Muslim Widow - Hindu Divorcee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers

"Ungghh!" Vandana gave a final grunt before she started to shake and her hot, slick cream washed over my left hand.

"Mmh.. Mmm..." My aunty mewled softly as she tried to control her shaking body in the throes of her orgasm.

"Aaahh..." Vandana exhaled hard and shivered.

I kept my thumbs sunk deep into their creaming cunts till I was sure they had stopped climaxing. As their breathing slowed to normal levels after a couple of minutes I gently pulled out my thick, slick-wet thumbs from their creamy cunts.

"Oh!" Aunty Sheen groaned.

"Aah! Sssh!" Vandana grunted and hissed dejectedly in the cold darkness of her terrace.

I stood straight and looked down at the pair of fleshy, brown buttocks bent over and my thickening cock twitched noticeably. I guessed it was very noticeably because Aunty Sheen turned to me with a grin the dim light of the bonfire and went down on her knees on the cold, tiled floor of the open, windy terrace. Vandana followed suit soon and was kneeling beside her. I watched with growing excitement as they reached up and pulled my shorts down.

"Hmm!" Aunty Sheen and Vandana chorused and laughed at their slutty state.

I could tell they were as stoned as I was. They had simply dropped their nearly-finished joints on the potted plants to their sides. Now, their movements were sluggish and their speech a little slurred. I could I was swaying noticeably now, no doubt higher than a kite caught in a storm. But it took me only a second to step out of my shorts. I looked down to see my aunt and her best friend staring at my cock in the dim illumination of the floodlights of the lawn below. I braced myself when Vandana suddenly reached out with both hands towards my bare, clean-shaven crotch.

"Oh, yes!" I sighed when Vandana gently cupped my balls and grabbed the thick base of my almost erect cock in her cold palm.

As I watched Aunty Sheen tapped her friend on the shoulder and quickly gesture to her mouth before disappearing behind me. Vandana shuffled backwards till she could rest against the railing. Aunty Sheen suddenly nudged my upper back and before I could understand what was happening, I was bent over, with my elbows resting on the cold, steel railing. Vandana kept a firm grip on my thick shaft till my huge, swollen dick head was inches away from her face. Aunty Sheen slowly caressed my well-toned calves and stopped with her warm palms at my back of my knees. I felt her pull and instantly spread my feet wide apart on the floor, wondering what she had planned but extremely excited nonetheless.

Vandana's grip tightened on the thick base of my dick while Aunt Sheen grabbed my bare firm buttocks and gently spread them apart.

"Aah..." I moaned when Vandana put my thick dick head into her warm mouth and rolled her tongue over it lovingly.

"Oh! Aunty!" I cried out loud in pleasure the very next second when I felt my slutty aunt's wet tongue on my tight, little anus.

"Shit!" I had to swear aloud in joy when I felt my thick cock being sucked and my sensitive male asshole being licked together. "Yeah... I love it!" I expressed my excited approval and bent lower and pushed out my bare buttocks even more.

"Mm... Mmhmm..." Vandana moaned from below as she started to suck my thick dick deeper into her warm mouth.

"Aahmm... Mm..." Aunty Sheen also moaned from behind as she continued to run her wet tongue hungrily over my tight little asshole.

"Aunty..." I moaned aloud in delight when my horny aunt pushed the tip of her soft, wet tongue in my tiny butthole.

"Mhmm... I love your cute ass, son." Aunty Sheen paused to say before continuing to rim my ass, "It's so fair. Mm... So round and, Mm... so firm, Ali! Aah! I wish I could eat your cute little butt all the time." She whispered in lust from behind and I felt my excitement multiply hearing my Muslim widowed aunt talk dirty to me.

Vandana busied herself in sucking the length of my large, stiff dick into her warm, welcoming mouth and jerked my cock slowly but steadily. At the same time, my mature slutty aunt licked and rimmed my butthole with devotion.

The sensation of having my thick, stiff dick sucked and my hyper-sensitive anus licked simultaneously was intensely pleasurable. I could feel my large, hard dick twitching with excitement in Vandana's slippery mouth while my aunt's slick saliva cooled on my bare butthole with the cold wind blowing through the terrace late on that summer evening.

"Mm... Yeah... That's it... Yesss... Keep doing that, Vendy." I moaned encouragingly when Vandana started to take my thick, hard dick deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

"Aagh!" Vandana gagged hard as my engorged dick head bumped against the back of her throat. "Mpph!" She choked despite taking out my huge dick till only its thick head remained in her salivating mouth.

I was amazed that she would try to deep-throat my huge dick but I figured that she must be very sex-starved and wanted to make up for all these lost years. I encouraged Vandana to try once more and she readily obliged by sticking my thick dick all the way to her throat once more.

