips. I patted my pockets and made sure I hadn't lost anything before standing up and joining my aunt. We walked out of the VIP section and directly towards the separate exit for the class.

Aunty Sheen and I managed to reach home just before 12 PM. Thankfully my parents bought her story that her flight was delayed for a couple of hours and no one suspected that my seemingly-strict and pious mature Muslim aunt had sucked my dick in the movie theater barely half an hour ago.

Hungry Suck on Highway

(5PM -- 6PM, Saturday 16th December 2006)

This incident happened during my Christmas vacations. Aunty Sheen called me in the late afternoon and asked if we could go for a ride, because she was getting bored at home. I agreed immediately because I didn't have any plans for the evening. Aunty Sheen said she'd call my mom and ask to borrow my family car for "shopping". So, I rushed home from soccer practice, had a quick shower and changed into just a black hoody and a pair of black jeans. It was the peak of winter and it gets quite cold in our region.

It was a little before 5 PM that aunty called me once more.

"Hi, Ali. Are you ready, son?" Aunty Sheen asked as soon as I answered my cell phone.

"Yes, I am, Aunty." I said, trying to hide my overt excitement in front of my family.

"Okay then. I'll meet you at the parking lot." She said and hung up.

I told my mom I was leaving and stepped out of our ground-floor apartment. I could see Aunty Sheen dressed in a loose, dark-blue Abaya and standing near our car. I smiled wide as I approached. Aunty Sheen's Hijab covered face broke into a smile too. I unlocked our black Hyundai Santro and opened the front passenger door for my aunt. Sheen aunty thanked me as she stepped in. I wasn't being polite. I only wanted to get a good look at her gigantic, round ass cheeks as she snuck into the car. I grinned when I saw what I wanted and slammed the door shut. I hurried around and took the driver's seat. I drove out swiftly, waiting just long enough for the security guard to open the huge metal gate, before quickly taking the right turn.

"So, where to?" I asked as we approached the intersection of the peripheral ring road and the road leading downtown.

"Let's go on the highway." Aunty suggested and I took the right once again.

I drove along the ring road for around 10 minutes before reaching the west-bound highway. The moment I joined the traffic on the highway, Aunty Sheen began to undo the buttons on her loose, dark Abaya. I took sneak peeks at her as she struggled to pull off the Abaya from around her plump, curvy mature body. She finally succeeded by lifting her giant, round ass cheeks one at a time. I watched as she folded the Abaya roughly and placed it on the rear seat.

Aunty Sheen was dressed in sexy white fitting salwar-suit. The Kurti she had on was tighter than her usual clothes. It had a low neckline, which plunged down enough to show the first few inches of her deep, dark cleavage. The top clung tight to her large, round mature breasts. I was instantly excited when I noticed her thick, large nipples making noticeable bumps in her top and I realized she wasn't wearing a bra to hold her huge, heavy boobs in place. The soft fabric outlined her motherly belly. Her ensemble was completed with a pair of white, tight leggings. The sheer leggings were stretched taut over her thick, shapely legs and almost showed her dark brown skin underneath. Her feet were clad in a pair of black sneakers.

I felt my young, excited dick twitch in my jeans before starting to get aroused slowly. My excitement doubled when Aunty Sheen casually snuck her hand in her handbag and came up with a large, long joint.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, grinning as I looked at my aunt.

"It's fun to smoke up in the car, right Ali?" Aunty commented and grinned back at me.

"Yes. You're absolutely right." I agreed and nodded my head.

Still grinning, Aunty Sheen grabbed a disposable lighter from her handbag and lit the joint.

If you're wondering where she got the weed, etc. let me explain.

Ever since we'd smoked up together, Sheen aunty had me score large quantities of the stuff at a time along with cartons of Classic Regulars. She kept the weed and cigarettes hidden in her wardrobe initially and had to sneak late at night to smoke a cigarette on the balcony for fear of being found out by her daughter. A few months ago Dee had left home and shifted to Pune for college. So by then, Aunty Sheen had no worries about being found out and she would regularly smoke cigarettes. She had also learnt to clean the weed and roll joints so she wouldn't have to depend on me.

