Muslim Widow - Daughter Dee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed the way my bare, firm crotch banged against her back and made my aunt's huge, round and dark ass cheeks ripple and jiggle with every thrust in. My slick, thick dick now slipped in and out smoothly in her moistening, mature cunt now. I loved the way my thrust made my aunt's face bump harder against Dee's lovely cunt. The loud smacking sound of my thrust was swept away by the cold, wet wind blowing in through the doors to my back.

"Aah! Oohh! Aaah! Yess! Yesss! Aaahhhhh!" Dee's moans of pleasure soon turned into groans of lust as she neared her climax and she squealed hard as she came.

I watched Dee's sexy, curvy bare body writhe in pleasure, making her taut, round boobs tremble enticingly on her voluptuous chest.

"Mmpph! Mmphh! Mmph! Mph! Mpph!" Aunty Sheen's muffled moans increased in frequency every passing minute as she too came close to her climax.

"Mmmmm..." Aunty groaned soft and low as her trapped, naked body started to tremble hard underneath.

I continued to fuck my mature, slutty aunt hard and fast through her intense climax. I could feel her hot cunt-cream gushing out from her climaxing pussy every time I pulled out. Her cunt juices splashed against my big ball-sack and dribbled down to splash on the small rug underneath her feet on the floor.

My breathing was hard as I kept fucking my aunt hard from behind. Dee had released my aunt's neck and her legs and feet hung over the table. I could she was exhausted after an incredible orgasm. Aunty Sheen's head rested on her daughter's soft, smooth belly as I continued to fuck her relentlessly from behind.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Ali! Son! Fuck me! Aah! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Aunty Sheen started to gasp and talk dirty through her heavy, panting breaths and this made me ram her harder and harder.

"Ah! Oh! Fuck! Ali! My son! Aah! Fuck me! Fuck! Me! Hard! Aaahhhh!" Aunty Sheen kept on encouraging me with gasps between each thrust and swore again and again before groaning out loud in lust as she climaxed for the second time.

I felt her body stiffen up for a second before she suddenly sank to her knees, pulling my slick, thick dick out of her creaming, wet cunt.

"Oh!" Aunty Sheen cried out as she slumped on the ground.

I watched her with an aching dick and panting breath, my eyes filled with frenzied lust as my mature, horny aunt writhed naked on the floor, squirting out her cunt juices far out over the tiled floor. Her huge, dark mature tits jiggled and her enormous, bare brown ass flopped against the cold, smooth tiled floor audibly in the intense throes of an eye-rolling orgasm.

My stiff, aching dick eventually brought my attention to its plight. I wrenched my eyes away from my aunt's lust-filled thrashing body to look at Dee, who still half-lay on the glass-topped dining table, her lovely, shapely legs dangling over the edge and exposing her creamy, brown cute cunt invitingly.

I immediately stepped over my aunt's thrashing body and grabbed Dee's knees. I pulled her limp, heavy legs up and held them spread wide apart at her sides. Dee's curvy, short body was surprisingly flexible.

"Mmhhh..." Dee moaned softly and looked up at me through half-closed eyes.

I looked right into her eyes, my gaze full of lust and longing, as I pushed her knees as far apart as I could. I bent my knees, thus positioning my throbbing, wet dick over her lovely, climaxed cunt.

"Ohh!" Dee moaned in anticipation as my thick, slick dick gently brushed against her cute, little clit.

"Aaah!" Dee cried aloud as I thrust my engorged dick head into her tight, young cunt.

"Oh, baby!" I cried out with lust at the way her wet, tight labia clenched my thick, dick head in a tight grip.

I took a couple of deep breaths, returning my sexy older cousin's lusty gaze, before I pushed forward slowly but steadily.

"Ooo..." Dee's eyes widened and she groaned softly with pain as my huge dick slowly slid into her tight, young pussy. "Aah... Aahh.. Aaahhh..." She started to groan louder and louder when I began to thrust my stiff, thick dick in and out of her hot, creamy cunt.

I let go of Dee's knees and slid my hands down below. I grabbed handfuls of Dee's firm, round ass cheeks tightly as I started to thrust in and out.

"Aah! Aah! Oh! Aah! Ooh! Aah! Aah! Aah! Ali! Ali! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, yesss!" Dee's groans of pain turned to moans of lust as she climaxed hard again after 15 minutes.

I was too horny to care that Dee's loud, encouraging screams might be heard outside our suite and I kept fucking her harder and faster.