"Aack!" Vandana gagged audibly.

"Breathe through your nose, Vendy. It helps." Aunty Sheen paused and said through heavy breaths from the back before she proceeded to suck and lick my butthole.

"Aaggh! Mmpph! Mmhh... Mmhh... Mm!" Vandana followed my experienced aunt's advice and now I could hear her gagging sounds turn to moans as she discovered the trick to deep-throat a huge dick.

"Oh, yesss!" I exclaimed aloud when Vandana finally pushed my thick dick head past her tight throat.

"Mmh! Hmm! Mmhmm! Nomm! Nomm!" Aunty Sheen's lustful moaning turned to audible greedy sucking sounds as she pushed her tongue in and out of my tight asshole.

The tightness and warmth of Vandana's mouth on my dick and the hot-cold sensation of my Aunt's rimming had me hard as a rock.

"Aagh! Aagh! Aagh! Aahh..." Vandana choked audibly on my thick dick as she bravely pushed it even deeper into her warm, tight throat before she pulled it out and gasped for air. "Shit!" She swore, "You've got me turned on, Ali!" She said with desperation and squeezed the thick base of my slick, hard dick tightly.

"Oh!" I groaned with the pressure, "Let me fuck you then." I suggested, catching her bare arm and pulling her up.

"Oh, baby." Aunty Sheen moaned dejectedly as she could not reach my asshole through my tight, firm buttocks when I stood up straight.

"Sshh... Come here, aunty." I turned around, smiled and caught my aunt's cool, bare arm and pulled her up and to the front.

I nudged Vandana to turn around and she obliged. I stepped closer from the back and guided her hands to the cold steel railing at her waist-height. My aunt reached out and grabbed her friend's long tee from the back.

"Mm... Sexy!" Aunty Sheen commented after she pulled Vandana's loose tee up and exposed her friend's bare, brown buttocks.

They both giggled hard at this and I realized that they were stoned now.

"Ohh!" I groaned when Aunty Sheen suddenly grabbed my slick, stiff dick in her other hand and squeezed it tight, "Fuck her hard this time, son." She hissed and winked at me in the dim light from the dying embers of the bonfire at our back.

"Oh yes!" I grinned and agreed with my aunt before leaning close to Vandana's ear from the back and whispering, "You'll remember this all your life, Vendy."

"Mm... please fuck me now." Vandana moaned and said in an exaggerated lusty tone.

At this Aunty Sheen immediately released my thick dick and slipped between Vandana's arms. She stood straight facing her friend with her arched lower back resting on the cold railing.

"Mmhmm..." Vandana moaned as Aunty Sheen suddenly kissed her, "Mph!" Her cry of surprise was muffled when she reacted to my aunt's cold hands on her small, round tits.

"Mmhh! Hmm! Mpphh! Mmhh!" Vandana and Aunt Sheen's lusty kissing was loud and wet as they smashed their brown lips on the others.

I watched with a throbbing cock as my aunt and her best friend first embraced tightly and started kissing hard. Vandana had her arms tight around my aunt's neck, who was significantly shorter, and Aunty Sheen's arms circled her friend's enormous waist and reached to grab her taut, round buttocks at the back. I waited till Aunty Sheen grabbed handfuls of Vandana's bare, big buttocks and spread them apart. I immediately took a step closer and placed my thick, slick dick head over Vandana's moist, warm labia.

"Mhmm!" Vandana moaned encouragingly through a mouthful of my aunt's tongue as they kissed and pushed her brown, round buttocks on to my throbbing, wet dick.

"Aah!" Vandana cried suddenly cried out in pain when I pushed my thick dick head in her mature, hot pussy without a warning. "Mmpph!" Her next cry was muffled though as Aunty Sheen immediately clamped her mouth over Vandana's for a hard kiss.

I watched Vandana pull her arm from around my aunt's neck and reach down between them.

"Oohh!" Aunty Sheen moaned through the kiss when Vandana touched her hungry cunt. "Yesss!" She hissed her approval and immediately released her grip of her friend's bare buttocks and they clenched back tight together.

"Shh.." I hissed with intense pleasure at the way her warm, wet vagina clamped tight around my thick dick head too.

Vandana stood quite tall so I didn't have to bend my knees to fuck her while standing behind her. I only spread my feet a little and my crotch was at perfect level to her cunt. I looked at her wide, arched back and her love handles as I trust forward slow but steady.

"Mm... Mm... Mm..." She started to moan softly while kissing my aunt as I began to thrust forward inch-by-inch.

