Muslim Widow - Hindu Divorcee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahh!!" Vandana growled low and long and her body trembled as another wave of orgasm hit her.

I grabbed on and held her soft, wide hips tightly with my hands and continued to bang her faster and with frenzy now. My jeans-clad crotch smashed hard against her big, bare mature buttocks as my hips went back and forth in a blur. I kept fucking her at the same quick, hard pace till she climaxed once again. As soon as she hit the peak I slammed my thick, huge dick all the way in her climaxing cunt.

"Aaaagghhh!" She growled loud as yet another, even more intense, orgasm slammed her and made her shiver hard.

"Fuck!" Aunty Sheen commented in shock at the way her friend's big, bare booty shook when she came hard.

I kept my thick, slick dick buried deep in her wet, pulsating vagina for the two long minutes it took for her to catch her breath. I waited till I felt her mature, creaming cunt relax once more before starting to thrust slowly in and out of it.

"Unh! Ungh! Ungh! Aaah!" Vandana began grunting and groaning as I continued to slam her creaming cunt faster and faster, coming close to my own orgasm now.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Sssh! Aah! Ooh! Ooh! Oohh!" Vandana's moans became significantly louder as I increased the pace of my thrusts.

I could hardly bear the heat and sloppy wetness of her climaxing cunt and my thick, slick dick throbbed hard with anticipation.

"Hunh! Hunh! Hunh! Hunh!" I started to pant and sweat as I fucked Vandna's lovely, dripping cunt. "Aah.. I'm coming..." I gasped as I felt my ball sack shrink and get ready.

"Ohh! In me! In me! Aah! Aah!" Vandana managed to gasp out loud between groans of pleasure as I fucked her frenziedly from behind.

"Aahh! Aah! Aaaahhhhh!" I grunted again and again before a low, guttural growl escaped my throat and the first streak of sticky, hot semen splashed deep inside Vandana's wet, hot cunt.

My body had frozen and my eyes clamped shut as I came hard. The first climax of the day, especially after getting high, always took the prize for me. I enjoyed the amazing lightweight feeling for as long as I could but was brought down to reality soon.

"Ahem!" Aunty Sheen cleared her throat to my left, "Someone's coming." She whispered before turning to hide my creamy dick and Vandana's bare, brown buttocks that was hanging out of the rear passenger door.

I quickly pulled out my cock and turned around casually to as if I was talking to aunty. We all breathed a sigh of relief when the car passed us by and merged with the swift traffic of the expressway a few meters at my back. Once the car passed, Aunty Sheen bent down and whispered something to Vandana as I looked over the car roof for any other vehicles coming our way to the exit.

"Oh!" I cried softly in surprise when I felt someone grab my slick, semi-erect dick.

I looked down to see my aunty sitting halfway on the rear seat, replacing Vandana and sucking on my messy, softening dick.

"Oh, aunty..." I moaned approvingly as my slutty, dirty aunt licked the mix of my sticky hot semen and her friend's warm, slick cunt cream off of my young, climaxed cock.

Once aunty was satisfied that my cock was completely clean she helped me push it back in through the fly and closed the zipper. I felt extremely satisfied and lit a cigarette as I took the driver's seat.

"Hmm!" Vandana sighed with immense satisfaction from the rear seat and I turned around to face her, "That was so awesome, son!" She gushed, "I'll never forget you, Ali. You have no idea what you do to me." She blurted out excitedly before checking herself and giggling at my aunt.

Vandana leaned in for a long, slow kiss before straightening and reluctantly looking at her watch.

It was a few minutes to 11 AM when we finally left the parking lot of the popular eatery and another hour before we reached Pune airport. Thankfully, we had enough time to check in our luggage and for my slutty, brazen aunty to put on her Hijab and Abaya and become the seemingly respectable, middle-aged Muslim widow that everyone knew back home.

If you guys liked my horny Muslim aunt's bisexual experience, feel free to let me know by commenting below. It'll motivate me to share some more of my Aunty Sheen's exciting lesbian threesome experiences down these years.

1...345678