My huge, stiff dick was being milked by her clenching, taut wet vagina each time I pulled my cock out of her. I was squeezing and spreading Dee's tight, big bubble butts roughly as I continued to bang her on the dining table. My eyes would look at her face, slide lower to enjoy the way her firm, taut tits jiggled hard at every thrust and relished the loud moans of ecstasy that came out from Dee's wide-open mouth.

After banging her for a long time I was ready to climax too. I felt my heavy balls ready to pump out my cum and I leaned over Dee and rammed my huge, long dick all the way into her hot, creamy tight cunt.

"Aaaiiii!" Dee screamed aloud in pain at the sudden, swift deep thrust as I climaxed hard.

"Aaaahhhh..." I growled deep in my throat and my body froze immediately as the first spurt of sticky, hot semen squirted out my dick and splashed deep in my older cousin's tight, wet pussy.

My hips trembled and my knees locked tight as my throbbing, thick dick spat out streams after streams of white, creamy seen into Dee's clenching, tight vagina. My eyes were clamped shut and my mouth an "O" as I groaned silently through the breathtaking orgasm. A little while into my orgasm, I suddenly felt a familiar warm and chubby hand on my shrunken, sensitive ball-sack as my aunt reached up from the floor and gently started to massage the large drops of my sticky seed into her daughter's young pussy.

"Ohhhh..." I finally groaned audibly as my aunt massaged my balls. "Shit!" I swore and sighed hard as the last viscous drops of my hot semen were squeezed out and I took a step back slowly.

"Oww..." Dee cried out softly as my thick, slick dick slipped out and emptied her tight, creamy cunt.

"That was awesome!" Dee suddenly called out, reaching out her hands towards me.

I grabbed her hands and gently pulled her to a sitting position and she slid off of the glass-top before stumbling to catch her balance. I pulled her to me and held her as she tried to catch her breath after an intense bout of fucking. In the meanwhile, I reached down with a hand and pulled my plump, mature aunt from the floor, as she sat naked on the cold tiled floor and kept caressing my sensitive scrotum even after I climaxed. Aunty Sheen eventually stood and up and put her arms around us from the side.

Aunty Sheen, Dee and I stood in a naked, three-way embrace after the intense multi-orgasm fucking for a long time.

Eventually, when my sticky, slick semen started to drip out of Dee's cute, wet cunt she gently broke apart before announcing that she needed to use the washroom. Aunty Sheen offered to help her clean up and I watched my mature, plump aunt's and my sexy, curvy cousin's lovely, large bare buttocks swing and jiggle as they walked to the huge bathroom within the main bedroom. I shook my head and grinned at my luck before I stepped into the spare bathroom and washed myself.

I took my time to clean up, washing the fatigue of the flight and cab drive away under the cool shower. My mind was fraught with the sleazy and slutty facet of my widowed Muslim aunt and her young daughter. I grinned when I remembered the things that still remained to be tried from our list of lust.

Mother and Daughter Enjoy a Raunchy Rub Down

(5 PM - 8 PM Saturday, 18th August, 2007)

It was nearly 5 PM and I was surprised at how quickly the time had passed. I hurried into the main bedroom dripping wet and naked. I could hear my aunt and Dee giggling and whispering in the large bathroom through the open doorway as, no doubt, they teased and played while washing the other under the shower.

As instructed, I pulled on a pair of black soccer shorts without underwear. My clean, thick dick swung free inside and I pulled on my windcheater without a top on. I felt incredibly free and comfortable as I slipped my feet into the pair of flip-flops I had bought along, keeping in mind the rainy weather. I called out to tell my aunt and cousin that I was ready. I heard my aunt say it'll take another ten minutes for them.

I went into the spacious living area and looked out of the open balcony doors. I was pleased to see a soft, mist-like rain falling from the dark, cloudy skies above. The raindrops could barely be made out and it almost like a fog was constantly descending from overhead. This was one of my favorite weathers and the breathtaking scene of the mist-covered mountains outside the balcony had me mesmerized for a while.

Eventually, I took a seat on the single couch at the coffee table behind the dining table. I quickly lit one of the six thick joints Dee and I had rolled before lunch. I half-sprawled on the single couch, with one leg dangling over the armrest as I stared out and enjoyed the amazing panorama beyond the balcony to my right while smoking up all alone in the spacious living room of the suite.

I felt the strong weed hit almost instantly because it was my first joint of the day. My fingertips became numb and my senses heightened noticeably. The sharp contrast between the dark grey sky above and the lush, dark green trees below became stark. As the cool, moist wind blew away the acrid, grey smoke trailing out of my mouth I smiled pleasantly at the lovely scent of wet earth wafting in from outside the balcony. I could feel the cold breeze brushing against my bare legs, sighing softly as it blew in through the open glass doors.