I rolled down the windows and let the cool late afternoon winter breeze blow into the car. It helped to flush the thick, acrid grey smoke out of the car quickly. I drove at a steady 50 km/h on the slow lane of the highway. The traffic was sparse at this time. There were mostly huge trucks and trailers on their trans-country journeys. I drove behind a truck laden with wheat sacks. I followed it at a safe distance of 50 meters and had my eyes on its rear the whole time.

After only the first couple of drags on the joint, I could feel myself getting high. I felt the familiar tingle in my toes and fingers before I felt warm all over. As the joint burned low, we got high. Half-way through the joint I felt myself getting hyper-sensitive. The cool breeze felt chilly against my face and I could smell the peculiar musty scent of trees in winter. I felt incredibly relaxed and focused right then.

A little while later, Aunty Sheen leaned against me, pressing her large, soft boob on my left. I always drive with my right hand on the steering wheel and left hand resting on the gear stick. So, I raised my hand and let her drape it around her round, soft shoulders. As she snuggled close and rested the back of her head in the crook of my arm my hand now rested casually over her huge, round mature mammary. Almost immediately, I felt the warmth of her plump, mature boobs on my palm. So, I did what anyone in my situation would, I plunged my hand under her low neckline till it got stuck in her tight, dark cleavage.

"Mm..." Aunty moaned softly and took a deep, long pull.

My eyes stayed focused on the truck ahead. Aunty Sheen took another deep drag. But she didn't pass me the joint this time because my hands were busy driving and fondling her soft, mature breasts at the moment. Instead, she held the joint up to my face. I leaned forward, clamped the butt softly and took a long pull before blowing the smoke out of the car immediately. I sighed deep when I felt the buzzing in my brain. I knew I was very high then.

By the time the joint was finally over, we were both very high. Aunty Sheen seemed to be stoned almost. She rested her heavy weight against my side and her plump, soft mature body seemed to melt into me. After she flicked the burnt butt out of the car window on my side I rolled up the windows completely. This was the signal because Aunty Sheen simply pulled her tight Kurta up over her voluptuous chest and exposed her big, bare, brown bra-less boobs completely. She then hurried to pull down her tight legging and managed to peel them down to her knees.

I watched glimpses of her as my stoned but horny aunt struggled to kneel on her soft, low seat. She finally managed it by putting her thick knees on the edge of my seat. Next, she placed her hands on my thighs and sat low on her heels. I turned my head to catch a glimpse of her giant, round, naked ass cheeks jutting out behind her before I felt her hands hurriedly opening my fly. Her hand went in deftly, caught my semi-aroused dick and carefully pulled it out of my fly.

"Hmm..." I moaned in pleasure as my young, excited dick was exposed to the cool interior of the car.

I watched the road ahead and drove with my right as usual. However, my left arm stretched to the side till my hand rested behind her big, round ass. My fingers slipped between her deep, moist ass-crack till they reached her little brown anus.

"Shh..." Aunty Sheen hissed softly when I teased her sensitive, tight asshole.

I leaned a few inches to the side and Aunty Sheen raised her huge, bubble buttocks till my fingertips brushed against her thick, moist lips of her dark, mature pussy. By this time, Aunty Sheen had a hand around the thick base of my semi-aroused but large cock.

"Oohh..." I moaned louder with excitement when I felt her warm mouth engulf my sensitive circumcised dickhead.

Aunty Sheen started to suck and lick the huge, round cock-cap while her hand squeezed the base of my thick dick. It made the blood collect in my dick and it stood stiff and erect in no time. My huge, round dickhead was engorged enormously and my thick, stiff dick ached almost painfully. Sheen aunty kept her grip on the base of my dick. She continued to squeeze my sensitive dickhead with her thin lips while licking my tiny hole with the tip of her soft, wet tongue at the same time.

My fingertips got busy playing with her large, loose labia. I pried them apart after a while and ran a fingertip between their warm, wet fleshy walls.

"Mmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned long and low with a desperate undertone.

I decided to tease her a while and continued to run my fingertip lazily just within her thick, loose pussy lips. After a while my fingertip stopped at the top of her cunt-crack and rested on her thick, ultra-sensitive clit.