I could feel my thick shaft sinking gradually into her wet, hot cunt with every passing second. I kept pushing in till I almost buried my entire length in her hot Hindu cunt.

"Oohh...!" Vandana groaned long and low when she broke her hard kiss for breath, "Shh... Oh, Ali!" She moaned with lust when I reached around and grabbed her soft, round brown boobs from the back.

"Aahh! Sheen, that's so good!" She exclaimed at first when Aunty Sheen reached down and cupped her cunt in one hand and whispered encouragements when my aunty started to rub her clit.

I pulled my dick almost all the way out and pushed it in with a quick jerk. I waited, watching Aunty Sheen and Vandana's plump dark bodies jiggling as they fingered the other's mature cunt hard. I positioned myself in the darkness and jerked my hips forward.

"Aaaiii!" Vandana almost screamed aloud at the sudden thrust which buried more than half of my huge, hard cock into her sex-starved vagina. "Aah! Aah! Aahh! Aaah! Oohh! Oohh! Aaahh! Oh, god!" She started to groan and moan when I began to thrust my thick, slick dick in and out of her blistering hot pussy and reached her first orgasm.

I grabbed her huge, wide hips tightly and started to fuck her hard as we stood against the railing in the cold, dark evening. I loved the feeling of her hot, carnal cunt as it immediately started to spew out her juices. I relished the way my clean-shaven crotch banged against her taut, firm and round buttocks from behind. My hard, muscular thighs bashed against her thick, firm thighs while my balls flapped hard against the back of my aunt's hand as she rubbed her friend's clit and kissed her neck and face lovingly.

"Aah! Aahh! Aahh! Ahh! Aaah! Aaahh! Aaahh!" Vandana started to groan even louder now as I fucked her in frenzy.

Every swift jerk of my hips sank my thick, throbbing cock almost all the way in her creaming hot cunt and my balls became a blur as I quickened my pace. I knew she was about to cum once more and I immediately stood straighter and thrust my cock down into her writhing, wet vagina.

"Ohhh!" Vandana moaned very loud and long when my thick dick head rubbed hard against her G-spot, "Yes! Yess! Yesss! Oh, god, yeah!" She moaned encouragingly and swore aloud as she climaxed hard.

I kept a tight grip on her wide hips from the back to prevent her shivering body from pushing my thick dick out. Aunty Sheen had immediately pulled her friend into a deep kiss and kept rubbing her clit as Vandana came intensely.

I felt her warm, sticky cum squeezing past my thick dick and dribbling down my balls to cool in the cold evening wind from the mountains up ahead. My aunt slowed down her fingers and reached lower to grab my big, wet balls. Suddenly, Aunty Sheen's hand froze on my balls and she immediately pulled her hand back.

"Aaah! Vendy!!" Aunty Sheen groaned and called her best friend's name aloud as she too came at the same time.

I watched Vandana grab my climaxing aunt in a tight hug with one free hand. They held each other for a long time, their moans growing soft with every minute until my mature aunt recovered first from her incredible orgasm. However, Vandana kept climaxing for an abnormally long time. I figured her body was releasing the loads of cum she had stored from all these years.

"Hmmm..." I moaned softly as my thick, wet dick throbbed with excitement in her friend's mature climaxing cunt.

Vandana kept shivering from her orgasm and her knees almost bucked twice but Aunty Sheen and I held her up from the front and back. This forced her to endure through an intense orgasm while standing up with her wet, warm cunt filled completely with my thick, throbbing dick.

"Shit!" Vandana swore softly when I pulled my thick, slick dick out of her creaming cunt.

My huge, hard dick bobbed up and down with excitement at the next prospect as Aunty Sheen helped Vandana to towards the wicker chairs. I watched Vandana's inner thighs glistening with her juices as her pussy finally released them unhindered by my thick dick. Vandana was extremely relaxed from having climaxed twice in her stoned state. She staggered a little as she walked with my aunt's help to the chairs around the dying bonfire. I watched Vandana's bare, brown buttocks swing for a few seconds before my eyes were riveted to my aunt's big, brown bubble butt.

"Oh!" Vandana groaned as she sprawled down exhausted on the wicker chair to the left.

Aunty Sheen helped her settle in comfortably and bent down to kiss her friend's lips once more. My huge, stiff dick twitched hard at the sight of my mature Muslim aunt's huge, bare booty cheeks as she stayed bent over. I started walking towards them with my thick, slick dick swaying out in front of me.

Knock! Knock!

The three of us were started by the sudden knock on the wooden door of the terrace.

"Manisha." Vandana mouthed to us before calling to the door, "Coming."