"Hey, baby." Dee called out softly from the door to the main bedroom.

I slowly turned my face with a smile but it turned into a lazy, wicked grin at what I saw.

Dee looked extremely sexy in the windcheater. The zipper of her windcheater was closed only a few inches from the bottom. The black windcheater hung open, revealing her top-less and big, firm breasts. They jiggled softly as she walked towards me. My eyes slid lower to the tiny, low-waist black denim booty shorts. They were stretched taut at her curvy, round hips and topped her sexy, shapely brown legs amazingly. Dee's tiny feet were clad in a pair of flip flops.

"Come here, baby." I said and stretched my free hand to her,

I sat straighter and turned my couch to face the balcony door, with the coffee table close to my left.

"Yes, daddy." Dee replied with a wink and smile

I loved the cute baby-girl persona Dee normally adopted when we were alone. She loved to call me "Daddy" and I'd always call her with cute nick names.

I watched Dee's large, round firm ass cheeks jiggle hard as she turned and swiftly took a seat sideways on my lap. My joint was half-way over and Dee plucked it from my hand, taking a deep, first drag.

"Mm..." Dee moaned softly at the first hit.

I watched her eyes close, turn her head up and stay still as she held the thick, pungent smoke in her lungs. I wrapped my left arm around her curvy, firm waist and she settled against me. My right hand slid into her half-open windcheater from the front and cupper her lovely, firm breast.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned softly at my touch and released a stream of grey smoke out of her plush, thick lips overhead.

"Mmhh!" Dee moaned as she kissed me suddenly.

She held out the joint and I took a deep drag on it. Dee again pressed her lips to mine. She kept licking my lower lips gently with her soft, wet tongue till I let the thick, grey smoke waft slowly out of my mouth. Dee immediately sucked it all before the cool breeze could blow it away. She took a deep breath and smashed her mouth hard against mine, smearing her lip gloss around my mouth.

"Mm..." It was my turn to moan as my free, young cock started to stiffen in my shorts with Dee's sexy, passionate kiss.

"Hello, babies!" Aunty Sheen's voice startled Dee for a second and she broke the kiss.

"Hello, sexy momma!" I cried out as I turned and checked out my mature Muslim aunt's slutty outfit.

Aunty Sheen looked like an extra-slutty middle-aged modern Indian cougar in the dark windcheater and skimpy, blue denim cut-off shorts. Her windcheater was half-open, just like Dee's and also showed off her bare, brown braless voluptuous chest clearly. I could see her huge, dark boobs sway freely within and caught glimpses of her long, black nipples as they peeked out through the gap. Aunt Sheen's tight small shorts were stretched extremely taut over her huge, round hips and the lower quarter of her enormous, round ass cheeks were clearly visible. My eyes inevitably traveled down her thick, shapely dark legs which ended in a pair of flip-flops too. I noticed she was also carrying a large, black handbag slung over her left shoulder.

"Mm..." Dee moaned when Aunty Sheen stopped in front of us, "Mom, you look so hot!" She exclaimed and smiled wide.

"Thanks honey!" Aunty Sheen smiled.

Sheen aunt bent down to put her handbag on the table and grabbed another thick, large joint from the black pouch.

Aunty Sheen stood casually, with her huge, dark tits almost hanging out of her half-open windcheater, as she lit the joint. She put the lighter back on the coffee table before she started back and forth in front of the open glass doors of the balcony.

Dee and I watched her large, motherly mammary heave up as she took the first, deep drag. Our eyes were riveted on her plump, curvy body. We watched her enormous, round booty cheeks swing enticingly as she walked slowly. Dee and I took turns on our joint while ogling her mother openly. Aunty Sheen paced to and fro slowly, as she reminded us of the plan for the next few hours.

My young, thick dick was steadily arousing in my shorts. Dee could feel it poking her firm, round buttocks from below as she sat on my lap, because I felt her wriggle and press it down with her booty. We were extremely high by the time our joint was over. My vision was slightly hazy and Dee's movements were significantly slower. She lay resting sideways on me and we watched her mature mother's lovely, large assets jiggle and sway invitingly.

Dee handed me the butt of the joint and I turned to crush it out in the ashtray on the coffee table. Aunty Sheen immediately stepped towards us. She stopped to my right and placed her large, round rump on the thick, cushioned armrest of the single couch. I turned around and placed my right arms around my aunt's large, round waist. I held the lovely, curvy mother-daughter duo casually as Aunty Sheen offered the joint to me and Dee and the three of us took turns to finish it.

Needless to say, we were stoned by the time the second spliff burnt out. Aunty Sheen and Dee struggled to stand and had to take a few deep breaths to orientate themselves. I stood up slowly, trying to avoid a head-rush. As they pulled the zippers on their windcheater up, Aunty Sheen nodded sluggishly towards her handbag. I put the black pouch, our cell phones and my wallet into it before handing it to her.

Aunty Sheen and Dee grabbed an arm each and I tried my best to support them as they swayed and walked slowly out of the suite. I remember the warmth of their soft bodies against mine as we took the wide stairs down. Thankfully, the walk seemed to sober us just enough to walk normally.

The weather had turned greyer, with the clouds becoming thick. As we stepped out into the misty, soft drizzle outside, I placed my left arm around Dee while Aunty Sheen walked close to my right. We took a right from the main gate of Le Meridian and walked along the wide street towards downtown Mahabaleshwar. There was a cold breeze blowing the misty rain from the west. It chilled our bare legs and we shivered under our windcheaters. We had pulled the hoods tight around the head to protect against the rain. However, our stoned state of mind didn't seem to bother about anything else.

"Let's have some tea." Dee suggested when we came upon a roadside tea stall.

Aunty Sheen and I immediately agreed, figuring some hot tea and a smoke will get us more comfortable in the chilly weather. A tarp was stretched from the stall's corrugated roof and slanted down to meet the ground behind, making a small, sloping shelter for the customers. There were already a handful of people standing under it, with barely space for us. So, we decided to step to one side and waited for our tea. Aunty Sheen carefully pulled out the pack of cigarettes from her handbag and I helped them light a cigarette each in the soft misty rain.

The middle-aged owner of the tea stall came over with a tray and served us tea with a smile. Aunty Sheen smiled back, paid him 100 bucks for 20 rupees worth of tea and told him to keep the change. Sheen aunty nodded her head and dismissed him as he thanked her profusely. I looked over at the tea stall and could see every pair of eye ogling my aunt and my cousin's smooth, bare brown legs. Aunty Sheen knew it well and she shifted from one foot to the other, making her enormous, round ass jiggle enticingly for the public. Dee and I watched her act innocent despite her flirty actions. She grinned when she caught us staring at her. We chatted about Dee's college while sipping tea and smoking cigarettes on the side of the road.

When we finished our tea, I signaled to the owner who was already sneaking glances in our direction. He hurried over and took our empty cups, bowing and nodding his head in appreciation at us once more. We had another smoke at the tea stall before we felt warm enough. Again, I slipped an arm around my older cousin's lovely, curvy waist and Aunty Sheen walked close to my right as we continued our walk towards the town.

We didn't need to search long and we stepped into a large store. The old lade behind the counter greeted us with a smile, although her eyes did move from my aunt's bare legs to Dee's for a second. Aunty Sheen told her what we wanted and the old lady turned to rummage on the shelves behind her.

I watched her grab a medium-sized bottle of honey and a small slab of butter from the refrigerator. She packed it into a plastic carry bag. Aunty Sheen paid, put the bottle and butter in her large handbag before we left and started walking back the way we had come. On the way, Aunty Sheen suddenly pulled us towards a drug store. A young local guy stood behind the counter and I watched him ogle my aunt's mature, plump exposed legs as we walked to the counter. He flicked his glance at Dee's bare, shapely brown legs before looking at me and turning his eyes away.

Aunty Sheen asked him to get her a large pack of flavored condoms, a large bottle of Johnson's oil and a jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly. I watched the salesman try not to show his surprised expression and he hurriedly turned around and poked through the shelves. Aunty Sheen turned and grinned at Dee and me before winking playfully. She paid for everything in cash and put the stuff in her large handbag.

As we left, I saw the young guy staring in shock at my aunt's huge, round buttocks as he tried to understand the scene, with what looked like a mature Indian cougar buying condoms, Vaseline and oil while accompanied by her daughter and her boyfriend.

Dee and I grinned and shook our heads in amazement at her mother's brazenness. I enjoyed the warm, soft bodies of my aunt and cousin as we walked close together. Aunty Sheen wanted to see the town so we walked around for a while, looking at the small but beautiful houses snuggled amidst the thick, lush greenery of the mountain. All along the way, we were getting long stares from the locals and a few tourists too. It was still not a common sight to see a sexy young Indian girl and her plump, curvy woman to be dressed in shorts, at least not in Mahabaleshwar. We ignored the ogling and instead enjoyed the beautiful natural ambience.

123456...9