She struggled to get up off of the chair in her slack state but I had already grabbed our clothes and Aunty Sheen and I hurried to put on our shorts. By the time Vandana opened the door, we were sitting on the chairs casually. After speaking to her maid for a minute, Vandana walked slowly over to us.

"It's 9 already, can you believe it?" She said, surprised at the way time flies by when you are stoned. "The dinner's ready. Are you guys, hungry?" She asked as she took the third chair to my right.

I didn't pay attention to Manisha as she quickly gathered the coffee things and left through the door, leaving behind everything else untouched.

"Ali. I'm famished." Aunty Sheen looked at me and said apologetically.

"Aw... That's okay aunty. We can have dinner." I replied with a smile, knowing she was worried about leaving me with a hard-on.

She smiled graciously and nodded to Vandana.

"Great!" Let's wash up and meet in the hall." She said.

Aunty Sheen also stood from the chair, "By the way, I've told her to serve and leave. So, wear something... Comfortable." Vandana said to me and winked at my aunt before they started giggling like a couple of teens.

I watched Aunty Sheen and Vandana's dissimilar but lovely brown ass cheeks jiggle till they disappeared around the door. My thick, hard dick was making a mess in my shorts as it rubbed off Vandana's slick, warm cream over my belly. So, I quickly stuffed the black pouch and walked out of the terrace to my room.

Hungry Hindu and Wanton Muslim Widow Satisfy Their Lust Late at Night

(9 PM - 11 PM Friday, April 2007)

I remember walking with a hard-on under my shorts to the room. Passing by the hallway of the first floor, I saw the doors of Aunty Sheen and Vandana's rooms were wide open but could hear the water running in their bathrooms. I hurried to my room, flung and pouch on the bed, stripped and walked into the bathroom for the third cold shower of the day. I knew I would get more than enough time to release my load and relieve the ache in my young cock so I was patient. After several minutes, Aunty Sheen called from the hallway to let me know they would be waiting for me downstairs. I said fine and took a long, relaxing shower.

It was half past 9 PM when I walked out of my room with only a towel wrapped around my waist and a pair of flip-flops on my feet. My damp, long dark hair hung straight like black pine needles. My bare hairless chest and sinewy arms felt the chilly air in the hallway and my small nipples immediately turned hard into needle-points. I walked down to find the large living room lit with the dull golden glow of recessed lighting in the ceiling and the various lamps studding the walls. It created an atmosphere of opulence and warmth.

I took the last step and turned to see Aunty Sheen and Vandana standing and chatting excitedly near the dining table at the far end. They stood so that I had a good view of their profiles. I grinned wide at the sexy sight and my alert dick stirred under the thick, white cotton towel.

Aunty Sheen looked lusty in a short, thigh-high pink-colored satin bathrobe. She had put on light pink-colored lipstick on her thin lips. As she stood to one side of the dining table, talking with Vandana, I noticed how lovely the contrast was between the shiny light fabric and my aunt's dark smooth skin. I could see the heavy roll of her braless big boobs under her robe. The short length of her robe clearly showed off her stout but well-shaped dusky legs. She smiled at me and turned around to take her seat on the other side and I watched her enormous, round booty cheeks jiggle softly under her smooth, shiny robe.

Vandana looked pretty hot in her short, sheer white lacy robe. It was extremely transparent and her dark brown areolas were clearly visible from the other end of the hall. As I approached, she smiled at me and I noticed she was wearing a shiny lip gloss which made her thick lips look lovely. She openly ogled my bare, firm chest while I stared at her long, thick contoured legs in turn. She turned with a hand on her hip and posed for me, giving me a clear view of her braless round and brown boobs through the half-open robe. I looked down and was amazed at the way her extremely broad, round hips stretched at her loose robe and kept it pulled apart permanently. I grinned when I saw the patch of dark, clean-shaven crotch under her slight belly.

The dining table was ready with a complete Maharashtrian meal. I realized I was hungry when I looked the spread of spicy food. We happily dug in and started to eat with sips of light beer this time. Vandana had a distinct glow about her now. She was clearly comfortable with the fact that she had fucked her best friend's young nephew. This was apart from the fact that each had relived their lesbian experience back from college after so many years. Soon, the talk turned to sex once more and this time Aunty Sheen started sharing some of the our wildest sexual experiences.

I ate and listened to my aunt recalling every incident with such distinct detail that my cock started getting more aroused than it had been by the sight of their bodies in the loose, revealing outfits.

She started by recounting the time she lost her anal virginity to me. Vandana's face changed expressions quickly as she listened to my aunt narrate the initial pain and then the immense lust which overcomes her whenever she gets her ass fucked now.

An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers
1...345678